Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406030 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
I remembered when this tread use to be a thread of prayer, I remember how closely knitted we were then,how we see miracles happens every now and then ,even cases that looked impossible were becoming possible, I also remembered that everyone here had each other's back, we could run away from the stress outside to come relax here because you can be sure that someone is always there to encourage you, u can also vent as much as you want and u can also be sure somebody will understand where u are coming from.
pls my sisters, lets go back to that place of prayer and make things happen again on this thread. Satan is just a noise maker, he couldn't stop our Lord Jesus Christ and he can never stop us.

All our mamas who made things happen pls come out of your hiding, lets cry to Baba God again.
Am going to read backwards and mention as many names I can get and remember.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
UT22:
@Adufe78..pls am interested in dis serapepetase drug.pls can it be gotten in any pharmacy?and wot is d dosage recomendation.tnks
No is not sold in pharmacies except u are in Lagos. I ordered my on Jumia and the dosage is 40,000 three times daily in an empty stomach. Though some people use 120,000× 3.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
MGeey:

my husband had d same problem (5% motility buy good sperm count). D doctor prescribed parlodel for 1 month though we were skeptical after googling it, we called him n he assured us it works but we may see results from 3 months but by God's grace, we took in within 1 month. My husband use to take 1 a day.
@Mgeey. thanks for the share. but i dont really get it.
Is the drug called good sperm count or is it called parlodel? And how much is it? pls help a desperate sister. It shall end in praise for us all. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Goldengift:
Well said @ IOmoge. Acv and bsm work wonders she even confirmed it. But like i a said due to finance I went for serrapetase. But I m thinking of buying them as soon as possible and combine 3 of them. What do u think @ IOmoge? For quicker results grin. I am using it for endometriosis and chocolate cysts.
Na wa o, wahala dey for women. Which one is chocolate cyst again? May God deliver us. Hope u guys are doing castor oil and fertility massage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
@adufe

Tnx. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
meme5:
For all ttc around kaduna, ders a gynae I know that is good with infertility issues. I was directed 2 him when I was ttc. Hes at Alba clinic (constitution road). He runs a unit in d clinic. Anyone interested can contact me for more details.
Really? So are you preggy now or u have your baby? Am interested please. I use Monarch hospital, but it's a little bit expensive. Pls I need more info. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
@friutfulvine, thanks for this prayer. I believe it's the Lord's leading cos I was actually praying silently in a bus today as regards my faith in him. May God continue to strengthen us as we look up to him as our only source of children. Father I pray that may you fill our hearts and home with your everlasting Love. Amen. I'm in for the prayer tomorw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
adufe78:

Na wa o, wahala dey for women. Which one is chocolate cyst again? May God deliver us. Hope u guys are doing castor oil and fertility massage.
@adufe78. pls explain more about this fertility massage thing and how it works. abeg which one be castor oil?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
mamakendra:

@adufe78. pls explain more about this fertility massage thing and how it works. abeg which one be castor oil?
You can Google it to read elaborately on it. There's also the video on YouTube. The procedure is
applying castor oil on your lower tummy,
Cover with flannel u can use dh's singlet
Cover with polythene
Place a hot water bottle on it
And relax for at least 30 mins. After which u do the massage. Please read up its benefit.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
mamakendra:

@Mgeey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
@mgeey and @adufe78. thanks. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by meme5: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
adufe78:

Really? So are you preggy now or u have your baby? Am interested please. I use Monarch hospital, but it's a little bit expensive. Pls I need more info. Thanks
2 the glory of God, I delivered in nov. Do u know Alba clinic? U will open a file fr his unit. I think the registration is 2k n each visit u pay 1k for consultation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Am in for the prayer

@all we shall be fruitful in Jesus name Amen

Baby dust to all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chyvia:
Am in for the prayer

@all we shall be fruitful in Jesus name Amen

Baby dust to all

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
mum2bsoon:
Mrnin lovely fam, fanks 4 d wrds n love may u all b rewarded wt BFP.
iOmoge, pls do a pt, my hopes r ¶ 4 u dear.
@fruitfulvine, Am in 4 d fri prayer.

Today is 11DPO.

Wanna chill till I miss AF.

Thanks much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
adufe78:

You can Google it to read elaborately on it. There's also the video on YouTube. The procedure is
applying castor oil on your lower tummy,
Cover with flannel u can use dh's singlet
Cover with polythene
Place a hot water bottle on it
And relax for at least 30 mins. After which u do the massage. Please read up its benefit.
@adufe78. pls do you know where i can get the castor oil and how much its sold. i have read up on it online and it has great reviews.
thanks a bunch
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lord Jesus, i pray for every one of us that is believing you for our own miracle babies, may this year not pass us by. And while we wait on you, teach us Lord, to wait patiently in faith, beliving that you have done it.
Father, May our homes be filled with your love and peace which passes human understanding.
We ask these in Jesus' Name, Amen wink

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
@mumihaja has gotten Business idea already! Lol May all our efforts end in testimony o.

iomoge im rooting for you o, counting down to your BFP.
Im out of the 2ww and back on CD2. Saw a fertility doc and he put me on clomid(5 days) nd jobelyn(10 days) and HCG inj for later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
pilotchic:
@mumihaja has gotten Business idea already! Lol May all our efforts end in testimony o.

iomoge im rooting for you o, counting down to your BFP.
Im out of the 2ww and back on CD2. Saw a fertility doc and he put me on clomid(5 days) nd jobelyn(10 days) and HCG inj for later.

Thanks much.

Will b prayin with u.
No more cd1 2 3 etc till delivery in Jesus name.
This would b your miracle circle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=meme5 post=30891774]
2 the glory of God, I delivered in nov. Do u know Alba clinic? U will open a file fr his unit. I think the registration is 2k n each visit u pay 1k for consultation. [/qquote
Thank God for u, that is a very good news. May your child grow under Gods protection and wisdom. I know the place and i think that price is reasonable. Each consultation in my clinic is 3k. I will try it and pls if I may ask, how long did you TTC?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
mamakendra:

@adufe78. pls do you know where i can get the castor oil and how much its sold. i have read up on it online and it has great reviews.
thanks a bunch
It's something u get in pharmacy or market for 300 or 350
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
His Grace has been sufficient for us!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2015
fruitfulvine:
I remembered when this tread use to be a thread of prayer, I remember how closely knitted we were then,how we see miracles happens every now and then ,even cases that looked impossible were becoming possible, I also remembered that everyone here had each other's back, we could run away from the stress outside to come relax here because you can be sure that someone is always there to encourage you, u can also vent as much as you want and u can also be sure somebody will understand where u are coming from.
pls my sisters, lets go back to that place of prayer and make things happen again on this thread. Satan is just a noise maker, he couldn't stop our Lord Jesus Christ and he can never stop us.

All our mamas who made things happen pls come out of your hiding, lets cry to Baba God again.
Am going to read backwards and mention as many names I can get and remember.

Yes, she is right.let us unite again n work with faith.I know all things are possible with God.pls let's pray together again. Continue to share ideas n show more love.ttc is just a phase.I keep seeing the end n not now. I see us attending our children's wedding n graduation. I see lovely wife's n virtuous women.we shall rejoice. Joy has come to stay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Good morning fruitful and beautiful mums, today we will come together and lift our voice to God in prayers, I suggest that we begin praying by 10pm tonight until whenever you are led to stop, you can pray for an hour or throughout the night or whatever suits you.
Pls lets bring more suggestions on what you all think we should do, also anyone that has prayer points should post here.

I copied and pasted this list of our mamas that use to here and were praying together. I understood that some of you have given birth, others pregnant and some have even deactivated their account, nonetheless who ever get to see the mention should please come pray with us or even for those of us still waiting. Thanks and God bless u all.
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
swit2have
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
Globusacb
Greenfruits
Rute
Loliporp
July16th
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
Mar July
Winniegirl
Atonementchild
Babyandbump

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2015
@mumihaja, happy wedding anniversary. It will be a year of grace for u as u will av cause to celebrate. I am in for the prayers. Fortunately, I will be in church 4 night vigil today. May God answer our prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
For those of us that don't have a copy of "supernatural childbirth" these are some powerful confessions lifted from the book.
@mumihaja, Congratulations, may God bless and grant your heart desires in Jesus name.

Father, we thank You that children are the heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Children are Your idea Father; You thought up children, and family and home. You instituted the family in the Garden of Eden. You ordered children; You commanded them when You said to Adam and Eve, 'Be fruitful and multiply.' You said that the barren womb is never satisfied. Lord, the Word declares that I am wonderfully and fearfully made by You; therefore, I'm perfect and able to conceive and have children. You said that I/(my wife) would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table. We are not ashamed but happy because our quiver is full of children (or arrows, as You call them).
"Thank You, Father, that You designed and fashioned me/her, to have children, that in the Bible barrenness was the exception, not the rule, not Your will, not normal, something against Your plan and purpose. And in Your goodness and faithfulness, every barren woman in the Bible who was godly and believed Your Word became pregnant; You opened her womb and blessed her, and she gave birth to a precious baby just as I/she will. You make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children.
"You said, Father, that because You are our God and we are Your people and have a covenant with You, that You will love us and bless us and multiply us and bless the fruit of my/her womb and that neither male nor female among Your people would be barren.
"Father, we are redeemed from the curse of the Law by Jesus and being barren is under the curse of the Law; therefore, we will receive from Your grace and have children.
"Father, no plague, no evil shall come nigh our dwelling. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness of any kind is taken out of our midst. You said to ask anything of You in Jesus' name and it would be done; and that if two of us on earth agree as touching anything it would be done. So we pray and we agree with You and Your Word, Father, that we will conceive and bring forth a healthy, precious baby to Your glory and honor. We pray all this according to Your Word and will. You said, This is the confidence that we have in You, that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us; and if You hear us, we know we have the petition we desire of You. We have it now. Thank You, Father, in Jesus' name."
Ps. 127:3; Gen. 1:28; Ps. 139:14; Ps. 128:3; Ps. 127:4,5; Ps. 113:9; Gal. 3:13; Ps. 91; 1 Peter 2:24; Ex. 23:25; John 16:23; Matt. 18:19; 1 John 5:14,15.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
fruitfulvine:
For those of us that don't have a copy of "supernatural childbirth" these are some powerful confessions lifted from the book.
@mumihaja, Congratulations, may God bless and grant your heart desires in Jesus name.

Father, we thank You that children are the heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Children are Your idea Father; You thought up children, and family and home. You instituted the family in the Garden of Eden. You ordered children; You commanded them when You said to Adam and Eve, 'Be fruitful and multiply.' You said that the barren womb is never satisfied. Lord, the Word declares that I am wonderfully and fearfully made by You; therefore, I'm perfect and able to conceive and have children. You said that I/(my wife) would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table. We are not ashamed but happy because our quiver is full of children (or arrows, as You call them).
"Thank You, Father, that You designed and fashioned me/her, to have children, that in the Bible barrenness was the exception, not the rule, not Your will, not normal, something against Your plan and purpose. And in Your goodness and faithfulness, every barren woman in the Bible who was godly and believed Your Word became pregnant; You opened her womb and blessed her, and she gave birth to a precious baby just as I/she will. You make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children.
"You said, Father, that because You are our God and we are Your people and have a covenant with You, that You will love us and bless us and multiply us and bless the fruit of my/her womb and that neither male nor female among Your people would be barren.
"Father, we are redeemed from the curse of the Law by Jesus and being barren is under the curse of the Law; therefore, we will receive from Your grace and have children.
"Father, no plague, no evil shall come nigh our dwelling. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness of any kind is taken out of our midst. You said to ask anything of You in Jesus' name and it would be done; and that if two of us on earth agree as touching anything it would be done. So we pray and we agree with You and Your Word, Father, that we will conceive and bring forth a healthy, precious baby to Your glory and honor. We pray all this according to Your Word and will. You said, This is the confidence that we have in You, that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us; and if You hear us, we know we have the petition we desire of You. We have it now. Thank You, Father, in Jesus' name."
Ps. 127:3; Gen. 1:28; Ps. 139:14; Ps. 128:3; Ps. 127:4,5; Ps. 113:9; Gal. 3:13; Ps. 91; 1 Peter 2:24; Ex. 23:25; John 16:23; Matt. 18:19; 1 John 5:14,15.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
@Fruitfulvine, thanks for the mention
Am in for the prayers. This thread used to be a praying ground,now is More like a diagnosis and prescription center. This is a wake up call for prayer to all and sundry.

Ever since I found out that no doctor can help me,( I have met so many) I quickly resorted to prayers.
Sisters ,let's go back on our knees with one accord and see,if he will not open the windows of heaven and pour out his blessings upon us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mumihaja congrats, may u celebrate nxt one wt ur babies (triplet). Njoy ursef on ds biurifu day dear
Fruitfulvine, amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Goog day all, its been a while...just thinking about life and why it was me it chose to deal with this way. Hmmm it is well. I pray our prayers shall Ascend to the place of Authority and descend Powerfully with speedy Answers in Jesus Name.

Pls I need help o, am scheduled for HSG next Monday, my CD 12. (Since my day 10 fell on a Saturday) so the Doctor adviced us to abstain till then, and my O is the same week. Pls I need experienced mothers to pls help me with foods that can help boost Hubby's swimmers speedily, so as not to miss this cycle again, cos it seems all those supplements are not working again. Pls come in and help a sister o. It is our month of UNDENIABLE PROOFS in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.