Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Rottweilers Are Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweilers Are Available (1024 Views)

Journey To Breeding My Rottweilers As Good As I Can.. / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Top Deal! 4 Months Old Male Rottweilers For Sale At Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rottweilers Are Available by dorcky: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rottweiler for sale at affordable price, please contact : 07037902325.

Re: Rottweilers Are Available by kchaste(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Are these not the same puppies @bobbysaxy is selling?
Re: Rottweilers Are Available by chidifyn(f): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who's d rightful owner of these puppies?
Re: Rottweilers Are Available by dorcky: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just seeing all the post . It from the same source . But not all we post are from the same the same source anyway .
Re: Rottweilers Are Available by dorcky: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
@chidofyn, @kchaste ... The rot was been advertised for the owner .. My self and bobby are on the same network but not working together ... I did not see his post or else I would have not posted the rot to cause controversy . Anyways you can run through me I am "Untouchable" by nick name on our network and keep good qualities of dogs and ensure they get to the right person.

Any unclear question should be forwarded back .
Thanks and God bless you

Untouchable

1 Like

Re: Rottweilers Are Available by dorcky: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
@chidifyn, @kchaste ... The rot was been advertised for the owner .. My self and bobby are on the same network but not working together ... I did not see his post or else I would have not posted the rot to cause controversy . Anyways you can run through me I am "Untouchable" by nick name on our network and keep good qualities of dogs and ensure they get to the right person.

Any unclear question should be forwarded back .
Thanks and God bless you

Untouchable
Re: Rottweilers Are Available by chidifyn(f): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks for d response n clarification.

(1) (Reply)

Slant Back Male And Female German Sheperd Pups For Sale / Going For 150k For Today's Deal.11mnths Old Female Virgin Slant Back Gsd.. / Exceptionally Big 1yr 6months Female Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.