Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) (2790 Views)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Ben Bruce's Billion Naira Properties sealed by AMON today over 11BILLION Naira Debt.... grin

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2016
More

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by benedictnsi(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Lol
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2016
I wonder if AMCON would accept Twitter followers and mentions as part of the settlement.....

Isn't that common sense?

4 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by Hawx(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Ohunma
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2016
.............intimidation and tyrrany. They couldnt trace any corruption to him but needed to silence him anyways, they brought up a loan issue. Which business man doesnt owe? Naija Hitler at work.......

5 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by LRNZH(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
LOL... when you mix business and politics without the smarts. Ben Bruce, pay your N11B debt you owed since 2005! This is people's money.

These guys need to learn from Dangote who leaves overt politics to the charlatans. It is too distracting.

4 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by bender79: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
.............intimidation and tyrrany. They couldnt trace any corruption to him but needed to silence him anyways, they brought up a loan issue. Which business man doesnt owe? Naija Hitler at work.......
The normal thing is if you owe the bank you the bank. Stop vomiting rubbish here.

5 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by coolcharm(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Eyah... So common sense senator too is a bad debtor.

I hope he finds a way of sorting this out tho. I love his business sense.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by OjukwuWarBird: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari the Nigerian Hitler. grin

One year is gone and the only thing Hitler has achieved , is arrest, intimidation and denials angry

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Its a pity.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by Maisuya1: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2016
If you fail to pay your debt, your assets will be seized - it's just common sense

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by McCarlito(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Even the common sense Senator doesn't even have the common sense to understand that a debt must be paid to avoid this types of embarrassments

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by demelza: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Chai!

Just when my latest maga has agreed to spoil me at Galleria this weekend.

AMCON why una no wait till nextweek?

Father Lord why me??!

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2016
bender79:
The normal thing is if you owe the bank you the bank. Stop vomiting rubbish here.

My boss, i salute your stupidity. Am not a kid, i kniw the rudiments of obtaining and servicing loan facilities. Ehat am yet to understand is, how does Bruce's loan affevt the country's economy. Incase you dont know abouy the act that established AMCON and its extant llaws, maybe you should learn more. Silverbird is a private business, just like dangote. Am very much aware how indebted Dangote is, so also many other businesses. The reason(s) Bruce is singled out is very perplexing..........maybe your highness can help me out, otherwise, keep your diseased self-glorification to yourself. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by contactlenz: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Chai!!!

Mr Conman Sense no fit manage his business but his quick to criticize the president.

Repay back your debt and save us the hogwash

3 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by bender79: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

My boss, i salute your stupidity. Am not a kid, i kniw the rudiments of obtaining and servicing loan facilities. Ehat am yet to understand is, how does Bruce's loan affevt the country's economy. Incase you dont know abouy the act that established AMCON and its extant llaws, maybe you should learn more. Silverbird is a private business, just like dangote. Am very much aware how indebted Dangote is, so also many other businesses. The reason(s) Bruce is singled out is very perplexing..........maybe your highness can help me out, otherwise, keep your diseased self-glorification to yourself. Thanks
Oga I'm not interested in your grammer- even though that is all you and your mentor Bruce know how to do on social media. Common sense is pay your debt.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by googlepikins: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari the dictator, the Avengers are waiting to kill your own career.
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by LRNZH(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

The difference between Dangote and Ben Bruce is "debt-servicing". Ben Bruce has not paid his debts for a long while now (since 2011 if not longer).

Jimoh Ibrahim's assets were also seized a few days back. Why did you guys not come out to claim that Jimoh was singled out?

We should be rejoicing that agencies are doing their jobs under this Govt. That's what they are mandated to use tax payer's money for.

The inability or decision of Bruce to pay his debts affects Union Bank and the common men who deposit their funds there. The bank gave the loan because they hoped to make some profit from the interest for their depositors. AMCON is protecting the banks and the larger economy.

If Union Bank fails tomorrow due to bad debts, it won't be the big men moneys that will go down. Na me and you money.

I hope you got some common sense .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by obailala(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Brainless people would soon jump in here and start blaming Buhari. Even before they display the folly online, they would have already spread the virus to their neighbours, relatives and immediate environment claiming that Buhari is seizing properties of Ben Bruce because he's not in PDP or because he's criticising FG.

5 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by obailala(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2016
LRNZH:

The difference between Dangote and Ben Bruce is "debt-servicing". Ben Bruce has not paid his debts for a long while now (since 2011 if not longer).

Jimoh Ibrahim's assets were also seized a few days back. Why did you guys not come out to claim that Jimoh was singled out?

We should be rejoicing that agencies are doing their jobs under this Govt. That's what they are mandated to use tax payer's money for.

The inability or decision of Bruce to pay his debts affects Union Bank and the common men who deposit their funds there. The bank gave the loan because they hoped to make some profit from the interest for their depositors. AMCON is protecting the banks and the larger economy.

If Union Bank fails tomorrow due to bad debts, it won't be the big men moneys that will go down. Na me and you money.

I hope you got some common sense .
It is painful explaining to daft people how daft they are cos their daftness would prevent them from comprehending your explanations.

Oh Yes! "Buhari has directed AMCON to seize ONLY Ben Bruce's properties purely because Mr Bruce criticises Buhari." Just allow them to drown in their own folly; maybe the nation would be a better place when that happens.

5 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by seunmsg(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Whatever happened to common sense? Like Fayose, like Ben Bruce, two nonentities who cant manage their state and business properly but will go around running their stinking mouth against the president.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by modath(f): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2016
The curious case of a person who can't manage a business concern advising another on how to manage a multi ethnic, multi cultural, multi faith, diverse interest & almost broke nation!!

What an Irony!! Rauf Aregbesola would be somewhere having a good laugh!!!

#OweNaijaToKillTheNaira ... cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by mjames: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Getting more serious
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by antispexish(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2016
common sense dictates that you do things properly
common sense dictates that if you are in opposition, you must be clean
common sense dictates that if you owe, you must pay!
common sense dictates that the era of Jona is over and things must be done the right way
common sense has shown that the the common sense senator has no common sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by jmichlins(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
have you heard of jimoh ibrahim? His companies were taken over by amcon and it made fp yesterday. Heard of capital oil? Same happened to him
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
If u take loans u should do everything to pay back the loans.. That's common sense

Before u take loan, u should make sure the business is profitable enough to pay back the loan and make some profit for u.. .. . That's common sense

And if u don't pay back ur loan or stop servicing ur loan the next line of action is to see the properties u used as collateral.. .. That's common sense

So Bruce should understand this since he is a common sense advocate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Amcon did same to ifeanyi Uba during Jonathan.... was that witchhunt too??
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by gists: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
What about his TV station and also twiteer account?
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by sarrki(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Also his common sense
Re: AMCON Takes Over Silverbird's Properties (pictures) by ishiamu(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala
welcome sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Released An Official Statement On Ile Ife Crisis.pics / Biafran Agitator Nnamdi Kanu Released. Sahara Reporter. / Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.