Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti (30102 Views)

EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by bakila: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
dammytosh:

You are really a kid.

He should start from 1960 and be chasing milions of Nigeria pounds and shillings so by the time his tenure is over he will still be in the 80s while your 'ROAD MODELS' walk freely with 4.7 Billion Naira stolen in 2 years.
That is a fine angle to their clamour fa! A plate of fish pepper soup for you.
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by MadCow1: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
You shoudl never thrown Stones if you live in a Glass House - 50 Cents
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by MadCow1: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
You should never thrown Stones if you live in a Glass House - 50 Cents
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Fiscabally(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Wey dem "Fayose my Hero"?
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by room089: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Bad talk!
Fayose cup don full as play play don turn to hit and run!

Where are those chanting:
'GEJ my hero'
'Fayose my role model'
Oya come out and start wailing!

#fayoseneveroutshineyourmaster#

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by rusher14: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
sportskid:

Why is bihari only concerned about PDP ? I thought he wants to clean corruption in Nigeria, why not start from 1960 bunch of hypocrites

Why not 1914?

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by yinkuse: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2016
IKILO.... WARNING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sukkot: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2016
sportskid:

I am glad you used the word IPAD youths to describe my kind, it is clear that you guys are just a reflection of Obsolete thinking, you think that corruption can be stopped, or if it is stopped Nigeria would be better? My dear think again, This is not about support or winning and losing, this is simply about moving forward . Nigeria needs to move forward, but Your Boss is dragging us backward. Upgrade from your anlogue mindset to digital
upgrade from your prehistoric neanderthal caveman mindset. no nation moves forward when it is entrenched in corruption. you either kill corruption or it kills you. no moving forward in a corrupt cesspit.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sportskid(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
rusher14:

Why not 1914?

Dummy !!!! Mr President s mission is to Fight PDP What a pity, in 2019 Nigeria will be a War torn desert. I hail una combatant President
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sportskid(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2016
sukkot:
upgrade from your prehistoric neanderthal caveman mindset. no nation moves forward when it is entrenched in corruption. you either kill corruption or it kills you. no moving forward in a corrupt cesspit.

Trying to rid the nation of corruption is a fools errand, corruption can only be managed or controlled but not stopped. The president was given resources to work with, where are the results? He is just looking for people to blame in 2019 when His economic failures become Legendary
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
wowmenow:
tyrant buhari is back with more energy to take over opposition
just in one week
ben murray business seized handed over to tinubu boy muiz banire
linda ikeji house almost seized will be handed over to tinubu
fayose wife harassed all south west hailing buhari
we are watching

Why must everything be attributed to witch hunt, didn't you hear that bmb defaulted on loan payment....abi union bank should collapse?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Boss13: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
What I have found out is that when a politician takes his/her time to deny an allegation. That allegation is usually the truth.

Fayose and even Obanikoro would be shocked with the evidences the EFCC have against them.

My people Mek una no get EFCC case oh.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by rusher14: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
sportskid:

Dummy !!!! Mr President s mission is to Fight PDP What a pity, in 2019 Nigeria will be a War torn desert. I hail una combatant President

Since 2008 on Nairaland and you haven't learnt decorum.

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Dapsin2901: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am sure if his about to mention names that is when case will close let's wait and see
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by callmelanner(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Elese yio masa nigba ti akole

Egbegberun Samueli kole sa mo Olohun lowo

A sinner will run even when he's not being pursued

A thousand Samuel cannot escape from GOD

Nigger, u crazy grin grin
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by FreeWorld23: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
angry
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Ofunaofu: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
for how long will they continue to run
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oga you are a thief and we shall flush you out of the office
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
lol,who won't run abeg?
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by hardbody: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
In my place, when those kids overrun their mouths after numerous free beers and you bring police to arrest them, what you will be hearing is

Vuum di nma karia statement. ....(Vuum, which means taking off, or running away is better than going to give statement at the station ..).

That says it all for the fleeing men.
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by DExplorer1: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Just when I was expecting Fayose and his aides to be bold grin grin
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by springer: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mr. Ekiti-Kete Governor, you talk too much sir. Being an active opposition does not inflict one with mouth erosion. In criminal investigation u talk less & reason fast like electric speed. I doubt it if you 'typically' have strenght to rage anger. With due respect sir, you talk too much like Ekiti parrot.
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by sukkot: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
sportskid:

Trying to rid the nation of corruption is a fools errand, corruption can only be managed or controlled but not stopped. The president was given resources to work with, where are the results? He is just looking for people to blame in 2019 when His economic failures become Legendary
how have they managed to stop corruption in the west if it cannot be stopped ? this your ipad youf way of thinking is what is killing the nation

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by FreeWorld23: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
springer:
Mr. Ekiti-Kete Governor, you talk too much sir. Being an active opposition does not inflict one with mouth erosion. In criminal investigation u talk less & reason fast like electric speed. I doubt it if you 'typically' have strenght to rage anger. With due respect sir, you talk too much like Ekiti parrot.
[b][/b]
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by babajeje123(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am not Fayose's fan but then the truth needs to be told. Buhari is witch hunting. He is so despirate about silencing the oppositions. He wants to use Fayose & FFK as deterents to those who want to raise dust about his governance. If not, are these just the people that are corrupt in Nigeria? Has he bothered to find out where APC Governors got funds to finance their own elections too? Haba, this is too much. A responsible & a goal getter leader is always opened to criticisms which will stir him to better a performance.
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Obajemustapha(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
tuniski:

Gone to where? Abegi park well even saraki without immunity dey gidigba! All the buhari/apc gra gra will only wound them at the end. A hopelessly incompetent bunch of clowns spreading hardship and covering zombies eyes with anti corruption charade!
this confirm ur level of brain work nd intelligence u have up there I pity u if u don't trace ur way back to sanity u go jux hear say u don craze
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by DaBullIT(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
hahahahahahaha

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Laff iyaf win me lotto

I no talk am ?? when dey were egging him on , i no talk am ?? Double trouble for Fayose as EFCC is in his state to arrest his men / wife, Aisha Buhari has filed a lawsuit and Erdyot is peeing his pants
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
«The Management of Zenith Bank funded my election»
Fayose must think we're all buffoons like him.
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by TolaniLuv: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
My fellow Nigerians! If you no receive any kobo from that arm deal please let this people solve their own problem when they were sharing the cake we citizen are suffering! They can all go to hell for heaven sake!

But, let not forget that Buhari is still a dictator and he will never change! Trying to silence all pdp ! But, With God all things are possible let wait 2019 is almost here!

Tinubu! Karma will catch up with you IJN
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by DaBullIT(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sweetheart, You fall hand, You were one of those arguing that Fayose did the right thing by accusing Aishat, you even went ahead to ask Buhari to produce another Aisha Buhari , Now that EFCC men have come , you are asking Fayose to bear his cross alone and did you hear ?? Aisha Buhari has issued ultimatum to Buhari to withdraw his statement and beg , Do you still think He should bear his cross lone ?
Pheals:
The governor as bear his cross only now
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by chimauga(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fantastically fayose, God will only protect you
Re: Fayose's Men Hide As EFCC Storms Ekiti by MUNDI007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose! Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing / Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School / Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.