Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400181 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 10:33am On May 25, 2015
Good morning to all the awaiting mothers in house,blessed week ahead

pls all the sabi sabi mothers in the house, 2 years after I don do all fertility test, my new gynea condemn all the test that they have expire nd said I shld re-do all d test so that he can review my case properly Meanwhile the previous test didn't show negative result(have post it on this site early late year)
the HSG dey fear me no be small o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 25, 2015
Chyvia:
tanks legendsmother just that i want more answers
as you & fablady said i should trigger, i will do so today
i have pregynly to take the shot.

@all we shall testisfy soon. God bless us all and give us our
Bfp this cycle. Amen

Please scan again to check d size of ur follicle . Let it no exceed 30mm before trigger. It cud turn out to be a cyst or blighted ovum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
mompurity2:
@tsquare, it is well with you and all that concerns you in Jesus name.
@sexywifey, I think u shud scan tmrw again to be vry sure it hasn't popped alredy bfor taking d shot. Dis cycle shall end in praise for u in Jesus name.
@diegs is 7mm endo thickness okay for implantation?

What cycle day did you get the 7mm thickness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
Mamas please can I use Serrapeptase during AF?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:05pm On May 25, 2015
diegs:

What cycle day did you get the 7mm thickness
CD 12.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 1:11pm On May 25, 2015
deyoola:
Good morning to all the awaiting mothers in house,blessed week ahead

pls all the sabi sabi mothers in the house, 2 years after I don do all fertility test, my new gynea condemn all the test that they have expire nd said I shld re-do all d test so that he can review my case properly Meanwhile the previous test didn't show negative result(have post it on this site early late year)
the HSG dey fear me no be small o

yeah, doc is right...2 yrs is too long, things might hv changed........

@ house...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all this BDing, u guys r BDing...hmmm hmmm, mek una remain for me n my dw o tongue tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:18pm On May 25, 2015
@all, the radiologist that did my TVS said I shud still come to see if it popped and I ovulated. My worry is; won't the gel and probbing affect something?

And I felt O'cramps yestday and B'ded that yestday, shud I still BD again or abstain frm BD till my 2ww is over.

Sorry say I dey ask plenty qstns oooo, I jst want to make sure I did my all and commit it into God's hands...cos na HIM get the final say.

@deyoola, 2years ago is evn still far sef... most gynaes request for a repeat of all tests after about 6months or less (for u and DH). It's for ur own gud dear. As for the HSG, look for somewher where they do a painless one.
Wishing u all the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
mompurity2:
CD 12.

It is ok. It may thicken more before u finally ovulate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
@mompurity2:- Bd today, also go for another TVUS to check if it has popped and after today you can abstain for your 2ww. God will bless all our efforts in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
sugah:

Yea they close at 6 on Sundays. Can you administer the injection by yourself? Nett got me a nurse to administer the injection and she charged 1k.

Sugah my sugar shocked thanks for the info. Eventually got it at Nett and a nurse administered it on my thigh. I've also got the cyclogest.

I plan to start BD tonight continue tomorrow morning and another at night. Since I got the shot at about 2pm. 36 hours will be when I'm at work, so I want to pack am well well.

May God look upon our yearning hearts and efforts and answer out prayers o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 25, 2015
@mummyhaji my doctor placed me on Ova vit tablet. i have
not had the shot

@diegs i will scan again because the radiographer said that i should
come tomorrow to scan again

@sexywifey this cycle will be your Bfp. God has already answered us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 25, 2015
@legendmother and other mamas,pls how many mm does d follicle have 2 read b4 one can trigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:08pm On May 25, 2015
Thank you all mamas to be. Very grateful for ur encouragement n prayers. I see many announcements of BFP in d house within d next 2weeks in Jesus name. Much love to u e-family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
@ Deyoola:- Yes, you need to redo all your tests all over again because no doctor will like to treat you blindly besides things may be different now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 3:37pm On May 25, 2015
Good day all. Seems I hear new thing today o! Visited another Gynae to hear his own opinion about this AS, (no mind my Wakawaka, na how e go take better na im I dey find) after showing him hubby's recent count result of 25 million and also glanced through my Hormonal assays, said that for over 30 years of his Gynae experience, he has come to found out that the normal FLUID count acceptable to an average Nigerian man is 60 million!!! shocked shocked Na im I com open mouth, nose, ears everything sef for ground o. Hmm the thing surprised me. He then said that he would advise us to look away from my side and focus hubby. But then I had to re-do my outdated hormone results and pelvic scan. He said he'll give hubby some boosting drugs that will increase it sharp sharp. Trust me, I'll post the names of the drugs here as soon as I get them. Cos other mamas might need it too.

The man sef com name me IYA'BEJI instanta! And said I should be singing this song, though na Yoruba song o

#hmmmmhhn# clears throat to sing.... grin grin.
MO DE BE O MO DEBE/x2
IBI TI'NU MI O TI GBOMO MO DE BE.!!!!!!
na so Holy Spirit sef no commot the song for my heart and mouth since morning o. Am scheduled to see him again on Wednesday sha.... Sure more gist loading....
ALL of una wey dey 2ww, hope una don dey shop for gown o. Cos una no fit escape belle this cycle. Love ya'll

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:09pm On May 25, 2015
@Chyvia, copied...no wonder your endometrial linning is intact, if you had taken clomid am sure it would have scraped some off to like 6mm

@rainydays, you trigger from 18mm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:14pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Chyvia post=34081484]@mummyhaji my doctor placed me on Ova vit tablet. i have
not had the shot

@Chyvia, sorry it seems google doesnt know this drug, please confirm the spelling
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 4:17pm On May 25, 2015
just feeling bad already saw AF now. had malaria and went to hospital yesterday Dr. gave me drugs and injection cus I was running high temp and the next day been today AF showed. married for 5months but TTC for 3months now. i'm getting worried. I do have a constant cycle and I also ovulate . any suggestion please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2015
Hello fruitful mamas,what test should I do to no the state of my tubes,I don't no if they're blocked or open.I normally feel ovulation pain every cycle but I don't use to see EWCM so pls help a sis am on CD 9 today
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:31pm On May 25, 2015
mmyglitz:
Mamas please can I use Serrapeptase during AF?

In ph at 80k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:46pm On May 25, 2015
@kudibaby, u can do an HSG test on CD 10 tmrw to know the state of ur tubes.

@praisefulmum, ok dear, i'll do as u adviced. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 6:00pm On May 25, 2015
I see many BFPs in 2weeks time, all this BDing and Trigger shots, it will surely end in praise in Jesus name. Amen.
I call on Archangel Gabriel, who announced the conception of Jesus to Virgin Mary, to give us our own good news in Jesus name. Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 6:16pm On May 25, 2015
mompurity2:
@all, the radiologist that did my TVS said I shud still come to see if it popped and I ovulated. My worry is; won't the gel and probbing affect something?

And I felt O'cramps yestday and B'ded that yestday, shud I still BD again or abstain frm BD till my 2ww is over.

Sorry say I dey ask plenty qstns oooo, I jst want to make sure I did my all and commit it into God's hands...cos na HIM get the final say.

@deyoola, 2years ago is evn still far sef... most gynaes request for a repeat of all tests after about 6months or less (for u and DH). It's for ur own gud dear. As for the HSG, look for somewher where they do a painless one.
Wishing u all the best dear.
my paddy grin, relax, from my little understanding, I dnt tink d gel or probbing will affect anyting,since u have done ur part by BD, everyting will be fine by his grace, about BD during 2WW, me I dnt know ooo, some say it dosent cause any harm, some say it does, me no know sha, but as for me, I BD for 4 days at a stretch so I don tire, I d rest grin, no BD for now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 25, 2015
Kudibaby:
Hello fruitful mamas,what test should I do to no the state of my tubes,I don't no if they're blocked or open.I normally feel ovulation pain every cycle but I don't use to see EWCM so pls help a sis am on CD 9 today

Hsg hud be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 25, 2015
Kudibaby:

Hsg shud be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 25, 2015
Thanks @mumihaja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 6:32pm On May 25, 2015
@Peculiar, it is well, don't stress yourself too much, it's still pretty early to worry, most Dr's say when it's after a year or 6 mnths(if u are above 35), then u need to see a dr for check ups,but since it's just 3mnths, just enjoy ur BD and try to do it during ur OV. And another important thing, since you are ttc, always inform d dr, or do a pregnancy test if AF is late before you take any drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 25, 2015
mumihaja:

its like you have pcos? cos in some cases the follicle keeps growing then later shrinks back instead of popping...please what drugs were you placed on cos your result is very good.

This caught my eyes. I did scan last year n the dominant follicle was regressing / shrinking. Is pcos the cause of it? Although the size was 19mm and my gynae didn't talk much on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 7:00pm On May 25, 2015
udoomama:
my paddy grin, relax, from my little understanding, I dnt tink d gel or probbing will affect anyting,since u have done ur part by BD, everyting will be fine by his grace, about BD during 2WW, me I dnt know ooo, some say it dosent cause any harm, some say it does, me no know sha, but as for me, I BD for 4 days at a stretch so I don tire, I d rest grin, no BD for now.

@Udoomama agu nwanyi I salute grin grin.....

@all we shall testify...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 7:00pm On May 25, 2015
udoomama:
@Peculiar, it is well, don't stress yourself too much, it's still pretty early to worry, most Dr's say when it's after a year or 6 mnths(if u are above 35), then u need to see a dr for check ups,but since it's just 3mnths, just enjoy ur BD and try to do it during ur OV. And another important thing, since you are ttc, always inform d dr, or do a pregnancy test if AF is late before you take any drugs.

Thanks so much. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:22pm On May 25, 2015
@udoomama, grin. I dey chilax now dear. No need to go scan again sef cos m sure I O'ed. Me sef don taya for BD tinz oooooo grin.
Got my cyclogest dis Eveng, i'll start using it tomorrow. R u on cyclogest too?

Everything shall end in praise for all of us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2015
mompurity2:
@kudibaby, u can do an HSG test on CD 10 tmrw to know the state of ur tubes.

@praisefulmum, ok dear, i'll do as u adviced. Thanks.
thanks for your quick response,pls how do I go about it will I demand for it in the hospital and do you have an idea on how much is the cost.thank you my you be blessed with a bfp soonest

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.