Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5447582 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Good News, Good News, Good News. I got my bfp this morning.

I am short of words, looks like am dreaming. Mamas praise GOD with me and i pray it will surely go round in Jesus Name.

Congrats GodMercy2015, May Gods name be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mummyejire:

Mama if you are in lag, check shoprite, I bought from there sometimes ago.

Thanks at mummyejire,but am in benin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Still in the awesome of God Almighty, i give all the glory to baba God that answers prayers, though it may seem to tarry but he will surely come through.

To what i did differently, i took m2Tone and evening primose oil from day 1 of my cycle till day 12. Inserted 1 gufeibaao at day7 and removed it on day 11.

Not forgetting lots of prayers. Had a miscarriage last year may, so i have been trying to concieve about one year and three months.

I give God all the glory and i pray God in his infinite mercies will remember us all.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
GodMercy2015:

I am short of words, looks like am dreaming. Mamas praise GOD with me and i pray it will surely go round in Jesus Name.
Wow congratulations darling sis..... May you carry to terms and deliver like the hebrew woman
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
please can someone pls help me out to explain my scan result. i want to kw if i should continue or discontinue with what am using at the moment please. i did the August scan before taking the drugs while September is while am taking the drugs pls.
help cos i can intemperate it well abeg.
reasoning y am asking is to kw if the fibroid reduced or not.
thank you all as you look into my question,.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
@Godmercy2015: congrats n have a smooth ride.
@anikeayun: we shall hear good news n celebrate with u. Amen
@4realwoman: why don't u meet with ur doc b4 discontinuing ur drugs. He/she will interpret d result very well for u. Its well dearie. U can also try d natural remedy @olubankemi shared in prev post.
More bfp news by His grace.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eridemilade: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
@ tsquaure pls is mycoten pessaries and klovinal pessaries tablet or cream, or its anoda form.
Can I get it in any pharmacy around me, because I asked and they were saying if it's cream or tablet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Godmercy2015 congrats you shall carry to term.

@anikeayun i believe and pray its Bfp, so congrats in advance

we shall all testify this 2015.

More Bfps coming this Sept and am next in line.

Baby dust to all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Still in the awesome of God Almighty, i give all the glory to baba God that answers prayers, though it may seem to tarry but he will surely come through.

To what i did differently, i took m2Tone and evening primose oil from day 1 of my cycle till day 12. Inserted 1 gufeibaao at day7 and removed it on day 11.

Not forgetting lots of prayers. Had a miscarriage last year may, so i have been trying to concieve about one year and three months.

I give God all the glory and i pray God in his infinite mercies will remember us all.

Congrats once more,pls what is M2tone used for,what was ur diagnosis dat made u use it,how can I get it in Benin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wow! Congratz @Godsmercy2015, indeed God has had mercy on you this 2015. May u carry this pregnancy to term and deliver with ease in Jesus name. I am next in line to celebrate my bfp in Jesus name.

@eridemilade, klovinal and mycoten are in tablet form (pessaries for insertion)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
@Godmercy2015, Congrats dear. May u carry to term and deliver successfully in'sha'Allah.
TTC is not easy at all. May God answer our prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good evening everyone, will like to start my rant with the good news, @ GodMercy2015 congrats o, wishing u a stress free 9months ride.

@MumyElena, d no dime shows dat God is with u, coz @ 9ja everything na money o, ur bfp is next.

@ Mumihaja, am hearing dis 4 d first time, please can u give me a brand name of a pad dat has ions strip? Cos I use Always pad too.

@ Imoge may God console her, it's so painful, but when there is life, there's hope.

@ Hallie27 n eeridemilade, welcome to this wonderful e-family.

@anikeayun n GodMercy2015, run pt test sharply, it's going to be bfp 4 u two IJN amen. My fingers are crossed both of u. Congrats in advance.

@ Sanrima, amen o, am among d remaining twelve.

Baby dust to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rocktation:

Why go so far because you want to buy drugs online? Try the online shops in Nigeria na. Try Jumia or Konga. Type vitex/jumia or vitex/konga in google searchbox...No need for ebay and amazon matter...
@Rocktation, I tried ordering from jumia but it wasn't successful. Don't kw wat to do o, am just tired of d whole TTC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eridemilade: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
@mompurity2 thank you. I'm sorry for asking too much question I'm Jst scared. Dis pessaries I can get it or its d tablet form dat wuld be inserted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
stellx:

I bought evergreen woman there last month..roughly six weeks ago.....i will try n find out where else
Ok dear. Tnx so much. Fertility dust to everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
GodMercy2015:

wow....congrats dear.....happy stress free nine months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
sanrima:
@ mummyelena, welcome back, thank God for his healing grace upon your husband. Receive triple for your trouble in Jesus name.

@ Godmercy2015, congratulations mama, you shall have a smooth hale and hearty nine months in Jesus name.

@ all, our God is ever faithful, his mercy is sufficient to us all. Yes he is still in the business of doing good.

@ September, hear you the voice of the Lord, the least number of TTC women porting to pregnancy thread this month is 15, 3 down, 12 more to go. So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.
Sprinkling sweet FRAGRANCE baby dust to all.

AMEN....I claim it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
@ happymummy,sup I got ur mail

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
@janix2 go to airien pharmacy, it's on sapele road just by 1st junction where the traffic light is
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
@stephyberry nd chevia sis, dnt rily undstand jare,I'm having pains as if af want to come buh it didn't.scared of runnin pt sef sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Fumbaby:
@fumbaby, pls where exactly can I get gangaria in ilorin. I was there last and just returned to abj. Maybe going there soonest.

@ipata market

@Fumbaby how was your trip? Please where is my mama oyoyooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
shat01:

@Rocktation, I tried ordering from jumia but it wasn't successful. Don't kw wat to do o, am just tired of d whole TTC.

if you don't mind, I can help you buy and send to you, where are you based, you can pm me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Janix2:

Thanks at mummyejire,but am in benin

Check any big supermarket around you if there's no shoprite. You should be able to get it in bug supermart.

Mama's in Benin come and help out of where to get unsweetened yogourt in benin. Thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
wow congrats Godmercy wishing u h&h 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mummyejire:

if you don't mind, I can help you buy and send to you, where are you based, you can pm me.
Tnx so much ma. I will do dat now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
@ Godmercy2015 congratulobia.....shame to the devil n victory to God. All glory goes to God almighty.

We are expecting more 20/30 names. With God all things are possible
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KSCA: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
sanrima:
@KCSA, welcome potential mama, May your stay be very short and brief.
Well like you've explained your cycle is ok, and since the hormonal assay and scans came back good, my advice is for you to try to consult a good gynecologist. Have you checked inside the uterus (hysteroscopy), any fibroids? Are your tubes patent? Have you also tried using TVS to monitor ovulation and confirm that the eggs actually ruptured? Maybe you should also check all these if you've not done so.
As for the fluid returning back, I don't think it's any big deal, it's not sperm actually but semen. Except during ovulation period, most times the cervix is closed.
Also try to relax and enjoy bedding as much as you can without even thinking about baby. Believe me it works grin.
Sweet FRAGRANCE baby dust to us all.

thanks for you response, I've only done the normal ultrasound which checks the womb I guess that should detect fibroid if so right (I pray I don't have it) but I will definitely look into the other things you've listed,

Here waiting on the NHS can take forever so I will book to see a private gynecologist...
God bless you Bleep

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
eridemilade:
Pls house pls come to my aid, I'm new here.

I do not ve EWCM instead during ovulation period it has always been a cloudy thick discharge. I don't know what dis means, is it an infection because it has been like dis for some time now.... pls help me with what to do because I'm scared...

Are u sure u are ovulating. I also experienced that before i realised i was not ovulating again, if you are ovulating you can do hvs to check for infection and also get preseed or use cough syrup with guaifesin to thin your cervical mucus when ovulating,fertility dust to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mompurity2, soon very soon.

Godmercy2015 congrats. H&H 9months.

4realwoman the September scan numbers are less than that of August. So there's a possibility what you are doing is helping reduce the size of the fibroids.

Eridemilade what phase of your cycle are you in? Its either you need a pregnancy test, pessaries or cough syrup (robitussin).

Mummyelena your testimony permanent.

Legendsmother with good vaginal environment a sperm can live up to 5 days. So you might still be in luck, fingers crossed for you.

Looks like this M2tone is another miracle drugs ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
olamitie:
I'm new here, hope I'm welcomed, please I need help , I keep having miscarriages, Is there a test I can run to know what is wrong? Please help a sister or a herb to take? My problem is not getting pregnant but going past first trimester after I lost my baby first pregnancy,Thanks cry cry cry
maybe you should ask your doc to place you on progesterone next pregnancy and check your blood group
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
@eridemilade, d pessaries are in tablet form, they come with an applicator (not all brands sha) which will aid in the insertion high into the Vjay. U can also google mycoten pessaries or klovinal so u can see how they look like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.