Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt (2700 Views)

IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
By Chinedu Adonu
ENUGU- INDIGENOUS People of Biafra (IPOB) condemned British Government for seeking the death of leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and that she was an accessory to the genocide on Biafrans.

IPOB also said that it has classified classified information which incontrovertibly placed the British Government as an accessory to genocide on Biafrans.

This came as it accused the British Government and President Muhammed Buhari of plan to administer a non-traceable poison on the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to kill him.

IPOB confirmed that the British Government is working in tandem with the Nigerian government to stealthily administer a non-traceable poison on the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Acording the press statement signed by IPOB spokesmen Barr. Emma Powrful and Dr. Cliford Chukwuemeka Iroanya, released to journalist in Enugu disclosed that Buhari and British Govornment want to kill Nnamdi Kanu to stop the leaking of heinous crime committed by them.

“Our intelligence gathering team revealed that one of the reasons for embarking on this heinous crime by both the British Government and the President Buhari is to stop the avalanche of leaked videos and some classified information which incontrovertibly placed the British Government as an accessory to genocide on Biafrans.

“Another reason is to ensure that Nnamdi Kanu is dead before Mr. Donald J. Trump takes over as the 45th President of the USA. We have also confirmed that should the plan to poison Nnamdi Kanu fail, a phantom road accident will be arranged for the vehicle conveying Nnamdi Kanu to court on any of the court days beginning from Tuesday, 10th of January 2017.

“What bothers us in IPOB is the fact that Biafrans are Christians and a sizeable proportion of whom are Anglican denomination including the parents of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, which was where they baptised and christened him “Kenneth or Kenny” for short.

“So as a child and in accordance with Anglican prayer book Nnamdi Kanu grew up praying for the safety and well being of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and all their heirs. But the question we ask the British Government is this”. IPOB said.

“Why would Britain, a supposedly Christian country and a proclaimed member of the body of Christ, be supporting people of Islamic faith such as Buhari to kill Biafrans and enthrone servitude in Biafraland?

From where is this British Government hatred on fellow Christians of Biafran descent coming? Perhaps, the British Government must tell the world what we, Biafrans, did to them that makes them hate us so much”. IPOB question.

Is it because we accepted Christianity that they see us as inferior beings or is it the fact that we have English names that made them see us as people without a proud identity? Even the undersigned of this press release still bear their English names and append same on all documents both personal and corporate.

“Why would the British Government want Nnamdi Kanu dead in spite of the fact that he is a British citizen? Or is it in line with the British Government’s standard practice of hating every African freedom fighter? Recall that both Margaret Thatcher and David Cameron called Nelson Mandela a terrorist and demanded he should be hanged.

“In like manner, the British Government is now pushing for Nnamdi Kanu to be jailed.

This hatred for African freedom fighters, especially those of the Christian faith, by the British Government is very surprising considering that these are Africans who willingly accepted Christianity.

“What is it in Islam that the British Government discovered which makes them abandon their fellow Christians and connive with Muslims to oppress and kill these Christians on a continual basis?

“We would like to use this opportunity to caution the British Government to retrace their steps and terminate their plans to kill Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We are also putting the world on notice that should anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu or those detained with him and elsewhere in Nigeria, the British Government shall be held directly responsible for their deaths. We reassure the world that the restoration of the nation of Biafra is a divine project whose time has come.

“Both Muhammadu Buhari and the Biafra-hating British Government are incapable of stopping the restoration of the nation of Biafra and 2017 is the year that kick-starts the restoration process. To stop the restoration of the nation of Biafra, the British Government will have to kill over 70 million Biafrans who have sworn to restore their God-given nation.

“We reiterate that the sovereignty of the nation of Biafra is not negotiable, come rain or shine”. IPOB said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/want-nnamdi-kanu-dead-ipob-asks-uk-govt/
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by Lionbite(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
All these ipods just dey flood a forum owned by an afonja, generating massive traffic for an afonja and clicking ads which is getting an afonja huge amounts of money. Seun i see you o! Bahd guy!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by AntiWailer: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
How many paragraphs to ask just 1 stupeed question ?

Where the Feck are the Feck givers ? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Me:@ seun....front page or!! angry angry

Seun:..or what?

Me:..A plate of snake soup. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by kogistar: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
because he is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by HammerTheirPapa(f): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
yoruba muslims will come and lament here against IPOB in an attemp to run away from post-nigeria hunger. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by GMBuhari: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
I thought UK "ordered " Buhari to release Nnamdi

Another lie busted

Bwahahaha ha

9 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by superstar1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nobody gives a hoot about a Lucifer that commits a treasonable felony act against a Sovereign State.

The kind of God's punishment for the same act of Lucifer awaits Our Dilector.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by prince9851(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
GMBuhari:
I thought UK "ordered " Buhari to release Nnamdi

Another lie busted

Bwahahaha ha
when did dey ever say dat??
smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by irrefragable: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
All hail Biafra......
No matter what the British and their lackeys do, we must get there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by DropShot: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Still waiting for his one million soldiers and riffles.

A dilector with leaking mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by momentarylapse: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
irrefragable:
All hail Biafra......
No matter what the British and their lackeys do, we must get there.

grin

See this one! You and who must get there? Fellow ipob touts or who? My friend you are going nowhere! You and amaka my slut must remain in one nigeria no matter how much you cry! Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by muykem: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
How I wish people with right senses join Biafra agitation.
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by sammyj: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
My answer is because he is a terrorist !!! cheesy grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by madenigga(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by Dedetwo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
The dumbass imperialists will never allow the light of vision to shine on Africa. I can safely say their ominous wish should come to an end with the success of IPOB.
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by irrefragable: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
momentarylapse:

grin

See this one! You and who must get there? Fellow ipob touts or who? My friend you are going nowhere! You and amaka my slut must remain in one nigeria no matter how much you cry! Lmao!!!
I mean, I and my fellow Biafrans. We are going home. We've been in the wilderness for more than a hundred years, we are finally going back home.
As for amaka, she could stay back if she wants to, but I doubt if she would want to spend the rest of her life perceiving the smelly afonjas breath.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by momentarylapse: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
irrefragable:
I mean, I and my fellow Biafrans. We are going home. We've been in the wilderness for more than a hundred years, we are finally going back home.
As for amaka, she could stay back if she wants to, but I doubt if she would want to spend the rest of her life perceiving the smelly afonjas breath.

grin

E be like say the thing don pain you small? No vex
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by irrefragable: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
momentarylapse:

grin

E be like say the thing don pain you small? No vex
me vex? hahahaha. I no fit vex. Afonja comments no fit make me vex lai lai. I no dey even dey consider am say na human being dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
momentarylapse:

grin

It may sound like a joke
But it's not
These people tremble once they hear Biafra ipob or secession
The worst nightmare of afonjaz is a country without the Igbos
These people will rather commit suicide than stay alone
Quote me anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by apex0038(m): 4:40am On Jan 08, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
By Chinedu Adonu
ENUGU- INDIGENOUS People of Biafra (IPOB) condemned British Government for seeking the death of leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and that she was an accessory to the genocide on Biafrans.

IPOB also said that it has classified classified information which incontrovertibly placed the British Government as an accessory to genocide on Biafrans.

This came as it accused the British Government and President Muhammed Buhari of plan to administer a non-traceable poison on the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to kill him.

IPOB confirmed that the British Government is working in tandem with the Nigerian government to stealthily administer a non-traceable poison on the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Acording the press statement signed by IPOB spokesmen Barr. Emma Powrful and Dr. Cliford Chukwuemeka Iroanya, released to journalist in Enugu disclosed that Buhari and British Govornment want to kill Nnamdi Kanu to stop the leaking of heinous crime committed by them.

“Our intelligence gathering team revealed that one of the reasons for embarking on this heinous crime by both the British Government and the President Buhari is to stop the avalanche of leaked videos and some classified information which incontrovertibly placed the British Government as an accessory to genocide on Biafrans.

“Another reason is to ensure that Nnamdi Kanu is dead before Mr. Donald J. Trump takes over as the 45th President of the USA. We have also confirmed that should the plan to poison Nnamdi Kanu fail, a phantom road accident will be arranged for the vehicle conveying Nnamdi Kanu to court on any of the court days beginning from Tuesday, 10th of January 2017.

“What bothers us in IPOB is the fact that Biafrans are Christians and a sizeable proportion of whom are Anglican denomination including the parents of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, which was where they baptised and christened him “Kenneth or Kenny” for short.

“So as a child and in accordance with Anglican prayer book Nnamdi Kanu grew up praying for the safety and well being of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and all their heirs. But the question we ask the British Government is this”. IPOB said.

“Why would Britain, a supposedly Christian country and a proclaimed member of the body of Christ, be supporting people of Islamic faith such as Buhari to kill Biafrans and enthrone servitude in Biafraland?

From where is this British Government hatred on fellow Christians of Biafran descent coming? Perhaps, the British Government must tell the world what we, Biafrans, did to them that makes them hate us so much”. IPOB question.

Is it because we accepted Christianity that they see us as inferior beings or is it the fact that we have English names that made them see us as people without a proud identity? Even the undersigned of this press release still bear their English names and append same on all documents both personal and corporate.

“Why would the British Government want Nnamdi Kanu dead in spite of the fact that he is a British citizen? Or is it in line with the British Government’s standard practice of hating every African freedom fighter? Recall that both Margaret Thatcher and David Cameron called Nelson Mandela a terrorist and demanded he should be hanged.

“In like manner, the British Government is now pushing for Nnamdi Kanu to be jailed.

This hatred for African freedom fighters, especially those of the Christian faith, by the British Government is very surprising considering that these are Africans who willingly accepted Christianity.

“What is it in Islam that the British Government discovered which makes them abandon their fellow Christians and connive with Muslims to oppress and kill these Christians on a continual basis?

“We would like to use this opportunity to caution the British Government to retrace their steps and terminate their plans to kill Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We are also putting the world on notice that should anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu or those detained with him and elsewhere in Nigeria, the British Government shall be held directly responsible for their deaths. We reassure the world that the restoration of the nation of Biafra is a divine project whose time has come.

“Both Muhammadu Buhari and the Biafra-hating British Government are incapable of stopping the restoration of the nation of Biafra and 2017 is the year that kick-starts the restoration process. To stop the restoration of the nation of Biafra, the British Government will have to kill over 70 million Biafrans who have sworn to restore their God-given nation.

“We reiterate that the sovereignty of the nation of Biafra is not negotiable, come rain or shine”. IPOB said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/want-nnamdi-kanu-dead-ipob-asks-uk-govt/
CONFUSSION
.Make everybody an enemy,best of luck.
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by blackpanda: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2017
Smh. This mumu ipob are very daft
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by hmuhammad(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2017
No be dem talk say UK go help dem release kanu?
These people too funny
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by januzajj: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

It may sound like a joke
But it's not
These people tremble once they hear Biafra ipob or secession
The worst nightmare of afonjaz is a country without the Igbos
These people will rather commit suicide than stay alone
Quote me anywhere
But you are the one trooping into our region everyday like refugees seeking for greener pasture.
You guys don't even know what you want,you want to leave Nigeria buh you prefer other parts of Nigeria to your erosion ravaged land.
If you guys eventually secede, where will you relocate to? Israel? Indonesia? China? Malaysia?
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2017
januzajj:
But you are the one trooping into our region everyday like refugees seeking for greener pasture.
You guys don't even know what you want,you want to leave Nigeria buh you prefer other parts of Nigeria to your erosion ravaged land.
If you guys eventually secede, where will you relocate to? Israel? Indonesia? China? Malaysia?
By your "region" u mean Lagos
Smh

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by januzajj: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

By your "region" u mean Lagos
Smh
No Aba

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2017
januzajj:
No Aba
Pikin return your mama phone Abeg

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by januzajj: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Pikin return your mama phone Abeg
Go sell your phone and buy decent meal for yourself cretin.
Oh,I forgot you sold it when you were about to come to my region because you couldn't afford transport fare.
Go give your boss im phone

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by Daplux4: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2017
UK will pay for the atrocities they committed in Biafra land greedy people, wicked queen, wicked government
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by Daplux4: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2017
hmuhammad:
No be dem talk say UK go help dem release kanu?
These people too funny

UK never want Biafra to go in the first place, they are after Thier interest which is oil
every Biafran knows that we are not looking at UK for freedom because we know they will not
we are looking upon God in his mighty to give us freedom
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by Daplux4: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2017
momentarylapse:

grin

u want to console ur self hahahaha even buhari and ur master sultan knows it is difficult to hold back Biafra, u call it noise making let's watch and see
Re: Why Do You Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Asks UK Govt by hmuhammad(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Daplux4:

UK never want Biafra to go in the first place, they are after Thier interest which is oil
every Biafran knows that we are not looking at UK for freedom because we know they will not
we are looking upon God in his mighty to give us freedom
but they all claimed to have visited the former british PM abi na scam una wan scam that time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths / Leader Of Benue State Vigilante Aliyu Tashaku Is A Boko Haram Members- Salkida / Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.