Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5420068 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2014
@ omankem God has indeed changed ur story.h n h 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Hello MummyEsther. I pray people around will surely call you this name. Amen.

Why will you think of walking away from your marriage? Don't thjnk of that dear.

I am not knowledgaleable on foods and medications for low amh, but I think I have read posts of some of our sisters here on how to improve your amh. Am sure they will repost or direct you to the page to read it and have it useful ok.

Be hopeful sister, am much positive for you that it will end in joyful song. I do believe God can click your refresh reproductive button. And to say, you are just 32 why do you have this low amh?

Pls, I will like to say this, my gynae once told me clomid has an impact of lowering amh. So it should not be used without proper monitoring and should not be used consistently. Let's be guided. Normal prenatals are OK.

It will all end well for each and everyone of us. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:24am On Dec 20, 2014
@mummyesther, i am sorry to have got u wrong. It was wen i saw "walking out of marriage" that caught my attention and tanx for editing ur write up, i now got a clearer understanding.
My sister,prayer is the key. Pray without ceasing and be positive.
I pray that u wil find favour and mercy in d sight of GOD and all evil medical reports shall be cancelled for your sake. The lord will show forth on your case and put permanent laughter on your face. U wil be a happy mother of children.
It is well with your marriage darling. I declear it fruitful in Jesus Name.

Good Morning all fruitful mothers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CoolOne1: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Yyyyy

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
@mummyEsther, just be patient, low ovarian reserve does not mean "No Ovarian Reserve" God hates divorce nd the bible says what God has joined togethere let nothing put asunder not even ovarian reserve, just hope in God nd He willl bypass all these names and give you your children, Bee propolis, Royal jelly, bee pollen and ovaboost will help u, try local massagers for the blocked tube..it is well with you my sister, we all hve cases here and some of us have reached Points where we almost gave up but we refused to trow in the towel...what am saying in essence is that all this frustration is to make us give up on our marriages to promote divorce so we cnt let darkness win...see it as a trial of ur faith cos u will surely overcome...no one was baarren in the bible God answered every woman and gave them the fruit of the womb not even Micah, she had children for another man but God shut her womb so she won't bear a King that will rule Isreal and other women that God shut their wombs He still opened them cos He is a merciful Father....don't give up...when you give birth doesn't matter...keep ur hope alive in God!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hardeyhola: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Chyvia:
Good morning my fruitful mamas
@miraclebaby i have tested but was bfn
but the brown discharge has stopped and still
no flow. i dont have any symptoms of pregnancy
again just sometimes sharp pain at the lower
right tommy but still no flow & no brown discharge. will test again
tomorrow. i am very confused and tired for this ttc.

@all baby dust

Hello fellow future mothers

I just stumbled on this page and really love this forum. Never knew a forum this encouraging and real existed. Got married July this year and been ttc. It's really frustrating and tiring But I refuse to Give up on God. The most painful part is when you have and see some pregnancy symptoms and you are silently hoping it's true until u go for a pt n see its negative!!! It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hardeyhola: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Good Ming Diva mamas,
I'm new on this forum and I've been reading testimonies,pains,joy n disappoint,meets of ttc and I'm really blessed to stumble on this page. Been online since the wee-hours of this Ming when my Aunty flo with her red handbag came visiting despite the many pregnancy symptoms I thought I had as I was really hopeful it will come true after d earlier intended two weeks wait test I planned taking this mrng.
Been married since July this year and have tried different herbs n cleansers to ttc. Plan visiting my gynae again but read a lot about this Clomid drugs. Could anyone advise me on it ? Thanks n baby dust on all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2014
@safe06(smiles),@mummyesther,where do u want to go after leaving your husband?To re-marry who?Will your leaving him give u d money for ivf.How wil this divorce profer solution for u?Who said u ar going to spend millions?Who said u will need a surrogate when your uterus is intact?Does low ovarian reserve means no ovarian reserve?My sister,go chill,yours is not the worst.As far as your story is concerned,u only started trying actively 2 yrs ago.
Firstly,search for cheap ivf centres,know their prices,visit them.You may end up spend below 900k.Ask for ivf wit ICSI so fertilization can be increased when your eggs are harvested.Some pple are lucky to get pregnant @ first attempt.Pray u are among.Chikena!
O ya,get up & start acting.No tears,no self pity.Seek soln!ACT.U wil need to pull out money frm that business.It won't collapse,u wil only need to work more,harder.Forget about divorce,walking out.My sister,daddy has rent out your room ooo,so stay in your hubby's house.(HUGS)
Am sorry for d long post.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Hardeyhola, ¶ can only prescribe one drug c ¶ knw will b helpful 2 u , d chill pill. Gurl u nd 2 relax n njoy ur marriage, 5mnths is 2 early 2 get ursef wrkd up ova notin. Anxiety is anti pregnancy, get ova it, hang out wt fam n friends, bed a lot (gif ur dh his bride price worth of ----) n b4 u knw it u r already in ur 2nd trimester. Pls njoy ur marriage.
MummyEsther, divorce isn't d best optn infact it isn't an optn @ all. Mumihaja talkd abt a drug dt helps wt tube openin, u can try dt out. As dy said, low ovarian reserve isn't no ovarian reserve, infact God doesn't nd ur eggs 2 wrk out a miracle in ur life, all He nds is ur faith. Start wt d tube openin, God will tk care of u dear.
Omankem, congrats. H n h 9mnths

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2014
@omankem big congrat. Almighty God ll see u through. Am happy 4 u dear. @hardeyhola u are highly welcome. U ll not stay long in IJN. @mumihaja how far? Hearing from u always boast my spirit. It is well my sis. Almighty God ll consume whosoever that stand in ur way or said over their body ll u carry ur children. They ll live in pains and agony and see d glory of God in ur life. It is well with u and dh. We ll rejoice with u by dis time nxt yrs. Amen @mummyesther where is ur faith. The word of God said that they shall be no barren in d land. Is d word of God and not d word of man. Dis is were my confidence lies. Why can't u build ur faith and believe what God can do in ur life. How old are u? Too young to be a Divorce. Lay all dis ur problem at feet of Jesus he ll change ur story. In d history of God there is nothing like block tubes or ovarian reserve. God is still in d business of doing miracle. He ll do a new thing in ur life. I know that once u are steadfast that I ll rejoice with u 1day. Believe that all those results are from d pit of hell. Believe u ll carry ur children . So many has gotten they miracle here and urs ll not be difference. It is well with u. @ all God ll show us his mercy give us our adorable. Our adorable must come IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2014
why would you quit ur marriage? is marriage only for procreation? If you feel you can't get enough money for IVF why not go for adoption. Try adopt a day old baby girl. That's the starting point. My dear, you are not God and you don't know what he has in stock for you. Women that were told they had low ovarian reserve actulally later started having their kids. You can research online. Doctors are not God. When God says yes, no one can interupt. Pls I'd rather advice you to pray seriously, I'm about your age and actully now my report tends to be unexplained infertility as dh's count is okay now. So what is the delay you may ask? Well, God knows the end from the beginning. You're not alone. PRAY HARDER. Sorry if there are too many errors, just rushing to go market and buy my xmas package. Must enjoy this xmas whether the enemy likes it or not. God is on the throne and Will never change. Tomorrow is pregnant.
MummyEsther:
Congrats to all the new Moms. May you carry to term in JESUS name.
A lot has happened to me in the past few weeks. My marriage clocked 7yrs two months ago. I & DH started a biz together, today that's what is feeding us. DH count is very ok. I have blocked tubes, low ovarian reserve, all other areas were taken care of by treatment. The major reason for the delay in treatment was funds. The biz only picked up 2yrs ago, by that time we had spent 5yrs praying and waiting without commencing any form of treatments. Now I'm considering walking out of my marraige cos DH is 43, I'm 32 and my last AMh showed very very low ovarian reserve. result of amh test is 0.1(scale 0.7-2). Even with our biz, I don't see us been able to be coughing out millions for ivf, donor eggs and or surrogacy.

I wish DH will be happy someday with his own kids. I've told him I want to leave but he insists I stay. I have a feeling he wants me to stay cost I have a relevant role in our biz. but I know the solution requires funds that are not available. I just dont want him to suffer anymore cos of me.

I wish everyone the best.

IT IS WELL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
please abstain from all those concoctions and relax. Have you even finished enjoying your honey moon. Or are you over 40years? I doubt. But you'll be adding more problems if you start taking all these without any test. If you suspect you or dh has any problem, pls see a good gynea with him. Don't start alone. But if you don't sense anything wrong and your cycle is regular, I'll advice you relax and enjoy ur marriage. @slim4bush would tell you I adviced her same when she came and shortly after, she announced her bfp. I wish she'll see tthe mention and come in but I doubt as she changed her moniker and I can't remember the new one. sorry for all typos.
hardeyhola:
Good Ming Diva mamas,
I'm new on this forum and I've been reading testimonies,pains,joy n disappoint,meets of ttc and I'm really blessed to stumble on this page. Been online since the wee-hours of this Ming when my Aunty flo with her red handbag came visiting despite the many pregnancy symptoms I thought I had as I was really hopeful it will come true after d earlier intended two weeks wait test I planned taking this mrng.
Been married since July this year and have tried different herbs n cleansers to ttc. Plan visiting my gynae again but read a lot about this Clomid drugs. Could anyone advise me on it ? Thanks n baby dust on all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
mummyesther,hmmmmmm...Abeg do quick divorce ur dh,i have friends and sisters who are in their late thirties but not yet married,do quick free ur dh and please forward his contacts,lemme play matchmaker.it af tayed since I organised aso ebi..smh..
seriously,how does divorcing help you? Many girls out there are dying to be in your shoes. You should b grateful for the gift of life and for a wonderful husband who is still willing to make things work.. many women are out there, their husband panel beats them on a daily basis,but they have never thought of going on a holiday let alone divorce.
Babes,if it's ivf,garki hospital operates a discounted procedure,not up to millions,you can adopt,you should be thinking of way forward not going backwards....
I will leave u with this advice...find rope,long rope ooo,find ur husband waist,use the rope tie your waist to ur dh's waist and never let him go. divorce is no option in this situation.
@ hardeolar,relax na,where you dey hurry go? Your bori needs relaxation and not tension bfor baby will come oooo,so u had bera free ya mind and enjoy ya husband now...just take ur folic acid and prenatals,nd rest...

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
@safe60 u are very funny. No kill me with laugh. It is well my sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hello mamas n papas. Hw d go dey go? Happy wkend. So I did my HSG last wk and this is d result:
The opacified cervical canal and uterine cavity are normal in outline and calibre. The fallopian tubes are opacified and show normal outline and calibre. There is spill of contrast bilaterally, however there is restriction of spillage. Conclusion: -Bilateral tubal patency.
-Pelvic adhesion.
Pls sabi mamas help me interprete ds result and its implication especially the "pelvic adhesion" part. I've been googling since yestiday n e been try gime another HBP dose wch I been dey try my best to reject sad I've been sighing n sighing. pls giv ur advice/suggestns on possible treatments for ds adhesion, n if there's any sabi mamas dt had ds same issue n overcame n conceived after pls share ur experience. 10x vry much in advance. Hoping we can see d gynae 2moro but wld like to prepare myself wt useful info b4 we meet wt him. I'm sorry for d epistle o my pipu, ttc n sm other life issues r rily getting to me n making me so down right now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Congrats once gain @Omankem, earlier this month u advised adufe78 on d correct use of d ewedu therapy making me guess u experienced high prolactin too so I went thru ur posts. My hsg reported pelvic adhesion n frm google i understand its same as Asherman's syndrome (pls correct me....?) n i jst recently discoverd am lactating too, pls help a sister sad Did d ewedu cure ur HP or were u still lactating when u got ur bfp? N wat did u do abt d Asherman's syndrome or u were able to conceive despite it? 10x vry much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
@omankem,Congratulations,i wish u stress-free 9 months.@mumesther,other sabi mamas have said alot,do u know who u are going to marry after leaving ur dh? The one that will turn u into punching bag even still ttc,i tot dat's more disastrous OR u want to listen to the devil and remain single and watch one small girl enjoy ur dh? If u leave dh,before u finish packing ur load another woman don climb ur mat.bed. My advice,pls take care of dh,i can see he loves u, and go on natural remedies as prescribed above,watch what u eat,drink plenty of water while doing all these be praying,pay ur tithe regularly and start saving for ivf (it's not up to millions as u said,pls do ur findings) God knows,before u finish saving for ur ivf u may get pg,we'v had alot of stories like that.it is well with u dear. And pls dont forget to get along with ur doctor@all,sorry for d long post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
UmmTwins2:
Congrats once gain @Omankem, earlier this month u advised adufe78 on d correct use of d ewedu therapy making me guess u experienced high prolactin too so I went thru ur posts. My hsg reported pelvic adhesion n frm google i understand its same as Asherman's syndrome (pls correct me....?) n i jst recently discoverd am lactating too, pls help a sister sad Did d ewedu cure ur HP or were u still lactating when u got ur bfp? N wat did u do abt d Asherman's syndrome or u were able to conceive despite it? 10x vry much
@omankem pls my sis i'm looking forward to ur reply o, help me out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
UmmTwins2:
Hello mamas n papas. Hw d go dey go? Happy wkend. So I did my HSG last wk and this is d result:
The opacified cervical canal and uterine cavity are normal in outline and calibre. The fallopian tubes are opacified and show normal outline and calibre. There is spill of contrast bilaterally, however there is restriction of spillage. Conclusion: -Bilateral tubal patency.
-Pelvic adhesion.
Pls sabi mamas help me interprete ds result and its implication especially the "pelvic adhesion" part. I've been googling since yestiday n e been try gime another HBP dose wch I been dey try my best to reject sad I've been sighing n sighing. pls giv ur advice/suggestns on possible treatments for ds adhesion, n if there's any sabi mamas dt had ds same issue n overcame n conceived after pls share ur experience. 10x vry much in advance. Hoping we can see d gynae 2moro but wld like to prepare myself wt useful info b4 we meet wt him. I'm sorry for d epistle o my pipu, ttc n sm other life issues r rily getting to me n making me so down right now
hello mamas abeg come in n help torchlight ds result o. May God put smiles on our faces vry soon. Ameen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
@All I say thank you and Amen 2 all ur prayers. @Olubankemi, lolz! I wz even stil crying 4 d infection nt knwing God has already planted d conceptn. @Ummtwins, I did my 1st HSG in 2012 nd result says I had d adhesion my doc den did a minor operation on me but I stil didn't conceive as he said. my proclatin wz also very high even wit all drugs given to me it didn't reduce until I joined nairaland. After taking so many drugs 4 HP dt didn't wrk, I decided to stick to d Ewedu therapy nd B6. I did a re-test after taking it again 4 3mnth religiously nd it reduced to 10.8. I didn't do anytin speacial jst taking d ewedu, fruits, bding and crowning evry with fasting nd prayers. Pls dnt lose hop God is God he wil do it as his own tym.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Leem4: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
I really want to appreciate everyone for commenting on my previous posts. You all don't know the gravity of what you've all done for me. I sincerely pray for everyone who commented that God Almighty will surprise you all with your Take home Babies this 2015.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
@mummyesther I just wanted to give you a hug! I know this is your low time and all you feel is pain and I know you don't want a divorce, that's why you came here to say it in the first place. You just need someone who understands and we all do. It's not an easy road and being faced with all these medical trash doesn't make it any easier but I believe that as long as you have life IT IS POSSIBLE! There is hope, you can conceive and you will because that's what God has promised! Don't walk away from a home youv built, take it one day at a time, seek medical assistance and try saving towards possible treatment. In the midst of this whole phase, never let your hope die. We love you and pray this whole phase ends quickly #Hugs#

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ safe06 laugh wan kill me die here rope ke,its well @mummy easther if I Were u I will listen to the wise counsel of everyone and stay put knowing that all na lie from the pit of hell.if women without wombs can have more than 5 children then how much more u,trust God totally and let him have his way,he still does miracles.@all compliment of the season it will all end in praise and heaven on earth will be a reality in our lives come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nyafunyafu: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ mummyesther: others have advised you let me add my own. Leaving DH is a tripple sin 1. You are putting asunder what God joined together 2. It shows lack of faith in God 3. Exposing your hubby to adultery if you leave
Amh is not really a very true picture of a woman's fertility ratio rather it shows quantity not quality of eggs. There are pple with worse amh result who have gotten pregnant. Ivf is expensive yes but u can work hard towards saving for it. Only one good and one sperm is all that is needed! Do not limit God by giving up when he hasn't given up on u! I'm also ttc but don't sowing into ur life should you decide to go ivf route!
I wish u all the virtue needed to conquer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nyafunyafu: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Drugs that help with low amh include dhea(not gud 4 one with pcos), coq10, wheet grass, royal jelly you can find them in big pharmacy eg healtplus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ mummyesther, much has been said by fruitful moms in the house, everyone understands how you feel but it's only a phase in ones life that we shall overcome in Jesus name. Someone suggested you take dhea with other supplements. Actually I have dhea supplement I can give you for free if you know that it is required or prescribed for you, u can get other options too. I bought 2 bottles when I traveled out of the country last year but I realized I was spotting when I was using it. it didn't go well with my body so my gynae advised me to stop it. God helps, ttcs can help waste money, in quest of the ttc as d name implies, I walked into a pharmacy store in Dubai and told the man at the store my challenges so that was how he sold it for me @ #6,500 per bottle and since it not useful for me there is no need to keep it at home until it gets expired. I've opened the first bottle but hadn't taken up to 20 capsule but the second one is still intact, if you know that it will be useful for you or anyone please pm me. I'm giving it for free, may God answer our prayers in Jesus name. Sorry for the long post, been looking for opportunity to bless someone with it.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummy2be: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
@miraclebaby I dey here this is my new name,slim4bush...thou I relax and heed to your advice but since my cycle was irregular I took fertilaid supplement the month I got my bfp and did massage too..but the best tin is to take ur mind off ttc and bd ur dh like say na honeymoon dat helped me too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
@mummEsther, opening of tube is 8k and maybe 1k for courier. If u live close to ph or bayelsa I would have advised u see her ur self cos u might need to do a massge as well, nevertheless, I can help u send it wen u are ready.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mummy2be, how are you. Pls where did you have your massage? Goodevening @all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hardeyhola: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Thanks so much all @safe06, I really love ur advise and will heed it its just that a friend of mine do we got married d same month has a big baby bump now.you do understand that type of scenario now. I'm just gonna do as u all advise n let my cb enjoy the bride he married
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummy2be: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2014
@mamateniola1 I stay in warri I did the massage here,the woman is very very Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.