Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404402 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2015
HBD cathyibok,wish u long life and plenty property....amin..
@ayaakanoh, grin,if I catch u ehn...hugs...
@teana4040,hope u feel better now,pele dear,each passing day brings us closer to our testimony...
@tatacherrie,try do research on pcos,im sure u will get helpful information...as for the recurrent infection,i think u nd dh should stay away from bd till a week after finishing ur medications,repeat the tests again to be certain the drugs worked bfor resuming ona government duties,change your underwear too...wish u luck babes...
@mrsfrank,try the therapy for a month,i know it's not easy but just think of the positive results...
@apple19,i wish u success in this current treatment you are undergoing,may God almighty grant your heart desires...amen ..meanwhile,please let's try to be sensitive when posting regarding our treatment plans,you make it sound as if iui/ivf are the devils invention,its OKAY if you are not game with ART but some babes here plan going that route as all other treatment options have failed them,how do u want them to feel reading you say "God forbid"?(not that your conviction about ART matters to them sha)... no hard feelings babe,hope u get my point? wink
@daramfon,"igbayi laro"...information you could have brought to the house since, you are now bringing it after the show...."ko da oooo".... grin.....oya knack us with prayer points,we babes cannot comman goan carry last...
@iomoge,pele dearie,abeg do ultrasound to be certain the cyst is gone.....
@alwaystrue, grin,the way e dey sweet me to use this emoticons ehn,soon na only emoticons I go dey use dey post...u know the colorful,sexy,lacy underwear suggestion cannot be denied,it's a MUST for every babe that knows what she's made up of...

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kategates: 4:47am On Mar 03, 2015
I am 35 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2015
@kategates or what did u call yourself... May all your Children come from your (Oduduwa Ajakaye). we wish you well.we wish u safe delivering
jobless scammer.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2015
kategates:
I am 35 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant!

We don't need such here. Some pple r just pure wicked. The stress of ttc is enough and ur thinking of how to dupe them. May God punish those who have evil intentions towards us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2015
kategates:

acct was opened today.

lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Good morning fruitful mums, AF showed her ugly face this morning. 2 yrs to TTC, i have never had a delayed AF, dont know what happened this month as i have not taken any drug this year. Please my sisters who knows any pharmacy in lagos where i can buy Dostinex or Vitex?

May God have mercy on us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Dont know if this is the best place to put this but 'm feeling so down now after my mc and 'm in lagos away from dh.i want to cheer myself up but dont have much cash.i have abt 10k to spare i want to improve my self esteem by looking better.if any1 has a friend who i can buy makeup from and will teach me how to look beautiful with it,i will be happy.i am free today and 2mr.just a day.i want to .use the makeup i buy to beautify myself.
Tnx.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2015
@aghaibiam, This too will pass. I have a friend who is into makeup but I can't put her details here. Though there is a makeup shop on Awolowo way Ikoyi, they have good products and can also make u up there. The name is Yinka Body line. I think they have a shop in Surulere.

If you are around Surulere, Victoria Island or somewhere close, I can personally come to cheer you up. Nothing as sweet as 2 hot ttc sisters stamping the devil's head.

He has lost the battle sis. The good thing you have to keep telling yourself is that you conceived before, definitely you will conceive again in Jesus name, Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Happy birthday Cathyibok. Wishing you many more celebrations with ur children.

@Apple19, wishing u success in ur ttc endeavours sis, but pls just as safe has said, lets try to be sensitive in our utterances. Whether its tru natural or ART ie assisted techniques which includes 'inductions with clomid', IUI / IVF, that God wants to use & bless anyone pls no one has a right to be judgmental about it. These children only come from God & that's how come some people still go tru these procedures a times without success, simply because God hasn't said it's time for him to give them their Lo's yet while others try the first time & conceive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2015
@iOmoge, the egyptians you saw today you shall see no more! Your almost close to ur breakthrough Sis.

@diegs, I join u in saying amen to that prayer of God punishing those with evil intentions Sis.

@mrsfrank, it is well. Check any nett pharmacy for vitex. I just bought 3bottles from them. PM me if you need their contact.

@aghaibiam, grin way to go sis! You have no option than to be happy o & na by force, you have no other option. God don punish devil already!
Just as Itissettled3 said "Nothing as sweet as hot ttc sisters stamping the devil's head so hard" grin. The devil must confess our joy this year, Amen!
In addition, you can also go to youtube for every thing you need on how to make urself up. That's what I do & i've practically turned a makeup artist overnight just by the trainings I go through from downloaded youtube videos. Thanks to ttc for helping me discover the many skills & talents God blessed us with but which we were so carried away to discover initially.

I am usually so happy & looking so irresistible these days unlike before, that even the devil himself shudders & marvels at me grin lols.
Every ttc mama musto look breathtakingly good o to the shame of our enemies & the devil! Cos they'll expect you would be going about in mourning & sad cloths with a very gloomy face filled with frustration, anger & bitterness to show life isn't equally fair to u.
Kia Lailai!!! Olorun maje!
It is well.

Fertility blessings all!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Hallo beautiful mamas! I know our testimonies will soon manifest in the physical. Let's keep d faith. Mrs frank go to nett pharmacy on opebi I can also confirm they have vitex. Was there this morning. I have been chuckling at the fact that most of us shop in the same areas but still don't know our selves. I promise to always be on my best behavior at the pharmacy so that I will always leave a good impression on someone.
On Sat the strangest thing happened to me. I started feeling a painful sensation in my right breast intermittently. It feels like someone is stabbing me periodically. In fact I could not sleep on sun. When mon morning came d devil started suggesting all kinds of things to me. Anyway today I feel awesome though tired. I think it is time to chart my hormonal profile again. Baby dust to you all. Kisses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Aghaibiam. There is a sleek studio in ikeja very close to the bridge and ipodo market. The lady sells good products. U can chat up d gals there. Most of them are make up artists. Though u may have to pay a little for them to do your make up first time but tell them to take u thru the basics. I love your spirit. While at it treat your self to a good perfume
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks.itis settled i tried to contact you by mail.you tube drains my data so i try to avoid it when 'm not using free wifi.I just want to know what powder will suit my skin type,hide a few blemish here and there and then my brows you know look different when i go home and work on ttc in 3 weeks.i have 10k for my beauty products.i just need help on how to look good with them.i hardly use make up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2015
tsquaure:
Aghaibiam. There is a sleek studio in ikeja very close to the bridge and ipodo market. The lady sells good products. U can chat up d gals there. Most of them are make up artists. Though u may have to pay a little for them to do your make up first time but tell them to take u thru the basics. I love your spirit. While at it treat your self to a good perfume
Do you think my 10k will buy powder,eyeliner and maybe 1 other beauty stuff?tnx.or is there any product cheaper that will still make me look good.i just need to feel good about myself.I am tired of feeling sorry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2015
I have been checking online to see which store i can go that will help me but not much luck.perhaps a makeup artist who can help me select good stuff.I stay at anthony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2015
aghaibiam:
Dont know if this is the best place to put this but 'm feeling so down now after my mc and 'm in lagos away from dh.i want to cheer myself up but dont have much cash.i have abt 10k to spare i want to improve my self esteem by looking better.if any1 has a friend who i can buy makeup from and will teach me how to look beautiful with it,i will be happy.i am free today and 2mr.just a day.i want to .use the makeup i buy to beautify myself.
Tnx.

@aghaibiam, take heart sis nothing do you, the joy of the Lord is your strength. Like MummyElena said go on youtube, u'll see alot of make-up lessons that are very informative, i particularly like Jackie Aina (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GysUQfI3ZQ) plus if you are in surulere, you can go to INVIVO store on Eric Moore off Bode Thomas, the store is beside Simba and directly opposite Indomie (De-united) they have all sort of products there, make-up, facials, hair products, body care products, plenty orisirisi and at very good rates. That's where i buy my cosmetics and the likes, there's a salon there, but it haf feri costed. hope this helps. I see you looking beautifully beautify already dearie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2015
grin :DI am so lifted.i googled sleek and guess what?there's one just a street away from me.i called and told the lady i want some beauty products.i have 10k and i need help with using the products.she said i should come right away.gosh not been excited like this in days.will be there before 12 and well i hope...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2015
aghaibiam:
grin :DI am so lifted.i googled sleek and guess what?there's one just a street away from me.i called and told the lady i want some beauty products.i have 10k and i need help with using the products.she said i should come right away.gosh not been excited like this in days.will be there before 12 and well i hope...
have fun babe! Make sure d woman does your brow too. Zaron mascara is good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2015
@ Safe,I really appreciate ur kind words of advice.ive been surfing lately on d pcos.thanks to Ayaayo too.I was already wondering if I wasnt welcomed to d forum as nobody was answering me.I guess sum of u hv been so busy lately to come up here.thanks all same.God is already working out his glorious purpose in our ttc issue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
@ tatacherie I used to suffer a lot from candida. Mine was worsen by many yrs of antibiotics misuse. So u need to find out what is causing yours. Read on line of d cause of yeast infections. But u can Buy gynotroysd pessary use for 3 days no sex during this period. Insert as deeply as u can. If u can't change your underwear. Wash in hot water n dry in d sun. Improve ur immune system through d use of garlic. Cut your sugar intake. Check ur level sugar level n reduce your sugar intake. Run away from carbonated drinks like coke etc. All d best

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello everybody in d house, I've bn a silent follower of dis trend for over two yrs & it has been a grt source of strength to me. I finally decided to join d forum today believing dt my sisters here wil be of help. Got married 2010 & ttc since then, was diagnosed of ovarian cyst in 2011 measuring 8cm thereabout, & was told to operate it which I agreed. Bt @ d point of operation d surgeon did another scan & notice dt it has reduced to about 2cm by size making him to cancel d operation. Since then there has bn no pain or any other symptoms of any ovarian cyst until 2months ago when I started feeling pain again & i went for another scan & dis time they discovered ovarian cyst measuring 10cm x 8cm. Pls sisters has anyone experienced dis before with possible solution aside operation. Thanks. Sorry for d long story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
@aghiabiam,thats the spirit babes...be happy...wish u were in my area,would have love to make u up nd teach u for free....as for cosmetics,just buy creme to powder,zaron has good stuff,i think it's 3k...buy your lip gloss 1k, instead of all this big big name pencil,just buy davis018,#50.00k... trust me you will get same result as others,except you are on the dark skin side,them m.a.c is very good...try Google "DIY make up"..you will get plenty details...be good babes wink....
@precy22,it could be as a result of your diet,some of this growths feed on carbohydrates,so maybe you should watch what you eat and monitor the growth...Pele dear....
@tatacherrie,u are welcome...
@itissettled,nice one.... wink...
@all,lets be careful about the kinda cosmetics we use abeg,many if them contain harmful ingredients,paraben,aluminium and co...some of this cosmetic companies are aware consumers are now on alert as regards their ingredients, so they don't use the common name of this chemicals,they use their other names..please let's be careful, cause not only do this cosmetics introduce xenoestrogens into our bori,cancer sef don common.....much luf from me to u all... grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2168459/how-eat-yourself-pregnant. i hope it helps someone . i will continue to update it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
I feel so different,beautiful 'm sure if I were home dh would have a blast.tnx sweet people.I used sleek products and the woman taught me how to apply them. cheesy. ' m going to have funny days learning my makeup skills,by the time I go back home hen sure my dh eyes will shocked .I am going to chase him around till I get my bfp.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks Tammy I got my Ovatel siliva ovulation monitor today, It was pay on delivery despite the fact that I live in abuja. Thanks Tammy God bless you Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
mrsfrank:
Good morning fruitful mums, AF showed her ugly face this morning. 2 yrs to TTC, i have never had a delayed AF, dont know what happened this month as i have not taken any drug this year. Please my sisters who knows any pharmacy in lagos where i can buy Dostinex or Vitex?

May God have mercy on us all. Amen
Last you will see IJN till after delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
teana4040:
AF jus started now oo....serious cramping...a bit confused o
Last you will see till after delivery IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
iOmoge:
aunty flo showed her ugly face yesterday. she came very scanty o...
she came on CD39....5days late.
dunno if the cramps i had on 11DPO was a cyst burst o.....

chia...TTC is a biach.

Last you will see IJN till delivery

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bolanlevivian:
Thanks Tammy I got my Ovatel siliva ovulation monitor today, It was pay on delivery despite the fact that I live in abuja. Thanks Tammy God bless you Amen
correct was told an order lady picked hers yesterday also..tank God this our month..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
@apple19,i wish u success in this current treatment you are undergoing,may God almighty grant your heart desires...amen ..meanwhile,please let's try to be sensitive when posting regarding our treatment plans,you make it sound as if iui/ivf are the devils invention,its OKAY if you are not game with ART but some babes here plan going that route as all other treatment options have failed them,how do u want them to feel reading you say "God forbid"?(not that your conviction about ART matters to them sha)... no hard feelings babe,hope u get my point? wink[color=#006600][/color]

@safe06 Pls I don't want you nor anyone on this page to misunderstand me at all. Everyone has reasons for whatever is going on in his or her life. My reasons if you really wish to know: I'm less than two years in marriage, I've been Pregnant before now without any itch. And again, the issue of Money, will you give me the money? What about the pains... Do you even have any idea to how painful the last Hsg Examination was? Does it mean my case is so complex to not having any other alternatives to treatment except those two? Pls house, everyone is here to express their feelings when the world seems falling apart and needs experience people to advice them, not condemnations from people who feels they are being addressed. I had never misunderstood anyone on this page, so pls don't misunderstand me. And if I had stepped on any body's toe or affect people's feelings negative, I AM SO SORRY (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) pls forgive your girl and come in and advice me on how to "RELIGIOUSLY" USE THE CLOMID (according to the doctor).

One more thing, my back has been aching like someone is pounding a hard Kpako on those bones, stomach upset sef enh... E nor get part two. Pls what's wrong with me, am am 6dpo. Thanks for not vexing grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
See me seriously going back looking for the OvaTel guys number.... sad

Somebody should help me please.

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
iOmoge:
See me seriously going back looking for the OvaTel guys number.... sad

Somebody should help me please.

cry
0803 364 9567

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.