Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti (30103 Views)

EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by just2ok(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Kyase:
Ahahahaha even if na me, that efcc cell wey if you enter, you no dey fit comoth, either dem transfer you go DSS or kuji, dasuki and metuh knows better....
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by dammytosh: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
visijo:
please it is okay with Fayose... Leave matter for mathias... When will hardship end in Nigeria?

It will end when all the money they stole is returned.

Look at your University and your wretched lecturers.

Imagine 1.2Billion on Infrastruture ?

You will be a better person much more informed and you will see beyond 'hardship' in a fight to recover stolen loots.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by xboyelyusuf(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose, U see what u have dragged yourself into right? Its Ekiti state ppl that I'm pitying now,The governor won't have their time (not like he had their time before oh) as he'll be busy covering his ass now

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Johnbosco77(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
bubu na the highest bleeped up bigot we have in this country.

why always the opposition leaders??
why always PDP?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sportskid(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:

You will be a better person much more informed and you will see beyond 'hardship' in a fight to recover stolen loots.

Why is bihari only concerned about PDP ? I thought he wants to clean corruption in Nigeria, why not start from 1960 bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by bender79: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
sportskid:
Are we supposed to be surprised that FG will be after Fayose,? It is clear that all the opposition of Mr President faces his wrath. That will not change or stop the truth, Bihari can go after anybody he likes, but the truth still remains.HIS CLOCK IS TICKING, AND ITS TICKING FAAAAAST
Your own clock is running fast. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Day11(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Lords Fayose loyalist are now hiding in Casterly Rock.

SHAME

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by gigabyte13: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2016
wowmenow:
tyrant buhari is back with more energy to take over opposition
just in one week
ben murray business seized handed over to tinubu boy muiz banire
linda ikeji house almost seized will be handed over to tinubu
fayose wife harassed all south west hailing buhari
we are watching

Sis/bro, no vex o, wetin you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Nonso92(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Bubu and fayose playing draft, attacking eachother from the edges..
Amma be on the sideline watching.
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by heykims(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2016
So upon all their bragging, na only to surface on top newspaper headlines and concocted online write-ups they sabi..
Come onto on one deal, our histrionic Fayose and narcissistic sycophants dey scramble behind drums for safety. Awolowo of the 21st century indeed, d spokesman of d opposition my arss..
Abeg let d drama continue..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sportskid(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2016
bender79:
Your own clock is running fast. Bad belle

Your President is only a miserable old man who thinks that everybody is responsible for His woes....... HIS CLOCK IS TICKING.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by arsenal33: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2016
gohzieh:
This country is now becoming funny and lawless! Why harass a state governor in his state Biko! He should be invited or people involved should be invited

I remember what GEJ did to Amaechi through Inspector Mbu!
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by SUMCIOUZ(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Dont you guys Think, the president is falling for fayose's trap, Its going to prove that the president is which hunting.
Im not in support of all these distractions.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by pryme(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Nairaland is now a joke.. It's even more alarming the amount of Fayose fans here.
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by arsenal33: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2016
sportskid:

Why is bihari only concerned about PDP ? I thought he wants to clean corruption in Nigeria, why not start from 1960 bunch of hypocrites

When your PDP friends get back into power, let them probe APC.

At least they had the chance to fight corruption, but they said stealing is not corruption

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by brookz: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sportskid(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sportskid(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
All we here in the news is EFCC ( Bunch Of Zombies), DSS and corruption, the economy is dying, naira is crashing, the President is partially sick and partially "God knows what" Instead of thinking the way forward the FG is busy entertaining Nigerians with a foolish one sided war on corruption. Why are you only fighting corruption from one Party why don't you start from the beginning after all you where there when it all started. You where there in 1960. This Government IS INDEED THE WORST GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF WORST GOVERNMENTS

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sukkot: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
sportskid:

Your President is only a miserable old man who thinks that everybody is responsible for His woes....... HIS CLOCK IS TICKING.
why is it that any person you ipad youths support ends up losing ? this must be a curse. first it was AGBAJE who lost lagos state governorship. then its FFK and now he is in jail. now its FAYOSE and he is about to go to jail. then it was saraki and he is about to go to jailL. then it was GEJ and now he is a miserable broken man. na curse ? ADVICE TO MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, IF IPAD YOUF STARTS SUPPORTING YOU IT MEANS YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO PAFUKA BE DAT. ONCE IPAD YOUF START SUPPORTING YOU ? JUST REPORT TO THE NEAREST CHURCH FOR HOLY WATER AND HOLY GHOST FIRE

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by dammytosh: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
sportskid:

You are really a kid.

He should start from 1960 and be chasing milions of Nigeria pounds and shillings so by the time his tenure is over he will still be in the 80s while your 'ROAD MODELS' walk freely with 4.7 Billion Naira stolen in 2 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by teehay45(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose talking tough
FG vs Fayose season 2 watch out
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by papabaks(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
I am waiting patiently to see the end of this home video. Chai... Nigeria has now become a lawless and clown country. lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by IVORY2009(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
tuniski:

Gone to where? Abegi park well even saraki without immunity dey gidigba! All the buhari/apc gra gra will only wound them at the end. A hopelessly incompetent bunch of clowns spreading hardship and covering zombies eyes with anti corruption charade!

Bros abeg help tell dem, let EFCC come and try this in the Niger-Delta, trace Tompolo, the thing wen EFCc go see hmmm, he go heavy for mouth grin grin

Govt of intimdation of the opposition party, I dey laugh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Abalado(f): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Please who is saint among this people o,,TINUBU,SARAKI,FASOLA,AMEACHI,FAYOSE,OBANIKORO,OBASANJO,BABANGIDA,ABDULSALAM,FAYEMI,DOGARA,YISA SALAMI,ATIKU,EVEN BUHARI, himself..etc?sebi buhari does nt v money,hw come he was flying jet during his canpaigni..new wine insidd d new bottle,
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sammyj: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose and his touts are finished!!! grin shocked
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by figure007(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2016
What causes is account being frozen is as a result of money from the arms deal traced to his account and we know buhari has been fighting this and if he eventually has a clear prove he has no hands in the allegation then e would be free...but I can tell you that this man fayose is in big trouble ....now that all his aides ran away...choi ....water don dey dry for in fish pool....lesson to be learnt here #always check your back and bridle your tongue # I pray fayose won't regret being a noise maker ..you reap whatever you sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by visijo(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:

.... Hmmm, they should do something fast about it..
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sportskid(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=dammytosh post=46847707]

You are really a kid.

He should start from 1960 and be chasing milions of Nigeria pounds and shillings so by the time his tenure is over he will still be in the 80s while your 'ROAD MODELS' walk freely with 4.7 Billion Naira stolen in 2 years.[/quote

I don't blame you , I see that the co dept of democracy is yet to be clear to you all. Let's keep watching and see how your Old thing will end
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sukkot: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
papabaks:
I am waiting patiently to see the end of this home video. Chai... Nigeria has now become a lawless LAWFUL and clown SERIOUS country. lipsrsealed
thank me for the corrections

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by mrmacdon(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
since way Fayose name the appear for names of noise makes, dy no wan flog am, now the principal have decided to give him a pit to dig

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by 77Trumpet: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2016
shamsuRana:
Hahahahahahaha..

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

SAI BUHARI. YOUR EXCELLENCY SIR. PLEASE BUHARI CAGE THE LOOTERS, ENEMY OF THE MASSES.THEY WILL HAVE NO PEACE UNTIL THEY ALL MONEY LOOTED IN THE NAME OF POLITICS. FAYOSE RESIGN NOW. LOOTING GOVERNOR CLAIMING STUPID IMMUNITY. NO INTEGRITY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sportskid(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
why is it that any person you ipad youths support ends up losing ? this must be a curse. first it was AGBAJE who lost lagos state governorship. then its FFK and now he is in jail. now its FAYOSE and he is about to go to jail. then it was saraki and he is about to go to jailL. then it was GEJ and now he is a miserable broken man. na curse ? ADVICE TO MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, IF IPAD YOUF STARTS SUPPORTING YOU IT MEANS YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO PAFUKA BE DAT. ONCE IPAD YOUF START SUPPORTING YOU ? JUST REPORT TO THE NEAREST CHURCH FOR HOLY WATER AND HOLY GHOST FIRE

I am glad you used the word IPAD youths to describe my kind, it is clear that you guys are just a reflection of Obsolete thinking, You think that corruption can be stopped, or if it is stopped Nigeria would be better? My dear think again, This is not about support or winning and losing, this is simply about moving forward. Nigeria needs to move forward, but Your Boss is dragging us backward. Upgrade from your anlogue mindset to digital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) / Governorship Results From Kano / Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.