Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation (24429 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by londonrivals: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji has reacted to claims that she was reportedly slammed with a N75 million tax bill by the Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS.

According to an independent online news agency, The Capital, the blogger is however unwilling to pay up the accrued tax bill.

While speaking to Pulseng, Thursday, the 35-year-old former model stated that the reports are false, clarifying that the FIRS do not go after individuals.

She said “FIRS go after companies not individuals. And I was operating as an individual,“

She also shut down claims that she denied ownership of her N500 million Banana Island mansion which was said to be related to the tax evasion.“The Banana house is mine 1000%..lol. Proudly mine and I would never deny it” she said.

Linda however did not address her lawsuit with Olumide Babalola, who accused her of using his pictures for crime-related stories without permission.

http://expressng.com/2016/06/linda-ikeji-addresses-to-alleged-n75million-tax-evasion-mess/

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by chocolateme(f): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Really?
But even if its true, the amount should be too small for her to pay..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
As if I knew she is going to deny it..
Liar Ikeji...

You know how to poke nose to other people's life and even go extra mile destroying them... Now it's your turn face it and fight it out..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by FreeWorld23: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
chocolateme:
Really?
But even if its true, the amount should be too small for her to pay..
75m too small? She is that rich?

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by AfribaryChika(f): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tax evasion? Who the hell do FIRS think they are. There is need for a revolution in this country. 75 million? How about the charges from bank and those useless every month tax bills deduction from bank? What is going on in Nigeria?

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by chocolateme(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
FreeWorld23:
yes she is that rich.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by divinehand2003(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Is there anything like TAX EVASION in Nigeria? Certainly not. Corruption won't allow those thieves in FIRS do their work normally.
I laughed so loud when I read the news this morning about Linda's tax evasion wahala because it will be a bloody rumour without substantial evidence as usual.

Linda abeg enjoy thy PLANTAIN AND BANANA crib joor.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by FreeWorld23: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
chocolateme:
yes she is that rich.
okay ma

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
I dont believe the story self

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thank God she denied

about the potato island mansion ownership..... Even if she owns 150%......its her life not mine

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by KenModi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
The kind accusation and denials this week en; from Aisha Buhari to Linda Ikeji.

Everybody dey deny wetin dem accuse dem without properly proving the accusers wrong.

Nothing concern me concern Aunty Linda. Mak she carry her cross by hersef...

My own now na, mak Aisha go America and prove Fayose wrong or else....

Enhen, if you wan study abroad, look my signature. Admission for September don start.
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by DICKtator: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by bsaying(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Her tax is that much? Mehn!!! Some persons will never earn that all their days on earth..... This lady deserves some respect

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by priscaoge(f): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
This week just de hot...... Linda don't let this people distract u jare embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by MadCow1: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Linda where is your TAX receipt? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by buharisbae(f): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
I can see Linda ikeji haters above and below me! undecided most of them are currently having hbp after seeing this they love to see successful people go down! Linda don't mind those fools! enjoy ur wealth #Tesmselfmade haters can lick our aases undecided

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by bolt000(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lies From The Pit Of Hell.. Seriously Make Linda Go Siddon.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by orijintv(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizkid Right Now grin tongue

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by SuperSupremo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Truth be told

This woman don suffer well well since she got herself in conflict with

Wizkid

She is really rich though

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by salabscholar01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by igboboy3(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Banana House. . .lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by missvera(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Linda baby, I believe you jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Dplaymaker(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
The money na just one branch out of bunch of d banana.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by salabscholar01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok. i don hear
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Caliph69: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
If she could afford 500mill mansion, then that's small money to her. And except I see proof of her wrong doing, I will stick with her version of the story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by kingthreat(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
So she eked out over 100 million naira as an individual. So she's not liable to be taxed huh. FIRS bloody do the needful or else you have no right to tax anybody
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by ibkgab001: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
where is Wizzy

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by Pavarottii(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Not sure u know wat that lady is worth. Not saying it's too small. But she can pay it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by grandstar(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Faba:
As if I knew she is going to deny it..
Liar Ikeji...

You know how to poke nose to other people's life and even go extra mile destroying them... Now it's your turn face it and fight it out..

Income taxes go to states.

Company taxes go the federal government.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation by D9ty7(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Okay, we are watching. This week has been filled with accusation and denials. All of them not being backed up with facts or evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Will Make An Excellent Wife' - DJ Cuppy / Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo / Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.