Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404372 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2015
@blesseddiva, Nne God will comfort you and your siblings. It might not sound easy right now but it is going to be alright.
Chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
@Miraclebaby, thnx 4 the advice. If no Bfp dis month then i'l resume going to the hospital. I ws just tired of the bad news I ws getting each time I went 2 the hospital and the doctors weren't taking me seriously just because wasn't up 2 a year in marriage.
DH did SFA and everything is ok on his side...
@all Rains of BFPs 2 us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithfulwife(f): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2015
BlessedDiva, pls take heart, the Lord is your strength, he gives and takes. It is well with you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2015
@blesseddiva , take heart and may the almighty console u and ur siblings. May her soul and those of the faithfully departed find rest in d bossom of the almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2015
@blessedDiva, please be strong, the good lord will be with you and your siblings, and he will cause his light to shine on u guys, it is well, may their sweet souls rest in peace, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2015
@purity,
Please is that what your doctor said? That the only way you can get pregnant is by IVF or the medical way he know is possible for you to conceive is through IVF? See my response above. Let us stop running around anxiously but rather sit down and let God be the one to direct us.
People have conceived without wombs and carried babies in their abdomen.
As long as God has said you will conceive and bear your children, please that settles it. Man can never say no where God has said yes.

Let us glorify God with our lips...

Thanx, its jst dat most times my Faith is shaking. I pray God's mercy will speak me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alima2(f): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Greeting of peace to all mamas in d house,I pray God will grant each of us our heart desires. Baby dust to u all. .@ Hafsat,can u pls send me the Ebooks to omotoshoherleemah@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
@lightening1 when you visit next hospital, don't put ttc first. Once you mention ttc, the next question will be for how long followed by your age. When you visit, tell the doc that your last hospital diagnosed you of this and that. That you want to seek second opinion, and treatment as you're not comfortable with the first doctor. Hopefully, he may now ask how you got to know all those things. Just tell him your feelings till you get to drop the bomb that you're ttc. You can add that you were not trying or preventing during your courtship but never missed a period. But you started actively ttc a yr now. But carry dh along why you have to put it that way, since you already know you av a hinderance. But on another note, he must go with you on the first visit if actually you want them to take you serious. If you can, you may try fertilaid for women. Works for some pcos patients. For the blocked tube what have you done about it? @mumihaja once gave contact of one woman that treats it. You may contact her for treatment. Pls refrain from self medication especially when ttc. If you must, use natural supplements. Better still, use general/govt hospitals. They are affordable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
omowunmigan:
Blessed diva.... sorry Sis. May God console and comfort you. Accept it as God's will...she could have been in coma for a year while you pay for a life-sustenance machine and all sort....she could develop mental issues and you'll forget TTC and start to take her around... but Dear God is so merciful and Dear Mama loves you and don't want you further stressed...These words are heavy.. but I was told same when I lost my dad at a tender age of 17 with 5 younger siblings to care for..and I later realised how true they are and gave thanks to God.
By this time next year, you'll be too busy with your babies to be able to partake fully in the remembrance anniversary! Push it aside..and start thinking of how to pull through first trimester morning sickness!
@hopee....you're welcome here...I've been TTC for 6yrs had several 6-8wks miscarriages too...relax..God is in control and the mothers here? they are just too caring! too lovely! too wonderful! they'll encourage you a lot..all is well dear.
Hi Omowunmigan, please send me the ebook.. supernatural childbirth and miracle pregnancy. I will really appreciate this gesture. I have been asking for these books n nobody has responded. My email is medaglad@yahoo.com. Thanks you and fertility blessings to you n everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
miraclebaby:
@omowunmigan lol. Don't mind the small coconut, that post was actually meant for you. @Arlington, I throw way salute. Remain blessed dear.@lightening1 welcome and have a short but fruitful stay. But permit me to ask, what's your challenge? You're already taking clomid within a year of marriage? What's your age range dear? Was it doctor's prescription? Let me stop here till I get to read from you as you didn't say what your challenges are or how long you've had them. Pls sis, little introduction won't be a waste of your time so you can get good opinions from others. Peace. @Fvine long time, welcome back. @safe06 how far with you? Has morning sickness set in?

thanks for the welcome. ttc was almost going to my brain, threatening destroy my life. so I had to chill a bit. continued but not aggressively as before. its well, God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Happy Easter to everyone in d house!
@blessediva sorry for ur loss. May her soul rest in perfect peace. God wil ccontinue to be father and mother to u & ur siblings and d sweet holy spirit wil comfort u.
Wish us all truck load of baby dust dis season IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
@Onyi..comgrats
@blessed diva...May the Lord comfort u.I pray that a bfp becomes ur portion dis instant.This should come fast to comfort u.I ask for strength and grace for u.Amen

Been emotionally down,don't even know where to start.
I hail u o Arlington,God bless u.
Fertility blessing our way.
Happy Easter all

Pls iomoge...sent u an email.No vex abeg.Maybe u should just send me the fertility related books.Tnks...e-hugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
tatacherie:
Gudday blessed mommies.pls oo I need guidiance.any mummy in Benin-city here ?@ all dat re undergoing private investigations and consultation how much does it cost per consultation. I knw Doctors vary sha bt d new Dr am seeing presently says 20K per consultation.DAT means if he gives me appointment once every week I will pay 20k.d price is outrageous so I want to find out from us dat do private to give me insight thanks all.waiting for responses.

Hi, sorry I have been AWOL and could have given you this answer faster. For now, I think Graceland is one of the best in Benin. It is located at unuareokpa street, off technical school road, Benin city. The owner is Prof Aziken and he specializes in assisted reproduction. He is also a consultant with the IVF center in UBTH. His clinic is high tech. For consultancy/registration you pay 7,000 and every time you come to consult subsequently, you pay N700.00.

I particularly love the fact that he works with a lot of young female professionals who make you feel comfortable and explain any thing you want them to. They also tell you upfront that the test results are your properties and you can keep them, photocopy them or do what you wish with them. Phew!

Onyinyekachi, congratulations! Wishing you h & h 9 months. May God Almighty complete the good work He has started in your life.

Amhappy and toni2014, as you have watered me by answering my questions, may God Almighty water you too and grant you your hearts desires. 2015 will not pass us by IJMN- Amen. Please I have called her (Chinyere) and want to buy serrapeptase, ACV and BSM from her. Please is it safe to pay into her account and expect her to post it to me outside Lagos? Please I will appreciate your response as I intend to send her the money today or latest tomorrow so she can send it on Monday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
@ Lizzyslaw, I had to fight them (Graceland) before they allowed me see my result. Good to know they have changed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
! .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
ebony13:
@ Lizzyslaw, I had to fight them (Graceland) before they allowed me see my result. Good to know they have changed.

Really, lol. Maybe it was their experience with you that made them change. I was awed at the way they say...' The test is yours, you paid for it so you can do what you wish' grin

The last time I got there I fired them so many questions I guess they were dizzy, she started asking what I do and the level of my education. My N700.00 must count oh! grin

By the way, what's with your bbm? Been looking for you to say hello. Can't find you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
@blessedDiva pls accept my condonlence. may almighty God give u d strength to bear the loss. You are in my prayer dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
MummyEsther:
@All: Pls can someone help me with info on egg freezing? What does it cost? They are saying my enemy has low amh - no time to waste. Full cost of ivf cannot be covered now, so I was just thinking what if I freeze them before they totally diminish.
Thanks as I await your replies.

Its a good idea sis! Unfortunately I have no idea about the process. Am sure some others will chip in soon

@ Blessediva, please accept my condolence. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
lizzyslaw:

Really, lol. Maybe it was their experience with you that made them change. I was awed at the way they say...' The test is yours, you paid for it so you can do what you wish' grin

The last time I got there I fired them so many questions I guess they were dizzy, she started asking what I do and the level of my education. My N700.00 must count oh! grin

By the way, what's with your bbm? Been looking for you to say hello. Can't find you.

I tell them point blank that my consultation fee musnt waste so I insist to see dr aziken even if he's just going to repeat what she has said. Lolz

Let me pm you.

So sorry @ blesseddiva I can't imagine what you and your siblings are going through. I pray God gives you the strength to overcome the loss. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Am still expecting the ebooks ma, thank u
iOmoge:

Ok dear.

I will

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
lizzyslaw:

Hi, sorry I have been AWOL and could have given you this answer faster. For now, I think Graceland is one of the best in Benin. It is located at unuareokpa street, off technical school road, Benin city. The owner is Prof Aziken and he specializes in assisted reproduction. He is also a consultant with the IVF center in UBTH. His clinic is high tech. For consultancy/registration you pay 7,000 and every time you come to consult subsequently, you pay N700.00.
Thanks a million for the breakdown.exactly wat i needed to knw.Ebony13 have recommended same clinic for me too.God bless you two.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
@BlessedDiva, it well with u. I sympatize with u n ur siblings. May God give u fortitude to bear d loss. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

@Arlington, tanx for checking on us. Remain blessed IJN.

Welcome to all newbies. Ur stay shall be short n fruitful by thr mercy of God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

Why me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
tatacherie:

Thanks a million for the breakdown.exactly wat i needed to knw.Ebony13 have recommended same clinic for me too.God bless you two.

You are welcome.

@ebony13, I have replied your mail twice but it keeps sending me mailer demon. I guess I will send you a pm so you can reply me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oh dear! Please test..and condition your mind to not be disappointed come what may..cos the curiosity won't let you be either my dear..pls test and it would be positive Gods willing OK..*ehugs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
iomoge test dearie test...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2015
@iomoge I know that feeling my dear, too scared to test but can't stop symptom spotting shocked Are your periods like clockwork? IF yes then I'm sending positive vibes your way kiss whenever your ready to test fire down, il be stalking grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeee: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2015
@iOmoge, don't worry dear it could be positive, sometimes you could be pregnant and symptoms may not set in until weeks after you've missed yor period, its happened to a friend of mine, she did not have any symptoms till 3to 4 weeks after her period was due, so just relax your mind have faith and completely trust God, there is nothing God cannot do my dear. Its well with you sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2015
@iomoge...abeg test & congrats in advance.I welcome ur Lo in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2015
@lightening, welcome to the group...I think I missed out on your intro..may your stay here be very short.
As for doctors not taking you seriously, it's a common stuff. Even after 6yrs of TTC they still tell me I'm not that old...I don't need much assistance.. I should try to conceive naturally again then they'll know what to do...and on conception I'll be told to wait for 6wks scan confirmation... after that the doctor will ask me to come back in two weeks with another scan! No medical support at all! They are fond of saying assistance should be at 10-12weeks... and I experienced this at least 8times! All will be well sis..
Meda, I only have Preg miracle and 50 shades. I'll forward them to you now.
iomoge, plssssss give us the good news! calm down, expect the worse, but hope for the best...promise yourself you will praise God no matter the outcome of the test...well........I can't wait to hear you announce your bfp! Congrats in advance sis!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Meda, I've sent the two books I have. hope you got them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.