Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano (2269 Views)

Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by fearNORTH: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2016

The religious police on Kano called the Hisbah have been on the lookout for those who are refusing to fast.

This is the Holy month of Ramadan when Muslims all over the world are supposed to fast and keep themselves Holy.

DW’s Nasir Zango reports that those found wanting could be caned in public.

The Hisbah have already arrested a lot of people due to this as they strive to compel the upholding of the Pillars of Islam.

Since the beginning of the Ramadan period, the Hisbah have been placed in strategic places on the lookout for those who flout the rules of Ramadan.

Once caught, they are interrogated and then sentenced according to the law.

Deputy Commandant of Kano’s Hisbahm, Nabahani Usman said, “We hold them at Hisbah for at least two days to teach them the importance of fasting,

“We deem it fit and necessary to ensure that every Muslim in Kano State observe Ramadan. We have a report of people who are not complying with this important pillar of Islam; hence we mobilize our men to arrest them,”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/crackdown-non-fasting-muslims-underway-kano/#HgDFZWtelWjuhcVU.99
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
So ulcer patient and pregnant women too will now be arrested...

Fear Allah you dis people..

Coux I never hear say na by TipaTipa to fast

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by SeverusSnape(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na by force to fast?
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mk7Le5E_zNY/Uhc4Y-jM22I/AAAAAAAABY8/8oRIS-0DtjA/s1600/Gizdodo+dodo+gizzard+2.jpg[/img]

I dey eat my food, make any useless person come tell me rubbish!... Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by fearNORTH: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Izlammm cry

Meanwhile for those that say its a peaceful gathering.....

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990:- Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by lekkie073(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
religion of compulsion....

7 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by GrandMufti: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Salvation is personal

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by ckmayoca: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Na by force to fast?
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mk7Le5E_zNY/Uhc4Y-jM22I/AAAAAAAABY8/8oRIS-0DtjA/s1600/Gizdodo+dodo+gizzard+2.jpg[/img]

Guy this meat go spoil fasting oh. Yummy!
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by wowmenow: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari boys on rampage

4 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Fairytales: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lunatics

4 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by babajeje123(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
This can't be true.
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Allah should stop being jealous.

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Na by force to fast?

If Muslims dey fast everybody go hear.Like say dem force una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by basingstoke: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
fearNORTH:

The religious police on Kano called the Hisbah have been on the lookout for those who are refusing to fast.

This is the Holy month of Ramadan when Muslims all over the world are supposed to fast and keep themselves Holy.

DW’s Nasir Zango reports that those found wanting could be caned in public.

The Hisbah have already arrested a lot of people due to this as they strive to compel the upholding of the Pillars of Islam.

Since the beginning of the Ramadan period, the Hisbah have been placed in strategic places on the lookout for those who flout the rules of Ramadan.

Once caught, they are interrogated and then sentenced according to the law.

Deputy Commandant of Kano’s Hisbahm, Nabahani Usman said, “We hold them at Hisbah for at least two days to teach them the importance of fasting,

“We deem it fit and necessary to ensure that every Muslim in Kano State observe Ramadan. We have a report of people who are not complying with this important pillar of Islam; hence we mobilize our men to arrest them,”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/crackdown-non-fasting-muslims-underway-kano/#HgDFZWtelWjuhcVU.99
Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by iokpebholo: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Is it by force to fast? Well I dey eat my oshiomonle rice and cow head + one big stout. Hisbah should simply go and die

2 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by fearNORTH: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Whats the point in waking up by 5am to munch two plates of eba(that can sustain one till the next day), digest it with 2 sachets of pure water and then go on rampage against those seen eating during the day

This is among the things in Islam that baffles me undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by olaitoro(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
those infidel should be killed like ramadan ram, what a nonsense, while are they not fasting when others are doing so.

hisba should kill those lapsed infidels for commiting haram.

muslim dropshot will agree with me.

allah kuru bar somebody

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Tunechi1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaitoro:
those infidel should be killed like ramadan ram, what a nonsense, while are they not fasting when others are doing so.

hisba should kill those lapsed infidels for commiting haram.

muslim dropshot will agree with me.

allah kuru bar somebody
you are a goat, so killin ur fellow man is now a good tin bah? Cos of some 72fabled virgins, anyway i know that durin judgement day hell go dey tight cos too many people dey go dere

4 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by dhardline(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
fearNORTH:
Whats the point in waking up by 5am to munch two plates of eba(that can sustain one till the next day), digest it with 2 sachets of pure water and then go on rampage against those seen eating during the day

Lol...that fasting they do is so not worth anything.someone just has to say it.

Fasting is meant to be a form of self denial/sacrifice of certain things but here instead they eat

heavy b4 others wake up and then eat double heavy by 7. Where's the sense in that?

Cause at the end of the day they still end up eating 3times a day which then defeats the whole

purpose.
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by olaitoro(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tunechi1:
you are a goat, so killin ur fellow man is now a good tin bah? Cos of some 72fabled virgins, anyway i know that durin judgement day . go dey tight cos too many people dey go dere

killing of infidel because of mohammed (piss be onto him) aid is islam propagation.

islam is a religion of piss.
allah kuru bar.

6 Likes

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Ayarakevin(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaitoro:
those infidel should be killed like ramadan ram

Like seriously?!
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by olaitoro(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ayarakevin:

Like seriously?!
yes they are muslim infidels, ask fulanimafia
allah kuru bar

1 Like

Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by masseratti: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaitoro:

killing of infidel because of mohammed (piss be onto him) aid is islam propagation.

allah kuru bar.
lwkmd.... your sarcasm is crazy.. piss be onto him lol.
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Tunechi1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaitoro:

allah kuru bar.
lol sori bro iread wrongly
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by AuroraB(f): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
fearNORTH:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by ckmayoca: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Anyway, the penalty is for the member of the cult sha not for everybody.
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by ukaeje(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello have you heard of www.cukanaija.com ? Check it out now!!!! You will be amazed

Now you can now buy sms at www.cukabulksms.com for just 1.20naira/unit!!!! Rush now!!!

For more Details and further negotiation
Call or whatsapp me with 08100054503 or email admin@cukabulksms.com

THNKS FOR READING
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Ayarakevin(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2016
olaitoro:

yes they are muslim infidels, ask fulanimafia

allah kuru bar

ckmayoca:
Anyway, the penalty is for the member of the cult sha not for everybody.
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by osymerga(m): 1:21am On Jun 24, 2016
To fast na by force ? If person say he no wan go heaven, you go force am ? Is going to heaven or salvation not personal ?
I don't know what's wrong with Africans. Just look at what religion is turning us into.
Person no fit live im life as he wants again....
What after fasting the person goes and commit grave crime ? What sense has he made then ?
#Commonsense....
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Standing5(m): 2:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Do or die religion . . .
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Funny
Re: Crackdown On Non-fasting Muslims Ongoing In Kano by Toosure70: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Mad people, hell fire await you.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING...SSS Seals Appropriation Committee Secretariat Over Budget Padding / Another lie from Radio Biafra pics / See Food Served to Nigerian Soldiers Versus Food Served to American Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.