Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404462 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 1:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Good day everyone, please I'm new here and don't know how the posts works. Please I was diagnosed with intrauterine adhesions (ashermans syndrome) and I'm really scared to undergo any form of surgery. Please can anyone suggest anything or a natural remedy that can help clear up adhesions?

Thanks alot. Baby dust to you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 03, 2015
hello sisters, i saw this onliine and thoght to share.

God is still in the business of givng babies and doing unexpected miracles.

Anonymous said...
PCOS...hmmm,its not easy dealing with this syndrom. Some ppl have mild cases(those in this group can conceive without any medical help) while some have serious cases(this involves the use of drugs,injectables,IUI n finally IVF). My period has always been erratic,on this month n off the next. I thot it was smtn that cld b easily correctd wen I am set 2 hv kids but wen I clocked 23 or so,my period developed a mind of its own. It will not come 4 months n wen it shows eventually its lyk a 3rd world war 2 me personally as the flow na die. I wil double sanitary towels n change within 3hrs. This wil cntnu for 4days and ebb away on the 5th day. Wn I met my husband,I told him my condition straight up and d possibility of not hvn kids bt d man stuck by me. We visited hospitals 2geda even b4 marriage n I must confess he was my spine,he was wt kept my sanity. My case was compounded with prolactinoma hence I was placed on drugs( metformin glucophage n bromocriptine parlodel for the high prolactin level). After marriage,I included clomiphene citrate which made little or no difference. 5mnths later,I started injectables still ovulation no gree. My doc was lyk d last resort is IVF,d day he told me I cried n cried but my hubby was lyk cmon babe cheer up. Dt month d doctor gave up on me, I conceived. It was lyk a dream,unbelivable. D doc ws sceptical,he tot it ws a chemical pregnancy n insisted I do a 7wk scan 4 viability n confirmation. During d scan,it ws discovered that I was carrying TWINS. To God b d glory,I gave birth 2 two beautiful n healthy boys.I had them exactly 2years after marriage and they ar 2years now. D period is still crazy bt I am getting ryt back on dt horse n gunning for baby no. 3 lol. I am just 29 so I still have healthy chances.So cysters,hv faith. We all must be mothers as their is none barren. Just don't give up,pray without ceasing and have a good gynaecologist.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
purity22:
cry cry The doctor said the only way 4 me to get pregnant is to undergo IVF. My major constrain is finance. If any one can link me to a hospital that I can donate eggs so can raise some money to do IVF I will be very greatful.
And if u are led in ur heart to help me, contact me through my email.
talk2mepd@yahoo.com

Pls I need your help
God bless you All

so sorry on your predicament. God will make a way were there seems to be no way. Olive Branch in Lagos does something like what you're looking for but they have an age limit. they do egg sharing for patient below 27years.

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility
Treatments)? by vero12345 : 11:00am On Mar 31
I need donor eggs , from someone in lagos.
my contact is 07015314717
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like ) ( Share) - I saw this on the TTC IVF thread. Maybe also give it a trial.

I pray that God opens doors for you. Take care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
@ Imoge: I guess am one of the people with the weird request. abeg no vex. just send the ttc/fertility related books. I've had 50 Shades of Grey before now. Thanks. my email is angelmarula@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
BlessedDiva:
@mamateniola1 good to read from u, thanks for d word! Stay blessed

@Fvine 3.3cm aint very big n shouldn't hv been a prob if only it was subserousal but since u hv intramural n submucosal n ur fertility tests are good, d best bet is to take them out, except u want to try vitalzym n dimpro for 3months at least but if u can't wait just pray n go for surgery dearie, it is well

@MummyEsther u can pls explain to us how ur fibroids disappeared, God bless u

@praisefulmum u re welcome, may God grant u ur heart desire quickly so u can testify iJn-Amen
May God hv mercy on us n fill us with His grace to fulfil His purpose in Jesus name~Amen

please how do I get the vitalzym and dimpro? are they prescription drugs or Can I iust ask for them over the counter? thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fadbuk: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Please Relax, Do not fret at all and rely on God Totally.
Get the book I shall not be barren and digest it.
My wife had 4 serious miscarriages before we started having children.
Get the following supplements:
Vitolize
Aloe berry nectar
royal jelly

We will dedicate your babies soon.

valufone3a@gmail.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls help me send the ebooks . thank u ma
mamafresh:

@iomoge my email Addy is fruitfulmama@yahoo.com. Thank u. Fertility blessing to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls ma can you help me send the ebooks to my email talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk Thank u ma
omowunmigan:
Thanks for your prayers MEDA, mum2bsoon, mubzay, and everyone who's wishing me well out there.
I got the 50shades iomoge...thanks a bunch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls help me send all the ebooks to talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk thanks
ayashow:

Iomoge.pls I need fifty shades of grey and all the chimaamanda books you have.God bless you so much.my email add is cleoclay24@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Pls ma help me send to talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk
iOmoge:
Hello Mummies, i think i have responded to every one who sent me a mail.

i found it weird sending to people who just say i should sned them all the e books i have....

For Chimamanda's Books, i have not been given a go ahead to send them...

lets all do with the ones we have now.

Fertility dust your way... Hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Gud day fruitful vines, dis is my first time of dropping a comment bt i'v been a silent reader for almost 2 mnths. I'v bn on dis ttc journey for 11mnths plus, my 1yr wedding anniversary is on d 12th of dis mnth. I'm seriously hopin and prayin for a miraculous BFP dis month. Hmm, for dis circle i'v taken clomid, ovaboost and Robitussin cough syrup dat has Guaifenesin. I jst hope and pray God permits it 2 wrk for my good.
@all I wish us all truck loads of baby dust, I strongly believe that Jesus christ has nailed barriness on d cross of calvary. My dear sisters, let's take advantage of dis blessed day and lay all our burdens down @ the foot of d cross. BFP's 2 us all dis mnth.
Abeg sorry for my long talk talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
@omowunmigan lol. Don't mind the small coconut, that post was actually meant for you. @Arlington, I throw way salute. Remain blessed dear.@lightening1 welcome and have a short but fruitful stay. But permit me to ask, what's your challenge? You're already taking clomid within a year of marriage? What's your age range dear? Was it doctor's prescription? Let me stop here till I get to read from you as you didn't say what your challenges are or how long you've had them. Pls sis, little introduction won't be a waste of your time so you can get good opinions from others. Peace. @Fvine long time, welcome back. @safe06 how far with you? Has morning sickness set in?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
@ Blesseddiva amen. The word of God must come to pass in our Lives nd families. indeed affliction wil never rise up d secon time. Amen . @ all gd pm. sprinkling baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tchiwinnie: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
@lightening1, i also wanted to ask wot miraclebaby asked.Its early to start taking clomid and ovaboost.Wot did ur dr say d problem is?
Baby dust to every1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
@Arlington God will continue to bless you sister more and more
@hopee welcome
@Onyinyekachi Congrats dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good day everyone, I made a post on this thread but there was no response from anyone. I don't know if I'm not welcome here but I'll sincerely appreciate if I get a response. I really need help. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
@miraclebaby and tchiwinnie, at 9mnths of ttc I went 2 d hosp 2 start investigations. I started wit a scan which showed I had right polycystic ovary d nxt one was the Hsg cuz of d cycle day I was on, it showed dat my left tube was blocked bt the right one was patent. Although during d Hsg, it was discovered dat I had cervival stenosis so they had to pass a catheter through my Cervic instead of usin d normal instrument.
I refused 2 go back 2 d hosp after d hsg cuz it was a traumatising experience and I also didn't hav confidence in d docs dat I was meeting n we r nt too loaded 2 afford a good private hosp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
mmyglitz:
Good day everyone, I made a post on this thread but there was no response from anyone. I don't know if I'm not welcome here but I'll sincerely appreciate if I get a response. I really need help. Thanks

Sorry dear. Whats the post again?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
I 4got 2 add, i'm in my late 20s
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
If you are trying to conceive or pregnant, PLEASE watch your cholesterol level-it's very important.
High levels of cholesterol in the system can do harm.

There are two types of cholesterol: LDC
or bad
cholesterol and HDL known widely as
good
cholesterol.

A lot of foods and oils that we consume
on a daily basis mostly contain LDC
which is what
clogs the arteries and makes blood
circulation difficult
or impossible.

Unless several important changes are
made in your
diet, high cholesterol levels can steal
entire lives.

By being careful in our diet and substituting
these bad
cholesterol or LDC with HDL or good
cholesterol, we
can have a much healthier life.
Don't say “This doesn’t concern
me”. Always check yourself regularly to make sure and help others around you who may be ignorant of this factor.

The simplest,easy-to-implement tips for reducing bad cholesterol in our
body through diet have been compiled
at http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/your-best-and-simple-diet-tips-for-lowering-cholesterol-level/

Please Take a minute to pass the information.
Have a great weekend & Best wishes to all in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeee: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
@Ayaakanoh, @BlessedDiva, @iOmoge, @Amhappy, thanks a lot dearies, God bless you all.
@Ayaakanoh, I will go look them up on googles, I actually thaught I had an ion deficiency myself cos my periods has been relatively light ever since the 2nd mmiscariage I had, so I decided to suppllement with an iron tablet 'Mega food Blood builder' but it did no go with my system at all,so I stopped taking it after one day, but I will do the research and try to get the iron tablet that will go with me. Thanks so much sis.
@ its well with us all, I stongly feel there will be a lot of BFP testimonies this month, let's continue to trust in God, everyone on this thread, and I mean everyone is porting to the pregnancy thread, God has said it in His word and He will fulfil it. I love you all......baby dust

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello fam, I just met with a new gynae and he adviced I do a hormonal profile test and Hcg and i'm on cd2. Pls can someone recommend a gud place in PH where I can do a less painful hsg cos my last hsg experience ws traumatizing to the extent that I bled for some days after the procedure. Thanks as I await ur suggestions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
@divinemandate aka Godsgrace2013,
salute received. Long time. Hope you are just awaiting medical confirmation of your 'condition' grin

@rejoice, and so shall you keep rejoicing. What I was trying to bring out from that assignment is this:

I Samuel 1:18
And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad

John 8:56
Your father Abraham rejoiced at the THOUGHT of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad

Romans 4:20
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Mark 6:41a
Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves.

Thanksgiving should be what will preceed the miracles. Once we have received God's word concerning a thing...that SETTLES IT! It is done!

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good - Numbers 23:19

Keep rejoicing dear. Your babies are here.

@iomoge,
Thanks so much for that lovely testimony. Because a doctor has given up on you does not make that the final. I WISH MY PEOPLE HERE WILL JUST GET THIS! Doctors are not GOD! Please let us have some holy anger for once. That is only how far the doctor can help the person. Please let us stop allowing the devil beat us down when we have GOD ALMIGHTY as our FATHER.

@purity,
Please is that what your doctor said? That the only way you can get pregnant is by IVF or the medical way he know is possible for you to conceive is through IVF? See my response above. Let us stop running around anxiously but rather sit down and let God be the one to direct us.
People have conceived without wombs and carried babies in their abdomen.
As long as God has said you will conceive and bear your children, please that settles it. Man can never say no where God has said yes.

Let us glorify God with our lips...

@Arlington,
Thanks so much for popping in. How is the young man doing? We hope you will soon come share the testimony of the twins on the way o. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
iOmoge, Hafsat24, Mandydaisay n all that 4wrded d books to me I say thank you but unfortunately I cannot download them both on my fone and on my desktop. I guess Rejoice03 is having same problem of viewing like me.

@Arlington all I can say is may God continue to bless you.

@Onyekachi wishing you a healthy 9months

To all d mama's in d house, keep believing kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Alwaystrue thx 4 the words of encouragement smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fvine:
@ Imoge: I guess am one of the people with the weird request. abeg no vex. just send the ttc/fertility related books. I've had 50 Shades of Grey before now. Thanks. my email is angelmarula@gmail.com
I will really appreciate if anyone can send me any of the fertility drugs too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
@ll My e-sisters that prayed for My mum, thanks n God bless u all, d will of God has been done, she gave up this afternoon after battling cardiac failure due to My Dad's death.
Pls remember My siblings n I in ur prayers, it is well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
mmyglitz:
Good day everyone, please I'm new here and don't know how the posts works. Please I was diagnosed with intrauterine adhesions (ashermans syndrome) and I'm really scared to undergo any form of surgery. Please can anyone suggest anything or a natural remedy that can help clear up adhesions?

Thanks alot. Baby dust to you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aww @ BlessedDiva cry cry cry
My heart goes out to you guys. May the good Lord comfort you & your siblings in this very trying time.
It is not easy at all dear, but it is well!
Pls be strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
@mmyglitz, try & buy serrapeptase and do castor oil packs. They work very well.

Wishing everyone a happy Easter celebration.
Baby dust to us all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
@BlessedDiva
So sorry 4 d passing on of ur mum, May her gentle soul rest in d Bosom of d lord. May God comfort u n ur siblings and give u guys the peace that passes all understanding.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
BlessedDiva:
@ll My e-sisters that prayed for My mum, thanks n God bless u all, d will of God has been done, she gave up this afternoon after battling cardiac failure due to My Dad's death.
Pls remember My siblings n I in ur prayers, it is well!
Omg!!! Sowi for ur loss sister, May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace and may God grant ur family the fortutide to bear the loss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.