Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) (1803 Views)

Munachi Abii Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by yusaze807: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
MBGN 2007/rapper, Munachi Abii has successfully carved a signature style for herself and she is really rocking it. The beauty queen stepped out in style rocking a black lace dress, a denim jacket and an Ankara prints head wrap. See photos below:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/munachi-abii-steps-out-in-style-with-head-wrap.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by yusaze807: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Leave muna topics for me

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Leave muna topics for me
see dis one..ode
Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by crazymommy(f): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Leave muna topics for me

Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46861158][/quote]fukckkkkkkkkk uppp
Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by SurefireFashion: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice
Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by sexyglow(f): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Leave muna topics for me
go get a life
Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by Dezzx(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2016
yusaze807:
MBGN 2007/rapper, Munachi Abii has successfully carved a signature style for herself and she is really rocking it. The beauty queen stepped out in style rocking a black lace dress, a denim jacket and an Ankara prints head wrap. See photos below:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/munachi-abii-steps-out-in-style-with-head-wrap.html

Muna lacks dressing sense, how can you a gown and denim jacket together? this is a fashion fail. shocked
yusaze807:

Muna lacks dressing sense, how can you a gown and denim jacket together? this is a fashion fail.
Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2016
sexyglow:
go get a life
says the fool talking to me
Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2016
I was disappointed that Palmwintapper wasn't the Op.
But he never failed me by jumping unto the thread to showcase his stupidity and obsessiveness.
The pictures don't slay.
Re: Munachi Abii Steps Out In Style With Her Signature Head Wrap (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamDino:
I was disappointed that Palmwintapper wasn't the Op.
But he never failed me by jumping unto the thread to showcase his stupidity and obsessiveness.
The pictures don't slay.
shut ya trap

(1) (Reply)

See Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage Wit Winner Of Miss Tourism Nigeria(pics / Checkout The Mansion Davido Demolished For Renovation(pics,video) / Regina Daniels Shares Casual Picture Without Makeups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.