Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400400 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10am On May 21, 2015
Okies, amma do the tvs, bpt and hvs today.
So I can know where to startle from.
Scared of hsg since I learnt it pushes everything into the womb, so it wont push this infection/discharge deeper. Thabks so much mamas. God bless us all.
Kisses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skillsbaba(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2015
GNC do deliveries to any part of Nigeria for just 1k. Call their customer lines 08155778884 or 08155778877. Their HQ is at 1b Opebi Road, Ikeja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:34am On May 21, 2015
@The Moms Using Serrapeptase: Can one use it during AF?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:48am On May 21, 2015
@Venizia: Did you use the Gynapharm during AF? How long did it take you to finish the guifei bao?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 9:55am On May 21, 2015
MummyEsther I just started using Serrapeptase. Don't know if it can be used during AF. Please where did you purchase gynapharm?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skillsbaba(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2015
SAW THIS ONLINE WITH A LOT OF GOOD REVIEWS

Natural ways to Shrink Fibroids with VITALZYM & DIMPLUS

One of the most exciting things for women to learn about Vitalzym, is what I'm about to share with you now.

Did you know that most women over 30 years of age are estrogen dominant, because we lose practically all the progesterone in our body? Estrogen dominance is very dangerous....I've been studying this seriously for years...that's what causes many cancers women deal with (Read "What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You About Menopause" by John R. Lee and Virginia Hopkins)....another problem estrogen dominance causes is fibroid tumors!

Uterine fibroid tumors are found most often in the uterus of women in their 30's and 40's. Between 20-50% of women of childbearing age have uterine fibroids. They are usually benign (non-cancerous) tumors. The enzymes in Vitalzym eg Serrapeptase eat fibrin in the body, and fibroid tumors are made of fibrin!

Thousands of women have Vitalzym to thank for shrinking their fibroids tumors, saving them from needless surgeries. I, personally, know some of these women. One, in particular, had THREE fibroid tumors and one was the size of a grapefruit! It took her a few months, but she actually was able to be rid of ALL three of her fibroid tumors with NO surgery! Vitalzym was all she needed. Maybe you'll be next!

A customer review on DIMPlus:

When I first started taking Dim for fibroids it was because I read about how it could help reduce my fibroid tumors. Officially DIM is an abbreviation for Diindolylmethane (DIM). DIM is a natural phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegatables like broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. So when I take 4 DIM it's equivalent to me eating 4 lbs of broccoli, kale etc everyday. Plus when I eat my green vegetables at dinner time then I get even more natural DIM in my body. So you ask what's so great about getting that many servings of green vegetables that it shrinks fibroids. First of all I could never eat 4 lbs of green leafy vegetable a day just by adjusting my diet. Plus one of the powerful effects of getting all that DIM found in cruciferous vegetables is that it has the amazing ability to balance hormones and metabolize estrogen. If you have fibroids then getting rid of, or metabolizing estrogen is very very important. The reason the fibroids exist in the first place is because you have too much bad estrogen in your body. So anything and everything you can do to reduce the bad estrogen in your body will help shrink your fibroids.
DIM is not only good to reduce estrogen for women, but it is also good for reducing bad estrogen in men. Just like too much bad estrogen in the body has been linked to women forming tumors and to getting breast cancer, ovarian cancer etc, too much bad estrogen has also been linked through many studies to cause prostate cancer in men. When men get older their testosterone levels drops which creates as hormonal imbalance for them too of more estrogen compared to testosterone. That imbalance is what has been linked to raising PSA levels, and that increases prostate cancer risks. So some of you ladies might want to have your man take the 2 DIM per day as well. Although estrogen is typically higher in women, men are now facing more estrogen related health complications because of all the estrogen that they are introducing to their bodies through the meat they eat, the estrogen mimics found in the environment, and the products we use.

You can get them at GNC LiveWell
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 10:28am On May 21, 2015
Gudmornin mamas!@all Af just showed some few minutes ago after cramping on & off since 4dpo. Pls I need advice frm our sabi mamas on wat to do dis cycle. My cycle is regularly btw 28-30days. I knw I ovulate cause I get the O pains & exactly 14days after af shows and I also do see ewcm sometimes. I was on folic acid and vitE 400mg frm 2nd half of dis last cycle. The test have done so far are progesterone,swab,abdominal scan. The Progesterone came out fine and I treated pid and staph already. What else can I do again is exactly a year ago I got a bfp dat ended in MC & I had an evacuation den. Can I use d gueifo bao without doin hsg cause I can't afford d hsg for now. And wat supplement can I use to aid conception dis is becoming frustrating. Am sorry for d long post I just needed to vent.Pls note dat DH fluid is perfect. Pls has anyone used Goko herbal cleanser, is it ok for use?Fertility blessing to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:22am On May 21, 2015

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 11:41am On May 21, 2015
@legendmother thks for ur timely input I wil take note of dis. Wil I inject myself wit d shot or wat cause I dey fear needles oh. I also read on dis thread dat is gud to do hsg first b4 using clomid to avoid ectopic dats why am tinking of using guiefo bao since is good for fallopian tube issue although I don't knw d state of my tubes or wat do u tink. I need more inputs oh my fruitful mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:56am On May 21, 2015
Well u can take ur time to clear ur tubes wif d guifeo bao dis cycle, since u donno d state of ur tubes u av a point. So I will say dedicate this cycle to do d gufieo bau, @ d shot a nurse can give u @ d pharmacy, most pharmacy have trained nurses on deck.
So do d guifeao bau do an hvs also to rule out anytin if u still feel O signs u can just go do a tvs to check, den if it's big enough u trigger den bd after 24hrs of d injection. Dem follow up as I recomened with progesterone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 12:27pm On May 21, 2015
@legendmother thks so much I just dropped a truck load of fertility blessing at ur doorstep receive it IJN.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:51pm On May 21, 2015
@rejoice amen ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 1:07pm On May 21, 2015
iOmoge:
Okies, amma do the tvs, bpt and hvs today.
So I can know where to startle from.
Scared of hsg since I learnt it pushes everything into the womb, so it wont push this infection/discharge deeper. Thabks so much mamas. God bless us all.
Kisses.

@ Imoge:- Please do bpt, TVUS and VHS as you have said. Sometimes pregnancy increases the incidence of vulvovaginal candidiasis so it may be a sign but hold on with the HSG for now. How many days late is your period, what is your normal cycle length as in is it 28,25, 35 etc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 1:09pm On May 21, 2015
rejoice03:
Gudmornin mamas!@all Af just showed some few minutes ago after cramping on & off since 4dpo. Pls I need advice frm our sabi mamas on wat to do dis cycle. My cycle is regularly btw 28-30days. I knw I ovulate cause I get the O pains & exactly 14days after af shows and I also do see ewcm sometimes. I was on folic acid and vitE 400mg frm 2nd half of dis last cycle. The test have done so far are progesterone,swab,abdominal scan. The Progesterone came out fine and I treated pid and staph already. What else can I do again is exactly a year ago I got a bfp dat ended in MC & I had an evacuation den. Can I use d gueifo bao without doin hsg cause I can't afford d hsg for now. And wat supplement can I use to aid conception dis is becoming frustrating. Am sorry for d long post I just needed to vent.Pls note dat DH fluid is perfect. Pls has anyone used Goko herbal cleanser, is it ok for use?Fertility blessing to us all.

@ Rejoice 03, you cannot be managing infertility without knowing d state of your tubes, you need to save up and do HSG ASAP. You can also follow legendsmother protocol but you must first know the state of your tubes. Extremely important.
If you do not mind, what was seen on the abdominal scan?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 1:10pm On May 21, 2015
I don come oooo! Pls my fruitful mamas, what is Cervical Adhesiolysis oo!!?? My new doc said I should go and do it since I've been complaining of lack of flow during my period. Said it's 50k. Pls sebi mamas, come in and she'd more light o.

Hubby's SFA result:
Count: 28million
Morphology: 75%
Motility: 78%
Culture: yielded no growth
Urine Mcs: moderate staph

He said he's not satisfied with my HSG too, that I might probably do another one shocked. Pls answer ur sister o and where can I do the Cervical Adhesiolysis in Abj
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blomi(f): 1:12pm On May 21, 2015
@redeemed,venizia.and mummy Esther tanks for welcoming me.I will stick to ur advice
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 2:06pm On May 21, 2015
@praisefulmum thks d scan I did in jan at cd21 says pid and 2(2cm)fibroid outside d uterus, 13mm uterus linen and I was given antibiotic for d pid but I did 2 different abdominal scan dis month and d docs said my uterus is fine no mention of fibroid or pid again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2015
legendsmother:
@rejoice normerly ewcm shows signs of a mature egg close to ovulation, ovulation actually occurs when d egg is expuled out into d fallopian tube, dats y women inducing o have to take hcg to ensure d egg is actually released after it matures. To mature is one tin, to b released is another. Since u say u can't do hsg for now our sabi mama's can answer u on what to do.
But for me I tink u shud actually induce O. (use clomid since u normerly O on ya own it's #1200) so dat u will b sure d egg is mature enough, after that book for a tvs to check d size of follicle and to avoid multiples (#3000) den trigger d expulsion of d egg into d falopian tube with d shot (ovidrel) (#4000). It's an hcg injection den follow up with progesteron supplements or creams after BD.
Donno d price of this progesteron but I do know mama's here wud know
All this are drugs u can get @ ur local pharmacies.......
YES I know it's not good to self medicate buh since u wanna do it on a budget dats d best way, afterall when u go to a hospital dats what dey wud do nd still charge u consultation nd d rest. So if u wanna follow dis method u can, if u wanna go to d hospital nd tell dem this is wat u want u can also.
All d best...
Am really interested in this your explanation and i mite try it.Pls is the HCG shot(ovidrel) meant to be injected once?. And how long should the progestrone supplement be taken. Tanks and baby dust to all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:39pm On May 21, 2015
@legendsmother, the ovidrel, hw many IU is one suppose to take and can one BD immediately after d shot? Does one have to wait till 24hrs bfor BD?
Ur response wud be much appreciated. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 2:41pm On May 21, 2015
Hello Sisters. Biko who knows anything about calcified fibroids? The tin taya me cos I never see anybody weh talk about am here. This EVIL called FIBROIDS must be conquered in Jesus name. amin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 3:06pm On May 21, 2015
Apple19:
I don come oooo! Pls my fruitful mamas, what is Cervical Adhesiolysis oo!!?? My new doc said I should go and do it since I've been complaining of lack of flow during my period. Said it's 50k. Pls sebi mamas, come in and she'd more light o.

Hubby's SFA result:
Count: 28million
Morphology: 75%
Motility: 78%
Culture: yielded no growth
Urine Mcs: moderate staph

He said he's not satisfied with my HSG too, that I might probably do another one shocked. Pls answer ur sister o and where can I do the Cervical Adhesiolysis in Abj

All my life I have had very scanty n shor peruods but I thought it was a normal thing. To cut d story short, I did Hsg and I was told I had one blocked tube and adhesion. I kept trying naturally for one whole year with no result. I met a new gynae who suggested Uterine adhesiolysis and since den, my period has never remained d same. Flows well and cramp free. I did mine in abuja. Pm me for more info. Still waiting on God for my miracle. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 3:12pm On May 21, 2015
Please mamas that are using guifei bao how do you insert it?? I just got mine and I'm really confused. Do I loosen the thread that covers the seed? Abeg make una explain. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2015
praisefulmum:

@ Imoge:- Please do bpt, TVUS and VHS as you have said. Sometimes pregnancy increases the incidence of vulvovaginal candidiasis so it may be a sign but hold on with the HSG for now. How many days late is your period, what is your normal cycle length as in is it 28,25, 35 etc
34-36 DAYS cycle
so am about 8-10 days late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 21, 2015
venizia:
Hello Sisters. Biko who knows anything about calcified fibroids? The tin taya me cos I never see anybody weh talk about am here. This EVIL called FIBROIDS must be conquered in Jesus name. amin

if its in a position that would affect conception, please have surgery sharply.
its the fibriod that has almost turned to stone. its almost as hard as the teeth.
except it cuts from the point that its gums to ur body and u birth it out, i dont think there is another way to expel it. so just go for larascopic surgery, thats if they can destroy it and bring it out. or a full cut.

you will be fine dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
My TVS result today reads; left ovary harbours multiple ( > 8 ) primordial follicles the largest measuring about 1.0cm x 0.9cm. The right ovary harbours about multiple (3) follicular cysts within the largest measuring about 2.2cm x 2.6cm.

Note: rupture is expected at size > 2.5cm with a growth size of. 0.25cm-0.3cm daily.

Pls, pls and pls someone shd reply me urgently pls, can I take d trigger shot now or do I need to wait till d egg ruptures on its own? Cos m nt feeling or seeing any O sign o. Evn tested with OPK and still negative
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 21, 2015
Apple19 my darling, na so we see am o, the man doesn't understand that time is going. As for ur question i don't know what to advice o cos i be small pikin where u dey on orisirisi action moves, that's y i was curious about ur silence.

i should go for HSG too in my next cycle i just finished treating candida Albican and yeast. Would test again before going for HSG. I have found an OBGYN whom i will visit without DH.

BFP come ooo before HSG shoti gbo make i reserve the pain for LO's delivery grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2015
Hello mamas.... been reading silently, trying to learn one or two things and also draw encouragement frm the post of some sabi mamas. Big congrats to all belleful mamas. May u all carry to term IJN. @mumihaja....seriously rooting for u. BFP ijn. It's well with us all. God is working on our case and very soon, e go.happen. At all newbies, greetings and may ur stay b short. Mak I go bk to my silent mode.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 5:17pm On May 21, 2015
Abeg sexy mamas, I have a question ooo, do they use abdominal scan to track/monitor a clomid cycle or a TVS?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
mmyglitz:
MummyEsther I just started using Serrapeptase. Don't know if it can be used during AF. Please where did you purchase gynapharm?

I got Gynapharm from the same woman that sold the guifei bao.

Where did you buy the serrapeptase from? and how much, how many iu?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:22pm On May 21, 2015
mmyglitz:
Please mamas that are using guifei bao how do you insert it?? I just got mine and I'm really confused. Do I loosen the thread that covers the seed? Abeg make una explain. Thanks

Here is the direction for using guifei bao:

Directions to use Guifei Bao:
Dip seed into warm water for few minutes.
Loosen thread.
Insert deeply into VJ with a clean/sanitized candle.
Leave inside for 3days.
If it comes out when using the Loo, DO NOT RE-USE.
Do not use during Menses.

Fertility Blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=legendsmother post=33954515 [/quote]
I have pregynl and must it be refrigerated. I have had it for almost 3MONTHS now with expiry date 2017. I didn't refrigerate mine or can I refrigerate before use. Thanx. Fertility blessings to all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.