Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400365 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:51pm On May 21, 2015
@legendmothers, thank you for a job well-done on this thread, may God grant all your heart desires.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:00pm On May 21, 2015
@redemmed @sugah @rejoice @mompurity thanks for all the prayers, I claim my BFP my gynea gave me the load down na y I tot I shud share. @all other mama's mummyosayande, udomama, evacroft, venizia, rainyday, mmyglitz, nt forgetting my lovely iomoge thanks for all ur help on this e forum, may God visit us soonest

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
@legendsmother wat brand of progestrone shld be bought and can one take it even in natural cycle witout clomid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:05pm On May 21, 2015
Thanks legendsmother. Sprinkling loads of baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
@rejoice there is cyclogest (I tink u wud have to insert into d vjay), provera, progestin donno much about the brands or d name my gynea didn't specify, yes u can take it even without clomid, if u ovulate on ur own.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 9:15pm On May 21, 2015
@legend ok ma thks I wil ask for any at d pharmacy.@all gudnite dis e-family realy made my day today I don't even care abt d AF dat showed today unlike before dat I wil be moody. Thk u all and God bless us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2015
@rejoice am happy u used positive energy to change ur vibe to a good 1 @d bmi I donno hw to calculate it love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
@ udoomama:- you use TVUS to monitor a clomid cycle not abdominopelvic scan.

@ iomoge:- go ahead with what was previously adviced and let's see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
@mompurity2:- are you being monitored by a doctor are you following up yourself by yourself. Yes you can take the trigger shot but once you take it, you will ovulate within 12-36 hours of taking it so you bd seriously from the day of the trigger shot so sperm is waiting for the egg when it's released during ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:43pm On May 21, 2015
@ rejoice03:- You need to provide your height in metres or centimetres to calculate your bmi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:54pm On May 21, 2015
@mamakendra how far u don buy d new blender?

@praisefulmum the height in meters is 1.2meters I use my phones converter she said she is 5ft 2inch dats 1.2 meters

@bcohla welcome may ur stay be short and fruitful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:03pm On May 21, 2015
@praiseful mum, my gynae placed me on clomid, asprin 75mg, with folic acid. But he isn't monitoring me, I'm doin the monitoring myslf with the lil knowledge I gained frm this wonderful e-family (may God reward ya'all soon). I have searched d places around my area and none seems to have d HCG shot. I pray it ruptures on its own in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:01pm On May 21, 2015
@legendsmother. my sister i never buy another one ooo. tanks for asking. u hv really bn a fountain of knowledge this evenin, with ur lectures on o inducment and all.And i also drank from that fountain. thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 11:03pm On May 21, 2015
@rejoice03 ur bmiBMI = 24.20 kg/m2   (Normal)
Normal BMI range: 18.5kg/m2 - 25 kg/m2. U have a normal bmi.and u are 136.6 pounds/ilbs wen converted. Hope dis helps. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:50pm On May 21, 2015
@moonert:thanks so much for your timely response. Pls I'll love to have the address of the place and how much you did it.
@Ayaayo.. It is well with us dear.

@all,so no one has ever had my type of condition except for @moonert.hmmm it is well with me o. Still waiting for other success stories on this condition cos I was told its a minor surgery done under anaesthesia sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 21, 2015
venizia:

I hv neva used Serra but I know that gynapharm n guifei bao is a good combination for infection

Thanks dear.

I chewed some aligator pepper yesterday morning and d discharge started in d evening. I didnt chew any today and as at 7pm today the discharge stopped.
Will take some more tomorrow. 4 I go to drop my samples 4 hvs.
I pray God answers us all speedily.

@Legends Mum, so happy knowing u. God would surprise u sonner than u expect.
Hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:46am On May 22, 2015
iOmoge:
pls can serra and guifie bao cure infection? or is gynapharm and guifie better?

In my opinion, I think Gynapharm and guifei bao is a good combo for pid.
Serrapeptase eats up the adhesion and scar tissues. Thereby making them less in qty and less sticky.
Guifei bao does same and cleans out infection also drying up hydrosalphinx.
Gynapharm is strictly for pid. Cleans out infection only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:57am On May 22, 2015
mmyglitz:
MummyEsther I bought Serrapeptase from jumia 40,000 iu for 6,900. The question I'm asking now is do you remove the net-like cover from the guifei bao seed and insert or I insert with the net-like cover??
@ Venizia please also enlighten me about the guifei bao usage. Thanks

@venizia already answered you correctly. In addition, place the seed in warm water for few minutes so as to enable the thread loosen . the net like cover is to keep the seed intactly attached to the thread for easy removal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 6:32am On May 22, 2015
Gudmorning my beautiful mamas!@praiseful mum, Legendsmother, evacroft and every mamas who hav answered me and other mamas God bless u real good all ur heart desires shall be granted IJN. I hav to be watching my weight seriously I take soft drinks a lot but am stopping it gradually sha .Cd2 today & am seeing plenty ewcm tinted wit blood na wa oh@Apple19 I wld hav love to answer but no experience am still learning in this ttc journey. The little I even knw I learnt frm dis wonderful family. Fertility blessing to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 7:03am On May 22, 2015
Good morning my beautiful fruitful mums, I am so optimist about dis circle and taking ttc seriously... What do u guys tink of clomid day 5-9 I have also heard its good... I want to go herbal dis circle by having fertility massages, womb setting, all those herbal drink but I also want to take clomiy2 be sure I ovulate... Pls what's your input my sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 7:27am On May 22, 2015
@jennygurl it shall end in praise for u dis cycle, our sabi mamas wil soon respond to ur question I hav no idea on clomid am learning too but u can still read up recent previous post am sure u wil learn somtin. Stay blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 7:52am On May 22, 2015
@ rejoice, since you are ssing ewcm while on ur period you might be among the few special ladies that ovulate while menstruating. get to work my dear. convince hubby to bd now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 8:36am On May 22, 2015
Good morning sweet mama's. Pls I hav a question to ask. Can one ovulate while on her period. Cause av experienced it. But I did not take it serious. Tanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:43am On May 22, 2015
kaycee676:
Good morning sweet mama's. Pls I hav a question to ask. Can one ovulate while on her period. Cause av experienced it. But I did not take it serious. Tanks.

Absolutely possible.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2015
@jennygurl, from my own little experience, you shouldn't take clomid with herbs, if you want to go herbal let it be strictly herbal and not the combine it with Orthodox medicine. As for clomid, my gynae told me it's better taken from CD2-CD6. Hope this helps a little, others mamas with more information & knowledge will shed more light to your question.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56am On May 22, 2015
@Jennygurl, I tow d line of redeemed. Just do herbal. U can dedicate this cycle to herbal cleansing and treatment, u might just get a bfp, but if not then do clomid and the trigger and progesterone n pressed next cycle. #My2cents

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:35am On May 22, 2015
@ Rejoice03:- You are welcome. Evacroft is right in her calculation. If you want to calculate your bmi next time, the formula is weight divided by height in metre square. Using yours as an example. You weigh 62kg and your height is 5 feet 3 inches. Converted to metres, your height is 1.6metres. So u say 62 divided by 1.6 multiplied by 1.6, so 62 divided by 2.56= 24.2 which is within normal range. So you can write it out somewhere so that when next you need to calculate it, you wouldn't need anyone to do it for you.

Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:48am On May 22, 2015
Goodmorning all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On May 22, 2015
Good morning fruitful mamas
@legendsmother God bless you for all the information
i have learned more from it. May God reward you with Bfp soon.

@all my doctor placed me on clomid, am now in cd 11 today. He said i
should do tvs on cd 14 but will do it on cd 13 which is on sunday
because i will not have time to do it on monday (being cd 14). i want to know if it is ok
for me to do so.

@legendsmother must the progesterone be injection? do we have one to be taken orally.

we shall all testify in Jesus Name AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 10:37am On May 22, 2015
Jennygurl:
Good morning my beautiful fruitful mums, I am so optimist about dis circle and taking ttc seriously... What do u guys tink of clomid day 5-9 I have also heard its good... I want to go herbal dis circle by having fertility massages, womb setting, all those herbal drink but I also want to take clomiy2 be sure I ovulate... Pls what's your input my sabi mamas

Pls sis dnt take clomid and herbal drink together. If u av decided to go herbal..pls jst kip it herbal..may ur effort nt b in vain ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 10:39am On May 22, 2015
kaycee676:

Very possible. ..av hrd and read similar experience
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 10:42am On May 22, 2015
Good morning fruitful moms...Wishng evryone a blessed weekend..may d good lord dt nver fails opens d door of fruitfulness for us all and put an end to monthly anxiety and worry in Jesus name..ttc wil soon bcum a tin of d past.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.