Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Another lie from Radio Biafra pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another lie from Radio Biafra pics (2270 Views)

"No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed / Another Lie Exposed:See Difference Between Shekau Flag & The 1 Army Gave Buhari / Is Nollywood Mocking or praising Biafra? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2016
I just came out from Nairaland prison so everybody be careful with me.

We all know that Radio Biafra was created just for deception and to created hatred among we igbos.

I got this news on Radio Biafra group that Naija delta militants ceased 5 armoured tankers during the 23 september stay at home day. That is the evidence link that it was posted by official Radio Biafra. The mountebanks and deceivers.
And that is the photo. So I want reliable source not from ndi oshi...

Did Naja delta militants actually ceased 5 armoured tanks or it is a usual lie like how they lied they bought 10 helicopters...

Is this news true as posted by Radio Biafra?

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1135998659847902

armound cars

2 Likes

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Thewrath(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
You are not even ashamed,you hardly ever get more than 1 page filled with comments on almost all your threads,what does that tell you? Yet you keep on spying on Biafra pages to spew what people don't care about.
People are too busy trying to contain with the economic policies and recession of the copy copy president,to give a hoot about your post.

Get that into wherever you use to think!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by limeta(f): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pure trash

3 Likes

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by facelessangel: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Life imprisonment awaits you on NL and in the Zoo
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by vedaxcool(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin. it is called beerfraud fot a reason an idea that was conceived after rounds of bottle to scam feeble minds

8 Likes

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin. it is called beerfraud fot a reason an idea that was conceived after rounds of bottle to scam feeble minds

thank u ezeokwu chineke

6 Likes

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thewrath:
You are not even ashamed,you hardly ever get more than 1 page filled with comments on almost all your threads,what does that tell you? Yet you keep on spying on Biafra pages to spew what people don't care about.
People are too busy trying to contain with the economic policies and recession of the copy copy president,to give a hoot about your post.

open my profile first

1 Like

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by amc: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

We all know that Radio Biafra was created just for deception and to created hatred among we igbos.

I got this news on Radio Biafra group that Naija delta militants ceased 5 armoured tankers during the 23 september stay at home day. That is the evidence link that it was posted by official Radio Biafra. The mountebanks and deceivers.

Did Naja delta militants actually ceased 5 armoured tanks or it is a usual lie like how they lied they bought 10 helicopters...

armound cars

[size=14pt]Well done bro. Please continue the expose. Their lies and propaganda is the biggest danger to the well being and security of this nation. We must not let them fool the masses.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by acenazt: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
This Beeefrauds can lie for hell sha

1 Like

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
APCsuppprter I great u
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
I need a reliable source
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

armound cars
I too am a sworn enemy of Biafra. Dont relent in exposing their lies bro. Nnandi Kanu must pay for his crimes

1 Like

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
I too am a sworn enemy of Biafra. Dont relent in exposing their lies bro. Nnandi Kanu must pay for his crimes

Have u not wondered while all biafrans are PDP
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 28, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Have u not wondered while all biafrans are PDP
Exactly. We must oppose them anywhere we encounter them
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
why must they always lie?

1 Like

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Xflint(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

thank u ezeokwu chineke

i have told u Ezeokwu chineke is not a correct. That is not how they say it.

By the way. Why is it u only share few bad once a member posts in there leaving a whole lot of good posts see there...

I saw many good posts there u dnt share them but share few bad once

Are u an error dictator?
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by BALLOSKI: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Thewrath:

is he lying?

1 Like

Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Xflint(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2016
BALLOSKI:
is he lying?
in the link he share what i see in that page is a sick girl in the hospital... I dnt knw wia he got that frm
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by BALLOSKI: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Xflint:
in the link he share what i see in that page is a sick girl in the hospital... I dnt knw wia he got that frm
ok!
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by QuotaSystem: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Another bullet to shatter the iPod propaganda machine.

The ONLY reason these people lie so senselessly through their teeth is simply because they lack credibility.

The lack of credibility is the reason why they are forced to form the silliest of lies to deceive their gullible herd of zombie followers into thinking they are making progress and have not been relegated to total insignificance which is the present reality.

Good job O.P.
Re: Another lie from Radio Biafra pics by Xflint(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Another bullet to shatter the iPod propaganda machine.

The ONLY reason these people lie so senselessly through their teeth is simply because they lack credibility.

The lack of credibility is the reason why they are forced to form the silliest of lies to deceive their gullible herd of zombie followers into thinking they are making progress and have not been relegated to total insignificance which is the present reality.

Good job O.P.

otimestv.com is a blog. the owner is Just like evry other bloggers. i will say this again. Face group page for radio biafra is never a blogger. what they do they is share news that will interest them... that is all...

(1) (Reply)

Why Didnt GEJ Set Up The USA Army Base In Portharcourt? / At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? / Bayelsa Legacy Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.