Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403817 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
@apple19,amen... wink
@jumayin,be strong and positive,God will give u a reason to smile very soon again,and this time it will be an everlasting smile.. amin..
@gracefully,glad the acv+bsm therapy is working for you,wish u a healthy bfp soonest...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
E-sisters, today I am off duty and decided to go out early to buy egg roll(my guilty pleasure) when hubby was going to work.
My eyes saw about 5set of identical male twin in d estate...they were going to school.
I was just saying wao wao wao.
My landlord has a set and I saw more and more...I was surprised. Seems I live in an estate of identical twins.
I was just looking and waving at them...hubby was just smiling and saying ours is on d way....I screamed AMEN o.
I feel Like going outside to watch them come back from school.
school.

Chia...God is good.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
@JUMAYIN, God wil give u double for ur lost. It's well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
@ Jumayin, don't worry be happy because for your loss, you shall have double honor in Jesus name.

@ gracefully, thanks for the information, please just get us updated, I have the mind of starting d acv and bsm therapy because scan revealed my enemies have multiple fibroids. Help a sister ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jumayi, God will give you double blessings. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
iOmoge, I join u 2 say amen 2 ur dh's prayer. Urs shall join soon bt I will prefer u av 4 @ a tym so dt every1 in ur estate wil envy u wen u tk dm 2 sch.
Gracefully, api d therapy is wrkin 4 u.
Jumayin, soon, vry soon u shal go bak 2 d preg thread. We r goin dre 2 n dn we wil grad 2 d new modas thread.
Luvly thread bt don't wanna b ere anymore.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
@ Jumayin I understand it's not easy but God made u pregnant which means that u are fertile
N will conceive sooner than u think.congrats ur miracle is close
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
mum2bsoon:
iOmoge, I join u 2 say amen 2 ur dh's prayer. Urs shall join soon bt I will prefer u av 4 @ a tym so dt every1 in ur estate wil envy u wen u tk dm 2 sch.
Gracefully, api d therapy is wrkin 4 u.
Jumayin, soon, vry soon u shal go bak 2 d preg thread. We r goin dre 2 n dn we wil grad 2 d new modas thread.
Luvly thread bt don't wanna b ere anymore.

Amen at 4 o.

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfullink: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ovatel.
TTC ladies am grateful to you all. my regards goes to those who have patronized me. i was shocked that ladies i gave parcels from lagos abuja and warri returned my money even after taking the items home. they paid to my account. am grateful to u all.
Godwin (ovatel seller).
thanks to
Mrs.Timi OTIS
BOLANDE VIVIAN
JOY from lagos
CHI Dike
Mrs Bola
Mrs. Bello
etc time will not permit me to mention your names all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Jumayin The Mighty Jehovah dat did it before will do it again.Congrats already on your next BFP dat u will carry to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Jumayin, my dear....look at the devil and give him a big tongue out cos in this ttc, we all will come out victorious. God has done it before and he will do it again.

@aghaibiam, I replied your mail oh. ..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Greetings to u all.pls Mamas in d house help me with my test result I don't knw if its OK.I posted here bfor now DAT I've been having recurrent vjay infection. discharge is usually heavyand wen I don't wash undies immediately sugar ants will gather them.so I was asked to do a fasting blood sugar test here is d result.FBS...89mg/dl.thanks in anticipation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
tatacherie:
Greetings to u all.pls Mamas in d house help me with my test result I don't knw if its OK.I posted here bfor now DAT I've been having recurrent vjay infection. discharge is usually heavyand wen I don't wash undies immediately sugar ants will gather them.so I was asked to do a fasting blood sugar test here is d result.FBS...89mg/dl.thanks in anticipation

well from my understanding, the normal fasting blood sugar is between 70-100 mg/dL, so what it simply means is that your blood sugar is within the normal range. But did you ask their opinion where you took the test?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
,@jumayin,He will do it again,He has done in the old,He has done it before,so,He can do exceedingly and abundantly much more.@all those that annouced their bfp,i say congratulations,may u all carry to term in Jesus name.@all,i hail every bori oooo(safe's tone),nothing much is happening at the moment rather than am preparing for my fibroid surgery,i think am taking a bold step in my life,i was told it's quet big and pressing on my tubes,and morever i have spent not less than 150k on herbs in the prcess of trying to shrink it without luck,i want to face it now and i pray God Almighty will see me through in Jesus name.amen.I wish each and every one of us success in every step we take in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wumee:
,@jumayin,He will do it again,He has done in the old,He has done it before,so,He can do exceedingly and abundantly much more.@all those that annouced their bfp,i say congratulations,may u all carry to term in Jesus name.@all,i hail every bori oooo(safe's tone),nothing much is happening at the moment rather than am preparing for my fibroid surgery,i think am taking a bold step in my life,i was told it's quet big and pressing on my tubes,and morever i have spent not less than 150k on herbs in the prcess of trying to shrink it without luck,i want to face it now and i pray God Almighty will see me through in Jesus name.amen.I wish each and every one of us success in every step we take in Jesus name.
It is the right step dear, I can say categorically from experience that no herbs can shrink fibroid , they just wasting your money, I had a small fibroid removed at age 18 and since then medical reports have always shown that I am completely fine.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gudeving house, m on CD 23 today, yestday I noticed a thick-brown-blood looking vj discharge and today I'm seeing a slippery brown discharge....(sorry for the tmi). please what could this mean? . Help a sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wsfirstlady:
Gudeving house, m on CD 23 today, yestday I noticed a thick-brown-blood looking vj discharge and today I'm seeing a slippery brown discharge....(sorry for the tmi). please what could this mean? . Help a sister.

@wsfirstlady, just keep your fingers crossed...I suspect implantation bleeding...it usually occurs within 7-14 fter ovulation...let's hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
So sorry Jumayin.you will feel better soon.its not a glorious experience but our God is still the best father and he prepares the best for us. I feel so great with myself,I visited a relative looking all dolled up and mighty pretty.I feel good inside me and cant wait to travel home. grin.all these said hope you all had a wonderful day at work?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
@mumihaja. Thanks. My fingers r crossed also. I pray this month is our month in Jesus name. Sprinkling fertile dusts on all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello fruitful mums, i want to try clomid this cycle... what do you think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Gud mrnin all, miraclebaby aw u dey? Stop MIA o.
MrsFrank, let ur doc monitor u o.
Wsfirstlady, it shall b a testimony in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Dear sisters are we fasting alongside our prayers tomorrow. What is d modus operandi. Who is moderating. We need to pull down our bfp by fire.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Mrng every1...@Jumayin...the one that'll stay will come.Pls be comforted by the holy spirit.@All...the rain of bfps is on and I know we all shall get there.Nothing is too hard for the Lord!In thanksgiving He shall surprise us all.

I've been off and on cos I was depressed but I'm ok now.The Lord is our strength.Fertility blessings all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Goodday huz, how una dey, someone is abt to testify.
PLS ooo all the MIA MAMAS mk una show faceoo miraclebaby,blessdiva hope una dey ok.
My cycle buddy mumihaja hpe u are good.
Safelious hwfar naw, u no dey try again since one year u never enter class teach us sex 102.., i dy use eye find pinky apinke pinky.
let coordinate the prayer.
All the Newbies welcome. May God crown our effort with succes. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2015
@Ayaayo thanks. It didn't occur to me I didn't ask for opinion from wer I did d test.however my next appointment is tomorow and I guess my Dr will say same tin.Goodmorning to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Wumee:

All the best dear, it will end in goodnews. I f i may ask, are you in Lagos and what hospital are you using?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello my e-family. i want to officialy anounce my bfp to the glory of God.
For the first time in 3yrs i have a viable pregnancy. for the first time in 3yrs ultrasound scan picture my baby. oh God Be Magnified!

My major challenge was recurent blighted ovum. when i tested positive on 23rd i.e 16dpo i could not announce bcs of d fear of the unknown.when my doctor congratulated me i didnt respond well.he scheduled me for scan yesterday to know the viability of d pregnancy and to God be the glory my pregnancy is VIABLE.
I want to thank everyone on this thread for contributions and support. wont like to mention names bcs d thread has realy helped.
i pray the lord wil surprise u all soon as well.every barrier on ur ways of conceptions shall break-open in Jesus Name.
I wil come in and share what i did differently later.

so so sorry for d long post o

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
mrsfrank:
Hello fruitful mums, i want to try clomid this cycle... what do you think?

it is a step further jare, so far your doctor has given you the all clear, and i heard it better to start with the lowest dose and gradually increase it. I tried it for one cycle after the cycle before showed i didn't produce any egg but i did not monitor to check if any was produced on my clomid cycle either, so like @mum2bsoon mentioned let your doc monitor you, so to know if you need to increase your dose or not and to avoid OHSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
tatacherie:
@Ayaayo thanks. It didn't occur to me I didn't ask for opinion from wer I did d test.however my next appointment is tomorow and I guess my Dr will say same tin.Goodmorning to u all

Ok, fertility blessings to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
congratulations @everfaithfulGod.you will carry it till delivery amen. @jumayin God will give you a double potion amen.@ all we will all testify whether the devil like it or not amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello fruitful mamas and papas in the house, hope una full ground well.

Please i need your help, kindly suggest good ob/gyn doctor in Lagos most preferably around Ogba/Ikeja area with affordable rates and great success stories.

Thank you all and baby dust and fertility blessings.

PS: looking for cycle buddies, +/- 1 day will be appreciated too
LMP - 10 Feb
CD - 24
CL - 27/28days

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.