Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " (892 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji Denies N75million Tax Evasion Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by gistyinka(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reports suggest that the FIRS slammed her with a staggering N75 million tax bill and some of the tax proceeds are reported to be related to the purchase of her N500 million mansion.

But in an exclusive chat with Pulse, blogger Linda Ikeji says the rumours are false as she works as an individual and not a company.

According to her, "Firs go after companies not individuals. And I was operating as an individual," she said.

Linda Ikeji who was alleged to have said she is not the owner of the Banana Island Mansion had earlier this year claimed to be hers had this to say about that. She told Pulse, "And the Banana house is mine 1000%..lol. Proudly mine and I would never deny it."

Noted Blogger Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Report , '' The Story are False and Banana Island Mansion is Mine 1000% "

Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by Airforce1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
The house had better be yours because if after all the "hype" we get to hear the house ain't yours, then you're in for a serious trouble.

Wizkid comes to mind
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by Tunechi1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Who is foolin who
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by greatwhite(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
It might just be another stunt to drive traffic.
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Same thing oritsefemi said at year until we discovered na tenant him be..

Ride on Liar Ikeji...
Your smelling pants will soon be exposed. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by cruzita(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
tongue. shame to wailing wailers
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by FreeWorld23: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Like I care angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by cckris: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
What Taxes did Buhari's wife pay before donating 300 million naira? And billionaire Tinubu, the BILLIONAIRE OWNER of 50% of APC. Taxes MUST be paid by all, beginning with APC Tax Collectors.
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by olaric(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Are you trying to say individuals don't pay tax aunty Lynda?
Re: Linda Ikeji Denies Tax Evasion Story " The Banana Island House Is Mine 1000% " by cckris: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaric:
Are you trying to say individuals don't pay tax aunty Lynda?

Buhari's wife is a Public Officer, mention the Taxes she HAS PAID as a billionaire, who donated 300 million naira.

Mention also the Taxes Tinubu HAS PAID, before they can start telling others to pay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant? / When You Slap A Ghanian / Lilian Esoro Franklin Stunning In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.