Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425176 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
legendsmother:
Wow what aa marvelous God! He has done it again oooooo CONGRATULOOBIAAA!!!! @mamafresh I wish u Healthy and Happy 9months it is welll wiith you.
@legendmother you have been a source of inspiration on this forum. I am an avid silent reader and am sure I gained one or two things from your post. May God reward all your efforts and crown it with success. God bless you sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
mamafresh:
Allahu Akbar...God is great and truthful. He has just blessed me with the BFP I have been praying for over 4years. Pls help me thank God my sisters. He is a faithful God.
The God that has just given me my BFP will do the same to you all.
Will publish what I did different in this cycle shortly.
Our God don win again...........Congratulations and may you carry to term IJN.
@All, Fertility blessings to you all IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kudibaby:
Derommyvent and mamafresh congratsmay you carry to full term by the special grace of almighty Allah.
mama's in the house when can I go fir an ultra sound scan to check o am on CD1,I really want to no when to bd this cycle as I don't normally see the EWCM that normally confirm o.my cycle length is 26 to 28 thanks
pls sabi mama's help a sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats to the belleful mamas. May God keep u safe thruout d 9months n make u delivery an easy one. Wishing u a hale n hearty 9months.
May God Almighty visit us all too. My fingers are crossed. I hope n pray it is ds cycle, cuz been having cramps for three days now.
Fertility n bfp dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kudibaby:
pls sabi mama's help a sister
hello dear, I think u can check from cd 12 n u will have to confirm if u O'd with tvs. U can also use ovula.tion calculator (babymed) on google, dats if ur cycle is regular. Ewcm isn't d only sign for O. I hope ds helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
mubzay:
hello dear, I think u can check from cd 12 n u will have to confirm if u O'd with tvs. U can also use ovula.tion calculator (babymed) on google, dats if ur cycle is regular. Ewcm isn't d only sign for O. I hope ds helps.
also, if u dont normally see EWCM pls buy preseed and bd with it. cos sp.e.rm cells dont live long in a womans body when there is no ewcm. ask for it in any big pharmacy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by famouschildren: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats to all pregn mama in d house, u shall all carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women.
mamafresh, congratulation, i receive mine too.

pls @mamafresh; what did u use to improve ur DH azoospermia and which fertility centre did u get ur bfp... thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello mamas. Congrats to all the new preggers. Happy bumping. So I used clomid this cycle from days 2-5 and I started having cramps from cd10. I used my basal temperature style very well dis time and also ovulation predictor. For once in my life I saw a line on d test line. Dis was on cd11. Guess wat on cd12 I saw a dip in my temperature. With pleeeeenty ewcm 2 days befor den and dt day. My question now is is it possible to ovulate on dt cd12? My cycle is messed up cos it's not regular. Bt I still c af at least like every 35-40days. Or did the clomid make me ovulate earlier? Or I haven't ovulated. I couldn't track or trigger cos of time. But I left it in God's hands. I've been baby dancing sha. Like every 2 days. Bt I baby danced on dt 12th. So guys pls wats ur take on this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
@kudibaby it depends on your luteal phase length I.e days btw ovulation and new menstrual cycle it ranges from 10-16 days, so to cover all bases I will suggest you start baby dance from cd11-18, the Lord is your strength. You can also do follicular tracking and use pressed just like other mamas advised. Wishing you sticking bean.

@fotomag the dip on cd12 and other indicators sounds and look like ovulation to me. Keeping finger crossed for you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
@Mamafresh congratulations on ur bfp, wishing u a stressfree happy bumping, where did you do ur last iui? Am next in line for my miracle. God never fails.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulations mamafresh. May God keep you, your Lo, your dh and your families in Jesus name. Amen. Happy bumping all the way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congtats!!!!! Mamafresh. Wishing u happy bumping n a stress free 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
@All: Pls what antibiotics did you use from the day of hsg? An offline friend did hers today and she's complaining they didn't give her any antibiotics. I assured her not to worry but when she told me the instruments were kindda rusty, I decided to ask on her behalf here. Pls answer if you know of any recommended antibiotics to use from day of hsg procedure.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
I didn't use any antibiotics. I always recommend using a good place for HSG irrespective of d cost cos when they don't use good equipments you create more problems for ur self n it becomes a case of penny wise pound foolish.

But why didn't she object wen she noticed dat d equipments were rusty?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
@mubzay,mamakendra and Ayaakanoh thanks a lot for your quick response may God bless us with a bfp soonest,pls the tvs is also a form ultrasound and how much does it cost.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
@derommyvent, @twingirl,
and @mamafresh,congratulations latest mummies may u carry to term. am next in line fertility dust to everybody
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Fumbaby:
@derommyvent, @twingirl,
and @mamafresh,congratulations latest mummies may u carry to term. am next in line fertility dust to everybody
Amen. Thanks so much ma'am. Sprinkling fertile dusts
on you IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
derommyvent:

Our God don win again...........Congratulations and may you carry to term IJN.
@All, Fertility blessings to you all IJN.
@derommyvent Amen to ur prayer. May u also carry to term like the Hebrew women. I pray for more BFP on this forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
famouschildren:
Congrats to all pregn mama in d house, u shall all carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women.
mamafresh, congratulation, i receive mine too.

pls @mamafresh; what did u use to improve ur DH azoospermia and which fertility centre did u get ur bfp... thanks
@famouschildren. Amen to ur prayer. We used a DS and also bd on the night on the second insemination. The fertility Centre I got my BFP was St Ives. Wish u fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
GodMercy2015:
@Mamafresh congratulations on ur bfp, wishing u a stressfree happy bumping, where did you do ur last iui? Am next in line for my miracle. God never fails.
@GodMercy2015 Amen to ur prayer. I did d IUI @ St Ives. Wish u fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Haaaaaaaa @Mamafresh, 12 iui and 2ivf? Abi I did not read well? I bless God for you. Please oo, am going to use you as a point of contact for myself today in my prayers.

I like your person. You never relent until you get what you want.

God also saw you depend on Him despite all the failed attempts. You are strong dear.

Surely, you will carry them to term in Jesus name.

Congrats to you and your husband.
Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
freakingout:
Congratulations mamafresh. May God keep you, your Lo, your dh and your families in Jesus name. Amen. Happy bumping all the way
@freakingout Amen to ur prayers. I wish u fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thanks ayaakanoh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
venizia:
Congtats!!!!! Mamafresh. Wishing u happy bumping n a stress free 9 months
@venizia Amen to ur prayers. I wish u fertility blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
olubankemi:
Haaaaaaaa @Mamafresh, 12 iui and 2ivf? Abi I did not read well? I bless God for you. Please oo, am going to use you as a point of contact for myself today in my prayers.

I like your person. You never relent until you get what you want.

God also saw you depend on Him despite all the failed attempts. You are strong dear.

Surely, you will carry them to term in Jesus name.

Amen.
@olubankemi thank u my sis. I pray u get ur BFP soonest. Amen to ur prayers. I just know I had to keep trying for me to get my BFP. In all it was Gods grace that kept me going.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
mamafresh:

@olubankemi thank u my sis. I pray u get ur BFP soonest. Amen to ur prayers. I just know I had to keep trying for me to get my BFP. In all it was Gods grace that kept me going.

Oh yes sure grace keeps us strong.

Please rest well. Don't carry any heavy thing now. Use your cyclogest too.

Muah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
mmyglitz:
Wonyi please where are you?? What is the name of the hospital in ph you did your hysteroscopy? Thanks

Fertility blessings to us all
Save a life hospital
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
mamafresh am so happy for you my dear, enjoy your pregnancy joo na God give you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats to d new mommas, we shall all testify here IJN... im freaking out, jut removed my guifei bao, i do not know what are the things im seeing coming out,whitish while some look like meat, is it from the vagina or cervix/womb, i hope it aint some vital stuffs embarassed embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Wen i did my HSG i was given antibiotics after the procedure...was given doxycyclinne,flagyl and zorodol..i hpe dis helps
MummyEsther:
@All: Pls what antibiotics did you use from the day of hsg? An offline friend did hers today and she's complaining they didn't give her any antibiotics. I assured her not to worry but when she told me the instruments were kindda rusty, I decided to ask on her behalf here. Pls answer if you know of any recommended antibiotics to use from day of hsg procedure.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2015
teana4040:
Wen i did my HSG i was given antibiotics after the procedure...was given doxycyclinne,flagyl and zorodol..i hpe dis helps

Thanks @teana40. Can you pls give me the dosage for the zorodol and doxycycline? I believe flagyl is 2tabs 3times daily for 5days.
Pls respond. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.