Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,098 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter (48141 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
After Osibanjo go dey do like say he no fit fvck woman, #Dull_VP.
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by icejoel(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
lipsrsealed[b][/b] wink NA THE FAIR, HELP HER
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by integrity16(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
andresia:
I see. Is she with FIRS or with CBN?

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by tayo200(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
my crush
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by croSStodds(m): 1:08am On Jun 24, 2016
shogz89:
not all girls that are light bleach, check her hand, she didn't bleach
Baba,e be like say you be learner.Nowadays, there are some specially made creams for lightening dark knuckles.Apparently,you would never know she bleached.But if person don dey too white,na cream tins abeg..
So don't have that mentality only bleachers have dark knuckles oo...
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by croSStodds(m): 1:11am On Jun 24, 2016
cekhoe:
Can someone please define gorgeous?, she was born into money and she is fair,so?I bet if she were dark,she will be ugly,her matte foundation and primer did all the work,let me see her real face first before I conclud that she is gorgeous
A round of applause for this lady.It's like you're the only sensible person on this forum...

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by croSStodds(m): 1:15am On Jun 24, 2016
MosesNG:
If you see this one as a bleacher, your eyes must have been inverted.
Apparently, she's naturally fair but cream thinz made her fairer.You can't tell me that's her natural complexion.Toning made it more ostensible. Of course you should know WOMEN nah...
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by TijaniAbu: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Ugly bleached pig of a girl like her ugly blackened lizard father and mother
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by MosesNG(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
croSStodds:
Apparently, she's naturally fair but cream thinz made her fairer.You can't tell me that's her natural complexion.Toning made it more ostensible. Of course you should know WOMEN nah...
So who are we to judge?
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2016
croSStodds:
A round of applause for this lady.It's like you're the only sensible person on this forum...
grin cheesy
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by wola44: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngeagle:
Pretty being...how come that short mere commissioner produces such beauty.

Can you father become commissioner in your state ? Let try to respect leader.
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Ndeewonu: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
andresia:
I see. Is she with FIRS or with CBN?

God will judge them all!
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
SweetyZinta:
over pretty dey worry her! rollingdollars I mistakenly deleted ur mail, resend pls

Okaay
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
bsaying:
I stopped blaming my parents a long time ago for not delivering me into a wealthy home, but my kids will never know poverty

Respect...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.