Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410265 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:43pm On May 24, 2015
[quote
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
mompurity2:
Goodmorning sweet mamas, I finally felt the O cramps dis mrng (my right ovary) after serious BD. @udoomama and anyone that has knowledge or experience, is there any other thing I need to do or take to make sure LO sticks?

Wishing us all fertility blessings.
Hope u bd'ed with preseed?
U can supplement progesterone to b on d safer side. Its never too much after o.
But give ur self 2-3 days b4 u supplement.
U can also eat pineapple with d core.
Get a moderate size pineapple, cut into 4 sections, eat one part every night from 3dpo to 6dpo.
Dont over stress or lift heavy objects.

Stick embies stick.
Bestest. Ur efforts would yield positive fruits.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 24, 2015
mmyglitz:
iomoge I really wish I can get the one of 250,000 iu because I'm taking the one of 40,000 iu two morning and two evening. I don't know how many months I'll have to take it to get results. May God crown our efforts with bfp's, Amen
If u have someone that can send it, its better.
For the ..160 000iu that u r on, might take up to 3 months or less depending in d severity. Just do another hsg to see d state of your cervical n tubes after a while or u can up the dose to 6daily thats about 240 daily. It has no overdose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
mompurity2:
Goodmorning sweet mamas, I finally felt the O cramps dis mrng (my right ovary) after serious BD. @udoomama and anyone that has knowledge or experience, is there any other thing I need to do or take to make sure LO sticks?

You can start taking progestrone supplements like 2 days after ovulation,also if it were me i wil nt bd while on my 2ww. I pray u get a sticky bean!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 1:12pm On May 24, 2015
mompurity2:

I would suggest that you buy cyclogest pessaries, folic acid and vasoprin. Take the folic acid and vasoprin one tablet daily and the cyclogest, insert one at night for the next 2 weeks.

Am sure you don't need an explanation for the folic acid, the cyclogest is for progesterone and the web address I hv attached below will explain the vasoprin but for those who don't want to visit the web page, it says it's to lighten the blood so that it flows to all the spots where it is needed and thus aids fertility particularly for women who are prone to miscarriages.

http://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html

That is what my doc prescribed after IUI.

Baby dust.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 1:39pm On May 24, 2015
sugah:

I might be able to relate to this. I had a 28 day cycle then it started reducing 27,26,25 and I wasn't getting any positives on numerous opk. So I got vitex and in less than a month of taking it, my cycle went back to 28days.
Other sabi mamas would give you details

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 2:20pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=sugah post=34049142]
I might be able to relate to this. I had a 28 day cycle then it started reducing 27,26,25 and I wasn't getting any positives on numerous opk. So I got vitex and in less than a month of taking it, my cycle went back to 28days.
Other sabi mamas would give you details [/quoi

I cant get the vitex online where can I get it in lag.......

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:31pm On May 24, 2015
@fumbaby iv seen vitex at healthplus and medplus pharmacies. Though I bought mine on amazon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 4:14pm On May 24, 2015
sugah:
@fumbaby iv seen vitex at healthplus and medplus pharmacies. Though I bought mine on amazon.

Thanks I really appreciate God bless you with baby dust soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2015
I have been an silent reader for over a month, I come here to re energize my spirit of commitment, resilience, courage and patience in my struggle to achieve all of my dreams and aspirations in life and each time before I leave the thread, I say short prayers for each and every one of you women, pleading with God to remember each one TTC with children, so you can smile and to reward helpful resources that provide vital information with the needs of their own heart.

God Bless all TTC
God Bless every handle that has been a positive resource to TTC
God Bless this thread

Happy Sunday..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 24, 2015
@legendsmum and all the wonderful sabi mamas, thanks so much for the information you shared on the TV. I did mine today and the results showed that there is 1 mature follicle on the right ovary and about 4 mature follicles (they appear interwoven) on the left ovary. The guy wasn't sure of the left ovaries, he initially thought they were cysts. But as he continued to probe, he measured them and said they were multiple mature follicles. I'm wondering if this is due to PCOS.

Right- 1 follicle 20*18mm
Left - 3 follicles 22*17mm, 26*18mm, 23*16mm
Endometrial plate - 5.5mm

I've updated my Dr, but while I wait, what do you advice, should I get the hcg shot?

God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2015
sexywifey:
@legendsmum and all the wonderful sabi mamas, thanks so much for the information you shared on the TV. I did mine today and the results showed that there is 1 mature follicle on the right ovary and about 4 mature follicles (they appear interwoven) on the left ovary. The guy wasn't sure of the left ovaries, he initially thought they were cysts. But as he continued to probe, he measured them and said they were multiple mature follicles. I'm wondering if this is due to PCOS.

I've updated my Dr, but while I wait, what do you advice, should I get the hcg shot?

God bless you!

What cycle day did u go for the scan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2015
diegs:

What cycle day did u go for the scan?

CD 12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
@Roland17, Amen to your prayers.

@iomoge, Thank you ma, I B'ded with pressed and i'm already on vasoprin 75mg, folic acid,pregnacare with omega 3 and bcomplex. As for the cyclogest I saw 200mg and 400mg which one shud I go for?. May this new cycle u just entered be blessed with a BFP, Amen.

@rainyday. May God bless you ma. I'll get d cyclogest and also try to avoid BD.

@All who have responded to my numerous questions..... May God bless u all with your hrt desires.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2015
mompurity2:
@Roland17, Amen to your prayers.

@iomoge, Thank you ma, I B'ded with pressed and i'm already on vasoprin 75mg, folic acid,pregnacare with omega 3 and bcomplex. As for the cyclogest I saw 200mg and 400mg which one shud I go for?. May this new cycle u just entered be blessed with a BFP, Amen.

@rainyday. May God bless you ma. I'll get d cyclogest and also try to avoid BD.

@All who have responded to my numerous questions..... May God bless u all with your hrt desires.
Use d 400mg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2015
Pleaseoo sabi mamas am confused. I went for tvs scan today(cd 13) here is my result, someone should interpret it for me

Uteruz is normal in size, non gravid and anteverted with uniform myometrium

Endometrial plate thickness about 11mm with a regular outline

Both ovaries are identified on scan with multiple developing follicles

The leading dominant follicle which measures about 32mm x 30mm in size is noted in the right ovary.

No utrine myoma is noted

No fluid collection is noted in the pouch of douglas.

Should I take the pregnly injection now to trigger the ovulation.
Thank you all to please answer me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:09pm On May 24, 2015
rainyday:
Use d 400mg
Tanx love. Will do jst that tmrw

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 24, 2015
Chyvia:
Pleaseoo sabi mamas am confused. I went for tvs scan today(cd 13) here is my result, someone should interpret it for me

Uteruz is normal in size, non gravid and anteverted with uniform myometrium

Endometrial plate thickness about 11mm with a regular outline

Both ovaries are identified on scan with multiple developing follicles

The leading dominant follicle which measures about 32mm x 30mm in size is noted in the right ovary.

No utrine myoma is noted

No fluid collection is noted in the pouch of douglas.

Should I take the pregnly injection now to trigger the ovulation.
Thank you all to please answer me.
I love your results. Nice thick lining with a big mature follicle ready to pop! I think you are ready to go with the hCG injection, that is if the follicle has not popped already. Good luck lady! I pray this is your cycle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
sexywifey:

God bless you!

Please sabi mamas, help me out here. When should I take the hcg shot? What is your view on the endometrial plate?

I went to search for hcg injection. Didn't get any. Please advice on where I can get it from Ikeja/ogba or ikoyi axis

Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
sexywifey:

CD 12

The endometrial plate of 5.5mm for CD 12 isn't too good cos of implantation issues. That means u need to use progesterone supplements after ovulation.

U can trigger if u want multiples. U can still try it and it could be just one egg that will pop

Edited*
Before u trigger again. Do a scan to make sure the size is not above 30mm or 3cm, it cud grow into a cyst with the trigger as hcg shot last longer in the body before it's expelled. My doc advice sha. D earlier d beta u get ur hcg shot cos ur follicles are very ok at dis stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 24, 2015
diegs:

The endometrial plate of 5.5mm for CD 12 isn't too good cos of implantation issues. That means u need to use progesterone supplements after ovulation.

U can trigger if u want multiples. U can still try it and it could be just one egg that will pop

Edited*
Before u trigger again. Do a scan to make sure the size is not above 30mm or 3cm, it cud grow into a cyst with the trigger as hcg shot last longer in the body before it's expelled. My doc advice sha. D earlier d beta u get ur hcg shot cos ur follicles are very ok at dis stage

Thanks a million diegs. God bless you mightily. Can I take the hcg shot tomorrow? Hope it will not be too late?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 24, 2015
sexywifey:

Thanks a million diegs. God bless you mightily. Can I take the hcg shot tomorrow? Hope it will not be too late?

Were u on Clomid? Anyways follicle grow 1-3mm per day on Clomid so u can trigger by 2mao. Amen n God bless u too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
sexywifey:

Please sabi mamas, help me out here. When should I take the hcg shot? What is your view on the endometrial plate?

I went to search for hcg injection. Didn't get any. Please advice on where I can get it from Ikeja/ogba or ikoyi axis

Thanks all

Nettpharmacy on opebi or alpha pharmacy off toyin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:18pm On May 24, 2015
Who has d final say? Jehovah has d final say. I take my solace in this song sisters. Just heard some very disheartening news. I refuse to cry n struggle to hold my faith through God's word. Dear sisters I covert ur prayers at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 24, 2015
diegs:

Were u on Clomid? Anyways follicle grow 1-3mm per day on Clomid so u can trigger by 2mao. Amen n God bless u too

Yes, I was on Clomid CD 2-5.

I will fish out the the trigger tomorrow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 24, 2015
sugah:

Nettpharmacy on opebi or alpha pharmacy off toyin.

Thanks a lot sugah. I checked nett today, they were closed. Will check again tomorrow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 24, 2015
tsquaure:
Who has d final say? Jehovah has d final say. I take my solace in this song sisters. Just heard some very disheartening news. I refuse to cry n struggle to hold my faith through God's word. Dear sisters I covert ur prayers at this point.

It is well sis. God is with you all the way. He will be your strength and your comforter. All will be well, it will end in praise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 24, 2015
tsquaure:

Pls be strong dear. God is still God. He never sleeps nor slumber. Receive grace to be strong and overcome all troubles kiss

I am also going through pains right now but I refused to be shredded. It will all end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:01pm On May 24, 2015
@lizzyslaw, thanks for sharing that link. Learnt smthing new. May God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:08pm On May 24, 2015
@tsquare, it is well with you and all that concerns you in Jesus name.
@sexywifey, I think u shud scan tmrw again to be vry sure it hasn't popped alredy bfor taking d shot. Dis cycle shall end in praise for u in Jesus name.
@diegs is 7mm endo thickness okay for implantation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
sexywifey:

Thanks a lot sugah. I checked nett today, they were closed. Will check again tomorrow.

Yea they close at 6 on Sundays. Can you administer the injection by yourself?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:17pm On May 24, 2015
tsquaure:

It is well with you my dear sister. Id call you again tmr.

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.