Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400123 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
@lizzysaw: thank u for encouraging me. May God bless u. I pray that u rcv ur miracle sooner than u expect.

@freakingout: God bless u for sharing His word. Our LOs will not be taken frm us by His grace. Have faith, u are healed. Ur breakthrough is here.

Everything in me shall bless u oh Lord. I rcv ur word faithfully. Let me rcv my breakthrough- amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please mummies in the house ve bin noticing for quit sometimes now that my my right breast secret antime i squeez it..Am kind of worried abt it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Happy Sunday All Blessed Mothers!
Today's service was meant for me o! Wht about u? it was raining cats n dogs just wen I was abt leaving for church. I told myself even if rain fire:-D I go go church today o!! Tnk God I did, my burdens re so lifted n IM READY FR MY BFP!;-) ;-)
mummy Esther pls I need a gynealogist o. please can u recommend any. I'm in Lagos... I want to do d flushing ASAP.
Does anyone have d guifer bao supplier's contact? PLEASE ASSIST O!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
Please mummies in the house ve bin noticing for quit sometimes now that my my right breast secret antime i squeez it..Am kind of worried abt it
have u gone for hormonal profile? Pls do. Ur prolactin might be high. One of our mamas gave ewedu therapy for high prolactin, that's if its high. Other mamas will contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Restored15 dis d guffei bAo distributors number 08020949514.@pweetiebabe you can also eat carbage first thing in the morning but if you want to use drugs you can either go for paredol or carbolegn not too sure of the spelling but you can read on past post for drugs on high prolatin. @ all soonest we will dance and sing for joy cos is our set time yea the set time to favour us is now. Congratulation to everyone of us cos God is not a man dt he should lie neither is he a son of man dt he should repent. His hand shall perform what his mouth have spoken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
@lizzylaw OK to my own little understanding I think the vejayjay tend a to relax few days after the seed is removed, and maybe you should open the cervix first before the gufei bao usage so that the herbs will see opening to go into tube and all for total cleansing. I stand to be CORRECTED by other mama that has used guifei bao.

@musbay it's well Jare my sis, you will laugh the best, last and the sweetest laugh.

@pweetiebabe do as muzbay suggested so that you will know what ure up against.

@freaaking thanks for the word from the throne of grace

@lynsunny other knowledgeable mama's will advise appropriately.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME. ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME AND MY HUSBAND BLESS THE LORD.

Thanks @freaking out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
@Restored 15: It depends in your location in Lagos. I stay in Surulere. For flushing, I would recommend the Pakistani doctor's hospital on Olatillewa Street, Lawanson, Surulere. Though he's pricey but has good reports even on the Ivf thread. Flushing with him would cost you abt N70,000 & he'll do it 4times at a stretch of one week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
AMEN!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!! @ Freakingout

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thank u lord for the bfp's, @imoge,legendsmother,mumihaja,mummyesther,and all the mama's next inline I throway salute, may God bring our bfps dis month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
freakingout:
I just feel like sharing this with you all. Make una pardon me abeg. It's quite a long post.

So my pastor called dh and I for prayers on Friday, partly because of the recent dreams I've been having where a baby is brought to me to cuddle and pet to sleep but the baby is always taken from me before I wake up. I've had this dream like twice or thrice lately.

My pastor started counseling us before the prayers (that man can talk sha). While he was talking, he quoted psalm 103- Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all his benefits. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities, who healeth all thy diseases.

Then he started saying everything within me should bless the Lord. My womb, fallopian tubes, ovaries, everything within me should bless the Lord.

Then he continued talking. While he was talking, I kept seeing flashes of my fallopian tubes. I don't know what they look like but I just knew what I was seeing was fallopian tubes. So I started praying inwardly that my fallopian tubes should bless the Lord.

I continued listening to the pastor but later felt something on my vj. I ignored it because I'm already having signs that af might be coming. I usually feel like it has started flowing a week before it comes but always turn out to be false alarm when I go to check (does anyone else experience this?)

While we were praying, I felt as if something was on my vj. I kept praying it should be implantation bleeding even though I heard you only see it once in your life and I saw it during my last pregnancy.

I got home after the prayers and after preparing food for my dogs, my mind told me to go to the toilet and check cos i'd totally forgotten about it. Lo and behold, after wiping, I saw a huge tissue like thing, the kind you see when you remove a guifei bao seed. I knew this was not the work of guifei bao because I removed it over a week ago. Then a voice said to me, YOU ARE HEALED!!!

And so with my experience, I prophesy unto us this day

OUR WOMBS WILL BLESS THE LORD

OUR FALLOPIAN TUBES WILL BLESS THE LORD

OUR UTERUS WILL BLESS THE LORD

OUR OVARIES WILL BLESS THE LORD

OUR PELVICS WILL BLESS THE LORD

OUR REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS WILL BLESS THE LORD

OUR DHs REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS WILL BLESS THE LORD

EVERYTHING THAT IS WITHIN US WILL BLESS THE LORD

AMEN!!!

Let every of our reproductive organs and system bless the Lord, amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
@ Mubzay Have tried reading previous pages inorder to get the ewedu theraphy but could nt find please i will be grateful if someone can help me post it or direct me to the page i can find it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
@Apple, congrats. I bless the name of the Lord for you and your family.

You will carry them to term. I wish you twins.

Oya now, I dey follow you bumber to bumber. Let's go there.

@Freakingout,amen.

Testimonies galore in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mama's in d house pls my doctor placed me on clomid and I know dat clomid makes the lining thin so I don't know if it's okay to take Estradiol to thicking d longing, pls sabi mama's what's your take on dis.... Also pls those dat toke marina 1000 n vitamins E 1000i.U is is on earth day or 3X a day..... Pls some1 should pls answer my questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
mychildishere:
For the ewedu therapy:
Rinse N50 worth of it or more. Blend (that's the fastest way I get it done, instead of slicing). Boil for 5mins Max. No potash. No oil. Add only fish or crayfish. Take from af to o.

Take 50mg Vit. B6 for 1 month or 3months(if your prolactin levels are over the range). Take b6 only after O. stop at af . Continue if bfp.

Note: Ewedu lowers prolactin and gives quality ewcm. Vit. b6 is simply progesterone.

@pweetiebabe. thats d ewedu therapy procedure for high prolactin.
hope it helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jennygurl:
Mama's in d house pls my doctor placed me on clomid and I know dat clomid makes the lining thin so I don't know if it's okay to take Estradiol to thicking d longing, pls sabi mama's what's your take on dis.... Also pls those dat toke marina 1000 n vitamins E 1000i.U is is on earth day or 3X a day..... Pls some1 should pls answer my questions
i cant really answer that. other knowledgebl mamas will answer u.
but i think u should track ur ovu with TVS, becos u r using clo.mid, so as to b sure u u ovulated and to also determine the thickness of the linning and ser if u really need medications for it.
#mytwocents
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
@pweetiebabe: cnt rem d page. Cook ewedu (#20 or 50 worth) add crayfish (not compulsory) dnt add salt n dnt cover it. Den drink warm morn/evening or as much as u can. Stop when its Ovu tym cuz all detox shudnt be used during ovu. U cn take it for 2-3 cycles den repeat d hormonal test to knw if its working.

@all: tnks for d encouraging words. May God visit us soon n put a smile on our faces. Good nyt.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
@ jennygurl you can try red raspberry leaf tea for your linning, I hope this helps. Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Jennygurl:
Take only clomid as he asked, if you're in doubt let him know. Clomid doesn't make lining thin at first doses, its as you continue to use. Moreover, during scan, your endo will be measured so you know if that's where there's problem. Marina and vit E of 1000iu are just taken one daily. You can take throughout the cycle. Hope he'll monitor your response. @ mamakendra well done on that post.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
my sabi mamas. abeg what is ewedu called in igbo and in english languages?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2015
mamakendra:

@pweetiebabe. thats d ewedu therapy procedure for high prolactin.
hope it helps.
Thanks so much mum, starting the theraphy immediately
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2015
congrats to Kaycee & Apple19 you shall all
carry to terms and deliver like Hebrew Women

@all af showed face after 2 days delay. i took
clomid last cycle but will go natural way this cycle.

God is our strength. i will keep believing God.

@lynsunny i say Amen & Amen

mamakendra:
my sabi mamas. abeg what is ewedu called in igbo and in english languages?

Ewedu is called ahihara in igbo if am not mistaken

Baby dust to all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2015
@mamakendra and @miraclebaby thanks a lot for your responds, I will be monitored dis cycle, my doc initially placed me on famera a milder type of clomid but I could not find it in any pharmacy so he said I should take clomid but I personally know dat clomid thins my linings dats why am worried, but will ask d doc if dere is anytin I can take 2 improve d lining.... @mmyglitz I have for dat raspberry leaf tea and I can not find it anywhere....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2015
@ Apple,i thank God 4u may u have a h&h 9mnths. i dey follow u bumper 2 bumper.@pweetiebabe pls see a gyn 2 access ur prolatin level so u could be place on bromocriptine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Una doh o....mamas in the house, so much appreciate you all and receive all the prayers. Even if I no pray again for the next nine month, this una prayers am sure will carry me all through grin...ESE kiss MODUPE O, Our joy shall be full. Please every 2ww mamas should summon caurage and test o. Am waiting and feeling lonely o.

PLS @hafsat and other prego mama, PLS I don't understand this cramps again o. And PLS what's the next step to take from here? Cos I now sleep and wake with cramps and dizzzy. Also have some feelings of heaviness in my VJ.PLS I need help

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
😁

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
@ Apple d Lord is ur strength.go over to d prego trend & trow ur questions.senior mamas will gladly put u tru/make recommendation to ease urself.we are wearing same shoes.God dey.Pele!
@ all I greet una.May God hear us sooner than we expect.fertility blessings!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shayo5: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hello all,

I am new to this thread, please bear with me this question has probably been asked on the previous pages.
A friend is polysistic she has tried IVF but she reacts to the treatment she fell ill during the last one.
I want o know if there is anyone who has a similar experience and if there is an alternative.
I appreciate your help, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
To all the mamas in the house dt just got preggy I congratulate u again. Pls I want to ask did u all spot? Was there spotting? And on wat cd?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Congrats Apple19. God is still God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
conyema12:
Good day. Everybody.
Pls I am 33 and my wife is 32, we tied the knot 2years ago and decided not to rush the pregnancy issue.

Now we started this January and have not succeeded. We bought some test kits to track the ovulation and have been using it since march.

My Job schedule doesn't help cos I work 35 days in naija and 35 day outside the country.
So I practically have one ovulation cycle in 2 months and that doesn't increase my odds.

I am partially worried everytime my wife sees her period. I can't stop thinking if there is anything wrong. I know its God that gives.
Just that I can't wait to bump in her...

Is there anything we are not doing right?

Welcome daddy to be. May your stay be short. She can start with taking folic acid daily. Both of you should start eat right(a lot of vegetables and fruits). And if you want to check it out your wife can see a gynecologist or do pelvic scan(TVS),Hormonal profile and HSG. You will have to check your fluids too. Tracking ovulation is already a good step. However you need to relax because stress does not help. Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
good evening mums and dads of honorable children,am one of you her waiting for Gods blessings though I hv not been posting for long now but I always come in some days to read and get streanght from our blessed mums here believing that I will testify very here very soon as I promised in my last post here but the good news and testimonies am seeing here couldn't let me be but to come in and glorify the name of our God in their lives as I await mine.He is owesom God,Chika nze na ozo,one puru ime ihe Nile,odibara gbogbo,oshimiri atata,Oji nwa eme Oji,otu onye Ana Asi unu abiago,agu bata mgbada awara oso,chi Ka dibia,nwanne otu onye,me ihe itu nanya,ogaranya Baabaa duu duu,oji nkata eku mmiri,oji obara akpu nwa n'afo,oji Ji jide Mma onye owanyere ya erie,agu na eche mba,ogara ije n' elu mmiri,otu mba Ji ana eme offload,okunyere nwanyi aga ejima,agbanwe agbanwe,chi na eme mgbe oririanya guru,otu aka na eru mba, ome mgbe Onyii dibia,ekene Nile,nsopuru nile,ikpo isi ala niile dichasiala gi.AMEN.CONGRATULATIONS to all the belle full mums,u shall carry and deliver like the Hebrew wemen.AMEN

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Kingadex60(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.