Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422771 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mummyejire:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, the Lord will give your household double for all your loss

actually there's something that can be done, I wouldn't know if your wifey monitor her cycle to know when she ovulate? If she does...3days after her ovulation let her start progesterone insertion, the common one is called cyclogest, get the 400mg 1/daily until pregnancy is confirmed once it's confirmed she should continue the progesterone insertion until 13weeks.
it's important she starts the progesterone usage after ovulation

mumididi HWA the Lord will SETTLE you.
OK. Thank you so much, we will see a doctor tomorrow and will also try the cyclogest too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
guifeibao:
Adamudacowboy, please let her be on progesterone immediately she is confirmed pregnant.

Buy some cyclogest for keep now so that you won't be looking for it when the time comes.

Sorry is not your portion because she can get pregnant and by His grace, she will carry to term.

Also, let her be on bed rest next time for like few weeks when next she get pregnant.
I will respond now to those in need of the guifei bao information.
Thank you so much. Will do that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Thank you so much. Will do that.
Don't forget progesterone test on cd21.

Your miracle is on the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mamas in d house. Dis few days has nt bn easy 4 me oo. Frm one strange feeling 2 anoda. Just dis evening, I've bn finding it difficult 2 breath, wit small cough n my chest seems 2 be painful. Really dnt knw hw 2 position myself 2 b able 2 breath freely. I pray dat I shud b able 2 sleep at least. Sis pls wat will do 2 stop dis? N I'm afraid of taking drugs within dis circle.
Pls help me luk in2 dis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
iomoge2:

Don't forget progesterone test on cd21.

Your miracle is on the way.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
ginababy:
Mamas in d house. Dis few days has nt bn easy 4 me oo. Frm one strange feeling 2 anoda. Just dis evening, I've bn finding it difficult 2 breath, wit small cough n my chest seems 2 be painful. Really dnt knw hw 2 position myself 2 b able 2 breath freely. I pray dat I shud b able 2 sleep at least. Sis pls wat will do 2 stop dis? N I'm afraid of taking drugs within dis circle.
Pls help me luk in2 dis.
I have a strong feeling that u r pregnant. My sis had dis same difficulty in breathing before she did her test n it was positive. Fingers crossed for u dear. I pray u get ur heart desire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
@udoomama I went to healthplus pharmacy Ceddi plaza today for the Apple Cedar Vinegar but they don't have it. The prices ranges from 2k - 5k. Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ginababy God is your strength dear. Just be calm and peaceful cos Jehovah God is taking care of your complains. Your testimony is few days to land here, on your marks, set.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
beegurl:

Lynsunny call that no for abuja gufei bao

Hi dear. Thanks @beegurl. I ve gotten the guifei bao from her and I told her that you are the person that gave me her number. I bought one full pack of FOHOW from her. Baby dust dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2015
mrsfrank:
Question time: is HCG injection given on CD9?? shocked I am on Clomid 100mg and my doctor said I'm to take the trigger shot on CD9. I didnt want to argue with him.

AbeG make una answer me.

how long is ur cycle?
are u being monitored tru tvs?..if yes whats the size of the follicle?....most docs like to trigger as from 16mm or so.
if u r not being monitored and ur cycle is 28days n above...then its most likely wrong triggering on cd 9
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2015
!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2015
@mumigrace, so sorry for your loss. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Take heart @mumigrace. May God grant u n ur family the fortitude to bear d loss. May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello to all mamas in the house, hpe our weekend was fantastic. Pls can anyone help me on how i can get gufeibao, i live in ijebuode. Thankyou.

Fertility dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Mumigrace, sorry for your loss! May the Lord give you and your family the strength to bear your loss!

Adamudacowboy, you can also add baby aspirin (75mg) to the mix as well!

Mummydidi, Happy Wedding Anniversary! May the Lord answer your prayers!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jean01: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2015
mrsfrank:
Question time: is HCG injection given on CD9?? shocked I am on Clomid 100mg and my doctor said I'm to take the trigger shot on CD9. I didnt want to argue with him.

AbeG make una answer me.

The best way to determine when to take the shot is to do a Follicular tracking. Your follicles need to be monitored to view that there is a dominant one that has reached the optimum size for rupture to take place. The follicle could grow up to 24mm. Inform the doctor carrying out this procedure that you have been scheduled for an HCG injection. Use a standard lab like MeCure or Clinix.

All will be well sis! wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jean01: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2015
mumigrace:
Hmmmm lost my sister-in-law today. I so badly wanted to make my inlaws aunties and uncles but... cry. God is still God sha.

Baby dust to all!

My condolences for your loss. God knows best at times like these. What we want in life may not necessarily work out all the time. You're going to be a mum by His grace. May God grant your in laws the fortitude to bear this sad loss.

Warm regards

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Beetle:
Mumigrace, sorry for your loss! May the Lord give you and your family the strength to bear your loss!

Adamudacowboy, you can also add baby aspirin (75mg) to the mix as well!

Mummydidi, Happy Wedding Anniversary! May the Lord answer your prayers!
OK. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2015
freakingout:
Beautiful mamas, I hail o. How una dey?

Congrats fosterkid. May God keep you, your Lo and your family. Amen.

Congrats legendsmother. Happy married life.

I say make I come share my own testimony too. When exegesis said she no longer has fibroid probably due to the ACV and guifei bao she used, I ran to a lab for a pelvic and abdominal scan because I took the same thing a while ago. Amazing Grace no more fibroid! I give God all the glory.

I know we didn't have much bfp last month but I believe there was movement in the spiritual realm. I for one conquered the devil in a dream where he used to oppress me in the past. This was the very first time I've been victorious after years of praying and fasting. It was a big miracle for me. To God be the glory. All I'm waiting for now is my bfp this month by God's grace and its coming whether the devil likes it or not.

I blow the spirit of encouragement and positivity on us all. We are fruitful and productive in Jesus name. Amen.

safe06, yes o. All of us go soon storm the pregnancy thread, make dem know say 2016 mamas get swag wey dem no dey even see for space. May God make it so very soon. Amen
Amen amen and amen! Make Una do quick come! Safe06 don already start to torment us for their grin I pray God quickens you girls transition to the preggy thread sharperly! plentiful baby dust to all kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
@gufie bao, hw much do u charge to send to ph?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Hello to all mamas in the house, hpe our weekend was fantastic. Pls can anyone help me on how i can get gufeibao, i live in ijebuode. Thankyou.

Cos I heard the product is relatively new in Nigeria, less than 5yrs, you'll need to contact a seller to send it to you in Ijebu Ode. The product is not yet widely distributed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2015
rainyday:
I have a strong feeling that u r pregnant. My sis had dis same difficulty in breathing before she did her test n it was positive. Fingers crossed for u dear. I pray u get ur heart desire
Amen...... Tnx dearie. I wish u n all same.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Lynsunny:

Ginababy God is your strength dear. Just be calm and peaceful cos Jehovah God is taking care of your complains. Your testimony is few days to land here, on your marks, set.......
Amen....... Tnx a bunch. I pray same.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2015
ginababy:
Pls help me luk in2 dis.
hope u are better
am so convince that u are pregnant.
just bear d pain
I believe it will end in praise
but If d pain persist, u can take paracetamol
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
GodMercy2015:

just like mummyesther said call any of their distriutor
u can cal ds number 08039132496,
I got mine frm her
she do waybill anywhere within d country
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
@ mummyejire @RipVanWink @jean01..... My goodness shocked shocked shocked my cycle is 28days and to start Clomid tomorrow being CD5, )my doctor didn't mention that I'm to track follicles. All he said was come on CD9 and take the HCG shot.
Please sabi mama's, kindly assist me on what to do before I take the shot. When should I go for follicle tracking? When am I to take the shot?

God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope43: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Lynsunny:

Registration is #1,500 dat is for card. Consultation for gynea clinic is #1000. After registration, you will first see doctor at GOPD after which they will refer you to gynea clinic with a referral letter. The Dr at GOPD may send you to do hormonal assay test, PVS, TVS then you take the results along to the Gynea clinic. I hope I am able to answer your question.
hello sister am at gynae private wing someone direct me straight there and they said registration for card is 3k shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2015
@ mummydidi HWA. by ds time next year u will rejoice wt ur bundle of joy
@ mumigrace sorry for d loss. may her soul rest in peace.
wishing us fruitful week
fertility blessing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2015
@ mrsfrank. This story is strange o, starting clomid CD5 and hcg shot CD9? Are you sure you heard him well? Is he a gynaecologist? Hmmmm please confirm from him again and if he insists, ask another gynaecologist for confirmation.
I've heard/read of hcg shot after ovulation but never heard of hcg shot before egg maturation.
Is it possible he said injectables and you confused it for hcg shot?
Abeg nor vex for the plenty questions o. Trying to understand.
Follicle tracking should start on CD 12 since you have a regular cycle but normally its about 3-5 days after tthe last clomid pill. Hcg shot is then taken when your follicle has attained maturity. My gynae likes to see it at 18mm before giving the shot.

All the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Thanks all for condoling with me. Amen to all ur prayers too.

Fertility dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2015
ebony13:
@ mrsfrank. This story is strange o, starting clomid CD5 and hcg shot CD9? Are you sure you heard him well? Is he a gynaecologist? Hmmmm please confirm from him again and if he insists, ask another gynaecologist for confirmation.
I've heard/read of hcg shot after ovulation but never heard of hcg shot before egg maturation.
Is it possible he said injectables and you confused it for hcg shot?
Abeg nor vex for the plenty questions o. Trying to understand.
Follicle tracking should start on CD 12 since you have a regular cycle but normally its about 3-5 days after tthe last clomid pill. Hcg shot is then taken when your follicle has attained maturity. My gynae likes to see it at 18mm before giving the shot.

All the best

Thank you for the response.
Me too I'm confuse ooo... I'm starting the Clomid on CD5 - CD9 and come for the HCG shot on the last day day of the Clomid being CD9.

He even gave me a memo note to stick it somewhere so I won't forget to take the drugs and come for the injection. So I'm very sure of what I'm saying.

I'm confuse because i've already paid 12k for the HCG.

Apologies for my long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
@Mrsfrank @Ebony13 has ask most of what I would like to know, plus confirm from the doctor/gynae.

but lemme do this little maths, supposing you use clomid on cd5-9, that you're expected to ovulate btw 5-10days after the last pill, which will be cd14-19. Your tracking day will be cd12-14 -16 till ovulation is confirmed. Please add vitamin E 200mg-400mg 1 daily to the clomid for nice an fluffy endo lining for implantation and don't forget to bd with pressed customers clomid is known to thin endo lining which prevent implantation and dryness of CM. All in all wish u the best.

@Ginababy the Lord will perfect your testimony this month.

@Mummigrace take heart, may the soul of departed rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.