Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform (39976 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by fxskye: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Handsomeemmy:
Firstly, He is not in anyway insulting or abusing the military uniform or institution, he is only alleged to have committed a crimes which he has not been convicted of so he is very much innocent until proven guilty.

Secondly, today is another day at work, whether in efcc custody or airfoce headquarters, he his not yet a retired military officer, he is still in service of the Nigerian Armed Forces and the Nigerian airforce, so he is within he right to wear the uniform without any query, NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT CAN QUERY HIM on that.

Thirdly, according to military tradition, as an officer, even after retirement, he is entitled to that uniform you see on him( it is called ceremonial or Number 1 dress) , that's what he is expect to dress with to military weddings, dubars or other social when invited. It is just that in this part of the world, most retired military men hardly wear their uniform to military weddings when invited .

Lastly, this air vice marshal is equivalent to Major General in the Nigerian Army, that means he is a two start general, the best the military can do is to retire him, he can not be dismissed, but after retirement, he maybe charge to court and imprison.

Thanks for your piece.

The bold part says it all........He can also wear it to Court as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Immaculate2000: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please do not accuse anybody until such person is proven guilty. The officer is entitled to fair hearing.
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by okangisaiah(f): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmmm ! Many ROBBERS, few ARMED ROBBERS
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by DICKtator: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
blazer234:

Mr, your statement is myopic. Did you just say nobody is above the law? Or did you mean to write" no member of the opposition party is above the law"?

Can I infer based on this statement of yours that the accused is part of a political party or has affiliations with a political party?

Hmmmmmmmm

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Templa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
see this one grin
who uniform don epp?? tongue cheesy
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by gloryman91: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jirate:

If only You know what it takes to get to where he is now in the Service, you will not talk like you are doing now.
He is not the one desecrating the Uniform but those trying him for “Alleged Corruption” in this manner.
cool cool
Shut up ,why celebrating a thief?
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Adeevah(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jirate:

If only You know what it takes to get to where he is now in the Service, you will not talk like you are doing now.
He is not the one desecrating the Uniform but those trying him for “Alleged Corruption” in this manner.
cool cool

Lol grin

Nigerians

Educate us...how should he be tried?

May be when he develop stroke, spinal cord injury, brain-damage, breastcancer like his cohorts(robbers)...

Don't think like that again ooo...U hear
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Adeevah(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

Jeeez. You are a disgrace to your village. Smh

Na true...He is...I can confirm that angry grin angry
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Adeevah(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
The thief even ironed the cloth he is still regarding as uniform
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by bisiswag(f): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na wa oh,Naija which way? This one of the finest senior fighter pilots,bold,brave and fearless at that the Airforce has,and see how the system is treating him. So much for been @ the wrong place at the wrong time. This is just wrong walahi!

1 Like

Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by godwinkessi: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
olajide8:
He purposely did this and the aim is not understood by me*

Is he trying to instigate an uprising in the military against the commander in chief?

Or is this a sign or signal for something more sinister to come?

You're very right with ur intelligence. We the intelligent team of the commander in chief have taken full consideration to ur intel. We will act with no hesitation! Thank u
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
veekid:
Nigeria is a funny zoo

And you must be one of the animals caged in it.
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by greatbrian(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Why is he desecrating a sacred uniform ??

Useless uniformed robbers

Wear the uniform and reach dat rank. Or betterstill let one of ur family reach dat rank nd u will know wah it cost to get there. Pathetic civillian goat. Kai u will not denounce the uniform again z dat clear?

1 Like

Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by greatbrian(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
As long as z in the uniform z my oga, brother and blood and it won't take me lesser than 25 years to reach the rank. I duff my hrt sir
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Nostradamu(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
here:
Someone is trying to make a statement, first indicating he belongs to a class that believes serving military courts are not to bcourtse tried on civilian courts while still in active service.He wants to turn his conviction to null and maybe instigate the bad blood in the uniform forces that their accomplished officer is being ridiculed on uniform. Hope someone is following this script. Hope the military can stop him by way of direct instruction to save the system from this bad blood as I see this uniform will be worn and pics leak online at each seating,message of the militants comes to mind.

*dangerous sigh*

This is the second statement i've read today about this plot of coup de etat. Again *sigh* The military is full of codes...you never can tell what this uniform parade is all about. It could be a signal.
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by greatbrian(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
For christ sake oga Oju awo z a serving general today z a working day do u expect him to be in civvies smoking pipe at home....... Sure he went from work to court. Dz shows how patroitic he his
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Uricas(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Olalan:
Appearing in a civil court with uniform does not seem right. The Air force deserve respect.
Yeah, you are right but he should be punished for wearing that to court. I'm sure it's intentional.
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by DaBullIT(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
I had lots of hurtful hateful words i would have used , but i choose not, You've never crossed my path, so i will let this slide, but if you must know , one of my family members is the GOC **3 Armored Division

and you do not have to defend corruption, it's a shame to wear uniform with full decoration to a pathetic civilian court to face corruption charges , if that was a military tribunal or court martial process it would have been different , Just try not to insult me or my family , if you do there'll be consequences, those who know might mention you and warn you and how many people has EFCC Indicted in recent times and came out innocent ? Dasuki , FFK , Olisa Metuah , EFCC wouldn't have invited him if he was innocent, but again, this is not about judging, it's about that is wrong , Armed forces Uniform is sacred, it shouldn't be ridiculed in court

olasclef:

So,u ave concluded that the man is guilty already? Somehow for some people.

odomanis:

Are you now the judge ? Why not wait until he is pronounced guilty. Until then, he is considered innocent.

Jirate:

cool cool

attackgat:

Don't talk like an iidiot. Everyone is innocent until the courts say otherwise. He is allowed to wear his uniform.

greatbrian:

Wear the uniform and reach dat rank. Or betterstill let one of ur family reach dat rank nd u will know wah it cost to get there. Pathetic civillian goat. Kai u will not denounce the uniform again z dat clear?
Olalan ,Uricas , @here all seem to think the same thing
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by southpole: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Olalan:
Appearing in a civil court with uniform does not seem right. The Air force deserve respect.

A polluted and corrupt Air force if you are one of them you people are a disgrace to this country
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Gamesmart: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
A crook looking like a crook.

Hollywood no fit cast better face for the role if dem try.

Ugly thing!

Stupid thing!
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by southpole: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jirate:

cool cool

my guy it takes nothing special to be there, we know all that is happening in the security sector, promotion, special courses and assignments in the military depend on your connection and who you know. If truly you are a military man and will sincerely say the truth you know that to join the military in the first place is not based on competence is based on connections and godfather ism likewise the promotions to higher levels.

the corruption in the military is worse than what is found among politicians and with the level of corruption being discovered every day in the military their uniforms are gradually becoming symbols of corruption.
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by attackgat: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
I had lots of hurtful hateful words i would have used , but i choose not, You've never crossed my path, so i will let this slide, but if you must know , one of my family members is the GOC **3 Armored Division

and you do not have to defend corruption, it's a shame to wear uniform with full decoration to a pathetic civilian court to face corruption charges , if that was a military tribunal or court martial process it would have been different , Just try not to insult me or my family , if you do there'll be consequences, those who know might mention you and warn you and how many people has EFCC Indicted in recent times and came out innocent ? Dasuki , FFK , Olisa Metuah , EFCC wouldn't have invited him if he was innocent, but again, this is not about judging, it's about that is wrong , Armed forces Uniform is sacred, it shouldn't be ridiculed in court

Olalan ,Uricas , @here all seem to think the same thing

Stop talking like a kid. Your job is to follow the constitution. The constitution says that everyone is presumed innocent until a court on the land pronounces them guilty. That is the law. Just because a person is charged to court does not make them guilty, and if you think so, then you are the one breaking the law by going against the constitution. Zombies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by DaBullIT(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
I did not insult you , This is your last warning , i am giving you this warning so that everyone will see i gave you the chance to stop insulting me .

And i maintain my stance , he shouldn't have worn his uniform to a corruption trail, i never called him guilty
attackgat:

Stop talking like a kid. Your job is to follow the constitution. The constitution says that everyone is presumed innocent until a court on the land pronounces them guilty. That is the law. Just because a person is charged to court does not make them guilty, and if you think so, then you are the one breaking the law by going against the constitution. Zombies everywhere
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by precious1967(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jirate:

cool cool
do u want efcc to give him red carpet? are u in support of corruption?
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by stefan388: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Babalegba:
You are one of the reasons Nigeria is backward.How many dogfights has he been in And how many anti aircraft batteries has he dodged.Nigeria is sick because many of her citizens are corrupt to the bone.
Persuade Mrs Buhari to visit the US.
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by stefan388: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
arresa:

At the end of the day, he's still crooked, dirty, corrupt and a common thief who desecrated the same uniform and service to the people of Nigeria so exactly what difference does it make?

You people's only wish and hope in life is a very insane, lawless and corrupt society which we don't want to be part of.

American government dey watch out for dat thief wife Buhari.
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by sharpchap: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na this type of ppl join armed forces to become military governor or minister. The days of military junta are over so the only source of money na defence budget. He wore that uniform to intimidate civilians. I never see ceremonial dress outside reception or parade ground or court martial.
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by LOVEGINO(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Military is Dead!
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by SailorXY: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Why is he desecrating a sacred uniform ??
Useless uniformed robbers
STFU tongue
Re: Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
They only want to replace him with Hausa Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.