Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415500 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
AMEN ooooo! @ sleekii
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
@legendsmother, i'm happy EWCM has been restored by God. Ur Next testimony is a BFP announcement.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
4realwoman:

@Freakingout please what did you do to get rid of your fibroid?
My dear, it was God's divine healing when my pastor was ministering to dh and me. But physically, I took apple cider vinegar and used guifei bao. I wish you divine healing as well. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
@legendsmother, I'm happy for you. Na bfp we go hear from you next. So will it be in Jesus name. Amen.

Beautiful mamas, I'm off to my village again o. I just have one request. Please by the time I come back, let my fingers ache from typing congratulations to prego mamas. Let the number of Bfps be more than that of the month of June. It is my greatest desire to see us porting to the pregnancy thread. And I know the God we serve, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will grant us our heart desires because He promised never to leave us nor forsake us. Always hold Him to His word. It is well with us.

Na thanksgiving and rest mode I dey from now on. Make una join me.

I'm going to miss you all. My prayers are always with you.

Ciao!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
@freakingout, missing you already, wishing you journey mercies. Buy mama oyoyo for us when coming back. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
@Adeyosola1234 and lynsunny, thanx a bunch

@freakingout safe trip dear, enof guddies for us ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
lily19:

I read online abt vitex n fibroid, it's safe since vitex balances hormones. I'm also treating fibroids n I've bn trying to get vitex to help balance my hormones as I've started ttc, pls where did u buy ur vitex tablets?

Sup dear. Has the fibroids gone totally?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fumbaby:

Okay sis

Yeah my sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
udoomama:
@Adeyosola1234 and lynsunny, thanx a bunch

@freakingout safe trip dear, enof guddies for us ooo

Uwc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
@freakingout,safe trip and enjoy ur stay there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
freakingout:
@legendsmother, I'm happy for you. Na bfp we go hear from you next. So will it be in Jesus name. Amen.

Beautiful mamas, I'm off to my village again o. I just have one request. Please by the time I come back, let my fingers ache from typing congratulations to prego mamas. Let the number of Bfps be more than that of the month of June. It is my greatest desire to see us porting to the pregnancy thread. And I know the God we serve, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will grant us our heart desires because He promised never to leave us nor forsake us. Always hold Him to His word. It is well with us.

Na thanksgiving and rest mode I dey from now on. Make una join me.

I'm going to miss you all. My prayers are always with you.

Ciao!

Journey mercy and God's favour to you. Missing you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
@freakingout safe trip dear x

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ciscajewel: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
thanks fruitful mums. pls i don't understand my cycle again o. let me start from june af show up on the 10th in july it came on 8th, aug it was on

4th lastly sept it was on 2nd. now i don know how many days cycle i run. my doc place me on m2 tone and i have been on it. on dis pregg matter

i have try one natural hospital around ojuelegba. i was palce on natural herbs to cook and eat, yet nothing happen . it was even my dh that gave

me the address that his friend 's wife that has problem with conception visited the place and god answer her. which i decided to trace but e no enter.

lord god helps us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Am so happy for you legebdsmother.
BFP is next In Jesus name.

All mama's miss u all o.

My schedule n unit changer at work.

No more night for me but more work.

But I thank God.

Safe06.
You made me laugh with tears of joy.
Tears of joy would flow in Ur house sooner than expected in Jesus name.

All dis pains... And after things.
When I had the crazy pain... Which is once in 2years... My SIL prescribed sardalude. Which helped me in 5mins.

Eveb Dh was surprised.
God would help us all In Jesus name.
Am waiting for af so I can start oral contraceptive.
God would help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Magnify the Lord with me
exault the name of Jesus
Magnify the Lord with me
Exault the name of Jesus.
cheesy yes oh am entering officially with songs of praises because God has restored my hope.
My younger sister gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday after losing her first child at birth last year May.
Am really in a dancing mood because this is the first child am getting from a sister. Either our pregnancies ended in miscarriages, premature birth and death or still birth but God has truly broken that yoke.
I use her as a point of contact to all my potential mothers on this thread, hmmm come 2016 ahhh pregnancy thread go full with us to the extent that the joy will make senior beedam to forget registration fee. cheesy wink
Baby dust to us all.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
@sanrima,AMEN ooo! Congrats to ur sis n family,may there b continuous blessings in ur household

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
sanrima:
Magnify the Lord with me
exault the name of Jesus
Magnify the Lord with me
cheesy yes oh am entering officially with songs of praises because God has restored my hope.
My younger sister gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday after losing her first child at birth last year May.
Am really in a dancing mood because this is the first child am getting from a sister. Either our pregnancies ended in miscarriages, premature birth and death or still birth but God has truly broken that yoke.
I use her as a point of contact to all my potential mothers on this thread, hmmm come 2016 ahhh pregnancy thread go full with us to the extent that the joy will make senior beedam to forget registration fee. cheesy wink
Baby dust to us all.

Congrats dearie. May praises and positive testimonies never cease in your life henceforth.
God has definitely restored that which the locust and the cankerworm has taken in your Sister's life and your family.
Glory be to God. smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
sanrima:
Magnify the Lord with me
exault the name of Jesus
Magnify the Lord with me
Baby dust to us all.
Congrats dear, only songs of joy will b heard in ur household in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
ciscajewel:

thanks fruitful mums. pls i don't understand my cycle again o. let me start from june af show up on the 10th in july it came on 8th, aug it was on

4th lastly sept it was on 2nd. now i don know how many days cycle i run. my doc place me on m2 tone and i have been on it. on dis pregg matter

i have try one natural hospital around ojuelegba. i was palce on natural herbs to cook and eat, yet nothing happen . it was even my dh that gave

me the address that his friend 's wife that has problem with conception visited the place and god answer her. which i decided to trace but e no enter.

lord god helps us.

this d pattern of ur cycle, june10 to july8- 29days, july8 to aug4 -28days, aug4 to sept2 -30days. from all indications ur cycle is within normal range. just try n find out wen u ovulate n u r good to go. u can use opk or check ur ewcm to aid u. baby dust!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
diegs:

Sup dear. Has the fibroids gone totally?

I really can't tell cos I've not gone for scan recently, but I don't have symptoms again. Trying to balance my hormones now since d doc said d fibroid wasn't an issue in d first place. What are u doing abt Urs?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Janedyke6:

Congrats dearie. May praises and positive testimonies never cease in your life henceforth.
God has definitely restored that which the locust and the cankerworm has taken in your Sister's life and your family.
Glory be to God. smiley

fruitfulvine360:

Congrats dear, only songs of joy will b heard in ur household in Jesus name

rainyday:
@sanrima,AMEN ooo! Congrats to ur sis n family,may there b continuous blessings in ur household

@ janedyke6, fruitfuLvine360, rainyday.
Thanks mamas, your testimony of a bfp is sure this month.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] RECIEVE IT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
SWEET FRAGRANCE OF BABY DUST TO ALL.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sanrima, may God be praised forever. Joy will not cease in your family in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Amen @ Sleekii, so shall it be 4 u too

@Sanrima amen o, n congrats to ur sis.

@Freakingout wishing u safe journey , bring goodies when coming back.

@all gud evening, hope you had a great day, baby dust to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2015
freakingout:
Chai, I almost forgot. Preggy mamas, make una no carry cane come abeg. Old age don dey come for me. grin Congratulations to all the prego mamas since I last visited. May God continue to keep you, your Los, your dhs and your entire families in Jesus name. Amen. Mowojuoluwa (I hope I got your moniker right), I'm so happy for you. I never hope for person make e get bfp the way I take hope for you and I'm happy my hope wasn't wasted. You must carry this baby/babies in Jesus name. Amen.

This might help someone. A gynea I met who seems to know his onions from the back to the bulb told me that the best time to bd is exactly fourteen days before your next af. That's if you have a regular cycle. If af always show on day 27 or 28 and above, you should count back fourteen days and bd then. Bd a day before and a day after. He said it's like clock work, you must have af fourteen days ovulation, that's if you don't get pregnant and don't have issues. I'm expecting af tomorrow which is cd28, so I should count as from tomorrow (if it comes) 28 days to my next af which should be 5th of October. Now if I should count back fourteen days from 5th of October, I should bd from 20th of this month to 23rd with 21st and 22nd being my best days. I hope I haven't confused anyone. He also said the best way to optimize conception is bd at least like three times a week to make doubly sure because there are times people conceive before and even after ovulation. God at work there.

Amen mumihaja. I claim my own in Jesus name. Amen.

Fertility blessing everyone. kiss
yesso thanks I did... Yours is so close can't wait for you I pray u announce brp this month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2015
sleekiii:
@monalisa,am in Benin n will love to share as well

Gudmornin fruitful mothers... sorry sleekiii av Shared wit som1 here already. but wil try n look 4 som1 who wld want 2 share n let u no.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jannies: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2015
tsquaure:

i had similar problem, 29, 26 , 33, etc now it is clockwork 28days . i used fertility blend .... it contains vitex

Hi,can someone with fibroid use fertility blend?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Good morning fruitful vines.
@mompurity and stephyberry thanks for your wishes and God bless you. Receive twins and triplets in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2015
jannies:

Hi,can someone with fibroid use fertility blend?

honestly I don't know o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2015
sanrima:
Magnify the Lord with me
exault the name of Jesus
Magnify the Lord with me
Baby dust to us all.
Congratulations ma'am... .. . May things of joy like this never depart from u and ur household ijn... ..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmmm... . I remember the testimony a woman shared on saturday @ Power Must Change hand, that really gave me hope because i no am serving a true and living God..... I believe our time of testimonies is here

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetroot: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Lynsunny:

Yeah I use it too first thing in the morning and sometimes last thing at night. I blend it with beetroot and ginger and drink first thing in the morning. The throwing up issue will soon stop cos you just started using it.

I may need to change this moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Beetroot:

I may need to change this moniker

Hahahaha why nah @Beetroot? Don't change ooo or else I will send soldiers to arrest you ooo. It's a good moniker. Hope you are doing great. Fertility dust to us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.