Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414917 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats Derommyvent. God bless the fruit of your womb.

More bfp in Jesus name.

@twingirls, congrats on your twins. Safe Carriage.

Please who has used Union diagnostic of resent for hsg? My Dr want me to go for it. Last I did was 2012 and it was painful.

Which center in Lagos Mainland is less painful? Or what drug can I use before the procedure?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
@freakingout, tanx dearie. I'll start counting my CD 1 frm tday then.
Sprinkling sticky baby dusts on all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats @ derommyvent.wishing u a smooth ride to motherhood.lord pls grant us more bfp's dis season amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
@sabi mamas, which is more effective out of laparoscopy or tubal flushing for unblocking or checking fallopian tubes patency aside hsg? I'm awaiting your response oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
MummyElena:
grin ehehhhhh, I don land!

10 Things I can't wait to do

1) Can't wait to see the first BFP ( shocked cry grin only God knows what i'll do)

2) See DH's expression when I tell him we are pregnant (it'll be glorious!)

3) Get to see the faces of my long awaited LO's & how handsome & beautiful they are. grin grin kiss kiss

4) Can't wait to hide my pregnancy for months wink cheesy (only from Nosy, insincere people though) just to pop out 1day with a king sized baby bump/send them my delivery msg! Hehehehhhhh...lols grin grin

5) Take at least one monthly paparized picture of my growing bump with DH kiss

6) Can't wait to go to church wearing my 15" heels & carrying my clutch handbag while DH carries the 2 babies & at the same time gives me support before I fall down from my skyscrapper! grin cool

7) Can't wait to lazy around (i've started practising already! grin grin Preparatory to...), have those food aversions & make DH prepare upto 24 different meals a day by the hour! Lols

8. Organise my baby shower with both a blue & pink colour theme (#for twins-boy&girl# grin omo people go confuse! ) & invite lots of people.

9) Go maternity & baby shopping with DH. Buy 10times of what I actually need & fill 2 rooms with the items.

10) Cant wait to have people whisper and come to have a peck of my bump.

grin oh yes, it's almost happening soon. God dey ontop am! Lols

LOL I love your list...the kids gonna love this socially active momma. Best wishes sis.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
@Derommyvent congrates dia. Wish u h&h 9 months. Soon I will be announcing my own BFP cause av not cin my period for dis month. I wnt to wait till dis weekend to test. I know is going to be a BFP. So am next in line. smiley.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
legendsmother:
@derommyvent am so happy for u love congrats wishing u a healthy and happy bumping...

@all sowie am on Mia final yr's taking its toll all me we shall all testify IJN amen
Amen. Thanks so much ma'am. Sprinkling fertile dusts on you IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
teana4040:
@Derommyvent...congrats ooo.....i tap into ur testimony.Our God is too faithful to fail...the Lord that did it for u, wld do it for each and every one of us in this thread..Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
@uslarnkem, Amen. Thanks so much ma'am. Sprinkling fertile dusts on you IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
olubankemi:
Congrats Derommyvent. God bless the fruit of your womb.

More bfp in Jesus name.

@twingirls, congrats on your twins. Safe Carriage.

Please who has used Union diagnostic of resent for hsg? My Dr want me to go for it. Last I did was 2012 and it was painful.

Which center in Lagos Mainland is less painful? Or what drug can I use before the procedure?

I did mine in ojodu berger (scancare). The owner heads the department at lasuth. She did mine herself and It was less painful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
tatacherie:
Congrats @ derommyvent.wishing u a smooth ride to motherhood.lord pls grant us more bfp's dis season amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrat derromyvent, may God keep u and ur lo's. Am so happy 4 u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
kaycee676:
@Derommyvent congrates dia. Wish u h&h 9 months. Soon I will be announcing my own BFP cause av not cin my period for dis month. I wnt to wait till dis weekend to test. I know is going to be a BFP. So am next in line. smiley.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Evacroft:
Congrat derromyvent, may God keep u and ur lo's. Am so happy 4 u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
uslarnkem:
@ Derromyvet I say a big congrats. May u carry to terms.
Abeg ooo, pls fruitful mamas in d house, I went for pelvic scan today n dis is d result.

Condition of uterus- non bulky
Myomentrial texture-. Homogenous
Endometrial lining - think
Overies appearance_. Normal
Both adnexae _ freww
Internal Os- okay
Any fluid in POD_. NIL
Cyst sighted_ Nil
Evidence of fibroad Nil
Evidence. Of Retain product_ Nil

Impression, non bulky, non grands uterus with little PId
Advice- Hvs for mcs

Pls ooo, I need interpretation and how to treat PID cause am tired of antibiotics.

Help a sister. Thanks

Pls help a sister in need of help and way forwards. Am waiting ooo. I wish u all many bfp dis month in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2015
@Venizia, @Ayaayo and @Melsum,
Thanks for the mentions, fun and banter.

@derommyvent,
Congrats on your pregnancy. As the Lord who did it when you were still thinking all conditions had to be perfect before conception, may He cause you to carry and delivery very easily in Jesus name. May you be able to use it as a point of reference to other areas in your life.

@twinsgirls, wow! Congrats on your twins! cheesy Carriage to term and easy normal delivery is my prayer for you. So glad for you.

@All, one word you should never forget is this: 'And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb' (Romans 4:19). Abraham received the promise from God and held unto it. Many say but why did he go into Hagar if he truly believed God. That is a valid question.
I think he did believe but he only understood it using human sense as at that time peraps. However, when I studied further I saw that apart from the fact that Sarah herself pushed Abraham to take her maid as a wife, the first time Abraham heard the promise from God, God did not say who would bear the child, he only said Abraham would have a son. May be that was why Abraham conceeded to Hagar. It was the second time God spoke about the matter, after Ishmael was already born and Abraham had even already accepted him as 'the son', that God said it was Sarah, his wife he meant, that would bear him His ONLY son, Isaac.

Take a look at the testimonies we have been receiving lately and you will see it was usually when they did not even expect it to 'click' that it happened. The gift of children is God's. He makes a way through the red sea, through Jordan, He makes an axe-head to float in water, He makes the Sun stand still. He makes manna fall from heaven. He makes the barren woman keep house and be a joyful mother of children.
He is the God of yesterday, today and forever. Many women never realise they have medical diagnosis and go on to have children only to go to hospital for another issue and they are told by the doctor that it is a surprise they can even get pregnant at all. God has the manual for our bodies. NOBODY, doctor or whoever, can tell you you cannot bear children. Men look at the natural, God's does the Supernatural.
Ensure you have the Word of God in you and let it grow till it prevails over any situation you have. Believe it so much that you become righteous through it.
Have a blessed day.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2015
uslarnkem:

Pls help a sister in need of help and way forwards. Am waiting ooo. I wish u all many bfp dis month in Jesus name, Amen
I don't know much about the medical terms but I think you have been asked to go for HVS to know the antibiotic the bacterial causing the infection is sensitive to. It saves you from using different antibiotics without result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning fruitful moms. @derommyvent congratulations, you shall carry to terms Amen. please our sabi mama's, can pelvic scan reveal the status of one's uterus (tilted or not) and on Which CD day can I carry out pelvic scan. awaiting your response. sprinkling baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Huskyfrancis(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Do you, your friend or relative needs an extensive/intensive quality medical service with no cut throat charges?

In the heart of Pune in India is Ruby Hall Clinic, one of the best medical institutions in the world, arguably, the best in India is what you need.

We will help you with every required assistance free of charge to ease your medical tourism to Ruby Hall Clinic and we assure that you'll testify how humanly care makes God cure.

To help you arrange free video-conference with Panel of Doctors to discuss your health:

Speak with Folu:
Mobile: 08116950634, 08038243730
Whatsapp: 08038243730
Facebook: Komolafe F. Francis
BBM: 2BA5C16B
E-mail: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com

Ruby Hall Clinic treatment cover the under-listed and beyond. Be encouraged to speak with Folu.

1. Anaesthesia
2. Cancer Treatment
3. Critical Care
4. Gastroenterology
5. IVF & Endoscopy
6. Liver transplant
7. Neurosurgery
8. Ophthalmology
9. Paediatrics Orthopaedics
10. Psychiatry
11. Vascular Surgery
12. Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
13. Cardiology
14. Dental Surgery
15. General Surgery
16. Kidney Transplant
17. Neuro Trauma
18. Nuclear Medicine
19. Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
20. Paediatric Surgery
21. Spine Surgery
22. Bone Marrow Transplant
23. Cosmetic Surgery
24. ENT
25. Hematology
26. Laparoscopic Surgery. (MIS-Minimal Invasive Surgery)
27. Neurology
28. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
29. Paediatric & Neonathology
30. Pain Management & Palliative Care
31. Urology.
32. Etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2015
uslarnkem:

HVS was advised to know which drug is sensitive.
but if u want to go natural, guifie bao and gynapharm will do.

fertility blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2015
@ Derommyvent congrats.God Almighty has honoured u.happy bumping.wishing healthy nine minths

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Huskyfrancis:

Speak with Folu:
Mobile: 08116950634, 08038243730
Whatsapp: 08038243730
Facebook: Komolafe F. Francis
BBM: 2BA5C16B
E-mail: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com

Ruby Hall Clinic treatment cover the under-listed and beyond. Be encouraged to speak with Folu.

32. Etc.

i just sent u a maill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Redeemed:
@sabi mamas, which is more effective out of laparoscopy or tubal flushing for unblocking or checking fallopian tubes patency aside hsg? I'm awaiting your response oooo
laparoscopy is not a blind procedure.
its also checks if every other thing is in place and adhessions can be removed during laparoscopy. cyst and fibriod too can be removed. the person doing it sees everything he is doing. its not a blind procedure.
but, its expensive and its a surgery - although minor. sugeries have their downside.

the tubal flushing is a blind procedure. what ever is flushed is not removed.... ur body would find a way to expel it.
and u may need to do it more than once depending on the severity...like the pakistani doct does his 4times in a row.

the ball is in ur court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Congrats to derommyvent & twingirls wish you stressfree 9 months
and you shall carry to terms. I key into your testimony, i am next to
announce my Bfp.

[quote author=uslarnkem post=34601515]@ Derromyvet I say a big congrats. May u carry to terms.
Abeg ooo, pls fruitful mamas in d house, I went for pelvic scan today n dis is d result.
Condition of uterus- non bulky
Myomentrial texture-. Homogenous
Endometrial lining - think
Overies appearance_. Normal
Both adnexae _ freww
Internal Os- okay

i dont know much about this but i think your result is okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
@Alwaystrue, Amen. Thanks so much ma'am. Sprinkling fertile dusts on you IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2015
@nazablossom, Amen. Thanks so much ma'am. Sprinkling fertile dusts on you IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
wonyi:
@ Derommyvent congrats.God Almighty has honoured u.happy bumping.wishing healthy nine minths
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2015
@Chyvia, Amen. Thanks so much ma'am. Sprinkling fertile dusts on you IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kittana: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2015
miraclebaby:
@Redeemed, mum2bsoon, DonaTee thanks for the mention. @ayaakanoh so you carry that big torch light block my way, I come think say na army wey dey chase BH come hide under bridge grin . @safe06 come on, no be army ooh. I be blue and pink police nah, thank God say no be BH/army @santagelo25 return to base. @Kittana you don enter mia club? Pls who saw mumihaja, BlessedDiva,Adorablemom, Gazelle510,cjnone. Make I go bring register, I dey come. Hmmmm, I don read forget, but want to point out sth, mamas that have fibroid pls keep away from honey. It works like a fertilizer on fibroid as it boosts estrogen. Replace it with as a mama already pointed out but if you're fibroid free, you can alternative honey with BSM while taking your ACV. But ACV can reduce weight so if you're underweight keep off.

Awww, thank you soo much for this mention. I never get any new thing to gist the house, that's why e b like say i go MIA. My doctor asked me to just relax for a while, soo...nothing much really de happen for now.

God de.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2015
@iOmoge, I really appreciate your response, you are a darling. May God grant all your heart desires and bless everyone of us with a bfp. It shall end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
@ Triangular, iomoge, and chyvia tnks for d response. u are d nest in line for dis month bfps.

I have gone for d Hvs awaiting result. I prefer going naturally dan all dis antibiotics dat breaks my bone.

Pls, I need info on how to get guifei bao. I heard it perform wonders. I stay in Ogun state.

Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spiritualgal: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2015
@MummyEsther, I'm very sure it's just free consultation and probably some tests. I got the message from a nurse friend and decided to post here for those who mite be interested. I'll be there to see for myself see. Sprinkling baby dust to u.

quote author=MummyEsther post=34601662]

Are you saying free tests for ttc or is it just free consultation for ttc?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.