Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,275 members, 7,822,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411758 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Thankyou @ divinemandate and mummyesther. I will give the number a call. May God bless us with a bfp soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Happy new week to mamas in the house. Joshua 21:45 there failed no part of any good thing which the Lord had promised the house of Isreal; all came to pass. So shall it be for us. Missed you guys.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
@ Mummy grace sorry about ur loss. It will end in grace for us all dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
@Divinemandate thanks once again, i called the woman and she said she will get back to me on wednesday. Pls how much is she selling the gufeibao cause she told me its 5900
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
GodMercy2015:
@Divinemandate thanks once again, i called the woman and she said she will get back to me on wednesday. Pls how much is she selling the gufeibao cause she told me its 5900
ok, that is d same amount she sold to me
read back u will see were I made mention of dt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Happy Monday everyone have a blessed week ahead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
hope43:
hello sister am at gynae private wing someone direct me straight there and they said registration for card is 3k shocked

Did you go to GOPD as I told you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
divinemandate:

hope u are better
am so convince that u are pregnant.
just bear d pain
I believe it will end in praise
but If d pain persist, u can take paracetamol
I stand to be corrected.
Yes! I'm beta. I had 2 call a doc. Last nyt n I was advised 2 pure water on my head n bend it ova 4 lyk 30mts though I didn't see effect immediately bt I finally slept around 3:34am. Ryt nw I'm beginning 2 feel it again. I hv made up my mind 2 go run a blood pt by 2maro so dat I can finally figure out wat 2 do.
Tnx 4 ur prayer. I pray u shud be correct.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mummyejire:
@Mrsfrank @Ebony13 has ask most of what I would like to know, plus confirm from the doctor/gynae.

but lemme do this little maths, supposing you use clomid on cd5-9, that you're expected to ovulate btw 5-10days after the last pill, which will be cd14-19. Your tracking day will be cd12-14 -16 till ovulation is confirmed. Please add vitamin E 200mg-400mg 1 daily to the clomid for nice an fluffy endo lining for implantation and don't forget to bd with pressed customers clomid is known to thin endo lining which prevent implantation and dryness of CM. All in all wish u the best.

@Ginababy the Lord will perfect your testimony this month.

@Mummigrace take heart, may the soul of departed rest in peace.

Amen! I believe I receive my testimony dis month n hav my baby in May, which is my birth month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by guifeibao: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Guifei bao still available. Call10 to order or mail olamiposisquare@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
@mumigrace, sorry for the loss, may God grant the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss. Accept my condolences.

@rainyday, trust you are good.

@miraclebaby, alwaystrue and other MIA mamas pls come out.
@safe06, don't start again o. Show face!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
@redeemed..... grin.....im here babes,how is ur bori?....hope u are maximising this rainy season?....by the end of the season, i wee know...lol....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Redeemed:
@mumigrace, sorry for the loss, may God grant the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss. Accept my condolences.

@rainyday, trust you are good.

@miraclebaby, alwaystrue and other MIA mamas pls come out.
@safe06, don't start again o. Show face!
@Redeemed my sister am fine o. Thanks for checking up on me. We r just trying to patch up now wit dis economic crunch,bt I know it will get better. U will hear from me soon by God's grace. @All,I hope we r still keeping up d faith,we will smile soon inshaAllah. I just got dis information from my elder sister and I felt I should share it,she said her gynae told her that women ttc should avoid sleeping on their stomach that its not too healthy for them. When she told me I was like na wa o,and na my best sleeping position be dat! Na to adjust be dat but mehnn e go hard. @mubzay,how r u? @hafsat24... Mai ciki yaya dai? Take care of u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
mrsfrank:

Thank you for the response.
Me too I'm confuse ooo... I'm starting the Clomid on CD5 - CD9 and come for the HCG shot on the last day day of the Clomid being CD9.

He even gave me a memo note to stick it somewhere so I won't forget to take the drugs and come for the injection. So I'm very sure of what I'm saying.

I'm confuse because i've already paid 12k for the HCG.

Apologies for my long post.

i advice you to meet the doctor and insist you want to be molnitored / follicular tracking...it costs btw 3 to 10k per scan
some docs give clomid cd 2or 3 to cd 6 or 7, while others prefer cd 5 to 9...there is a reason for each option...cant remeber it right now...but any of the options is good.

u might consider changing gynae if he doesnt give a good reason for his decision, as it appears he might not be well informed....or if money isnt a problem, go n do the tvs on ur own on cd 9 ..n tell us the result b4 going for the hcg shot. i dont believe ur follicles wud b more than 12mm on cd 9..n triggering at that size ia pure waste
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
@rainyday..lafiya lau Alhamdulillah..da fatan kina nan lafiya.. Allah ya amshi addu'o'in mu..regards to the family..tkcr dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
fruitfulvine360:

Hello Sis, Pls how did u combine clomid nd metformin, did u just take metformin for 5 days?Pls help a sis. God bless u
yea i took it for 5days with the clomid

ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Please I need help, my wife just had a third consecutive miscarriage, it is crushing us, can someone please help. It always happens at week 5.
think she needs to see a gyneacologist, maybe it might be progesterone or is she rhesus negative? D gynae will be able to run d necessary test to know the cause.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mummyejire:
@blessediva kiss;@dpatriot kiss,@restored15 kiss,@talltosyne kiss, @shitaphuns kiss,@redeem kiss,@mumihaja kiss.

Thanks to you all for your love and support.

for all that ask for bole and fish here U are grin

so hope computer man succeded in the diamond bank BET?...any news

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hafsat24:
@rainyday..lafiya lau Alhamdulillah..da fatan kina nan lafiya.. Allah ya amshi addu'o'in mu..regards to the family..tkcr dear
Amin Mama na! Na gode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
RipVanWink:

i advice you to meet the doctor and insist you want to be molnitored / follicular tracking...it costs btw 3 to 10k per scan
some docs give clomid cd 2or 3 to cd 6 or 7, while others prefer cd 5 to 9...there is a reason for each option...cant remeber it right now...but any of the options is good.

u might consider changing gynae if he doesnt give a good reason for his decision, as it appears he might not be well informed....or if money isnt a problem, go n do the tvs on ur own on cd 9 ..n tell us the result b4 going for the hcg shot. i dont believe ur follicles wud b more than 12mm on cd 9..n triggering at that size ia pure waste

Thanks sis, I appreciate, I will do a TVS and post my result here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Halosss halossss my wonderful mama's hope av nt missed much o....just tot to say hi, been jolificating maself since lol,
I yaff miss una o! May God grant us our heart desires amen!
Am back sha lol! Fully

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Welcome jolly legendsmother. U don sharpaly finish honeymoon? Extend it joo, the rains are here lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by psalmy2g(m): 3:33am On Aug 11, 2015
If ur having difficulty in conceiving, an amazing testimony products has entered Nigeria...
Be a part of this and share your testimony....
All you actually need is a balanced internal system and Natural fertility products from Natures Way USA..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ExquisiteX(f): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Greetings 2 all mama's n d house. I'm new here & I've gone 2ru, thanks every1, u all are doing great supporting each other Here. I've been ttc 4 2yrs got 1st bfp n Nov. Last year but had miscarriage n March  dis year, ever since then I've been struggling  with my health I've gone 2 d hospital several times don scan, tvs and all the results have shown that I'm Ok but I kept on having pains in my stomach and d stomach will be hotting me , inside my tummy will be very hot both in and out side  the hotness will be so much that I some time put cold towel on it. Pls mama's help a sis any suggestions on wat 2 do 2 end this internal heat in my tummy is wc. I know 1day it will all end in praise. God bless u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sodiamond: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2015
get ur Guifei bao in Ogba Ikeja today call 08126967769
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=fosterkid post=36823799]yea i took it for 5days with the clomid

Thnks sis 4 d response, God bless u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=fosterkid post=36823799]yea i took it for 5days with the clomid

Thnks sis 4 d response, God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
I send d word of God unto my body & its systems, that they all work in favour of my fertility.‎ I speak unto every deadness in my womb & i command it to b replaced with d life of God. I command every abnormality within my hormones to b normalised. As d word of God dwells in me, d Bible says dat it will quicken & revitalise my mortal body. Oh u mortal womb, b quickened by d word of life, 2day in Jesus Name. Amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
mompurity2:
I send d word of God unto my body & its systems, that they all work in favour of my fertility.‎ I speak unto every deadness in my womb & i command it to b replaced with d life of God. I command every abnormality within my hormones to b normalised. As d word of God dwells in me, d Bible says dat it will quicken & revitalise my mortal body. Oh u mortal womb, b quickened by d word of life, 2day in Jesus Name. Ammen.

Amen Amen Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
mompurity2:
I send d word of God unto my body & its systems, that they all work in favour of my fertility.‎ I speak unto every deadness in my womb & i command it to b replaced with d life of God. I command every abnormality within my hormones to b normalised. As d word of God dwells in me, d Bible says dat it will quicken & revitalise my mortal body. Oh u mortal womb, b quickened by d word of life, 2day in Jesus Name. Amen.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
mompurity2:

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
mompurity2:
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Baby dust to all praying for d fruit of the womb.

It will all end in tears of joy.
Never ever give up or lose hope.

I pray d papas reading this cooperate with their wives. It makes it easier and faster.
Some men don't like going for fertility test.
I hv seen 2 guys who refused.

Some only cooperate if they are d one who has an underlying problem.
Pls help ur better half.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.