Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,171 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Falana Misleading EFCC Because Of His Governorship Ambition – Fayose’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Misleading EFCC Because Of His Governorship Ambition – Fayose’s Aide (485 Views)

Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid / Fshaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Left EFCC Because It's Time (Screenshots) / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana Misleading EFCC Because Of His Governorship Ambition – Fayose’s Aide by lamzybaby: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Special Assistant to the Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications
and New Media,

Lere Olayinka has described self-professed human rights
activist and lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN) as a mischievous lawyer, who is
always out to defend any position that satisfied his selfish desire,
saying;

“Falana is only deceiving the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC) on Governor Ayodele Fayose’s matter because of his
ambition to contest the Ekiti State Governorship election in 2018,
thinking that he can achieve what he used the EFCC to achieve against
Governor Fayose in 2006 ten years after.”

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/falana-misleading-efcc-governorship-ambition-fayoses-aide/
Re: Falana Misleading EFCC Because Of His Governorship Ambition – Fayose’s Aide by refiner(f): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Why don't i believe anything that comes from Ekiti again?
Re: Falana Misleading EFCC Because Of His Governorship Ambition – Fayose’s Aide by Seeeeeeee: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:
Why don't i believe anything that comes from Ekiti again?
Because you hate fayose simple!
Re: Falana Misleading EFCC Because Of His Governorship Ambition – Fayose’s Aide by refiner(f): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Because you hate fayose simple!

Noo dear, not at all...

Hope we are good now kiss

1 Like

Re: Falana Misleading EFCC Because Of His Governorship Ambition – Fayose’s Aide by peckhamboi: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Anybody supporting this impunity is an enemy of democracy.

I am highly disappointed in Falana, I used to look up to him.

I do not like Fayose at all, but this is pure witch hunting.

Are you telling me there are no thieves at all in APC? (Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Ayiri, Aregbe, Ajimobi, Okorocha, Lai Mohammed)

I believe EFCC is being used as a tool of the government and this is highly unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Support Fayose, The "Only" Opposition Force In Nigeria. / BREAKING: Court Sacks Governor Ikpeazu / Dasuki Authorised Payment Of $40m To Jonathan’s Cousin’s Company – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.