Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403282 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Evng faithful mums,sorry this is coming late. Put to bed to a BBG last week. Mummy,dad are doing great. Praying that all who are in expectation will be met at their points of need. Rejoice with us.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Congrats @atonementchild, so happy for u n ur DH. thank God for safe delivery. The baby shall be a blessing to all n she'll be for signs and wonders in Jesus name-Amen.

O Lord have mercy on us struggling to conceive and answer our prayers!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats @atonementchild. May God provide all you need to bring her up in His ways and may she continually bring you joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Good Morning friutful mamas n papas...its been awhile. Congrats @atonementchild and to all belle full mamas. Thank God for His faithfulness and steadyfastness, d re new every morning.
Baby dust to us all...this is our month in Jesus name, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats @atonementchild. Thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats @ atonementchild. God bless your little baby. @Momas i feel so frustrated these days. Every area of my life,my job,ttc,finance,even my home seems to be falling apart everyday. I dont know how long i can carry on like this. May God help me oooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
@AmHappy, pls stay strong, nothing is falling apart. its just distraction from the devil to loose your joy. Dont quit. pray more. you are already at the edge of a breakthrough and it will end in praise. Get movies or comedy to make u laugh. your name and ID will speak for u. It is well with you and all urs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
@atonementchild congrat, d baby W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ b a blessing to d family. My fruitful mothers I wnt to share my hvs result, cllectd it today nd it say I hav profuse growth of staplococcus nd scanty growth candidas, don't even knw hw I got it in d 1st place. My AF is over due but stil nt shown hs urgly head no preg symptoms except for sore bossom. Pls I wil lik to knw if one can stil get preg while having infection or is it dt d infectn has blk my AF frm flowing? Am sorry 4 d long post. Baby dust to us all!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
@ anhappy please confess positively.God will turn everything around for good

@ omantem pls do pt test before any antibiotics.wishing u success
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
@wonyi! thanks i will but jst want to tak my tyme before doing it. i pray for a BFP IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
atonementchild:
Evng faithful mums,sorry this is coming late. Put to bed to a BBG last week. Mummy,dad are doing great. Praying that all who are in expectation will be met at their points of need. Rejoice with us.

congrats dear...your joy will know no bound!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
@atonementchild, congrats for the arrival of your atonement baby,
@amhappy,it is well with you, everyone gets to that point where you feel everything is tearing apart, if not for anything, just thank God for the breathe of life, cos when there is life there is hope that things will turn around for your good
@omankem, ppl still get pregnant with infection just watch and see.
@wonyi,your typo error might be one of those early signs of pregnancy according to ttc mothers.
@me, i just started seeing blood which means i actually ovulated 14days ago but i didnt feel anything except the faint positive opk, and it feels like my mind just drew af out cos since yesterday i started thinking about it and checking my self and it showed up, i wish i can use this same mind and concentrate on bfp and some millions instead of af, so it seems i might go see my gynae and lets discuss the next approach to apply this month and hope the holiday will give us holiday children....infact i dont know what to get for myself this xmas....maybea purple bedroom bulb and "dont disturb/baby making in progress sticker" and stick on my gate....i really need a last minute miracle

@wfirstlady, your own is to peep and disappear....abeg show face, i hope you are good sha?
@jumayin, hope you are good as well

@twintower, hope all is well with you and dh? its been a while we heard from you,

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
@ atonementchild, congratulations, may your DD be a source of blessing and good things will not depart from your home.

@ all, faithful is he that has promised, he will do it. Lets be strong. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
@mamateniola, thanks a million
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
@amhappy may God make u happy n favour u in all areas of ur life. Ameen. U'r nt alone my sis, smtimes I feel dt way too; ttc n biz that's dormant u'r nt encouraged to keep going,makes me feel hopeless most times bt I believe it's well. It wl all end well. It's only a phase n it wl end masha'Allaah.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Waoh!!!!! It's not easy one bit. You know that feeling you get when Af shows....after you have told yourself this is the month..... I feel exactly that way now, everything......cry- yes depression -yes, desperate - yes, going back to your gynea with questions oh yes, seeking other means of conception and yes.

May God bless dh for me, he is such a great source of strength to me just wish I could make him a father now......

Well , please sisters, can someone please generously drop a note on fertilaid for men and women, count boost and motility boost. I will greatly appreciate. All results for dh and moi shows ok.

Please show some love to a sister who just saw Af......y'all know how it is cry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
@Melsmum, you are not alone,anytime you notice mamas are getting emotional just know aunty flo has showed up with her red hand bag, red gele, red koi koi shoe with a matching socks and infact red umbrella and red bones for her monthly visit, sorry o..just tolerate her and see it as a precusor for ovulation nd then a bfp, you can buy a blue or pink g string and a matching bulb and maybe blue and pink flowers and decorate your bedroom then start exercising your legs and waist cos e no go easy for bd this xmas! I wish you luck! Baby dust!!
You cn see you gynae tomorrow if you can I wish to ask mine for injectables

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
My people pls advise me on what to do to forget this ttc even for a month cos even if i say let me not put my mind dis mnth,when it is like 1 week to my period i start feeling some symptoms that make me hopeful again.d same thing happen dis mnth,i even felt some strange pelvic pains like never before and my hope arose but it showed its ugly face 1 day earlier.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
congrats atonementchild. God bless your bundle of joy.
Greetings everyone...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
hello fruitful mummys in the house...plx can I get the link to the alternative to TTC thread? thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
@mummyhaja...am good, thanks for the mention e- hug for you.....wanna ask a question, my period is supposed to come in d next 2 days n surprisingly it came today, dark in color n scanty....what could be wrong
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hahaha @Mumihaja, I tot no one noticed me ooooo. I have just been in the background leaning and drawing strength and also celebrating bfp's and successful deliveries silently. May God reward you immediately for being who you are ((hugs)).

@all, our time is now! We will celebrate each other one after the other or in the same week/month soon in Jesus name.

NB: in everything Give God thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Good morning hopeful mothers
@Amhappy pls try as much as possible to be happy dear, ttc is not an easy situation, I know, may God help us all out of it
@mumihaja lol @ ur description of aunt flo's 'I don't care' visits in her full red regalia, it is well o
@Melsmum don't worry dear, take it as a fresh opportunity to try again, it must surely come to pass one day we'll all be running after our twins, triplets they'll be handful n we'll laff at ttc wella
@Deezou I tried to forget ttc for 2months, I didn't bd in those months o but thoughts of bfp flooded My mind. Just get busier, get urslf involved in something fun tht is time consuming or better still, take a vac if u re on leave n hv fun, just maybe it will help
Love u all sistas
Fertility thoughts n blessings for us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
@mumihaja you got me laughing real hard cheesy..... Abego make she loss my address after now o I no fit shout.
@blessedDiva thanks my sister.

It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
@atonement, congrats and may she be a source of joy and God's blessing to your family.

@amhappy, try and make yourself happy as ur name goes. this is season of blessing. you can get movies and books to keep urself busy.

@mumihaja, am trying to send you mail for the past 3 days.

The good Lord will fulfill His promises according to Exodus 23:26 to all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
@all goodmorning and happy new month. I just decided to post this morning and to encourage someone that is a new day for somebody,we should try not to allow anytin steal our joy from us because is only a joyful heart that draws water from the well of salvation. Let's pray witout anxiety and try to do things that makes us happy and I know we will come out as conqueror. His on the throne he won't change for our sake,what he says he will do he will surely do.pls mamas cheerup quit sorrowing and be tankful always am hopeful that the storm will soon be over.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
@atonementchild,congratulations,glory be to Jehovah.@all,hope we are doing great. On my way to redemption camp,i am going to collect my AYOMIDE from baba God,O Lord,give me and every one here a creative miracle that will suprise us,among all odds to fruitfulness glorify your name in our lives.Father please dont let me go invain in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
BlessedDiva:

@Deezou I tried to forget ttc for 2months, I didn't bd in those months o but thoughts of bfp flooded My mind. Just get busier, get urslf involved in something fun tht is time consuming or better still, take a vac if u re on leave n hv fun, just maybe it will help
Love u all sistas
Fertility thoughts n blessings for us all
Thank u so much but am a housewife,I don't go to work,u know Hausa's though some of us work but u know majority carry d board.thanks anyway and I will try to have some fun.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 3:20am On Dec 13, 2014
@ALL,WHATEVER THE SCHEMES OF THE DEVIL ARE FOR YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR,NA LIE!!!, EVERY PLAN OF THE DEVIL OR ENEMY FOR YOU TO REMAIN BARREN,NA LIE!!! ABI U NO KNOW SAY ALL NA LIE!!! WE MUST CARRY OUR OWN CHILDREN!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2014
@wumee yesooo every plan of devil concerning me na lie. Devil's mouth is full of lies. Whenever d devil comes with a negative thought always tell him (Na Lie lie fellow he bi) God has spoken it through d mouth of daddy G.O.@ all It is welloooo. D blessing of 2dy ll reach each and everyone of u. Try and be happy,encourage urself in d lord. He ll do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.