Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398652 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
just want to throw this one out there, pls make sure ur tubes are open/free b4 taking clomid, as there is high incidence of ectopic pregnancy for many clomid users....this is caused by the tubes not being free, tus fertilization occuring in the tubes and not being able to descend to implant in the uterus.......i would recommend doing hsg/tube flushing prior to commencing clomid....if u hv done 6 to 9 months before. its ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
@zenog gudevenin and thanks alot. ..pls can the grapefruit b taken anytime of the day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
@Dasha01 & miraclebaby, thanks for your response, God bless you and grant your heart desires in Jesus name. Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Well done all for keeping this thread moving on and educative.

For the grape addition, if you want enough or over EWCM, take grape orange, cucumber and lots of water. You will want to sell sum from the abundance you will get.Lol.

Also, I just learnt today that scent leave, really don't know if that is the English name, but when you go to our IBO mamas in the market and ask them for scent leave they will give you for each tie N20, you fit price am 3 for N50 self if you be alaroro or ijebu.

What am I driving at? Scent leave is very good for clearing infection of all kinds.

Step 1: buy it from the market
Step 2: pluck it from the stem
Step 3: wash it
Step 4: use your hand to sweeze it until water comes out of it and before sweezing it, add a little pinch of salt to it.
Step 5: drink from it.
If you have skin infection: bath with it.

Do this for five days and check out for infection.
Just thought you share this as you guys have been wonderful in sharing knowledge.

Also, you can add Garlic to it.

Your body go dey kampe and Yama yama infection no go dey.

Note: take folic acid one tablet daily. You don't need to eat before taking it. Put it beside your body cream. As you take your bath in the morning and rub you cream you see it, carry one put for your mouth and chew it, after that take a cup of water before setting out.

Also, don't always forget to say a word of prayer daily. Let the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight oh Lord. Prayer is the key to unlock your womb and make your hubby sperm have a speedy movement to your eggs.

God bless you all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
hmmm!!!! It is well.

I apologise for the loooong absence. @mummyosayande
@miracle baby
@Udoka (Big sister)
@Always true
@All who asked of me
@All keeping this thread alive. God bless you all.

My story of 3past months is long o! I'm sorry im typing this today and not earlier.
I got my bfp in July but the story surrounding it was too much and devastating. Details later.

PLS @All my Big Sisters, experienced belleful Mamas and Docs, what can one do to make the fertilized/ implanted eggs develop into a healthy fully formed baby? In a case where there's no fibroid or pid.
Thanks for the anticipated answers.

IT IS WELL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tobexbal(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Congrats. Wishing u d remaing months stressfree. May this be d beginnig of packages of joy and happiness for u. Baby dust to all and m.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cisse7575(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
mychildishere: hmmm!!!! It is well.

I apologise for the loooong absence. @mummyosayande
@miracle baby
@Udoka (Big sister)
@Always true
@All who asked of me
@All keeping this thread alive. God bless you all.

My story of 3past months is long o! I'm sorry im typing this today and not earlier.
I got my bfp in July but the story surrounding it was too much and devasting. Details later.

PLS @All my Big Sisters, experienced belleful Mamas and Docs, what can I do to make my fertilized eggs develop into a healthy fully formed baby? The chemical/fake pg (was) too much.

IT IS WELL.
there's no need of worrying urself, please call me on 07033913109, 08023926101, I will explain a lot to u as im busy now can't explain now for there's no time. 99.9 Percent of the female are not barren.u will surely concieve in sha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
@mychildishere its well with you sis,this kind of a thing can only happen when there's CHROMOSOME ABNORMALLY,its could be that the egg of the woman is not of good quality or its the abnormal sperm of the man that fertilises the egg,spermatozoa has normal and abnormal shaped sperms. What's the morphology of ur hubby SA cus that has a lot to do with if the baby will form well or not,iam a living witness of what ure passing through.
One thing im very sure of is once ur hubby complete his treatment,all looks goods from his end and urs the next one will stick. Once again its well with you s

@benice if na joke make u stop am ooo,why this flashing
wey u come flash us go now.

@zenoj I troway salute,weldone sis

@ mamatriplet I thought this your hibernate mode don follow august go now.

@pinky where art thou.

@all wonderful,sexy,handsome women and men keeping the tread alive I say God bless u all abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ayaaks I dey come make i piss grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
misbee1: @zenog gudevenin and thanks alot. ..pls can the grapefruit b taken anytime of the day.

Yes sis,u can.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
ayaakanoh: @mychildishere its well with you sis,this kind of a thing can only happen when there's CHROMOSOME ABNORMALLY,its could be that the egg of the woman is not of good quality or its the abnormal sperm of the man that fertilises the egg,spermatozoa has normal and abnormal shaped sperms. What's the morphology of ur hubby SA cus that has a lot to do with if the baby will form well or not,iam a living witness of what ure passing through.
One thing im very sure of is once ur hubby complete his treatment,all looks goods from his end and urs the next one will stick. Once again its well with you s

@benice if na joke make u stop am ooo,why this flashing
wey u come flash us go now.

@zenoj I troway salute,weldone sis

@ mamatriplet I thought this your hibernate mode don follow august go now.

@pinky where art thou.

@all wonderful,sexy,handsome women and men keeping the tread alive I say God bless u all abundantly.

My dear sis,long time . How re u n d family? Trust great? Stay strong, love u loads.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2014
Happy sunday fruitful mamas. Af just showed face this morning. sad
Pls our sabi mamas, what can I use for pile and constipation?
And I noticed that few days to af I always ve tooth ache. Pls what could be d cause and hw do I take care of it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2014
HAÞÞY SUNDAY to all nd sundry dz beautiful nd blessed sunday.Every couple that experience AF dz month,it shall be d last u ll see nd by dz time next month u shall celebrate ur BFP in grand style ijmn. CHEERS...

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Noblewife: @nasablossom,To be really sincere ,d use of Clomid is not advisable to boost ovulation for those nursing fhbroid,it ll make it more bigger instead of shrinking nd it ll be better u see ur DOC rather than self medication.Besides, be very careful for what u do know even its name to insert in ur Y VJ ,its dengerous nd could even cause more damage to ur body.Pls,don't ttc wrongly.
The Lord is ur strength. Rsikena.
Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dasha01: Lol @ doctor noblewife!
@nasablossom, I think it's gueifa bao! I've read some post abt it, some use it for 5 days and I learnt it unblock tubes as well...I've never seen it and I've never used it.
OK, Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
zenoj:

My dear it isn't advisable to use clomid with fibroid. But u can try to work on ur diet to induce ovulation. Also u can try herbs to cure fibroid too,heard of kedi. All is well.
I have not heard about the kedi before, is it for ovulation and please what food and fruits will help to boost ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Noblewife: Every couple that experience AF dz month,it shall be d last u ll see nd by dz time next month u shall celebrate ur BFP in grand style ijmn. CHEERS...

A very big Amen to that.I receive it by force by fire whether the devil likes it or yes!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
@shithapuns, that shit happened to me in 2010, I self medicated on clomid and got a bfp ectopic pregnancy, lost a tube but conceived naturally 6months later and lost it mysteriously..and I've never done hsg even though I've had several unsuccessful attempts, I will be going back for it this week and my gynae will be on stanby incase there is need for dilation or whateever. I am prepared and I trust God for a successful hsg
@ayaakano, hope u are back for real?
@mychidishere, sorry for whatever u are going thru I wish u were updating us cos a lot of ppl here have experiences or know someone who has probably gone through this..just have faith in God.
@olabukami, thanks for reminding me of scent leaf therapy, you can add bitter leaf to make it more effective, I will try the grape fruit and cucumber and cucumber as well cos too much clomid cycle has turned me to an old woman with much dryness
@all,happy sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
sorry @ dash1...............wish u had this info before............i suggest u do tvs or follicle tracking...to be sure the ovary with the remaining tube is good and also consider hsg b4 commencing another clomid course
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ mychildishere welcome back sis. May God's name be praised in your life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
@dasha01 nd @olubukomi,the God who said IS anything too hard for hgîim to do is ur greater strength ijn.
With d power of his possibilities You ll surely LAUGH ur LAUGH dz year ijn.
Besides,abeg se man sef fit use dz scent leaves nd bitter leaves as well comot yama yama for body bcs na evrybody needs to take care of him body to come enjoy him family ooo.A Beg sama mi correct thin abt dz kiakia. Thanks nd triple baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Olubankemi,so sorry abt d remixed name,na as i see am from Dasha01 i just photokopy am.
Pls,can i as well store d two togetheq as juice in a bottle or can after sweezing or is it suppose to be an instant thing.
Really thank you for dz wonderful medicines nd abt d fibroid ll d person be taking it as doses.God bless u very plenty.
Sebi scent leave ye ni EFINRIN ATI EWURO.LOBA TAN.
Ejowo ela koye wa.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello fruitful mamas and papas,

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. May God Almighty give us all the strength to bear up in the course of this journey till we reach pour goal.

@Mychildishere, let me first and foremost say congratulations. I wish you a sticky bean or beans as you like it. It shall not end as a bfp but will progress in viability till the Lord says it is the appointed time for you to holdyour bundle of joy in your arms.

My lovely sisters, God's grace is all I wish us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thanks to everyone. @Lizzyslaw @Miracle baby @Ayaakanoh and all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
nazablossom: I have not heard about the kedi before, is it for ovulation and please what food and fruits will help to boost ovulation.

Kedi health care is in d family of FLP n d likes. I have a contact who deals in it if u don't mind. For ovulation, drink lots of water,eat healthy n include grapefruit in ur diet till ovulation. U can also take asheitu bitters from CD 1 till a week after ovulation. Bco,folic acid with b12 n b6 n royal jelly n bee pollen with ewedu. Also cucumbers n carrots. No pineapples for now till ur 3rd trimester.reduce carbohydrate n eat more of beans n moimoi.
If I remember anything else,I'll post. Above all,believe it is done n thank Him for it with praises. Also, take it easy n always rest,no jumping helter skelter.
@all,I hail una o. Baby dust n love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
@noblewife, I wrote olabokami where u photocopy olubukomi from?
@olubankemi sorry for the remix, I was just saying in my mind when I was typing that all these yoruba names if u put "o" where u ar supposed to put "a" that the meaning might jus land u in trouble! Lol!!
Meanwhile, that scent leaf therapy works very very fast to relief constipation and dysentry, it was our regular therapy as kids, for constipation you can drink it with ogogoro then to clear infection you can add jus one leaf or 2 leaves of bitter leaf to it.
I guess somone asked for solution for constipation this morning, let the person try this therapy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
@all, does any one have an idea of how much Eternal energy cup is sold for?I leanrt it turns acidic water to alkaline water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2014
@dasha 01 nd olubankemi accept my apology on dz self rewixed name,scincerely was on my bed trying to relax nd @ d same time viewing dz,while i saw d post interesting couldn't know photokopy no be s9mall work.loll.
@olubankemi,how could one prepares d Alligator pepper nd ginger for d multi fibroid to be cleanse away nd d dosage.Thanks in affirmation.BABYd dust...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2014
@dinma14, for your constipation, sqeeze a small amount of scent leaf and put in a cup, add water to it and drink first thing in the morning, for the pile you can sqeeze 2 leaves of scent leaf and 1 bitter leaf and put in ur anus and leave it for some time, do it for about 5 days it might reduce the frequency, don't use too much scent leaf cos it could be pepperish down there. U can use the left over of the one u drank

This statement has not be verified by the FDA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Lolapearl and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.