Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396846 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Lynsunny:

@rainyday thanks dear. I'm managing to endure the pains that's why am here. Yes we have to. I sent them an email on where we can get it in abuja. I will get you posted once they reply me. This pain no get sense at all I tell you. I go cry, sing, pray, dance, sit, but no way. God please answer us oooo
ok dear,wil b expecting ur feedback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2015
@Monalisa1, Don't worry she's only reminding God about your BFP, I know God will not forsake US
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Fumbaby:

Am on my way to Osun State, I will be back on Tuesday..... You can contact pregmatism I also bought it 300 here in ilorin.......
ok dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2015
Fumbaby:

Am on my way to Osun State, I will be back on Tuesday..... You can contact pregmatism I also bought it 300 here in ilorin.......

@Fumbaby please incase we don't find it here cos the number on their contact is on call divert and the email delivery is not positive, you will help us buy and waybill it to abuja. I will send the money to you.

Journey mercy dear. Buy mama oyoyooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Fumbaby:
@Monalisa1, Don't worry she's only reminding God about your BFP, I know God will not forsake US

Abi o. Tanx mum. Our God is nt asleep. HE will surely answer us. Dis is our month of Goodnews
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Tanx 4 d encouragement o. @ lynsunny @rainyday @wonyi God wil giv us all our BFP n wipe d tears of pain n shame frm our faces. Av tkn evritin 2 God. Let d WILL of God b done.
Com 2 tink of it... human beings sha!!!
God dey

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Lynsunny:

@Fumbaby please incase we don't find it here cos the number on their contact is on call divert and the email delivery is not positive, you will help us buy and waybill it to abuja. I will send the money to you.

No problem, Mamas in the house should ilorin should show face ooohhhh

I go buy kulikuli come....lolzzzz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Lynsunny:

yes o,am also interested! @pragmatism,we also nid ur assitance on dis incase mummy fumbaby wont b able to deliver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2015
rainyday:
yes o,am also interested! @pragmatism,we also nid ur assitance on dis incase mummy fumbaby wont b able to deliver

Make Una no vex for the disappointment, assuming dh is around he would have help us because we are all in this together. ..... lolz if I get in IFE I will buy and send. ....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Monalisa1:
Gudmornin fruitful mothers, abeg mk una hlp mi c dis matter o. Ma frnd n I wr both ttc, den she took in march,n said she took 1 local herb 4 blocked tubes during her period. Her Af wz black n had dis horrible smell den She took in d follown month. I begged her 4 d herbs she said her husband bought it her n she can't tell her husband 2 buy it 4 mi(its nt like it's expensive,altho I wz willn 2 pay) dat He wld b angry. Den I rested on d mata. Only 4 her 2 tell mi y.day dat she gave d same herb 2 her sister n she's preggi nw. I told her "same herb u refuse 2 giv mi because u said ur hubby wld b angry?" she said yes (wit a smiley face) I dnt undastd? Y r pipo like dis? I felt rily bad y.day. It is well sha. God will shock ma enemies. Wit or wit out herbs,i wil get ma BFP

my dear, dont mind her @ all. She is not God and its obvious that She is not your friend. Its obvious that she is jealous of your achievements and is just looking for a way to be ahead of you. Dont worry na #Godwin# this septembre for US all.

Some Pipo sha !!!! Imagine how they bring pains on their fellow human/Woman without considering the consequences.
They just feel like demi-gods. Imagine a Woman in my neighbourhood that has supermarket, told me; so you still dey buy sanitary pad E neva reach when u go stop
I asked her to explain, and she said that i should be pregnant by now not using sanitary pads every month. sad ;( ;(

God will surprise Us all and shut the enemies up.

Oya belle belle for US oooo and abundant fertility blessings.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
All d beautiful mamas experiencing af pain, epele ooo. It will soon b history. @Monalisa1 and Lynsunny. I share ur pains. It hurt to see hope n been turned down. God has heard ur cry n angels have bn discharge to deliver ur bundles of Joy. I celebrate wt u in advance. Just b strong.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Janedyke6:

my dear, dont mind her @ all. She is not God and its obvious that She is not your friend. Its obvious that she is jealous of your achievements and is just looking for a way to be ahead of you. Dont worry na #Godwin# this septembre for US all.

Some Pipo sha !!!! Imagine how they bring pains on their fellow human/Woman without considering the consequences.
They just feel like demi-gods. Imagine a Woman in my neighbourhood that has supermarket, told me; so you still dey buy sanitary pad E neva reach when u go stop
I asked her to explain, and she said that i should be pregnant by now not using sanitary pads every month. sad ;( ;(

God will surprise Us all and shut the enemies up.

Oya belle belle for US oooo and abundant fertility blessings.

Yes oooo amen oooo. Don't mind her jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
ginababy:
All d beautiful mamas experiencing af pain, epele ooo. It will soon b history. @Monalisa1 and Lynsunny. I share ur pains. It hurt to see hope n been turned down. God has heard ur cry n angels have bn discharge to deliver ur bundles of Joy. I celebrate wt u in advance. Just b strong.

Thanks dear. Amen ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
We would also laugh over ttc in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wit pain in ma heart n Tears in ma eyez I challenge God. Dat dis month of September I n everybody in dis forum wil get BFP. IF truly I serve a Living God,God sld show Himself dis very month. am tayad of d mockery n shame embarassed and who so eva is responsible 4 dis delay in ma conception and all d fruitful mothers here, I announce deir obituary dis month. God pleaseeeeeee Answer Us n tk dis pain away. Pls God!!! Pls!!! Am begging. PLEASE GOD embarassed

34 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Monalisa1:
Wit pain in ma heart n Tears in ma eyez I challenge God. Dat dis month of September I n everybody in dis forum wil get BFP. IF truly I serve a Living God,God sld show Himself dis very month. am tayad of d mockery n shame embarassed and who so eva is responsible 4 dis delay in ma conception and all d fruitful mothers here, I announce deir obituary dis month. God pleaseeeeeee Answer Us n tk dis pain away. Pls God!!! Pls!!! Am begging. PLEASE GOD embarassed
u brought tears to my eyes sad ,its well my sister,dis too shall pass. lets kip holdin on. @janedyke6,dat woman has challenged God n she wil see d answer very soon,in d meantime stop buying santitary pad frm her,buy in bulk wen u go to market. i dnt knw hw sum pple tink,well i leave dem wit God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
@monalisa may the Lord hear your cry and hasten to fulfill his promise concerning fruitfulness in our lives.

@all mama going through pain, this too shall pass and it will not go without delivering your bundle of joy to you.

@iomoge that an hilarious account of a ttc woman, one day we will also look back on this journey and laugh to the shame of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
I have got a number of calls and WhatsApp messages requesting for d gangaria herbal medicine. pls I'm ready to assist but if people nearby each other can come together it will make it easier to do so.someone from Abuja has sent me message that I shd reply here regarding that.those in Abuja can come together. those in Lagos likewise.the options I have to send it include through commercial transport or through courier service. so if u people can come together and let me know how many bottles u need then we can discuss the total cost. remember, one bottle for each person whether male or female. I will expect your response.
One of u can coordinate & contact me when ready

May you all be fruitful and become parents soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
@ sugah thanks, i just went for a scan and they saw little fibroid ( 3cm and submucous components. could this be d cause of the bleeding ? mamas pls help a sister oooo. am tired and do i stop the bleeding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
tanks @pragmatistm. oya oo! abuja mamas, i ve dragged @pragmatistm here. i actually sent him a txt msg on d issue. so @lynsunny,@safe06,cathyibok n oda mamas staying in abuja n nid d herbal mixture,lets come together n see hw we wil go about it. since fumbaby testified about it dat it stopped her cramps,and pragmatistm also said it helped his wife,i felt it wnt b a bad idea to giv it a try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
maymay1:
@ sugah thanks, i just went for a scan and they saw little fibroid ( 3cm and submucous components. could this be d cause of the bleeding ? mamas pls help a sister oooo. am tired and do i stop the bleeding.

Yes it is one of the major causes of continous bleeding. See a doc for thorough evaluation and treatment. Submucous fibroids are the ones inside the uterus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
rainyday:
tanks @pragmatistm. oya oo! abuja mamas, i ve dragged @pragmatistm here. i actually sent him a txt msg on d issue. so @lynsunny,@safe06,cathyibok n oda mamas staying in abuja n nid d herbal mixture,lets come together n see hw we wil go about it. since fumbaby testified about it dat it stopped her cramps,and pragmatistm also said it helped his wife,i felt it wnt b a bad idea to giv it a try
Someone on WhatsApp can let me know how many bottles for Abuja people. I like to call the sellers to place an order because my wife told me they will come tomorrow. WhatsApp is better because I will go offline till evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
pragmatistm:
I know this is a thread for women but I know something that might help you all.

Here is my story:

I think traditional herbs can help. I recommend gangaria herbal mixture. It is NAFDAC approved. It is a Yoruba herbal for piles, menstruation, conception, etc. They used to advertise it using public address system on cabs like that. Initially I was skeptical when my wife bought it but she convinced me to take it.

My wife and I used it and she got pregnant same month. In fact she said it changed her period for good because she did not have any pains at all (she used to have pains and cramps like a week before the menses day and she will be using hot water and all) and the period came just like that without notice. Our first child was two years and two months old and we have been trying to get second pregnancy for seven months. After she took the expensive doctor's prescription nothing happened. In fact my wife suffered the side effects of the medication.

Gangaria herbal is sold for a small money and it did the thing. My wife said it returned her menses to like she was a spinster. It also cleared her slippery/drawlike menses.

Try it you and your hubby asap. I took it for only two days but my wive took it for six days. They recommended taking it for a week actually. I feel that a trial will convince you.

If interested, reach me on whatsapp 081 653 597 46. I may help you get it as the herb has not got to so many places.

I am interested. But is this herb something one can drink. There are some that are very bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Monalisa1:

Amen ..., he shall not tarry for long again .. You will look back to this day with a smile in your lips and praises in your heart

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
rainyday:

Present ma hahaha. I need it ooo sharp sharp. Where is the meeting point. Please how much is it to enable us know how many to order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
pragmatistm:
Someone on WhatsApp can let me know how many bottles for Abuja people. I like to call the sellers to place an order because my wife told me they will come tomorrow. WhatsApp is better because I will go offline till evening.

I'm interested ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lynsunny:

Present ma hahaha. I need it ooo sharp sharp. Where is the meeting point.
send me a mail, lamibaby864@gmail.com. oda abj mamas dat r interested,pls holla so dat we can get bk to pragmatistm on payment n delivery mode dat wil b easy 4 us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
@ cino thanks ,but mamas how can i stop the bleeding, hheee hope this submucous is not so dangerous oo am so scared. God help me. am still ttc .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
@lynsunny,pls send ur msg to d email i posted,i cnt access my nairaland email cos i 4got d password

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
rainyday:
send me a mail, lamibaby864@gmail.com. oda abj mamas dat r interested,pls holla so dat we can get bk to pragmatistm on payment n delivery mode dat wil b easy 4 us

Ok. I have done that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
maymay1:
@ cino thanks ,but mamas how can i stop the bleeding, hheee hope this submucous is not so dangerous oo am so scared. God help me. am still ttc .
i also experienced such sum months bk, jst make sure u take blood tonic n stop taking sugary tins,it wil stop. and if it doesnt, u can take primolut-n. pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
maymay1:

Don't be scared @maymay1 cos God is your Father.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.