Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. (2704 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by Damilare5882(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
What is wrong with Aisha Buhari? undecided undecided undecided Does she wants to shake the Alafin? Would she shake the Emir or the Sultan? Baba Alafin dint disappoint me with that snub anyways.. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by LadyG16(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Una don come again
Alaafin no want una lies
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by jneutron4000: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by princemayomi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
See hand hanging, this doesnt look good but u bet the Alaafin thought Aisha was Haram

2 Likes

Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by Asaib(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na so it's supposed to be forget presidency, culture must be uphold first.

2 Likes

Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by SweetyZinta(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
when was d pishure taken
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by Movic1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dats a sign of disrespect Imagine Dolapo osibanjo trying to shake Sultan or Emir of Kano Dr dongaris in red/green wont think twice before whipping her with dr kobokoscheesy I like what baba did
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by thesicilian: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
lol. Before Buhari will send his EFCC boys after the Alaafin

1 Like

Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by Damilare5882(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
princemayomi:
See hand hanging, this doesnt look good but u bet the Alaafin thought Aisha was Haram
thats not Haram .. thats lack of respect and culture in my own view... Name that king that will ever receive a hand shake both home and abroad...
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by Ewizard(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
I bet he received the handshake... undecided
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by comos: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
That is the level yoruba's have reduce themselves to under Buhari

2 Likes

Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by LesbianBoy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by comos: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Movic1:
Dats a sign of disrespect Imagine Dolapo osibanjo trying to shake Sultan or Emir of Kano Dr dongaris in red/green wont think twice before whipping her with dr kobokoscheesy I like what baba did

why will she not disrespect the oba ?

afterall he left his throne to meet her instead of the other way.
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by lwise(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is epic
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by aventura: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
comos:
That is the level yoruba's have reduce themselves to under Buhari
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by RealPhoenix(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
comos:

why will she not disrespect the oba ?
afterall he left his throne to meet her instead of the other way.
you are wrong. they met at a function. nobody went to anybody. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by princemayomi(m): 2:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Damilare5882:
thats not Haram .. thats lack of respect and culture in my own view... Name that king that will ever receive a hand shake both home and abroad...

Old school thoughts. KINGS now greet people wt their IRUKERE and after dat offer handshake. ESPECIALLY to people they have known before they became king. if u still wana argue, my username says it all. so i experience this situation EVERYDAY
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by Israel5(m): 6:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Burning of Rep Aye!
Re: What Alaafin Of Oyo Did To Aisha Buhari Will Shock You. by blackpanda: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2016
OP you are a liar! This is an old pic and the alaafin actually shook aisha. With both hands for that matter!

https://www.nairaland.com/3188751/alaafin-oyo-shook-aisha-buhari

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Fighter Should Be Made 2 Come Back 2 Her Senses:Dino Melaye Slams Mrs Tinubu / Hilarious Picture Of Solomon Dalong On His Graduation Day / Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.