Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405347 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
I can see everything turning around, turning around, turning around for "our" good
I never see this kind God before o, WONDER! WONDER!! WONDER!!! WONDER!!!

@ beauty4ashes, congratulation dearie, happy bumping until delivery. I name them Oluwaseunara and Oluwapamilerinayo. lol!!!!!

Heavenly Father the Giver of all good gifts,we thank You for this wonderful miracle that only You our God can do, we thank You for your grace, mercies and love endure forever more.
All I see are BFP's and Bumps everywhere in this family. Mine is next IJN, oti sure juuuuu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Salaam Deezou, hw u doing? Jst thot to check on u. Mumihaja its well, ur time is here by God's grace. @iomoge maybe u shld explain to ur gynae @all I believe when God says its time, ALL issues wl become NO issue, viviparity n beauty4ashes r examples of that. So lets jst keep praying its our time already, lets keep being positive cos it wl happen for us all. N when it does, it shall be permanent n free of compicatns; no miscarriage inshaAllaah. Ameen. We'll jst pray to God dt it happens vry vry soon. My sisters, keep being strong wl soon look back n smile at d memories of all we went thru n appreciate God even more. Fertility blessings, all!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumtobe: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fertility blessings to all.
Please all, how long do I need to take ACV and BSM to see results. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Congratz on ur bfp @beauty4ashes and may you have a healthy and sweet 9mnths. I'm next in line to announce my bfp in Jesus name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
iOmoge:
Mama's in the house,
i think i am having implatation issues....although af isnt due until 3days.
but in the past, I get all the preg sysmptoms then af come 3 - 4 days late.

on the last day of af, which is mostly one day after i think af has stopped, i get this sharp pain,
at the very middle of my UT and a thick clot just comes out with very fresh blood.
sometimes i pick it and wash (sorry if it sounds gross) and it isnt blood but like liver.
as in it can never melt no matter how much i press it.

this happens any month i have sex during ovulation.
i would so think am pregnant, and af would show....with that nasty part.

dunno what is happenening? mayb its implantion issues? or my body is rejecting my embroyo.... or what exactly?

@omoge,u can try 'duphaston tablet 10mg'(dydrogesterone) frm cd 12-21.I heard abt it on this forum wch I told my gynae abt it,I started last month and hav been seeing charges,google it,it has a lot of benefits for implantation. I got it #1700(20tablets in a pack). It is well IJN.BFP is very near and close to you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
@ Beauty4ashes...awwww!!! Our God is Faithful, HE WON'T SAY A THING WITHOUT BACKING IT UP WITH PROOFS! Yours is an example of HIS mightssszzzz. You shall carry to term IJN. Amen.

@Mumihaja n Prettymum...am also in your cycle clique o, we must see results SOON IJN.

@All....I went in for the dreaded HSG today o cheesy. But it was painful o (not more than what I can bear sha) but mehnnn! That pain for me no be here o cool. Though the result is not yet out, but while the Doctor was at it, he said I have copious discharge, but not offensive, my cervical opening is too small, that they had to quickly get a new Iron like that (can't remember the name), yet it was too big! They tried so many but, that hole no gree open mouth o. So he evetually forced one in (which explained why I bled afterwards). But the issue now is that am having pain, radiating towards my back, DH tried massaging with hot water and I also took analgesic. Can't even stand straight cos its like something is pulling back at my abdomen. Now, my O is this week, but don't think I'll be able to bd at all for like 2wks cos of this pain o, yet I don't want this cycle to just slip away like that. Pls what should I do o!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2015
@Apple19, you are welcome....we will all pray for a BFP this cycle but the rule is that no one is permitted to share depression by announcing a bfn if you fail dust urself up and try again till you get your bfp! meanwhile hsg pain doesnt last long besides the joystick soothes pain and gives pleasure that will make you forget the pains of hsg that is why they call it #LoveMaking, infact ovulation cramp is more painful than what you are experiencing and yet we still bd with it because of hope for a BFP.

sending baby dust to all! Be ye fruitful and multiply jor!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Congrats beauty for ashes.mama's 'm back to ttc .I started feeling akward about my preg about a month ago but because i just started work at a new location i felt its lagos stress but i went for scan and was told 'm pregnant but no fetal pole.I did tvs every week for 3wks before i finally accepted that my 9 wks preg is anembronic.I was induced at the hospital on fri to dilate my cervix and men!did it!blood and tissues everywhere.I went for evacuation on sat and the experience was terrible.I am feeling better and taking my meds but the pain in my heart wont stop.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2015
cryI was too embarrased to ask my doc when my body will heal and can resume ttc.'M sad cos I work far away from my dh and no hope of transfer for now.i still bleed a little and feel sore inside.i am just so sad and depressed.sorry to come back this way especially when every1 is so happy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2015
aghaibiam:
cryI was too embarrased to ask my doc when my body will heal and can resume ttc.'M sad cos I work far away from my dh and no hope of transfer for now.i still bleed a little and feel sore inside.i am just so sad and depressed.sorry to come back this way especially when every1 is so happy.

Sorry dear for your loss. The one that will stay will come soon. It is well and you can start trying one or 2 months after ur period
resumes and also emotionally fit.

Congrats beauty4ashes. May you carry to term. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2015
@aghaibiam - am sorry for your loss, our God will surely give you Lo that will stay.
Clean your eyes and trust in Him, HE will give Bfp soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
aghaibiam:

God will heal u dear sis...i knw hw ur feel buh nvr lose hope. He will surely replace wat u lost.i also lost my 6wks preg afta two yrs of ttc in 31st nyt December. wasn't a gud xperience. I cried.God is stl on d throne. Relax sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
aghaibiam:

The joy of the Lord is your strength, nothing will stop your status to change to Mama Twins and Triplet. God word is forever settled and it says "You shall be blessed above all peoples; there will be no male or female barren among you or among your livestock" please try as much as possible to get information online, you can check this link "http://www.babycenter.com/0_early-pregnancy-failure-blighted-ovum_1355753.bc".

Rejoice in the Lord and be glad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
beauty4ashes:
@All, thanks alot for your prayers and kind words. I am sure this testimony will go round each and evry one of us in this thread. We are fruitful and this year the evidence of our fruitfulness will be seen by all IJN. God bless una plenty plenty..Fertility Blessings!

Amen and congrats..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
has anyone try preseed lubricant i tried it first time after ttc for 10months nd i concieved on d first time nd my baby boy is now 10months i want to start trying again n will definately use it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
nd i was also taking vitC.vitB,vitE,vitD,folic acid,and zinc i was on it for 2Months then i used preseed to bed cos my mucus as i leant was thick nd nt slippery.so the preseed helped the sperm traveled well n faster too.i also had a pillow under my weast and stayed in bed for 1hr after love making to help d sperm stay intact.just feeling like sharing cos it mite help someone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=mumihaja post=31027876]@Apple19, you are welcome....we will all pray for a BFP this cycle but the rule is that no one is permitted to share depression by announcing a bfn if you fail dust urself up and try again till you get your bfp! meanwhile hsg pain doesnt last long besides the joystick soothes pain and gives pleasure that will make you forget the pains of hsg that is why they call it #LoveMaking, infact ovulation cramp is more painful than what you are experiencing and yet we still bd with it because of hope for a BFP.

;Dsee how you make me open teeth ... In fact I feel like doing it now www.nairaland.com. Thanks anyways, feeling better now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
gud day pple@aghaibiam be comforted and cheer up dear,God will give u double for ur trouble and it will be sooner dan expected.Started bd as soon as d pains are over cos u are more fertile now@Julie 2015 thanks for sharing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by calisha555(f): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
gudevning m new here I am really enjoying dis threads will b back to share my experience weather I can get help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
julie2015:
has anyone try preseed lubricant i tried it first time after ttc for 10months nd i concieved on d first time nd my baby boy is now 10months i want to start trying again n will definately use it.

pls where did u got the preseed. I stay in LAGOS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
@loistee call dis number 08033046802 nd ask dem dey are at ebutte meta and dey will deliver to u anywhere u are too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
julie2015:
@loistee call dis number 08033046802 nd ask dem dey are at ebutte meta and dey will deliver to u anywhere u are too.

pls how much did u get it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Good day house mates.

i have been praying this lil hope i have do not end up in a bfn.

thanks for all your advise and encouragment.
i will inform us on any update.

remain blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
@Apple19,Pele dearie, it shall end in praise..
@aghabiam,i beg u to try let go of the heart ache,lets look at it this way,what if the pregnancy got to 9months,and then it became a still birth?or u lost your life? (God forbid),lets learn to accept things we can't control physically and pray,God knows what's best for us, and He will dry your tears by blessing you with a healthy pregnancy before middle of this year,be strong babes and know that God is still in the business of miracles...and please no dey shame to ask questions concerning any aspect of your health,na only u know how e dey pinch u...
@julie2015,thanx for the suggestions,i'm sure correct babes for here don note am down..
@MummyElena,hope u got the drugs? What's d urgency sef? Na today today ur babalawo say u must start am? *tongue out*..lol..
@iomoge,u are beginning to sound too nervous, take a chill pill dear,and allow God's will be done, your prayers cannot be wasted...positive vibes ur way...
@alwaystrue,abeg come show me how to use this emoticons, u remember na u show me the color color things...lol
@adedoyinsola,greenfruits,dreamsinbc,cjnonne,lizzyslaw,cocodiva,beetle,zeezy,iyabetajos,and Co, oya I no play again,where ona dey na?who has been in touch with this Mia mamas abeg?
E remain one more line wey I for take gree say my post long,then as usual on this page,i suppose apologise....but as e be say the lines never plenty as I want,typical of me I AM NOT SORRY FOR MY LONG POST....

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
@loistee back den i got it for 4000 dnt know how much it is now u can call dem n ask but i asure u that itd worth more dan the money,u can google preseed success stories
n see for urself women that concieved using it mostly on first try.baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Congrats beauty4ashes...May u carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew woman.My phone has been acting up.All the mamas and papas in the house I wish us fertility blessings.

@all...very soon it shall be a testimony and all shall end in praise.I key into ur testimony @beauty for ashes...May the soft kiss of the Holy spirit envelop ur LO.God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 12:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Apple19:
@ Beauty4ashes...awwww!!! Our God is Faithful, HE WON'T SAY A THING WITHOUT BACKING IT UP WITH PROOFS! Yours is an example of HIS mightssszzzz. You shall carry to term IJN. Amen.

@Mumihaja n Prettymum...am also in your cycle clique o, we must see results SOON IJN.

@All....I went in for the dreaded HSG today o cheesy. But it was painful o (not more than what I can bear sha) but mehnnn! That pain for me no be here o cool. Though the result is not yet out, but while the Doctor was at it, he said I have copious discharge, but not offensive, my cervical opening is too small, that they had to quickly get a new Iron like that (can't remember the name), yet it was too big! They tried so many but, that hole no gree open mouth o. So he evetually forced one in (which explained why I bled afterwards). But the issue now is that am having pain, radiating towards my back, DH tried massaging with hot water and I also took analgesic. Can't even stand straight cos its like something is pulling back at my abdomen. Now, my O is this week, but don't think I'll be able to bd at all for like 2wks cos of this pain o, yet I don't want this cycle to just slip away like that. Pls what should I do o!!!!

you can do poor man iui grin , ur hubby ejacs into a container and the doc sucks it up and uses a narrow tube to pump it into ur uterus.......no washing or sorting of s,emen as in the proper iui.....relatively cheap 10 to 30k for 3 attempts...if you are inventive, careful and brave enough..u n ur hubby can come up with a diy method......wishing ur baby dust!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Hello lovely mamas,

our Loving mama @Marjul has sent me the e - book on Pregnancy Miracle.

you can hit me up on bebebeebee1960ATgmailDOTcom so i can send to you or respond here.

much love, Fertility blessings to us all.

Good morning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2015
dp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2015
I still have joy, I still have joy after all I've been through (twice) that's the song I have been singing for months now. I am placing my resignation letter this month in order to have time for my self and Dh as agreed by both of us. The work has been stressful and yet no break to visit the hospital. And if i don't get Bfp before end of March, we will change our hospital. I can't really say if what I had was my AF this month because I didn't know when it started and ended. All I saw was just stains for days and assumed AF on the 1st of this month only. I don't know what it means but I decided to hold on till the last day of this month in order to do a TVS atleast to have a clue into what's going on. I am sorry for the long post and wish every mom to be all the best at this period. Fertility blessings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.