Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba (19773 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Sammyblaq(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
It is a very good move by Govo. I will pause celebrating till after the completion of Faulks Rd.
After Faulks Rd biko Ngwa Rd. #Marketing.
Ikpeazu wu onye Obingwa... odi'kota sign.
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by ademoladeji(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aspireahead:

this is just not a drainage....it is more like a carnal...and it is 10 times longer than the road. it continues where the road stop and empties itself 10s of kilometers away. you understand now?

I don't understand... Maybe until I see the Engineering infrastructural drawing of the proposed or the construction progress picture.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by mbaka0433: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
priscaoge:

Faulks road is federal road Lwkmd
Lol........Chineke mieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'?
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by kechywillz(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Let's see how it plays out. I don't trust anyone, #monitoringmode activated undecided
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2016
Cherishing:

you are just a pained Ngwa man that hates seeing people criticize the gov, better grow up for the good of all Abians . Those places I mentioned currently is in bad shape , don't know what u gain that is bigger than the state.
you are just one lieing ethnocentric bigot, let me tell you something Aba has infra structural challenges which is being addressed, but every sane person knows that from osisioma entrance down to park is not one of the places that can be said to be in bad shape, and you even have the guts to say that nothing is being done there and ogbor hill............now you are bringing in Ngwa people into the discuss. you should be ashamed, ashamed of your lieing self

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by fujirice: 3:59am On Jun 24, 2016
4.6 km road for 6.8 billion naira
Can someone please explain these figures to me?
That is almost 1.5 billion naira for a kilometer of road.
Gawd!!!
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by DedeNkem: 4:15am On Jun 24, 2016
PDP theif!
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by CaptPlanet(m): 4:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Its about time. Faulks road esp Ama ikonne has been flooded before Lord Lugard.

Omuma road own na ship them dey use waka for there.

I swear, all this governor needs is to just work on roads thats all.....then watch Aba boom

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Mr Ponponkon, whats happening to our Enyimba Stadium.
When will it be fully renovated?
Two months timeline has elapsed since February.
We have lost our first home game because we played it in PortHarcourt instead of Aba.
Why is Anyasi Agwu not doing anything about this issue.
Even Umuahia Township Stadium where abia warriors play has become a cassava plantation.Already plans should have been made to change to pitch to astro turf at least.

By August God willing. But let me correct one impression, Enyimba didn't loose to Zamalek because of playing in PH. We have won so many games outside and within the country. Just have to admit that Enyimba had always struggle against Egyptian teams. Recall that Alhaly of Egypt had beaten us twice in Aba. So Enyimba are not a team to depend on home advantage
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Nosyke(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Ponponkon:
By August God willing. But let me correct one impression, Enyimba didn't loose to Zamalek because of playing in PH. We have won so many games outside and within the country. Just have to admit that Enyimba had always struggle against Egyptian teams. Recall that Alhaly of Egypt had beaten us twice in Aba. So Enyimba are not a team to depend on home advantage

Ponponkon,

Please what's the status of the new site for Abia polytechnic. Will this still be built as planned?
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Nosyke:

Ponponkon,

Please what's the status of the new site for Abia polytechnic. Will this still be built as planned?
Yes it will be built.
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Apreel(f): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Dear Governor when will you remember ozuitem road...It has not been motorable for more than a decade.thank you cry
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Cherishing:

you are just a pained Ngwa man that hates seeing people criticize the gov, better grow up for the good of all Abians . Those places I mentioned currently is in bad shape , don't know what u gain that is bigger than the state.
Have you been to umuola Rd, ehere Rd or ukaegbu Rd all this Rd are in ogborhill. I drop my pen

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Nosyke(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Ponponkon:
Yes it will be built.

Okay, any timeline in plan?
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by jude90(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2016
nice one
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Cherishing(f): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2016
nwadiuko1:
you are just one lieing ethnocentric bigot, let me tell you something Aba has infra structural challenges which is being addressed, but every sane person knows that from osisioma entrance down to park is not one of the places that can be said to be in bad shape, and you even have the guts to say that nothing is being done there and ogbor hill............now you are bringing in Ngwa people into the discuss. you should be ashamed, ashamed of your lieing self
An educated id!ot ,get your facts right about LYING or better still go back to the primary . Anu mpam that lack reading comprehension, continue quoting me out of context !
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by DrinkWater10: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Ponponkon:
August it is then.
What about the pitch in Umuahia Township Stadium where Abia Warriors; wouldn't the governor also assist Emeka Enyeama?
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Cherishing:

An educated id!ot ,get your facts right about LYING or better still go back to the primary . Anu mpam that lack reading comprehension, continue quoting me out of context !
like I told you before, I understand the fact that the economy is bad, but not everyone is hungry, all I can say is: criticise with verifiable fact and applaud good things when you see them.....peace

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Cherishing(f): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
nwadiuko1:
like I told you before, I understand the fact that the economy is bad, but not everyone is hungry, all I can say is: criticise with verifiable fact and applaud good things when you see them.....peace
you are the one is doesn't get it, said "the last time" and "what I saw" then if by now he has fixed those places then good for him and the entire Abians .
peace too!
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by ascendo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
kurt09:
I thought there is underground pipe line between Omuma road by Old express.
there was but it has long been blocked. To open it will be more expensive compared with having a new one. Also new one will have higher capacity
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by kurt09(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
ascendo:
there was but it has long been blocked. To open it will be more expensive compared with having a new one. Also new one will have higher capacity
Ok
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2016
DrinkWater10:

August it is then.
What about the pitch in Umuahia Township Stadium where Abia Warriors; wouldn't the governor also assist Emeka Enyeama?
If you start work at Umuahia stadium without finishing Aba's stadium it will just cripple sporting activity in the state. Recall the pressure on that ground as Enyimba was sharing it with warriors. Also note that the fixture pileups of both teams as well as that of Abia comets makes it impossible for Umuahia pitch to be rested, thus, the reason for bad state of the turf as noticed on Sunday against Heartland of owerri
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Nosyke:

Okay, any timeline in plan?
I hope you know that it is not always easy for schools to move to their permanent sites? I can't tell you of any time frame now. While the Government is working on it I also believe that the Rector has a lot of roles to play such as attracting Tet-fund intervention and other edu packages that tertiary institutions enjoy.
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ponponkon:
I told lalasticlala and Mynd44 that Dr Ikpeazu is not a promise and fail politician but Lalasticlala had doubts. Please Seun seun explain to him the wonderful gift God gave us called Okezie Victor Chibuikem Ikpeazu

Make una no dey chop alone o grin

When is the oil refinery starting ?
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Naughtysite:

Make una no dey chop alone o grin
When is the oil refinery starting ?
Very soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu / JPMorgan’s Role in Nigerian Oil Deal Has Come Back To Haunt It - New York Times / F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.