Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396879 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2015
@Olubankemi congrats, so happy for this good news from one of us. Wishing u a stress free 9months ride.

Lord we need more BFP this month and we know u shall grant all our heart desires IJN amen.

P.H mama, please can anyone recommend a good Ijaw woman for me?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Olubankemi, i have been smiling as i read your testimony cos God is a God of pleasant surprises. Congrats madam, iya gift.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2015
@olubankemi, First of all CONGRATULATIONS! I am so so happy for you.
Secondly, please begin to use cyclogest. Rest, be relaxed and let DH spoil you at this time.
I pray you will have a supernatural childbirth experience throughout your pregnancy.
Welcome to the Mummy Club.
I rejoice with you. grin kiss cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Good morning fruitful mums n dads, how are u all doing? This month will be d highest bfp recorded month...just put your faith @ work coz God has started distributing already.....am in my 2WW good news awaits us all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Good morning all,i just joined this forum,was inspired by the support u all have for one another,God will gives us all the testimonies we desire. Nice to be here!$

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Pls I need,herbal treatment for staph aureus infection Pls if u knw of any good and effective treatment,let me knw thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2015
congrats olubankemi you shall carry terms. Oh God tank you for this good news also grant us our bfp as u did to our sister.

congrats to dezoou.

i seconded wit jumayin dat dis month will record plenty bfp in Jesus name AMEN.

Baby dust to all. still more bfp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats Olubankemi, God is too faithful to fail. You shall carry to term. Like other mamas have said pls try to rest much much at this time. God be with you always.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Pls someone shld reply me been married for 2years and we have been battling with this infection
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2015
HURRAY..HURRAY...HURRAY... anniversary celebration does not have the colorfulness of piñatas, grandeur of fireworks or the thump of loud music. But it has the colorfulness of our beautiful memories, grandeur of our timeless love and thump of our hearts beating for each other… forever. Happy 4th year anniversary.,may this celebration yield breakthroughs in all ramification of our lives...Lord JESUS on behalf of my family we say we r grateful for how u kept us,protected us despite ttcing....because i know n believe dat weda d devil like it or not come next year i shall b dedicating my babies in JESUS name(Amen)

my prayer for all, believing God for the fruit of the womb ....just give thanks cos it is settled sorry for d long post....love u all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2015
@ stellx, happy anniversary. As u have declared so shall it be for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Welcome Janix, may your stay be short and fruitful. other sabi mamas will come and answer your question soon.But you can as well start reading the previous pages, I know some discussion has made about this in the past. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
olubankemi:
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

I pray this will be God's gift that will open your wombs in Jesus name.

On what I did different, I used preseed, only a seed of guifei bao, am a fan of walnut, my grandmother gave me a herb that made me purge and stool. It's a fertility herb that is used by women delaying. She has being asking me to come for it since after one year of marriage and nothing. I said no cos I don't believe in herbs. I decided to go last month cos I had a dream that I was being stopped not to go so that I won't have my testimony. I had the dream twice consecutively. So I knew it means something. So I prayerfully went and used it before my ovulation. I don't used any drug this cycle, cos I was tired but last cycle I used fish oil, pregnacare.

Fertility challenges :
Low count
High prlactine

Medications through the years
ICSI twice
Clomid
Palodel
Ginger
Galic
Welwoman
Wellman
Fertilaid
Count boost
Mannix

Foods:
I don't eat junks, no sweet foods, I eat fertility friendly fruits and foods. I eat veggies a lot. We both also ate a lot of corn.

Needless to say that my husband has being on fertilaid and count boost for like five or six weeks now. Though he is not consistent with the dosage, na wen he remember he dey use am.

I am five years in marriage already.

God perfected and gave us a gift. That is my child name, God's gift.

We are actually planning another ICSI cycle by December and I already saved my own share of the the money.

congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
stellx:
HURRAY..HURRAY...HURRAY... anniversary celebration does not have the colorfulness of piñatas, grandeur of fireworks or the thump of loud music. But it has the colorfulness of our beautiful memories, grandeur of our timeless love and thump of our hearts beating for each other… forever. Happy 4th year anniversary.,may this celebration yield breakthroughs in all ramification of our lives...Lord JESUS on behalf of my family we say we r grateful for how u kept us,protected us despite ttcing....because i know n believe dat weda d devil like it or not come next year i shall b dedicating my babies in JESUS name(Amen)

my prayer for all, believing God for the fruit of the womb ....just give thanks cos it is settled sorry for d long post....love u all

I wish you more fruitful anniversaries in Jesus name, amen. Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats Olubankemi....have a stress free pregnancy and delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
@ olubankemi, i am happy for you, Congratulations.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
congratulations 2 olubankemi,i rejoice wit u, may u carry 2 term &deliver like d hebrew women.
stellx, happy anniversary. by God's grace ur next ann will be with a great testimony of wat u've prayed for, enjoy ur day wit dh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thank you Mamacajah,Amen my sister,happy Anniversary Stellx,dnt worry God will settle u soon,keep hope alive,Congrats Olubankemi,God be praised!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Happy Anniversary Stellx. Wishing you many more fruitful years ahead grin

Welcome Janix. May your stay here be short and fruitful. God will visit you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
@stellx, happy wedding anniversary, the lord will make your family a reference point for good and as you have decreed so shall it be for you in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
@ OLUBANKEMI CONGRATS. .....GOD IS INDEED FAITHFUL. MAY CELEBRATION NEVER CEASE IN UR HOUSEHOLD. AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hi all. Happy anniversary Stellx. Rejoice and b happy. If life dey, hope dey. grin. Abuja mamas, who wants to share gufeibao again A friend of mine wants half f d pack. I already shared mine with rainyday when she showed interest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
I would like to share with her but I'm in ph. How do we do it?
cathyibok:
Hi all. Happy anniversary Stellx. Rejoice and b happy. If life dey, hope dey. grin. Abuja mamas, who wants to share gufeibao again A friend of mine wants half f d pack. I already shared mine with rainyday when she showed interest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats @ Olubankemi. By d grace of God, u wil carry 2 term.
Happy ann 2 u Stellx. Ur joy shal b full
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
happy anniversasy stellx! by dis time nxt yr u wil celebrate wit ur lo inshaAllah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats olubanke ,may u carry to full term healthy babies and may the good Lord strengthen you throughout this nine month. Am next I line.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
mumjk:
I would like to share with her but I'm in ph. How do we do it?
Wow! PH s quite a distance. Abuja preferably. Sorry ma'am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
@i greet o..... I jst got m2tone I wnt to use it religiously this time around. Can I add fertility blend or ova boost to the m2tone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
cathyibok:

Pls what's this gufeibao for? @ St, HWA to u and by this time next year, we will all have our lo IJN. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfulsombori: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hello beautiful mamas. Am new on this thread but been reading for over a year now. i had an early miscarriage last year and since then , I have been ttc. I have had 2 cycles of clomid and metformin but no bfp. today is CD 1 and am seeing the Gyn on sat again to know the next line of actions. my prayer is we will rejoice shortl with our bfps and our Los in the nearest future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
cathyibok:

I'm interested but based in makurdi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
@cathyibok @rainyday@mum2bsoon@redeemed@favourMSJ@Janix2@jadelle@lynsunny
@triangullar.......i appreciate u all for ur well wishes msg......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.