Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398793 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks @Udoka and Benice.

I actually started dong quai since monday but wanted to know if it can go with others.
Thanks for ur advice.

Pregnitude is abt 6,700 or thereabt, but not sold in nigeria, i got mine through amazon.com. I used upto 3 months but didn't regulate my period , but my scan was ok and improve my wellness.

Ovaboost is 7000 , if you buy from divinefertlity.com or through their sales rep samuel in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tnx muma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
God says to someone here, i have repaired wombs before, I will do it again for you. @PastorEAAdeboye ‪#‎TheKeysOfDavid‬

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Good evening beautiful people. Please can anyone help me with any method to relieve. Constipation. I rarely stool like twice or 3 times a week and even when I do I don't feel like its all out (sorry TMI) and I understand its not really good for ttc. I have tried pine apple, orange and banana but they don't really work. I will appreciate any other suggestion
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Darlenee eat lots of fibre cos at this stage fruits don't really work. Prepare okro with plenty of ugu and consume either alone or with wheat.also eat lots of veg.salad. drink 8 glasses of water each day.eat veg soups, edikaikong, afang and the like.fruits that contain fibre such as garden eggs are also good
These should help

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2014
@pink22 thanks soo much dear, I will start working on this immediately. God bless you smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emzzy(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2014
darlenee: Good evening beautiful people. Please can anyone help me with any method to relieve. Constipation. I rarely stool like twice or 3 times a week and even when I do I don't feel like its all out (sorry TMI) and I understand its not really good for ttc. I have tried pine apple, orange and banana but they don't really work. I will appreciate any other suggestion

@darlenee well, I had same issue last month and I was told to take hot pepperish pepper soup and that worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emzzy(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Regards to all in the house. Pls, DW did hvs and they said yield grth of candida spp, pus cell 0-1hpf,epithehal cell H,yeast cell H.
Don't get all of this
can any1 help? Still going to see a doc though
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2014

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ameeeeeeeen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by herryolu: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Reallyfavoured: Hello everyone, I av bn a silent follower. God ll surely perfect all dt concerns us IJN. I had fibriod surgery last yr, hsg shows bilateral
tubal blockage at uterus end. Pls wat s d way forward? Is der anyone who had such n overcame it? Pls help a sister. Baby dust to all
I had bilateral tubal blockage as my hsg results but l tell you l got pregnant. 2months after the procedure though l had stillbirth but got pregnant again to have my Jesus baby.trying for number 2 right now.so please put your mind at rest n believe God's own report.shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by herryolu: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Akpaumuaka: Good morning mamas and papas in the house,how was ur nyte?Tried so hard to wait till this morning as I already lost sleep.I went for the hsg and both tubes are patent but the low sperm count is what bothered me.I know I'm a christian but when I heard the result I thought of running away.I also noticed that breast milk is coming out of my breasts...God help me!I don't know what to do.
The doc prescribed vit e for hubby and pregnacare conception for me. My questions are:
1.Pls what do I do about the breast milk?
2.Is there any other drug I could take besides pregnacare?I feel it's too common and I also need to balance my hormones.
3.Any drug apart from vit e for hubby.
I would really appreciate contribution and advice.
4.Any natural/organic/fruits to eat or avoid.

My advice to any one ttc;always try to find out what is wrong.Pls don't ttc blindly.Tried it and look at all the years wasted.
Baby dust to us all
a regular multivitamin like wellman will be okay for your husband with additional zinc supplement.my breast produce milk for about 8 months after weaning my baby until l started using vitex it truly works but let me say its not with immediate effect though.bosom milk is due most times to hormonal imbalance i.e high prolactin level.don't allow your husband to handle your breast or suck on it at least for now cos doing that will make your body keep producing it.it is well with us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
G.evening my friutful mamas ,pls what is pcos and how does one know if u have it?please what is best fertility sup to boost ovulation for a fibriod patient?can some one with fibriod take vitex,ovaboost or pregnitude without getting d fibriod bigger?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
10x everblossom, yeah i'm taking d temps correctly now n we've been BDing evry other day since CD5 cos we'r trying d SMEP this cycle. 10x vry much. Lol @ BLOSSOM20, u for try fast-forward ur own nau, so we can get to see our BFPs sooner cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
MY DW DID A TVS SCAN RECENTLY, ATTACHED IS THE result today is day 13, her cycle is usually 29/30 days, she was also given a hcg injection today, praying this is the cycle....this all ends cool

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
i think the endometruim thickness of 12mm is on the low side...as the gynae told us min of 20mm is good, guessing thats why he gave her the hcg shot?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dear all,though we're ttc please let's appreciate God for d gift of life. I just lost a closed colleague and her 7months old pregnancy to a car accident.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good evening fruitful moms and dads. Hope we are starting off the weekeneds with prayers to brace up for the new week?
I'm so sorry I'm a bundle of questions. Pls,what do I do to improve/increase my cervical mucus?I noticed dh and I were "doing" and it was like paper to paper.I got so bruised and didn't enjoy it at all.Is there any natural or alternative method to take care of it?
Tnks in advance for ur response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
RipVanWink: i think the endometruim thickness of 12mm is on the low side...as the gynae told us min of 20mm is good, guessing thats why he gave her the hcg shot?

POD being empty means she is free of infection
Our sabi mamas will soon answer you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Akpaumuaka: Good evening fruitful moms and dads. Hope we are starting off the weekeneds with prayers to brace up for the new week?
I'm so sorry I'm a bundle of questions. Pls,what do I do to improve/increase my cervical mucus?I noticed dh and I were "doing" and it was like paper to paper.I got so bruised and didn't enjoy it at all.Is there any natural or alternative method to take care of it?
Tnks in advance for ur response.

Wow, sorry.I think naturally you need more fluid n either lemon or grape.though not too sure but. should b lemon.then take plenty water.oranges also contains load of vitamin c.go natural.take plenty water.out mamas will throw more light
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Blessedmum: Dear all,though we're ttc please let's appreciate God for d gift of life. I just lost a closed colleague and her 7months old pregnancy to a car accident.

It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesusculture: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Akpaumuaka , I also had similar experience and can relate to that. To increase cervical mucuos take evening primose oil supplements, drink plenty of water, increase pre-intimacy or alternatively buy any sperm friendly lubricant such as preseed, conceive plus. U'll be just fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good evening sisters.
Was at the redemption camp yesterday, and i can't thank God enough for HIS faithfulness, will post the prayer points Daddy GO gave later.
Daddy GO gave a testimony of a woman who gave birth to twins, without a womb. Thankfully God is still in the business of doing miracles.
@akpaumuaka you can try Pre seed, its a lubricant not harmful to sperm

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wouldn't it be weird telling dh to wait for me to apply some lubricant?His jolojolo might even go down.I will surely get the evening primrose oil.
Is it weird that I don't like my breasts to be touched or suckled while "doing"?Right before I noticed the milky discharge I never liked it.What do I do? sad

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
@ripvanwink, her dominant ovary is very big thats why they gave her the hcg and she will ovulate in 36-40 hrs frm wen d injection was given, but dt doctor has a problem like seriously! U need a minimum thickness of 9mm for implantation, 12mm shows that she has 100% chances of implantation, if she is not working let her take a bed rest and avoid bd 2days after her ovulation till she gets her bfp! I guess she has pcos

The hcg shot is to go and force the matured
follicle to release her egg which means ovulation

@akpaumuaka, epo is taken from cd 1 to cd12, if u think dh will feel some how if u want to lubricate ursef then go ahead with the sand paper style and later u sit on hot water for d cuts and bruises to heal...lol

Once u introduce preseed lub he will be the one to even hasten u to use it cos it makes his work easier...me love preseed cos it jumpstarts bd for us and gives us time to sleep well cos I wake by 5am, all those touch here touch here na work o and most dh will never use their tongue or finger and u both might have to struggle for an hour for u to get wet and smetimes u even fall asleep in the process of making a dry land produce water...lol,
With preseed, no more am not in the mood!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Dasha01...lol.U r funnyo!I will get the preseed lub.If his jolojolo goes down we will work on it.I don't have any choice na.This ttc is stressful o.I know someone that chooses when to get pregnant and when not to.She told me that she's very careful cos once she gets careless na belle.When I went for the hsg,I saw plenty pregnant women coming in for scan and I almost cried.Na wa,one even came with a boy barely 2 years old and her bump was alread showing.I almost started shopping for baby things as if I had gotten pregnant.
Even if na to use anything I'm ready as long as I can afford it.

This is our season,God has done it already for when there is someone to pray there is Our God who answers.
Happy weekend to all the mamas and papas.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
To whom it may concern! This is to inform you that pregnancy no longer comes with signs and symptoms! This is as a result of ebola stealing some of her symptoms and she has decided to be more discreet so don't expect to feel any symptoms for you to know you are pregnant....note, always keep ur PT strip handy cos u might be surprise to get a BFP less than 10days after ur ovulation....and the goodnews is that we won't have to go through all those terrible morning sickness again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
@Dasha01 lol I can relate wt falling aslp during pre-intimacy. Happens wt us all d time; its not easy trying to keep awake for BD. Na so we go dey try wake each other n we both end up falling aslp atimes to wake up in d morning; another BD night gone. Lol. n smtimes u dn't av time for it in d morning b4 evrybody find en way go work. Using Preseed this cycle o, i'm in my fertile window n smtimes I jst dnt feel like BD. Thank God men are more easily aroused. @akpaumuaka DH doesn't av to watch u apply it, u'r advised to insert it like 15mins b4 BD sef so as to allow it get to all d necessary place. If u do it dt way, u cn't kill d fun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha...Dasha01 ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.