Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5437413 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
What meds was he on?
That he became sick & bony after a year is probably unrelated to his being off HIV meds.
You post seems to indicate that his doc was not aware of his HIV status, which would suggests that he was not being treated for HIV by his doctor.
MummyEsther:
@GenBuhari: I know of a close relative who stopped the meds for abt a year and he had a relapse. He became so sick and bony that he had to confess to the family doctor that was treating him yhat he was diagnosed positive yrs ago and that he stopped the meds thinking he was well. Anyway, he got the support of the family and he's back on meds again, also doing fine. he has never fallen sick again for 3yrs now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
@ Chiclasweet:- Congrats dear. Your joy is palpable. I rejoice with you and your family.

@ Emzzy:- Congrats to U and your Dear Wife. You had one of the shortest stays here. God is a Great God

@ Createmag:- Congrats, may this bundle of Joy bring so much love and laughter into your home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
@creatmag, congrats, wishing u a stressfree 9 months
@mumilaw, don't let ur hope in God fail, I will advise dt while ttc, u have to be very submissive to ur dh, show him more love, respect and pray for him seriously, moreover pray that God should turn the counsel of his friends and relatives to foolishness and grant him an understanding heart cos when you create an atmosphere of peace it is diff for him to just get up and tell u u are wasting his time.. create a time for devotion and also pray with him cos if he thinks you are not praying and doesn't see u make any efforts in ttc he will feel u don't care and u are probably wasting his own time...my marriage will be 5years next month and its getting better by the day everyone that got married same time with us have 2kids now some that got married last year have done their dedications and we still trust and believe God for our own more than ever,dh has told me all the ppl that have given him advise to have a child outside or send me away including his family member but in all we are thankful that inspite of not having kids our marriage is blessed. marriage is more than just having kids, there are things that makes a man happier and give a man the courage to either wait with you or consider IVF or adoption that is same thing that made Abraham stay with Sarah that long and even had the courage to drive the bond woman and her son out...my dear learn from mumi Sarah...I have friends who got married same time with us and are separated and when I talked with one of the husband, he said his wife was showing a lot of disrespect which was unbearable considering she is childless as well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
@ Gen Buhari:- Happy Birthday to your newest daughter.

Your post on HIV is extremely misleading and terribly wrong. People die from HIV/AIDS everyday with medical proofs. You only need to go to the wards of hospitals where HIV patients and AIDS patients are to know it is real. It is not a disease to joke about and anyone who is diagnosed with it need not be afraid, they just have to get proper Counselling and take their medications everyday and come for their regular checkup, most patients die because they do not take proper care of themselves and they neglect their medications or pretend it doesn't exist. Not everything you read or hear on the internet is always true. I have seen these patients, have heard their stories, I have been part of their management team so please let no one be deceived that HIV doesn't exist. It does!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
@Gen Buhari, how campaign things na? Are you trying to use TTC mamas as ur running mate now? Abi u wan dash us sharp sharp pikin? This one u are talking about is old skool sha, the last general vacination I took was before my marriage and I heard similar story in 2010 wen I got married and my doctor assured me the side effect of the vacination will expire after 6 months or so...this is 2015..,na sit down we dey o! D vacination story is to create panic cos my sisters took it as well as those who live around us and they have all had children except me.

Abeg give us gist about ur missing certificate and leave TTC for the younger generation cos if u care about us you would have sponsored a youth to contest in ur stead

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
tank u all and this joy that hit me this new year will go round
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thanks for good wishes.
HIV aside, my main message is for people ttc and that is to avoid taking vaccinations as it is often a stealthy way of govt lowering your fertility (your doctor is often unware of the govts depopulation plan)

Go as organic as possible in anything you consume including avoiding fluoride in toothpaste and dentistry.

Those living in diaspora, where flouride is put into water should invest in water distiller for all their water including for cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hj3LGvWWLU

praisefulmum:
@ Gen Buhari:- Happy Birthday to your newest daughter.

Your post on HIV is extremely misleading and terribly wrong. People die from HIV/AIDS everyday with medical proofs. You only need to go to the wards of hospitals where HIV patients and AIDS patients are to know it is real. It is not a disease to joke about and anyone who is diagnosed with it need not be afraid, they just have to get proper Counselling and take their medications everyday and come for their regular checkup, most patients die because they do not take proper care of themselves and they neglect their medications or pretend it doesn't exist. Not everything you read or hear on the internet is always true. I have seen these patients, have heard their stories, I have been part of their management team so please let no one be deceived that HIV doesn't exist. It does!!!!

For fear of derailing the thread. I would just say that people who die from AIDS are dying because of the medication they are told to take . It is a scam to depopulate Africa. Yes few homosexual men and drug addicts in white man's land are also given same deadly treatment and killed off also to make the scam seem more credible. HIV test for Africans is different from those for Europeans and designed to maximise amount of Africans labelled as HIV positive and marked for slow death. Google HIV hoax.
You continue HIV discussion here
https://www.nairaland.com/2063472/ebola-news-blackout-africans-being
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
@Mumilaw, I was exactly in your shoes, pls do not allow the devil to have the last laugh over your home. God will answer us soon and give us peace in our homes. Faithful is He that has promised

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
@Createmag congrat dear! Wishing u a stress free 9mnths. Hapy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Congrats to all with BFP....let more continue to flow in the house in Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deri20: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Can somebody please send supernatural birth ebook to me at miracletwins01@gmail.com
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
@createmag, congrats. @mumilaw, d devil will nt succeed in ur home. Devote ur tym to fervent prayers and make sure ur loyalty 2 ur DH remains. God will grant ur desire speedily. @mumihaja, tnx 4 always bin dia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emzzy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
trendy86:
Congrats @ Emzee, I just joined today, I pray my stay is not long too IJN.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2015
I pray everybody meets his or her heart desire(s) soon.
Do what u r supposed to do and leave d rest to God.
Wish everybody d best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2015
@BlessedDiva happy to read from u. seems I didn't see that post. Amen to uur prayers. May it be so for us all. @createmag congrats dear. happy bumping. @mumilaw it is well. Keep praying about it. Hope ur dh also got himself certified OK by a gynae. If so, I believe ur next step should be to seek second opinion about the fibroid. 6cm is way too big. Even if u end up taking in, it might compete with ur baby. Pls I suggest u remove the fibroid then follow it up with diet and life changes. That will prevent it from growing. I've seen people who did it that way and it worked for them. A close friend took in after about 3months of fibro surgery. She has a beautiful baby now. She was also told it was not stopping her from taking in because it was very small and in mm not even cm. Her dh insisted it must be removed. See how it turned out just after the surgery. she even went on open surgery so she delivered thru CS as her gyno didn't want any complications during labor. Once the fibroid is gone, it will be easier for our doc to induce ovulation as most of those ovulation inducing drugs make fibroid get bigger. Pls one step at a time, it shall end in praise. @all sorry for my details but just want her to take the right decision.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
@mumilaw your concerns about myomectomy are very valid.
But please also note that your concerns are not usually the case.
People are usually advised not to remove the fibroid unless they are ready to start having kids. because there is a tendency for it to regrow when the womb lies fallow for long. My colleague had myomectomy and conceived almost immediately after.

Not everyone have scar tissues after surgery.

Meanwhile, what symptoms are you having? Subserous masses are not usually symptomatic and usually doesn't cause infertility. But 6cm is very large and can cause a miscarriage during pregnancy.

Have you done HSG to ascertain the conditions of your tubes?

Please note that the most important thing in marriage is for both of you to keep loving your selves. Children are only an addition not the sole purpose of marriage.
Also read phillipians 4:6-7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2015
omichukky:
@miraclebaby thanks a million but i don't have any other email add and i don't know how to use the pm of a thing.@triangullar tnx for the responds baby dust to u all....
I sent you a pm. reply to it so I can send you the book. @deri20 sent. pls confirm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omichukky: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2015
@miracle baby i have replied you pls check yourEmail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Miraclebaby, blessedDiva fanks oooo. Body dey kampe by the grace of God.
Happy new year 2 my e-fam, may ds new year usher us in2 our era of breakthru n unstopabl testimonies. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Congrats Createmag. I wish u a smooth n healthy term insha'Allaah. @mumilaw its well wt u n ur home. I pray God to restore d luv, peace n joy in ur home insha'Allah n that very soon, we'll all be able to look back n smile at d memories of ttc. May God strengthen u my sister.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
God has done it again.I got a positive test result today .God be praised.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
omichukky:
@miracle baby i have replied you pls check yourEmail
sent dear.@aghaibiam congrats and happy bumping. like yesterday u were complaining of fake pregi symptoms. God is great. I'm liking this year. I key into ur testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
@aghaibiam congrat dear our God is indeed a good God, u W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ carry to term IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Congrats @ aghaibiam
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Double Congrats@createmag & @aghaibiam.
My people pray for me as i am now 2 days late though this is not the first time but am very hopeful.Ya Allah i have put all my hope in You.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
God will do it for you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks,and you too@trendy86
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Happy bumping @createmag and @aghaibiam. May you carry to term

@Deezou may God smile on you and remember you.

Baby dust to all and happy bfps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
@createmag and @aghaibiam congrats dearies. Happy and funfilled 9months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
While praying, I had a feeling we will record 15 BFP's before the 31st of January, I pray God should remember me as well...let's remember each other in our personal prayers...gudnite y'all!

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ameen&Tnx@melsmum

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.