Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397061 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
@olubankemi congrat sis wish you a hitch free 9months and Gods mercy all the way,can you pls tell us wat u did differently this time. @all catch it the rain of bfp is falling on you,you ijn.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
CONGRATS OLUBANKEMI,ITS D LORD'S DOING. LET THE BFP FOR D MONTH OF SEPTEMBER START ROLLING!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
olubankemi:
Hello all. I don't know where and how to begin. I was supposed to see my period yesterday and when I went to the loo I wiped and saw brown blood, this is what normally begin with my period so I was like it's here again I don't bother using any thing cos I was in the office and was close to closing time.

I got home and nothing, before I slept I put something in there so that I won't wet the bed, behold I woke up dry, this is never in my life the case.

On my way today I just decided to buy 50 50 naira pregnancy test and behold...... It was showing positive, I doubted and used the second one, still came positive. Though faint sha.

Help me Thank God oo.

Congratulations dear. Glory be to God. Twins on the way! Yayy!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Olubankemi.......congrats dear. it is settled by his grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
@olubankemi, congratulations!!!! You shall carry this pregnancy to term and also birth you babies with ease in Jesus name. I had a strong feeling that I ws gonna see a BFP announcement today, thnk God my hope wasn't dashed.

Lord we are so so grateful and we know that that which you have started will surely be complete.

@alwaystrue, hope you're good dear? Had u in mind yestday. May God remember you sooner than you expect in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ shat01 will still search for it here let u know if i come across any here in abuja. God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ Olubankemi congrat dear u shall carry to term. When God says yes who can say no. Father u are so faithful because you are always on point.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
@Olubankemi, congrats!! may you carry to term and deliver safely by the grace of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ Olubankemi, grin wink what shall I say but thank you Lord. Congratulations dear, wishing you hale and hearty bumping. God will make it easier for you.
@ all, the testimonies for September has started, receive twins and triplets even quadraplet. cheesy
My testimony is already sure, September hear ye the voice of the Lord in our lives, we must carry belle this month.
Am next in line.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats Olubankemi. God is indeed faithful. U shall carry to term and deliver without hitches.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
@tsquare my sister dear I dey o. How are you na ? Thanks for asking sis may God bless you.

Olubankemi so so happy for you dear. May your joy be permanent. This is the Lords doing, hold on to it and the Almighty will perfect everything concerning this pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
@olubankemi I'm soooo happy for u dear,I shouted with joy dat my DH asked me wots wrong grin Kai dis is gud news walahi. ( Thumma sebillah yansarau)meaning: u wil carry to full term nd deliver safely my sis. abeg no bd with DH for d main time oooooo ;Djust joking sha grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Modified.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kaynee:
Good afternoon mothers in the house. I sprinkle baby dust on everyone here.
Jumayin you sent me a pm and I have replied it. You can send me the message now
kayne dear....i needed an information buh av since gotten it...thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
@olubankemi: im so happy for u, ur joy shall be permanent IJN.
@legendsmother: The lord dat started d good work in ur life shall complete it, u will testify soon IJN.
Fertility blessing to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
JUMAYIN:
thanks melsmum God bless u
Deezou has put to bed a bouncing baby boy.. .yipeeeeee, my mind just went straight to her then I decided to put a call through n ask how she n lo is doing,then she gave me d good news....Almighty God that did this for her after 3+ years of TTC will do it for us all in this month of September......today was supposed to be my EDD of d last miscarriage....Deezou was my preggy buddy....

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
@olubankemi congrats love am so happy for you May God's grace continue to b sufficient for you and all of us waiting in line for our miracles.....we love u here is wishing u Happy and healthy 9months....Gift is d meaning of my name ooooo I yaff get namesake grin grin

@immibabe kiss nd @joyfulmama kiss @iomoge kiss I trowey salute to una tanks 4 d prayers may God meet us all @ our point of need

@deazou congratulations on ur new born may he bring u Love laughter and Joy

@jumayin may God give u d stregth to pull through and I know that u will testify soon amen!

@all my mama's notin is too big for God to do, sprinkling fertility dust on us all

*shakes her big yansh nd walks to fashion forum*

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Congrats olubankemi.....h n h 9 months dear, I tap into your miracle in Jesus name, @legendsmother congrats sweets, u had better transport your fine self back to Dh n kpekus.....that thing wey u use torchlight fine so, no let am waste o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hehehehehehe @jumayin I tire jareh I confuse when I told him all he said was "AH BABY U CARRY MY OVULATION RUN? Hahahah" I even wonder Weda na my ovulation abi na him own hehehehe it is well God that has started this will end it with a BFP for us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ legends mother he is the owner of d ovulation o abeg, u just dey keep am for him ni o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
@jumayin abi o hahaha how is ur dh?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2015
We are doing fine thank God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by senoreetah(f): 12:56am On Sep 10, 2015
just thought to share this, for ppl having problems with checking fertile days http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator
baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
@wonyi As if that testimony wasn't enough on sunday again another woman came to dedicate her baby in my church and shared the testimony of how she lost a baby Few hours after birth and 3days of labour in 2011. .... After d doctors had made her go through hell insisting she can have a natural delivery eventually after 3days they did CS for her(CS+ loosing the baby double jeopardy)... And since then she tried getting pregnant to no avail.. ... Until 2013 she was told she couldnt have a baby anymore due to some medical errors during CS. But she rejected the doctors report and trusted the Lord, she got pregnant last year and gave birth to twins.... That gave me the hope that no matter what we are all going through right now or the challenges we are facing the Lord has not and will not forget Us......The Lord's promises concerning Us all is to be fruitful and multiple

Yesso! No matter what......our God is faithful and we shall all give our testimony.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2015
olubankemi:
Hello all. I don't know where and how to begin. I was supposed to see my period yesterday and when I went to the loo I wiped and saw brown blood, this is what normally begin with my period so I was like it's here again I don't bother using any thing cos I was in the office and was close to closing time.

I got home and nothing, before I slept I put something in there so that I won't wet the bed, behold I woke up dry, this is never in my life the case.

On my way today I just decided to buy 50 50 naira pregnancy test and behold...... It was showing positive, I doubted and used the second one, still came positive. Though faint sha.

Help me Thank God oo.

Ur door of miracles shall never close again, may you have more reasons to thank God. I am happy to wake to read such news. Congrats Kemi! I wish you a pleasant and healthy pregnancy trip, Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2015
olubankemi:

Help me Thank God oo.
Congratulations to u n dh. May der neva b any setback in ur lyf n family again. I dey ur back gidigba.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations dear Olubankemi. May you carry to term n deliver like an Hebrew woman.

Ebunoluwa we can't wait to meet u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2015
@Glo27, ameen o. God bless u too. Tnx so much. E-hugs.
@Olubankemi, Congrats dearie. May u carry to term and deliver successfully in'sha'Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2015
olubankemi:

Help me Thank God oo.

@Olubankemi Congratulations. May you carry to term and deliver like an Hebrew woman in Jesus name Amen.
Philippians 1:6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats @Olubankemi, wish u n lo a healthy 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2015
olubankemi:
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

I pray this will be God's gift that will open your wombs in Jesus name.

On what I did different, I used preseed, only a seed of guifei bao, am a fan of walnut, my grandmother gave me a herb that made me purge and stool. It's a fertility herb that is used by women delaying. She has being asking me to come for it since after one year of marriage and nothing. I said no cos I don't believe in herbs. I decided to go last month cos I had a dream that I was being stopped not to go so that I won't have my testimony. I had the dream twice consecutively. So I knew it means something. So I prayerfully went and used it before my ovulation. I don't used any drug this cycle, cos I was tired but last cycle I used fish oil, pregnacare.

Fertility challenges :
Low count
High prlactine

Medications through the years
ICSI twice
Clomid
Palodel
Ginger
Galic
Welwoman
Wellman
Fertilaid
Count boost
Mannix

Foods:
I don't eat junks, no sweet foods, I eat fertility friendly fruits and foods. I eat veggies a lot. We both also ate a lot of corn.

Needless to say that my husband has being on fertilaid and count boost for like five or six weeks now. Though he is not consistent with the dosage, na wen he remember he dey use am.

I am five years in marriage already.

God perfected and gave us a gift. That is my child name, God's gift.

We are actually planning another ICSI cycle by December and I already saved my own share of the the money.

Congrats dear. You shall carry to term

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2015
olubankemi:

Help me Thank God oo.

@olubankemi, may God's name be praised, whether faint or half faint it is a BFP and will definitely be double for your trouble....am so happy for you...may you have a stress free 9months and carry to term IJN...am next in line for a miracle!

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.