Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5420053 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2015
beauty4ashes:
Good Morning Mamas of generations. This thread has been of immense help to me. I remember when i complained here about my cervix always getting closed that is why i have come back to share my good news with the house. I got my BFP day before ystday with a blood test. I was saving up for ivf cos the doctor said my tubes were blocked and as at december 1st week,dh's count was 1.1million. But God is God all by himself and he chose to in his own time wipe our tears away.i just want to encourage evryone not to give up hope cos this year,you too will be congratulated.

JEHOVAH OVER-DO.
You are too faithful to fail.
You have done that which mystifies the world.
Out of a SC of 1.1 million and 2 blocked tubes, you have formed a baby.
All praises bevto Your holy name.
I key in to this miracle.
I celebrate with you my dear sister-@beautyforashes. indeed your name has answered for you.
My dear sisters, let the rain of BFPs begin

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Congrats @beauty4ashes God has indeed shown himself to you and Yes He is God all by Himself.
The blessings of God maketh rich and added no sorrow
May this blessing of God put a permanent smile on your face.

He is faithful that has promised.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ beauty4ashes, wow! What an awesome God we serve. I'm moved by your testimony, God has proved himself to be almighty. Your joy shall know no bound in Jesus name. Congratulations dear.

@ all, God is still in the business of doing miracle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
One preacher once said a woman doesn't need to see AF or ovulate for God to give her a baby and it has been proved in the life of our sister beauty4ashes that even with blocked tubes it can happen. And I say that our medical report will not in the was of us getting our BFP soonest in Jesus name. Congrats beauty4ashes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Congratulations Beauty4ashes!
God always honours his word. You shall carry and deliver even much more better than the women of hebrew.

@All: this blessing is going round, receive yours by His grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
@beauty4ashes, congrats my sis, happy bumping, our God is reall a miracle worker, blocked tubes and all but a baby in the womb, who is like unto thee o Lord.

Fruitful mums, rain of bfps has started o, just get ready and God will surprise you no matter your medical report. When the grace of God is upon a life, it doesn't really matter if you are qualified or not,if the medical results are not what you expect, our God can make something out of nothing.
Receive grace to conceive Dear sisters. I praise you Lord of lords for the miracles you have started on this tread.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by testimonylife(f): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ Beauty4ashes,
Congratulations! God is too faithful to fail.
All,
This testimony shall go round. Let us make ourselves available and we will see what only God can do.
Happy sunday fruitful moms and dad.God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Congrants Beauty4ashes indeed he is God all by himself glory to his Holy Name!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! To all prayers. Our prayers shall be answered speedily n the glory of the Almighty God shall be made manifest in our lives IJN.

@Mumihaja, happy wedding anniversary. Next year anniversary shall be celebrated wt ur LOs IJN.

@beauty4ashes, I rejoice wt u. Congratulations! What a mighty God we serve. May u carry to term IJN.

@ fruitful mums n dads in d house, let our hope be alive. What we pass thru is 4 His glory to be revealled in us. Very soon, we shall all testify His goodness/miracle IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beauty4ashes: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
@All, thanks alot for your prayers and kind words. I am sure this testimony will go round each and evry one of us in this thread. We are fruitful and this year the evidence of our fruitfulness will be seen by all IJN. God bless una plenty plenty..Fertility Blessings!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Congratulations beauty4ashes. May u have a healthy 9 mnths in Jesus name.

I'm next in line to testify real soon!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
beauty4ashes:
Good Morning Mamas of generations. This thread has been of immense help to me. I remember when i complained here about my cervix always getting closed that is why i have come back to share my good news with the house. I got my BFP day before ystday with a blood test. I was saving up for ivf cos the doctor said my tubes were blocked and as at december 1st week,dh's count was 1.1million. But God is God all by himself and he chose to in his own time wipe our tears away.i just want to encourage evryone not to give up hope cos this year,you too will be congratulated.
Congrats dear, I am so happy , I just felt strongly that I will hear good news today on this forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
trendy86:

Congrats dear, I am so happy , I just felt strongly that I will hear good news today on this forum
It shall stick IJN and God will be wwith throughout your pregnancy IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Glory halleluyah @beauty4ashes what an awesome God and awesome testimony.Our God is indeed great and greatly to be praised,congratulations my sis,u will ave a healthy stress free nine months iJn amen.Let it rain bfp on us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Good evening fruitful mama's, so happy for u Beauty4ashes,may u carry to term a beautiful lo, Amen. I tap into dis testimony for me and d rest of us dat seek 4 dis kind of blesssing. All we need do now is have a open heart and believe we have already seen our bfp, becos dis month testimonies shall flow,deut 7:14.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
congratulobia beauty4ashes..happy preggy season...
Dear God,testimonies have started pouring in,it is not by our power nor might,but our faith and trust in only You has made it possible for us to start the unending bfp news this month...we await more good news Ya Allah..
Dear lord,not only do we desire the fruits of our wombs,we pray for the strength to carry to term and safe delivery,also we pray for kids that will fear You,kids that will grow to know You. Healthy,intelligent,beautiful,caring,kind,loving, kids we ask for by Your grace. Amin.
Any pikin that is on queue to come to this earth and destroy your words in our lives,whose mission is to come and cause us sorrow, dear lord we cast those pikins back to the devil because it's angelic offsprings we desire and angelic kids You will bless us with, amin...
Thank you lord for prayers we know have been answered..Baba God, with the kain love wey we get for You,wey dey trowey like this,we no suppose dey cry again oooo,abeg come bless us with bfp overload...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
@beauty4ashes, congratulations, may u carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women, Happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Congratulations @beauty4ashes, so happy for you dear. you shall carry to full term and deliver like hebrew women in Jesus name-Amen. happy and healthy bumping!
Father Lord thank you for manifesting your love upon us, may we all waiting on you also partake in this joy and testify in Jesus name-Amen........So grateful Lord!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Wow cograts @beauty4ashes, what an Awesome God we serve. God will see you through IJN, wish you a stress free 9months dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:08am On Feb 23, 2015
beauty4ashes congratulations. it is indeed a testimony. your testimony shall be permanent in jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2015
good morning fruitful mothers.
our stay on this thread shall be short, with attendant testimonies.
your week is blessed. your day is favoured.
your womb shall concieve and you shall testify. IJN.
Amen
Its well.
Have a plesant day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2015
beauty4ashes:

beauty4ashes:
What i did differently in this cycle:
1. My gynae opened my cervix again.
2. Dh continued takin his supplement. The fertil aid for men,count bost etc were too expensive for us so we settled for vit e,zinc,folic acid for him and by dec 31st,d count had improved to 10mil.
3.We took forever multi marca,1 table daily.
4.I prayed to God that before the ivf moni is complete that he should suprise me with my BFP.
5.We did allnight at home,me and dh,2ce in d week.
I hope this help someone. God will suprise.i dont know what ur medical history is. Your time is now.congratulations in advance sisters.

@Beauty4ashes, am so happy for you! may you carry to term, infact i will go and open my cervix again this week cos O is around the corner! congrat once more!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Congratulations beauty for ashes. He that has begun a good work in u is able to complete it. God of all possibilities, there is nothing u can't do. Quicken all our mortal bodies. Cause all our reproductive organs to begin to cooperate for our fertility. Visit us Lord we pray n cause our testimonies to manifest in d physical.. those of us waiting. Let there be conception. Those who have conceived don't let them cast their young. Thank u mighty God. We believe u have answered.in Jesus name amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daramfon: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2015
congratulations @beauty4ashes. God is wonderful and he will visit us all this month. this is my month of BFP. I tap into your testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
waoh mumihaja we are cycle buddies, our bfp is around the corner, i tell myself I'm pregnant already com I'm serving the GOD of IMPOSSIBILITY....
My thought for today

The Fertility Blessing
You know my deep desire for a child
A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive
and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in
Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this
conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth
are in line with Your will.
Heavenly Father and Holy Mother,
hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
@prettmum, its good to have a cycle buddy, I believe God strongly that I shall conceive my twins this month (a boy and a girl) I almost nailed it last cycle, I got a faint positive on dpo7 and tested again on dpo 10 and 13 but it was negative and af eventually showed up on dpo16 which means I missed my period for 2 days, but this cycle will be different becos God is with me and when God does it no AF can flush it out becos whatever God doeth shall be forever and He said He will give me Double for all my Trouble....I vow not to cry again but to rejoice in what God is about to do for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mama's in the house,
i think i am having implatation issues....although af isnt due until 3days.
but in the past, I get all the preg sysmptoms then af come 3 - 4 days late.

on the last day of af, which is mostly one day after i think af has stopped, i get this sharp pain,
at the very middle of my UT and a thick clot just comes out with very fresh blood.
sometimes i pick it and wash (sorry if it sounds gross) and it isnt blood but like liver.
as in it can never melt no matter how much i press it.

this happens any month i have sex during ovulation.
i would so think am pregnant, and af would show....with that nasty part.

dunno what is happenening? mayb its implantion issues? or my body is rejecting my embroyo.... or what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
@iomoge, that feels like you miscarry before you even know you are pregnant, maybe you should try to supplement with progesterone and baby aspirin next cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dear iomoge .
sweety relax pls . Dont pre-empt things . If u are seriously worried about Implantation issues, this is what i read in Last thurs Guardian on how to eat yourself pregnant. it says that for healthy implantation your immune system needs to be strong.. writer says foods like salmon , mushrooms and sardines help. also the ruptured ovarian folicle produces progestrone to thicken the womb lining , close the cervix and maintain pregnancy . at this stage carrots and spinach help a lot . finally seal ur pregnancy with prayers and faith . Do u have a copy of the supernatural birth . Use the confessions
I am rooting for u love i pray you will announce your testimony as we all will on this thread soonest . big hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mumihaja
Happy anniversary . trust u enjoyed it throughly with dh. by his grace your family is increasing size next celebrations o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mumihaja He ll surely do it 4 u soon.
iomoge,dat was exactly what happened 2 me every cycle since marriage,i asked it here but cudnt get a medical xplanation about it till i conceived,ur miracle is around d corner by His grace.
@all,dis rain of bfp shall overflow till each and every1 get theirs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.