Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Atb For Blco Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atb For Blco Urgently Needed (2362 Views)

Send in SPA For 1m MT Of BLCO Urgently. Buyer On Ground / Ready Buyers For BLCO Are Needed / I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by smartslim: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2009
Needs a serious seller of Bonny Light. Please no time waster should contact me. I am a serious minded person and wouldn't need play and goose chasers. Call 08037632830 - Mr. Smart (Genesis Oil and Gas).
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by silvernice(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2009
well if you are really interested call me n 08094834673 let us talk. let me knoew the quantity you need,cif or tto and how the deal is to go.SPA is ready.
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by donpaulo(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2009
my guy, i may a novice in the field but from my experience so far, no one would just give you an ATB like that;
you would have to sign SPA, make some other documentation and stuff like that, POP,LC, bank to bank communication,etc
i dont know if its possible for a BLCO seller to keep his product in the vessel without already having a buyer for it,
i may be wrong and i may be right, undecided
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by donpaulo(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2009
if you are really serious, you could holler me on 08034530156 and lets talk!!! cool
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2009
Atb For Blco? Can someone please explain their meaning.

Thanks.
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by ojay007(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2009
smartslim:

Needs a serious seller of Bonny Light. Please no time waster should contact me. I am a serious minded person and wouldn't need play and goose chasers. Call 08037632830 - Mr. Smart (Genesis Oil and Gas).

I'll give you a call ASAP, i'm sorting out the paperwork now.

I also have an SPA for 30,000 MT AGO (out bar) available. If you interested let me know my cell no. (0702 302 5706).

@silvernice @donpaulo

Guys if You really serious about the OIL Biz holla @me cos we can do loads of business. I have a Client that needs 10,00MT AGO (Storage).
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by donpaulo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Funmykemmy, ATB, Authority To Board
SPA, Sales Purchase Agreement
blco, Bonny Light Crude Oil, kapish? wink
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
Thanks so much donpaulo.

@ all,

I need information about kerosene business. Any body with such should contact me through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by DrKitaun(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
smartslim:

like Donpaulo said . . .u cant get an ATB without any instrument even if u were Dangote grin

THERE ARE A LOT OF LOADED VESSELS that havent been picked up, but where are the serious buyers ?

too many timewasters in the business already . . .

however, if u really want to do good CO business, u can holler 07026421172 wink
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by honeyguy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2009
hey y'all
can anyone gemme a comprehensive description of this oil and gas biz and looking to leave my auto biz to venture into it bayoofi@hotmail.com
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by DrKitaun(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
honeyguy:

hey y'all
can anyone gemme a comprehensive description of this oil and gas biz and looking to leave my auto biz to venture into it bayoofi@hotmail.com

ONE GOOD ADVICE : BE CAREFUL !
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by doctorgreg: 2:29am On Sep 05, 2009
i have serious buyers for crude oil. i am a broker. i dont know exactly what i am doing in this platform but if this is it, anyone can email me on aburimeg8@googlemail.com. i dont have time to waste. i need products/buyers and no stories.
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by donpaulo(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2009
could someone please explain to me why on earth a business man would pay for crude, $140m(N21b), keep it floating at sea and doesnt have a buyer already for it?, it beats me.

as i said, i'm just getting into the business but i'm just being curious, the thing doesnt make sense at all. if you have a different and convincing explanation, please you could do well by enlightening me the more, cos i dont ever get tired of learning. i want to know if its possible to just keep N21b floating, waiting for a miraculous buyer undecided

my people, i dont know if you guys are mandates or facilitators, but i would like you to please investigate any offer being made before wasting your time and money on phone calls trying to broker a deal, talking from experience.

its all good sha, any serious buyer could hollar at me, i'm not forcing o, am only a facilitator!, 080 345 30 156
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by donpaulo(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2009
N21b, 2million barrels($140m), just to be more specific.

still waiting for a seasoned person in the Oil and Gas, especially crude biz to please explain and clear my doubts on the floating crude vessels wink

thanks wink
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by doctorgreg: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2009
i am a broker. let me know what your problem is. is it that no one can sign your spa? is your spa tto or ttt or cif? respond at aburimeg8@google.com.
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by doctorgreg: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
i just went through the post on this site. i think this site is filled with a lot of jokers and newbies in the business. i dont think many of you know the meaning of atb. if there is any serious seller, pls contact me. dont email me or call me if you dont have products because i will catch you. a novice will always show himself as novice. the documentation and authentication process, coupled with the procedural aspect will make it difficult for any fakes to fool me. one more adive, you wouldnt gain anythin from being fake. in one way or the other, you will get caught. my email address has been posted previously but my number is 08067629123. pls dont waste my time. thank you.
Re: Atb For Blco Urgently Needed by lordkrato(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
I don't know why some people pose as mandates,etc. and are nothing.Beats me. If anyone has a serious buyer and knows what he/she is doing then call me on 08032386047.I have Valid POP and would need to have a POF,then Sign SPA,Get the LC,Issue ATB Then finish the rest of CPA,Q&Q and the rest.If you are in, Gimme a call.

(1) (Reply)

List Of African-american Inventors In The 20th Century / Where Can I Get New Baby Clothes Cheapest In Lagos? / 100% SURE ODD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.