Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5450537 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year peopleeee,@mumihaja tnks but I stay in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new my fruit full sisters! This year is ur yr the lord will visit u any moment from now in Jesus name (amen) . just relax ur mind, take ur medications and be prayerful. Multiple blessings is ours this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
mumilaw:
I really want to thank everyone for welcoming me to the thread it shows that the spirit of love is in this house.God will surely locate us and give us pious children.

@mandaisy,the fibroids are giving me symptoms.4 big subserous fibroid,the biggest is about 6cm. I don't want to go under the knife I prefer natural methods to shrink it. I even used dollyhams product when a lady here ,said it helped shrink and got pregnant.unfortunately,it didn't work for me.
Though I used only one bottle,cos it was quite expensive.

@Tonia,I used serraptase and natikonase, which I learnt from Google that it helps with block tubes together with prayers God used it to heal me.

@all anyone with thyroid problems what did you use to get yours under control pls help.

@mumilaw, how far, has the fibroid gone now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Vanije:

@mumilaw, how far, has the fibroid gone now?

No my dear ,just believing God. Do you have any idea how I can get rid of it?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year you all. This year we shall be happy indeed. Nothing will stop our testimony in manifesting. I see many testimonies of babies particularly twins coming forth from this forum in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
@ all, where are thou? Udoka, mumihija, safe06, olubankemi, miraclebaby, always true, sangetelo, ripwinvank, jumayin, zenon & other fruitful moms and dads that I didn't mention your name.

This is a year of new beginning of joy, peace, mercy, favor and other good things your heart desire. I beg show face!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
@tohsie sorry dear, I only have the hard copy of the book. Some other mamas might have it.

@mumilaw whats your concern about doing a myomectomy? I tried a couple of unorthodox methods to shrink the fibroids I had. I had multiple submucosal and intramural masses. I bought and used fibroidclear for about 2months(I did not notice any difference in the scan I did)
Lupron injections are used to shrink fibroids. But it is only recommended for people who want to shrink fibroids temporarily to enable surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pilotchic,am afraid of doing surgery and seeing it growing back again.my friends that opted for myomectomy had theirs grown back in less than 2years.
Secondly am also afraid of having scar tissues that may arise as a result of myomectomy.
Thirdly,my doctor said the type of fibroid my enemy has, does not in anyway interfere with
Conception. So my dear thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
@ tohsie I've sent to the email ad on yo pm hope it's the correct one I did send u 2 books
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year fruitful mother of glorious children,this is our year.

@mumilaw I heard KEDI has products that remove and heal fibroid, but it has to be taking for a period of 3months. Though I have not tried it but I heard its good,ask around make ur findings its well with us,we shall carry our own babies.

@broda or herbalist biodun we dont do send me your e-mail address kind of consultation here,if you have any information that may aid conception say it right here for all to benefit from,there's no room for bojuboju.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tohsie: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=pilotchic post=29459313]@tohsie sorry dear, I only have the hard copy of the book. Some other mamas might have it.

Thanks for the effort. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Happy New year peeps. Lord will answer our prayers IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tohsie: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2015
Rute:
@ tohsie I've sent to the email ad on yo pm hope it's the correct one I did send u 2 books
Seen. Thanks .God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omichukky: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello house i asked of something some days ago but nobody answered me its not fair o...but no problems shall i think i will just remove the post and remain a silent reader.baby dust to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year ladies n gentlemen.compliments of d season.most pple dnt remember me cos its been long i posted though am very much in d background.may d lords blessings ocate us soonest in jesusname
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
omichukky:
Hello house i asked of something some days ago but nobody answered me its not fair o...but no problems shall i think i will just remove the post and remain a silent reader.baby dust to u all
. Let's see d post again mayb doz who have ideas didn't see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
@Emzzy that's great new year news. It shall be permanent. May God be urs and dw's strength thru d 9mths journey. @trendy86 welcome and have a short but fruitful stay. About the black stool, did you use any iron capsule or multivitamin that contains ferrous whatever or iron. Iron is known to cause black stool or may be food you ate. So if no running stomacg ,there's no need to worry. just watch it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
@Redeemed I dey here ooh. @all happy new year. Been off network location but back now. @BlessedDiva I never see ur post ooh. Happy new year. @mum2bsoon how body? @omichukky I guess d delay is because you didn't drop address. don't you av another mail without your name? That will make it easier. On the other hand, you can pm @Rute or other mamas that sent or received. Don't worry, we'll get our testimony soon and 'll be promoted.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
dp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Tnx @ miraclebaby, im taking ferrous fumarate as recommended by my gynae, it is an iron capsule , now I know why then .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
@Miraclebaby, happy new year hun, 2 of ma friends n a cousin wedded so I was so busy those festive period, we just got back to our base today but I hv already wished d family happy new year on jan 01 pg 681 to be precise.
My sis this 2015 u must testify, u must celebrate n u must be celebrated in Jesus name~Amen, same prayer goes to all of us in God's waiting room.

Shout out to @twintower, @mum2bsoon, @mummyosayande et al trust u re all good

It is settled!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omichukky: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
@miraclebaby thanks a million but i don't have any other email add and i don't know how to use the pm of a thing.@triangullar tnx for the responds baby dust to u all....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello all.

Happy and fruitful new year!

Our new baby recently turned one year old.

Please if you are wishing to conceive it is highly advisable to avoid all vaccinations.

There is so much deception of the masses and govts are implementing policies dictated to them to reduce populations.

If you have been diagnosed with HIV stop taking any meds for its treatment, HIV is hoax and it is a ploy to use the treatment drugs to slowly kill people.

Many women may told they are HIV during pregnancy due to the flaws in the HIV test.

If you want to guarantee your fertility avoid all vaccinations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c_hjY26gQs&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK_1hw06OM4sBq-Nj4ymIevF&index=45
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2015
@GenBuhari: I know of a close relative who stopped the meds for abt a year and he had a relapse. He became so sick and bony that he had to confess to the family doctor that was treating him yhat he was diagnosed positive yrs ago and that he stopped the meds thinking he was well. Anyway, he got the support of the family and he's back on meds again, also doing fine. he has never fallen sick again for 3yrs now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Morning @all. Let's not be deceived pls. Read hard and wide. #operationdepopulateafrica# mtcheeew.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pls, what can a lady use to make her pregnant quick, pls i need a gynae doctor to answer me pls. Thnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
I didnt know he will answer me this way i didnt know God will favour me this way my sisters im pregnant after 5years of unexplained secondary fertility not infertility because God has favoured me once again my daughter siblies on the way Rejoice with me lets thank this God together

21 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
@ayakaanoh,thanks I will surely look for kedi product,this TTC is trying to tear my marriage apart
My Dh has taken it upon himself to remind me that am just wasting my time in his house,since I can't give him children. My hope in God is almost failing and right now am emotionally wrecked. This days I found it so hard to go on,believe me,am at my lowest point.pls house I need prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
@mumilaw, pls don't allow devil see you this down. Pull yourself together. God will uplift you.@createmag, I rejoice with you. May the name of the Lord be praised forever. Congrats. This testimony shall be permanent IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
@mumilaw, I had to go back n read your previous posts. Let me say this, if the doctor says you should operate the fibroid, pls do. Some are big enuf to hinder conception some are small and can be ignored. My sister inlaw waited over 2 years when she discovered she get big fibriod. She conceived like 2 months after she operated it. She don born second one now. Pls get a second opinion on it and make a decision fast. It's well with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
@mumilaw take heart and cheer up Dh too is not happy with the situation and am sure his frustrated that's why his talking that way. Try and find out from people around which hospital does fibriod removal thru laproscopy if you are not comfortable with the one that they will tear you up. Now is to find solution if there is money not crying or feeling pity for one self. A friend just removed hers like that at india.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.