Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410605 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2015
@iOmoge, welcome back Sis. But pls take it easy & if possible slow down on the radical weight loss for now at least till AF shows & ur sure there's no beanie in dia abeg !
We no wan hear story for the Gods o joo o! smiley

Baby Bump to all of us soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2015
venizia:
iOmoge- that's d spirit girl.
Pls does anyone here knows a good gynecologist around Ajah axis?

I also stay around Ajah. Am looking for a good gyna.
The one i was introduced to is at Akudo n she charges 5k per consultation.
The distance from Ajah to Akodo is not beans n she is not always available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2015
MummyElena:
@iOmoge, welcome back Sis. But pls take it easy & if possible slow down on the radical weight loss for now at least till AF shows & ur sure there's no beanie in dia abeg !
We no wan hear story for the Gods o joo o! smiley

Baby Bump to all of us soon!

No beanie jooor... If beanie dey I for don dey get heavier bosom at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2015
iomoge pls do a blood test to be too sure cos hpt isnt reliable it is well...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2015
@ iOmoge pls let me know if you find any good one. Will do same. Thanks dear...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
hotmomma:
iomoge pls do a blood test to be too sure cos hpt isnt reliable it is well...

Ok, I will
venizia:
@ iOmoge pls let me know if you find any good one. Will do same. Thanks dear...

Ok dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
iomoge, I love ur spirit. May the good Lord direct you on the right part. Pls for the sake of those of us on weighty side, kindly share some of your weight loss tips with us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
@iOmoge, it is well with u dearie. Kindly send me 50 shades. Tanx a bunch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
MummyElena:
@Flakky, what was actually the unit of the first prolactin value, 146 what? If ng/mol, then its extremely high!
Have you done another hormonal assay since you started the bromergon to check if it was able to manage & crash the high prolactin? If you've not, pls do.
That should be your staring point now & if after this 2nd test you discover the bromergon didnt work for you (cos it doesn't work for everybody), you can ask your Dr to change you to dostinex.
But pls don't self medicate dostinex!

Serrapeptase is for unblocking blocked tubes, ACV+BSM is for shrinking cysts & fibroids.

Baby dust!

thanks a lot, i will do as you advise, because the 3 months is almost near.and no change at all.I guess the bromergon is not working for me,because little breast milk still come out whenever i squeeze my nipple. can I do the prolactin test from any Lab without doctor prescription?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phummyaji(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
mubzay:
pls send to me too
Thanks
please send to me too my e-mail is funmisme@yahoo.com...thank you ahead and God bless U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
@iomoge...tnk God for giving u such strength,I admire ur courage.Be ready though,soon u shall smile in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
@iomoge, its well. Dnt lose hope. Pls share ur weight loss with us. Tnks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
@Flakky26, yes you can just walk into any lab & request for hormonal assay without a doctors referral. The only thing is prolactin is usually checked on CD3, but since you haven't seen AF you need to do a random one immediately & compare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
MummyElena:
@Flakky26, yes you can just walk into any lab & request for hormonal assay without a doctors referral. The only thing is prolactin is usually checked on CD3, but since you haven't seen AF you need to do a random one immediately & compare.

Thanks,i will quickly do that,am based in abj, beside natl hosp lab,can you suggest a good lab natl hosp,abj doctors will trust more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wumee:
lizzyslaw,do u have it?if yes please prepare ur mind and go for it,if u need more info feel free to ask me.

My Sis, I have been diagnosed with multiple subserosal fibroids. I think that does not affect pg except that my last hsg said my uterus was bulky. Apart from that it hampers the quality of my life because i am useless within that one week of heavy flow. Besides, I spot a lot. I really am scared of surgery. I want to try serrapeptase, Acv and BSM first.

@Soulp, please take heart. That loss can't have been easy. Fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
omowunmigan:
Meda, you're most welcome.
cadisha555, welcome here...may your stay here be positively short.
For those who asked for the books, I'll try to send them soon.
plssssss ma'am i will need any of those e-books too, thanks in anticipation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
@mummyElena..thanks for the suggestion..would try it tonight grin
@iOmoge..you go babes! Love your spirit..my exact determination..bought a digital scale..bought running shoes,skipping rope..i exercise a lil..don't take sugar again..and eat dinner early as 5pm in small portions ..that's my own way of weight loss..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Flakky26:

Thanks,i will quickly do that,am based in abj, beside natl hosp lab,can you suggest a good lab natl hosp,abj doctors will trust more.
Hi Flakky26, my gynae works at Natnal hospital n always insists on Pathcare lab or Echo Scan. I was booked for HSG late last yr at Natnal hospital bt d public hospitals strike started d exact day I ws to do d procedure so I cldn't do it. My gynae advised I shld either do it at Pathcare or Echo scan so my result wld be acceptable by Natnal hospital when dey resume. Pathcare is directly opposite Banex plaza in Wuse 2 n Echo scan has a branch in Area 11 n another at Karu. I did my hormonal profile at Pathcare in Jan/Feb ds year bt I've been using Echo scan for my other lab services after dat cos their Karu branch is closer to me. Pathcare is more expensive though. Bt I'd like to ask, d'u know if u ovulate even wt d high prolactin? Cos if u do, den u shld av it in mind dt it won't prevent u frm conceiving bt might only require a lil help wt progesterone cream or pessaries(inserted in vjay) to help d pregnancy along. My own case ws clear fluid coming out of my b.reasts when I pressed, nt milk bt I conceived wt it (I started on a natural therapy I read abt on this thread n d IVF thread frm CD1 of dt cycle along wt many other things though so I wldn't know if it worked or jst a coincidence cos even after my bfp I still saw d fluid come out when I pressed) Sorry my post is a long 1, jst thought it might help. N u can ask any questns abt it,wl be glad to answer if I know them. Good luck dear. @all hope we had a good day? Plenty Baby dust evry1!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
@ummTwins2 I've had high prolactin for years, i've taken all sort of drugs. The good thing is that I conceived twice even with the high bossom discharge.

TTC is becoming frustrating, I did HVS and the result was mild growth of Candida. My doc wants me to treat the bacteria before HSG and dostinex.

It is well ooo...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
@iomoge and venizia, i stay around ajah axis and there's one gynae I recommended to my friend when she was looking for one. He's around langbasa around badore side. I have never been there but from what she told, she's quite happy with his service as he has been the one managing her. Will get his name and number for you tomorrow.
@iomoge, Pls can you send the pregnancy related bks to me thnks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
@iomoge, abeg try test again.

My email address : à

Please send me pregnancy miracle.

Thank uu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ummtwins2 pls wot natural remedies did u use for d high prolactin?

Oleayo22 thanks....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oleayo22 what's d name of d hospital?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thanks in advance pls I need some of the fertility bioks.I have got none.the lord is ur

@ imoge thanks n more blessings from God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
wonyi:
Thanks in advance pls I need some of the fertility bioks.I have got none.the lord is ur strength.

uniq*********@Yahoo.com

I Juse sent u fertility foods and pregnancy miracle.

Baby Dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
mrsfrank:
@iomoge, abeg try test again.

My email address : tinab**********.com

Please send me pregnancy miracle.

Thank uu

confirm please. i have sent it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hafsat24:
@mummyElena..thanks for the suggestion..would try it tonight grin
@iOmoge..you go babes! Love your spirit..my exact determination..bought a digital scale..bought running shoes,skipping rope..i exercise a lil..don't take sugar again..and eat dinner early as 5pm in small portions ..that's my own way of weight loss..

the digital scale is my next purchase.... cant skip.. lazy me... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hi fruitful ladies, I'm new here, I hope I'm welcome. I'v had 2 miscarriages in less dan a year, d 1st ws a blighted ovum, d 2nd pregnancy didn't develop beyond 7wks, I just had an evacuation 5 days ago nd nw I noticed breast milk coming out 4rm my nipple. I'm so confused. Has any1 gone thru ds b4?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
@iomoge kiss...tnks a lot.Got the books.One love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 12:15am On Apr 08, 2015
soulp:
Please how soon is it to get pregnant again. After going through 38 weeks stillbirth. It has not being easy. I have been crying all day thanks

Oh my.... It is well soulp. GOD himself will give you double for this. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lightening1: 12:53am On Apr 08, 2015
@mummyelena thnx 4 d advice, i'v bn trying my best to be outgoing and puttin on my best smile wheneva i'm out ther. It is well

@fruitfulvine360 u're most welcome. May ur stay here be vry vry short, ur ntx sticky bean will be permanent IJN. The experienced mamas wil be with u shortly 2 ansr ur questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.