Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411947 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2014
@dinma14, for your constipation, sqeeze a small amount of scent leaf and put in a cup, add water to it and drink first thing in the morning, for the pile you can sqeeze 2 leaves of scent leaf and 1 bitter leaf and put in ur anus and leave it for some time, do it for about 5 days it might reduce the frequency, don't use too much scent leaf cos it could be pepperish down there. U can use the left over of the one u drank

This statement has not been verified by the FDA or NAFDAC yet. It is a home remedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2014
@dasha01 u correct no be small grin cheesy grin cheesy,u and noblewife yaf make my day to start on a laughing mode. Thanks sis she's back for real.
As per putting the left over scent leaf after squeezing out the water inside anus for pile wey come out,he dey work o.

@pinky bring your ear closer I want to tell u something grin

@Zenoj loving you plenty plenty kiss,We are all doing great

Asheitu bitters-i used it after my m/c when my period became so dark and smelly for a week curtsey@benice and zenoj and it clear off all the yamayama and my period is now very clean and odorless. It depends on your type of body anyway,but the right dosage is a tablespoonful after dinner @ night,and ure suppose to take a lot of water during the day while taking it,cus it purges,and purging leads to dehydration.its when you dont take enough water that it will weaken u.
@This week will be a blessed week 4 us all amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2014
@ Noblewife Amen to ur prayer.
@Dasha01 tnx so much God bless u. Someone has to me abt d scent leaf in anus thing and I tried once it was pepperish grin and af showed d next day. I ll give it another trail.
@olubankemi pls I ll like to know hw d ginger and alligator pepper is used.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=ayaakanoh]@mychildishere its well with you sis,this kind of a thing can only happen when there's CHROMOSOME ABNORMALLY,its could be that the egg of the woman is not of good quality or its the abnormal sperm of the man that fertilises the egg,spermatozoa has normal and abnormal shaped sperms. What's the morphology of ur hubby SA cus that has a lot to do with if the baby will form well or not,iam a living witness of what ure passing through.
One thing im very sure of is once ur hubby complete his treatment,all looks goods from his end and urs the next one will stick. Once again its well with you

Thanks dear. his morphology is 70% normal 30% abnormal
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2014
zenoj:

Kedi health care is in d family of FLP n d likes. I have a contact who deals in it if u don't mind. For ovulation, drink lots of water,eat healthy n include grapefruit in ur diet till ovulation. U can also take asheitu bitters from CD 1 till a week after ovulation. Bco,folic acid with b12 n b6 n royal jelly n bee pollen with ewedu. Also cucumbers n carrots. No pineapples for now till ur 3rd trimester.reduce carbohydrate n eat more of beans n moimoi.
If I remember anything else,I'll post. Above tall,believe it is done n thank Him for it with

praises. Also, take it easy n always rest,no
jumping helter skelter.
@all,I hail una o. Baby dust n love.
Thanks God bless you.I don't know about royal jelly and bee pollen,How can I get it.How do I prepare the ewedu. baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2014
nazablossom: Thanks God bless you.I don't know about royal jelly and bee pollen,How can I get it.How do I prepare the ewedu. baby dust to all

FLP have them...ask any of their marketers.

pick the ewedu leaf, blend or 'broom' grin. put salt, iru, crayfish and pepper no potash. if you put meat and other 'meli meli' no wahala smiley, just dont put potash, drink as much as you wish ... it has no overdose smiley.

its better you make the one that will at least last you for 3 days, put in the freezer; you dont have to make fresh one everyday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
olubankemi:

Never heard of it before o.

@Dasha, lol truly he no photocopy am from you o. He made his remix from your own remix. Chai.

@Noble wife, yes efirin is scent leaf and ewuro is bitter leaf. For the fibroid, when tvs showed multiple fibroid and cyst in march this year , I was worried for a day or more. I just started using ginger and alligator pepper. It cleared it and now nothing like that.

@Zenoj, have you used the asheitu bitters before? Would say you should be careful with it as to not take it for too long. It weakens you and makes you look farmished because it does too much of purging in the system. If anyone want to use it, he or she should take it not more than a week. And for me, I won't advise anyone on it. Just too strong for body type of me. Bitter leaf is OK as it helps clean the kidney and helps it function well to also trigger other body system to function well and in the end you help your reproductive system.

I take it often. Normally I advise people not to take more that 2 tabspoons last thing at night. That's d daily recommendation. It doesn't purge me n others I recommended it to once u stick to that dosage. I take bitter leaf juice too and ugu juice. They re all very good. The asheitu is to detoxify the liver as well cos it's yhe ain organ that does most if the work including balancing if hormones.

@all,trust we're all doing great?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2014
udoka2:

pick the ewedu leaf, blend or 'broom' grin. put salt, iru, crayfish and pepper no potash. if you put meat and other 'meli meli' no wahala smiley, just dont put potash, drink as much as you wish ... it has no overdose smiley.

its better you make the one that will at least last you for 3 days, put in the freezer; you dont have to make fresh one everyday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
nazablossom
udoka2:

@nazablossom,udoka is right. I actually used the flp own,though swiss gard also has. Also,u can put very little baking soda into d ewedu to make it draw. It is very healthy too,balances d ph of ur stomach n helps digestion. I use it in place of potash.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayaakanoh: @dasha01 u correct no be small grin cheesy grin cheesy,u and noblewife yaf make my day to start on a laughing mode. Thanks sis she's back for real.
As per putting the left over scent leaf after squeezing out the water inside anus for pile wey come out,he dey work o.

@pinky bring your ear closer I want to tell u something grin

@Zenoj loving you plenty plenty kiss,We are all doing great

Asheitu bitters-i used it after my m/c when my period became so dark and smelly for a week curtsey@benice and zenoj and it clear off all the yamayama and my period is now very clean and odorless. It depends on your type of body anyway,but the right dosage is a tablespoonful after dinner @ night,and ure suppose to take a lot of water during the day while taking it,cus it purges,and purging leads to dehydration.its when you dont take enough water that it will weaken u.
@This week will be a blessed week 4 us all amen

I love u too dear. Have a very wonderful week ahead too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
@zenoj
have been looking for baking soka... where can l get it in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
@Udoka: I sent you an email on egg quality . Kindly help with your response. Your success story is a motivator for us here. Thanks in advance Ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
udoka2: @zenoj

i got mine at Healthplus, ikeja shopping mall
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello All

hope y'all keeping up and keeping faith
the Lord is still on the throne, HE is ever faithful

singing
HE never sleeps HE never slumbers
HE never tires of hearing our prayer
when we are weak, HE becomes stronger
so rest in HIS love and cast all of your cares on HIM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dear mamas, am so happy to be back on this thread, I was in pains, stress, confusion n I had to give myself some break. am very sure I can control things now. I know I've missed a lot, but am sure the good news is near.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
to God be all the glory, i have finally done the never ending HSG...my HSG journey started since April this year, last month we struggled on 2 occassons and couldnt do it the drugs they inserted in my vjay couldnt dilate my tiny cervix and today God took control and it was a success, infact when the guys saw me they said this whole thing must end today and by the grace of GOd after much struggle the instrument was able to pass through and the guy decided to push the dyes 4 times cos he said he doesnt want a repeat that it took me 3 years to make up my mind and almost 5 months to get it done....after the HSG, i even drove back to the office to conclude my job...am so happy, one leg dancing mood activated...bd on point....twins on my mind! no more delay, Jehovah done clear my way!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
udoka2: @zenoj

U can get it wherever they sell baking things. It is also mostly known as bicarbonate of soda. Am a baker so I get it often. Where do u stay? So I can make some suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dasha01: to God be all the glory, i have finally done the never ending HSG...my HSG journey started since April this year, last month we struggled on 2 occassons and couldnt do it the drugs they inserted in my vjay couldnt dilate my tiny cervix and today God took control and it was a success, infact when the guys saw me they said this whole thing must end today and by the grace of GOd after much struggle the instrument was able to pass through and the guy decided to push the dyes 4 times cos he said he doesnt want a repeat that it took me 3 years to make up my mind and almost 5 months to get it done....after the HSG, i even drove back to the office to conclude my job...am so happy, one leg dancing mood activated...bd on point....twins on my mind! no more delay, Jehovah done clear my way!

Congrats dear. The Lord has perfected all. Just keep praising Him for d wonderful fruits n start asking for their blue prints. It is well with u dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
zenoj: nazablossom

@nazablossom,udoka is right. I actually used the flp own,though swiss gard also has. Also,u can put very little baking soda into d ewedu to make it draw. It is very healthy too,balances d ph of ur stomach n helps digestion. I use it in place of potash.
Thanks. you guys have been so helpful. God will reward you r good work. @UDOKA 2 you are a darling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
@Dasha01, it is well with your soul, thank God for the strength and courage granted to you to do the HSG. May your heart desires be granted in Jesus name. You shall announce your bfp soon and we shall rejoice with you by God's grace. Dancing mood for you grin
@ all, may the good lord grant all our heart desires. Do have a wonderful night rest, SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Big ups @dash01 our God will complete what he has started.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
@Zenoj, OK about the bitters. Thanks for shedding more light on it .

@Noblewife, frankly speaking, no particular dosage but I used half a spoon of blended aligator pepper (i bought like two cups and blended it to powder for keeps) plus little qty of ginger, i usually buy fresh ginger, blend a litte of it mix with water, add half a spoon of aligator pepper to it and drink.

Caution: make sure you have a cup of water beside you so that you can drink it immediately after taking this combo.

2: dont take aligator pepper after ovulation. You can take it throughout your cycle to deal with the fibroid if its a trouble. Also you can use it with warm water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Morning great mothers and fathers of great nations,@ olubankemi thank u so much for d infomation on tackling fibroids,May God bless u abundantly,@Dasha he who began d good work will surely complete it in ur life.Congrats in advance @ all do ave a pleasant day,sprinkling baby dust to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2014
........Any power monitoring my intimate affair with my dh. I vomit fire and brimstone upon you... IJN..Amen.

..... ..Any man/woman troubling my child bearing, like Achan in Joshuah 7, Let the host of heaven trouble you now.... IJN.. Amen

....... Every power, man/woman waiting for me to conceive so that he/she will terminate it as miscarriage.. YOU ARE A LIAR.. I BIND YOUR
SENSE ORGANS, SOUL, SPIRIT AND BODY OVER MY FETUS IJN... AMEN

......You power/man/Woman that has decreed that over your dead body will I carry my children.. hahaha. I agree with your decree now, I
announce your obituary tonight IJN...Amen... Let the angle of God strike you to death NOW IJN... Amen.

........ Any power that is saying I will not settle in my marriage... I laugh at you in anger... I explode boko haram bomb in your territory now....
IJN... amen.

... You mother in-law, father in-inlaw, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, father, mother, brother, sister, in-fact, anyone related or associated with me
plotting against me in my marriage..... ehehe BE DISAPPOINTED AND BE DISGRACED NOW... IJN...Amen.

.....Let the earth, sea, air, trees, land hear me...... Any one operating through you against my joy and testimony... REJECT HIM/HER NOW ...
IN JESUS NAME..

.......My name is favour, Miracle, goodness, blessing, wonderful, grace, peace, joy, untouchable, un-kill-able, the apple of God's eye, a
wonder to my generation.

......... I can't fail in my marriage, I can't fail in destiny, my life can't be cut short, my glory can't be diverted, obstructed, stopped, covered,
manipulated or exchanged.

..... .You!!!! Yes You!!!! demonic/ocaultic/witchcraft kingdoms.. Hear me.....The name of my jujuman is JESUS.the lion of the tribe of Judah, The ancient that never gets old, the creator that was not created, the forth man on fire with the three Hebrew men, The only ocean divider, the pillar of fire and pillar of cloud.... hehehehehe. My mighty man at war, the agigigigigigigigiious God. tongues of fire.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2014
@flakey thanks... will check tomorow.

@zenoj
i stay around jibowu and work in VI. Will be going for immunization tomorow,d hospital is at IKeja GRA close to Health Plus, will check there, if l dont get then.... I think it will be better known as bicarbonated soda, becuase l have checked at Health Plus- Lekki, the attendant was like what are you asking about?

@mychildrenishere
I didnt see the mail, pls resend. I also did a mail to you yesterday when l read ur MC story.. did you get it too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2014
cjnone
Sister you are back with Power!

I say a big amen to those powerful prayer points
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
A thunderous amen to cjnone2 's prayer!
@ all I greet u in the name of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2014
@Dasha01, am happy you are happy. everything blocking the passage of sperm to your eggs is destryoed. Congrats, this is your month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aylaLynCoope: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Do not give up. I am 41 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around July 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014. In the meantime, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) help if anything with the coming IVF,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant! with no IVF.... PLEASE TRY (Oduduwa Ajakaye)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
udoka2: @flakey thanks... will check tomorow.
@zenoj
i stay around jibowu and work in VI. Will be going for immunization tomorow,d hospital is at IKeja GRA close to Health Plus, will check there, if l dont get then.... I think it will be better known as bicarbonated soda, becuase l have checked at Health Plus- Lekki, the attendant was like what are you asking about?
@mychildrenishere
I didnt see the mail, pls resend. I also did a mail to you yesterday when l read ur MC story.. did you get it too?
. @udoka , You will get baking soda at super markets not pharmacy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
udoka2: @flakey thanks... will check tomorow.

@zenoj

@mychildrenishere

U will get it anywhere they sell baking ingredients as it is a major ingredient now. I buy mine in the market in agege and close to my house. Even small shops that sell things for baking sell them. I don't go to major supermarkets,but u can if that's d closest to u. All d best dear n my love to Nani n dad.
@all,trust we're bouncing for what He has done for us,as we work by faith n not by sight. Truck load of baby dust n lots of love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
aylaLynCoope: Do not give up. I am 41 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around July 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014. In the meantime, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) help if anything with the coming IVF,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant! with no IVF.... PLEASE TRY (Oduduwa Ajakaye)!

Madam,only God gives children.Don't provoke God!
Arise O God and pour your wrath on any man or woman playing God.In the name of Jesus.
@all pls let's be focused for God is never late.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.