Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397241 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lynsunny:

Ok. I have done that.
i didnt c it oo, d first letter is smal letter L. Check again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
rainyday:

Ok. Let me resend it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
rainyday:

Have you seen it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lynsunny:

Have you seen it
yes dear,i just sent u a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
@monalisa1, Lynsunny, janekysn. It is well, they have just reminded God about your challenge. If only human beings realises that the race is not to the swift nor the battle for the strong but time and chance happen to them all, they wouldn't have opened their mouth and say trash. However, very soon than you expect, this same set of people will come for your children christening and dedication in Jesus name. Just be calm and see the glory of the lord in your life.

@alwaystrue, miraclebaby and other MIA please show face oooo

Fertility blessings to all!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ciscajewel: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=pragmatistm post=37935604]I have got a number of calls and WhatsApp messages requesting for d gangaria herbal medicine. pls I'm ready to assist but if people nearby each other can come together it will make it easier to do so.someone from Abuja has sent me message that I shd reply here regarding that.those in Abuja can come together. those in Lagos likewise.the options I have to send it include through commercial transport or through courier service. so if u people can come together and let me know how many bottles u need then we can discuss the total cost. rememb
er, one bottle for each person whether male or female. I will expect your response.
One of u can coordinate & contact me when ready
May you all be fruitful and become parents soon.[

pls I am interested cos I always feel in my anus which I think is jedede and I base in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Monalisa1:
Wit pain in ma heart n Tears in ma eyez I challenge God. Dat dis month of September I n everybody in dis forum wil get BFP. IF truly I serve a Living God,God sld show Himself dis very month. am tayad of d mockery n shame embarassed and who so eva is responsible 4 dis delay in ma conception and all d fruitful mothers here, I announce deir obituary dis month. God pleaseeeeeee Answer Us n tk dis pain away. Pls God!!! Pls!!! Am begging. PLEASE GOD embarassed

Amen o, my sister, this will soon be history.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Janedyke6:

my dear, dont mind her @ all. She is not God and its obvious that She is not your friend. Its obvious that she is jealous of your achievements and is just looking for a way to be ahead of you. Dont worry na #Godwin# this septembre for US all.

Some Pipo sha !!!! Imagine how they bring pains on their fellow human/Woman without considering the consequences.
They just feel like demi-gods. Imagine a Woman in my neighbourhood that has supermarket, told me; so you still dey buy sanitary pad E neva reach when u go stop
I asked her to explain, and she said that i should be pregnant by now not using sanitary pads every month. sad ;( ;(

God will surprise Us all and shut the enemies up.

Oya belle belle for US oooo and abundant fertility blessings.

Lol. Me I buy pad from mallam off my living area. And I don't buy from one. So nobody fit even knw weda I de c period or not. Bt dt was very callous of her. Me I go tell her to go call police or handcuff me as I still de buy pad from her. Rubbish
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lynsunny:

Ok. I have done that.

Sent u a mail as well rainyday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Redeemed:
@monalisa1, Lynsunny, janekysn. It is well, they have just reminded God about your challenge. If only human beings realises that the race is not to the swift nor the battle for the strong but time and chance happen to them all, they wouldn't have opened their mouth and say trash. However, very soon than you expect, this same set of people will come for your children christening and dedication in Jesus name. Just be calm and see the glory of the lord in your life.

@alwaystrue, miraclebaby and other MIA please show face oooo

Fertility blessings to all!

Amen. Gbam! Na so e go be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
I am interested in d Gangaria bitters o, I'm based in port harcourt, oya mamas from ph let's come together and place our order!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lynsunny:

Present ma hahaha. I need it ooo sharp sharp. Where is the meeting point. Please how much is it to enable us know how many to order.
Herbal mixture What kind and wat is it for? Enlighten me pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Gudevening mamas! Congrat to the pregi mamas and wlcm to d newbies ur stay wil be short & fruitful IJN. God wil visit us all sooner dan we expect IJN.@rainyday am interested in the herbs I wil send u a mail. Thks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
cathyibok:

Herbal mixture What kind and wat is it for? Enlighten me pls

It's for painful af and others. Please read previous posts to see its function in full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
@all, just like some of you have shared what u have heard, so have I gone thru a lot.
I once said dh was transferred to Akure, so before we left for akure last week, a programme was held in my church's h/qtrs. During the programme, the minister called on every pregnant woman to come forward for prayers & deep down in my heart I was like I should have followed them with faith, so later in the night during the programme they were still asked to come forward for prayers so my senior pastor told DH to call me to go with them.
Na so I go my sisters. You won't believe that after leaving abj on Monday, I went to stay with Mil and I decided to gist her of everything including one woman in my church that always liked to touch my tummy after each AF ( for no just reason) only for me to just hear my phone ringing and it was the same woman. Guess what she said, ' so God has answered you and u didn't tell me' I was shocked.
As in I didn't know what to do, I just hung up and told Mil abt the call, abeg see curse and prayer on top her head.
Sorry for the long post, what I want to pick out frm the long story is that when this phase is over, our enemies will be dazed. Fertility blessings to all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
maymay1:
@ cino thanks ,but mamas how can i stop the bleeding, hheee hope this submucous is not so dangerous oo am so scared. God help me. am still ttc .

Pls don't panic, u can ask ur doc abt Tranexamic Acid 500mg tablets/injection, that's what my doc used to stop my 6weeks heavy bleeding due to fibroids too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
diegs:

Pls try osmotic oligosacharride. It works
Sis, pls what do you mean by this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello mamas. Good day. Please I did tvs today and would appreciate if anyone knowledgeable can help me interpret

Uterus is normal in size, outline and position and shows no myometrical mass. It measures 41.2mm in diameter.

Dominant ovarian follicle measuring about 24.5mm x 18.1 mm noted in the left ovary multiple tiny follicles in the right ovary.

Endometrial thicknesses about 8.1mm

Significant free fluid collection seen within the pouch of Douglas.

Thanks a lot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ciscajewel: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
I need the herbal mixture , pls how do we get ours in
Lagos. congrat to every chop belleful mamas. baby
dust you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
cionon:

I am interested. But is this herb something one can drink. There are some that are very bitter.
Madam, you are funny. As an adult I don't think you shd fear the taste of any medication. Besides it is not very bitter.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
lily19:

Pls don't panic, u can ask ur doc abt Tranexamic Acid 500mg tablets/injection, that's what my doc used to stop my 6weeks heavy bleeding due to fibroids too.
@ lily19 thanks alot, i have also used it oo, but still flowing , dr now gave me contraceptives to use , am still on it now. still praying for d blood to stop. i just discovered d fibroid on today's scan after many scans and bleeding.it is well oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
uche13:
Hello mamas. Good day. Please I did tvs today and would appreciate if anyone knowledgeable can help me interpret

Uterus is normal in size, outline and position and shows no myometrical mass. It measures 41.2mm in diameter.

Dominant ovarian follicle measuring about 24.5mm x 18.1 mm noted in the left ovary multiple tiny follicles in the right ovary.

Endometrial thicknesses about 8.1mm

Significant free fluid collection seen within the pouch of Douglas.

Thanks a lot

To my little understanding your follicle is ripe enough for trigger, if you plan to do that

secondly there's no fibroid

thirdly your endometrial lining is perfect for implantation if conception take place

Lastly fluid in the pouch of douglas mean you have INFECTION which you need to take care of.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank you very much MummyEjire. I appreciate deeply. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
@triangullar, your post got me laughing, touching your tommy after af? Why can't you slap the hell out of her hand. Nothing wey person no go see on this journey, anyhow it shall end in praise.
Nice night all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
triangullar:
@all, just like some of you have shared what u have heard, so have I gone thru a lot.
I once said dh was transferred to Akure, so before we left for akure last week, a programme was held in my church's h/qtrs. During the programme, the minister called on every pregnant woman to come forward for prayers & deep down in my heart I was like I should have followed them with faith, so later in the night during the programme they were still asked to come forward for prayers so my senior pastor told DH to call me to go with them.
Na so I go my sisters. You won't believe that after leaving abj on Monday, I went to stay with Mil and I decided to gist her of everything including one woman in my church that always liked to touch my tummy after each AF ( for no just reason) only for me to just hear my phone ringing and it was the same woman. Guess what she said, ' so God has answered you and u didn't tell me' I was shocked.

A true life story of a ttc woman was told that she has been looking for child close to ten years, one day a man of God told her to look for a new born baby and travel to her home town with it, that if anyone ask her she should tell them she just put to bed, fortunate for her one of her friend just put to bed and the friend agreed to let her take the baby to the village, on getting to their compound the 1st person she met was her step mother,who asked her who owns the baby and she said it's mine I just put to bed not quite long,the step mother was visibly shocked, the she left the house, while the ttc woman enter the house to greet her father and while she was there discussin with her father she heard noise outside, on getting out she saw that the step mother has been beating and stripped naked.
unknowing to her as the woman left her she just went into the bush to a particular tree and started raining curse on the juju she hanged on the tree that, you this useless juju how can you failed? I was told you will never fail, but my step daughter is pregnant, not only that she brought home the baby, she continue ranting and cursing, in her anger she removed the juju from the tree and trow it away, unknown to her there are people in that Bush hearing all what she said, she was subsequently make to confess all her atrocity and beating seriously.That very month the step daughter became pregnant, she is now mother of childreen.
Every unfriendly friend on our way to fruitfulness shall be uprooted by fire today. Amen

29 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Maymay1 do not be scared. There are a couple of options to stop the bleeding. Tranxemic acid, primolut N etc.

When I still had fibroids and just 3 months after my wedding I started my period and bled for 6months str8. Took lots of primolut N, tranxemic acid tablets and injections, depo provera...nothing worked. Even my doctor had to refer me to M&C and the doctor recommended Lupron injections... That was my saviour!!! The bleeding stopped after 2 months of taking the injections (1 per month, 75k per shot).
But this was 3 years after I discovered I had fibroids o. So if the scan only just picked up the fibroids now it shouldn't be troubling you already. Maybe you took something that made it grow rapidly...like clomid?
Keep taking the birth control pills, hopefully it should work.
Don't take any blood tonic that has folic acid..actually you should only take iron tablets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
cionon:

I am interested. But is this herb something one can drink. There are some that are very bitter.
lols grin Madam u are funny. As an adult you should not fear the taste of medicine. Besides, its not very bitter.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
mompurity2:
@glo27, I pray ooooooo. Tho m not having any preggy syptoms nor AF signs like I usually have, and I dnt like rushing to test too. May our hopes not be cut short in Jesus name. Fingerz crossed for u too.
Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
rejoice03:
Gudevening mamas! Congrat to the pregi mamas and wlcm to d newbies ur stay wil be short & fruitful IJN. God wil visit us all sooner dan we expect IJN.@rainyday am interested in the herbs I wil send u a mail. Thks
ok dear, i will b expecting ur mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
@Olubankemi so so happy for u sis, congrats n may u carry this pregnancy to full term in good health in Jesus name, Amen

@Hypraise dearie thanks for d mention, God bless u
@Monalisa1 @lynsunny @janedyke6 @all TTC mamas facing mockery in one way or the other from unfriendly friends it is well! B4 this 2015 ends God will surprise us all with bfps and blessings that will shock our enemies in Jesus name, Amen
@miraclebaby nnem pls show small now, we are worried oh, trust u want to come in grand style with ur bfp announcement smiley

Fertility dust to us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=sugah post=37949446]Maymay1 do not be scared. There are a couple of options to stop the bleeding. Tranxemic acid, primolut N etc.

When I still had fibroids and just 3 months after my wedding I started my period and bled for 6months str8. Took lots of primolut N, tranxemic acid tablets and injections, depo provera...nothing worked. Even my doctor had to refer me to M&C and the doctor recommended Lupron injections... That was my saviour!!! The bleeding stopped after 2 months of taking the injections (1 per month, 75k per shot).
But this was 3 years after I discovered I had fibroids o. So if the scan only just picked up the fibroids now it shouldn't be troubling you already. Maybe you took something that made it grow rapidly...like clomid?
Keep taking the birth control pills, hopefully it should work.
Don't take any blood tonic that has folic acid..actually you should only take iron tablets.[/ @ sugah thanks my sis, am just hoping for the best .quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tariy: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Monalisa1:
Gudmornin fruitful mothers, abeg mk una hlp mi c dis matter o. Ma frnd n I wr both ttc, den she took in march,n said she took 1 local herb 4 blocked tubes during her period. Her Af wz black n had dis horrible smell den She took in d follown month. I begged her 4 d herbs she said her husband bought it her n she can't tell her husband 2 buy it 4 mi(its nt like it's expensive,altho I wz willn 2 pay) dat He wld b angry. Den I rested on d mata. Only 4 her 2 tell mi y.day dat she gave d same herb 2 her sister n she's preggi nw. I told her "same herb u refuse 2 giv mi because u said ur hubby wld b angry?" she said yes (wit a smiley face) I dnt undastd? Y r pipo like dis? I felt rily bad y.day. It is well sha. God will shock ma enemies. Wit or wit out herbs,i wil get ma BFP
Babes pls stay away from her she's not a good friend and God will make you happy before the year ends and me too oooooo.........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.