Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425118 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xtiana250: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
mompurity2:
Hello house, is taking raspberry and cranberry tea good for ttc?
pls sis where did you get red raspberry leaf tea?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
@BlessedDiva, how body? Trust you are doing great. Speedy recovery and fertility blessings to you and everyone!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
@Redeemed thanks sis, I'm doing just fine, was discharged today and thanks to God I'm getting stronger. Amen to ur prayers dear, let it be so for all of us in Jesus name-Amen.
God pass devil hoo-haa! We are overcomers by d blood of Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
@xtiana250, I got the twinning's brand from park and shop. So to my question; is it good for ttc?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
@mompurity it's good for ttc, it helps tone your uterus and good for thin linning too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iceboo: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good evening Dearie's. I have bin silently following this thread. Y'all r just great grin. Please I started taking fertilecm this month, I didn't notice any change in ewcm. I hav Ovulated 8 days ago. Please should I continue taking the fertilecm? Anoda thing is, I'm feeling pains on my side boobs , what does it mean please.
Baby dust to y'all ijn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hi faithful wife,i went to the pharmacy to get baby aspirin...and dey gave me aspirin 75mg..am a bit confused as d instruction leaflet says not to be used be pregnant women or women who think they might be pregnant...should i return it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by solin: 12:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Beautiful mamas its been a while,kindly help me,we v been ttc for 8 mths,dw has been complaining of pains during & after bd,with my obsevation here,I guess its pid?we plan going for pelvic scan/ what other test do u recommend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:21am On Jun 18, 2015
teana4040:
Hi faithful wife,i went to the pharmacy to get baby aspirin...and dey gave me aspirin 75mg..am a bit confused as d instruction leaflet says not to be used be pregnant women or women who think they might be pregnant...should i return it?
it is the same thing. from what i have read here, you can take it to help blood circulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 5:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Shout out to all the Muslim mothers in the house welcome to the month of Ramadan may dis month brings peace,love, BFP and blessings for us Insha Allahu...Amin... Ma salam

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2015
@ Solin:- Please also do a high vaginal swab for microscopy/culture and sensitivity and a seminal fluid analysis with m/c/s too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2015
teana4040:

@ teana4040:- It is the same thing. It is only taken to aid implantation so once you confirm you are pregnant, you can stop
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Morning beautiful mama's, pls what is the actual dosage of folic acid one needs to take when ttc? I sent DH last week to get one for me, and see d one he got(pix attached) have been taken it 1tab daily, is it too much?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2015
mrsfrank:

I tried the ewedu yesterday and mehn... the taste undecided
Mine is always too thick, do I need to add water to make it watery? I bought 50naira worth.
I made Mine thick too but not too think for me not to be able to swallow it, but u can add lil water to it if u think its too thick
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2015
It is not early my brother conyema12 . Especially since u are both in ur early 30's sir. My doc says timing for baby dancing for couples trying to conceive should be on the day 10 , 12, 14,16. U can encourage madam to try using folic acid n try vitamin e every day. Both u n Madam should eat more vegetables n fruits. Reduce ur carbohydrates n eat more protein. Ur diet is important now.. No harm in visiting d doctor now all d same. Baby dusts to u n madam
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2015
@solin pls see a gynecologist. I have said many times here on d this thread, the two main culprits that cause PID chlamydia n gonorrhea cannot be picked by d high sensitivity swab. N most times women who have contacted it do not exhibit symptoms until it starts to cause inflammation in d pelvic area. In fact if u n ur partner have chlamydia there is tendency u may not know until it had done a great damage. Long n short of my story is, u cannot rely only on d HVS. Abeg go see gynecologist. D good mama here will recommend some to u. I use luth.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2015
@itissettled, our insurance covers medical treatment

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2015
udoomama:
Morning beautiful mama's, pls what is the actual dosage of folic acid one needs to take when ttc? I sent DH last week to get one for me, and see d one he got(pix attached) have been taken it 1tab daily, is it too much?
@udoomama the daily dosage of folic acid needed is 5mg..the one u hv is 0.8mg which is still within the limit. Wish u fertility blessing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xtiana250: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Gudmorning beautiful people, @ mompurity2 its primary function is to tone uterus. It does cause it to contract so it's said not to be taken during the second half of your cycle bc it's not known if it will negatively impact implantation. Clomid thinned out my lining,although my enemy hav asherman's syndrome which could also thin endometrium.so i want to use RRLT to thicken it.i wil also be taken it wit vit E. @ udoomama am also taking that brand of folic acid,I tab daily. @all 'you can never tell how close you are,it may be nearer than it seems;this too shall pass!' Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim mothers...I pray this ramadan season bring with it peace and tranquility in our hearts. May all our prayers be answered and May we be amongst those Allah will bestow His Rahma on. I wish us all BFP and those already pregnant,i wish us easy delivery. Ameen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Pls mamas help a sister i took clomid 50mg last cycle i didnt ovulate but ended up 28mm cyst den my gyno said no cause for alarm dat it will dissolve on its own den dis cycle he upped d dose to 100mg den day 12 tvs showed that no folicule is dia only d cyct which has now grown to 42mm pls Mamas any advice on what to use to dissolve it as i am scared it will make it even more difficult for me to concieve. Fertility blessings to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2015
@ fruitfullvine, I'm so sorry to be replying this late, iv been so sick, M/S has happily gripped me, I actually read but can't type.
I want to say for d 2 miscarriages I had, dey weren't really planned, but for those that stayed, the major thing I did differently was prayer, I pray even wen babydancing for God to select an excellent swimmer and egg, rejecting miscarriage all the time.

The 2 miscarriages, I dint have morning sickness, so our sex was serious jigigi, esp the first miscarriage wh hapened in our 2nd month of marriage. But for those I dint miscarry, I was almost off sex, lesser activities and plenty of rest. I hope this help

Mumi Elena, do you stay in Lag, pm me so we can see how to give you the raspberry leaf tea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks so much for ur quick response @mamafresh and xtiana250, I was so worried cos incidentally, I started feeling sick the day I started taking d folic acid grin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2015
julie2015:
Pls mamas help a sister i took clomid 50mg last cycle i didnt ovulate but ended up 28mm cyst den my gyno said no cause for alarm dat it will dissolve on its own den dis cycle he upped d dose to 100mg den day 12 tvs showed that no folicule is dia only d cyct which has now grown to 42mm pls Mamas any advice on what to use to dissolve it as i am scared it will make it even more difficult for me to concieve. Fertility blessings to u all
I think u should stop taking clomid for now since it doesnt suit ur system,cos its making you have cyst and increasing it.Suggest this to ur gynea. Thats d only advice i can give.I hope our other sabi mamas can throw more light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2015
twinsgirl kepele the Lord is ur strength. Biko am interested in the raspberry leaf too grin

mamas I de hail, pls. I have a qst.; is taking vitamin E with pregnacare conception an overdose of vit. E?

I still need info on natural treatment for fibroids biko. Calcified to be precise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello mummy in the house, please DH bought follic acid home that a doctor friend of his said i shd be using it.... But my fear is can I use it with this high prolactin issue?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
@pweetiebabe, I dnt think taking folic acid wud have any negative effect on the high prolactin ish oooooo. I think u shud go ahead with it.
@xtaina250, ok dear. Thanks too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
twingirls:
@ fruitfullvine, I'm so sorry to be replying this late, iv been so sick, M/S has happily gripped me, I actually read but can't type.
I want to say for d 2 miscarriages I had, dey weren't really planned, but for those that stayed, the major thing I did differently was prayer, I pray even wen babydancing for God to select an excellent swimmer and egg, rejecting miscarriage all the time.

The 2 miscarriages, I dint have morning sickness, so our sex was serious jigigi, esp the first miscarriage wh hapened in our 2nd month of marriage. But for those I dint miscarry, I was almost off sex, lesser activities and plenty of rest. I hope this help

Mumi Elena, do you stay in Lag, pm me so we can see how to give you the raspberry leaf tea.

Thnks sis 4 d response,God bless u, hw body nd d twin girls? D lord is ur strength, pls if MS release u small, I hv plenty kwesions to ask abeg grin via mail. Thnks nd God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello mamas in the house, pls I want to ask if cramping and sore breast 6 days to period is a sign of pregnancy.thank you

To all the belleful mamas, you shall all carry to term IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Apple19:
Hmmmmmm...So much appreciate you ALL MOTHERS OF NATIONS...I'm still coming back in full. The God that opened my adhesioned cervix while we were still gathering courage to go for surgery the next cycle....HE HAS FETCHED WATER IN MY BASKET UTERUS TI SHAME THE DEVIL...and I know for sure am a daughter of the living God, I don't move without a trace....so MAMAS in 2ww...Oya MAKE UNA DEY FOLLOW ME BUMBER TO BUMPER....

Apple 19 pls i cant hold back the tears of joy, I shed when i read the bold words, God has proved himself again to be God of impossibilities. am very happy for u and all the sisters that recently got their BFP , you all shall carry to terms in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saao(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hi Mamas and Sister in the house, I'm standing in for my wife today.

Please we need ur advice on how to cure candida. We have been trying to have baby since 2013 after our wedding. She was pregnant once and miscarriaged. We done several treatment medically but the symptoms still persist.

Please we need ur advice especially if u've had issue with candida before, treated and now having ur babies. How did u get rid of it?

Thanks in advance all the mamas in the house.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
@twin girls..pele grin..can't tell u how much I've waited to tell some1 having m/s sorry grin..just kidding..ul feel better as from 12wks hopefully..I too just began to feel better and stronger

@rainy day.. Ameen thumma Ameen to your prayers..may dis month bring forth much joy,happiness and plenty BFPs to us Ameen.its a period we need to intensify prayers..may Allah help us all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.