Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu (19772 Views)

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / How Chinese President Received Other African Presidents Except Buhari / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ebusnwaoma: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Nigerian media personality, Dele Momodu who over the weekend revealed his conversation with Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has taken a swipe at President Buhari and his supporters. 

Dele Momodu who disclosed that supporters of former president Goodluck Jonathan were smarter, called out supporters of President Buhari who according to him believes everybody is a thief except them. 

He tweeted; 

The GEJ guys who used to attack us for supporting BUHARI were smarter; they used to argue with number of projects started or completed before abusing us, but these ones are so empty.

“Everybody is a thief except them

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1036158173311377408

https://lailasnews.com/everybody-is-a-thief-except-buhari-and-his-supporters-dele-momodu/

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by HungerBAD: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2018
This man talks anyhow.

How he gains access to the people in power still puzzles me.

You go around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases your palm, you start going off on the other group.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by zlantanfan: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2018
I have never seen anybody without idealogies as this man.

Buhari no good yes, but what does this man truly represent, a supposed friend to every d1ck and Harry.

Davido was right, you just an overfeed houseboy with a failed gossip magazine

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by conductor116: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2018
Sai Buhari, the lifeless one

The rearer of Buhari Media Cows

The master dullard of sub Sahara Africa

The paymaster of APC subhumans

The only Herdsman terrorist who has 150 gay cows since 1991

The bald fraudster who budgeted 86m naira for his haircut and 300m naira for feeding his dogs and baboons during election

The only guy who cannot afford N55m APshit nomination form but his lazy idiotic first son is buying hotels every week and driving N100m BMW bike

Sai Buhari the clueless dumbo from Daura cheesy

207 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by iammo(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2018
smiley they are the patriots. any other opposing view then you are IPOB.-- according to nairaland buhari fanatics

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Donald95(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2018
lol. They are intellectually empty and also, they lack point for defence when it comes to nigerian Economy, they simply blame it on IPOB
or Avengers cheesy

The worst part is that Buhari doesn't give a damn about them. So far as you ain't a cow tongue

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha...!

Ol boy, dis na TKO for Buhari Media Cows.....BMC.

CowHaris.....How market..?
CowHaris.....Kedu Mmaka oluu?
CowHaris......Yaya Kasuwa

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin grin Buhari supporters used to behave like people under a spell.

Arguing with them makes me believe some rumors that politicians use to cast a spell on their followers.

I felt more comfortable arguing with Jonathan supporters those days too.

Buhari supporters is a no no for me. I look at them and simply shake my head. How can any reasonable human being u want argue with of present happening start by " When Jonathan was there why didn't.... " and stuffs like that.

For me, Buhari supporters need only one thing from me "PRAYERS".

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by tashashiel(f): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2018
What happened again this early momo...
Dele i hear say Davido don leave you

and you're now Saraki's boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by greatdreamer(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2018
It looks as if Dele Momodu is now a member of National Association of Wailing Wailers of Nigeria.

APC is like heaven, everybody there is a saint and Buhari is their god

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by magoo10(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2018
The GEJ guys who used to attack us for supporting BUHARI were smarter; they used to argue with number of projects started or completed before abusing us, but these ones are so empty.

“Everybody is a thief except them

Buhari the king of hypocrites

You cannot hear his zombies making superior argument other than the madman anthem they are known for.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by SalamRushdie: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2018
That is the hallmark lifeless Buharism

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by SolutionMee: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy

Exactly

Not knowing that those who has integrity don't go about evangelizing it

18 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by ivandragon: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2018
lol...

those who think he is clean are just being naughty.

the media houses are also too scared to dig further into some issues which have been privately brought to their attention.

first off, there are bank accounts belonging to mr. integrity which are quite fat right now;

2nd, there are assets presently in the custody of integrity's children that will blow your mind... & these are kids that have no known sources of income;

3rd, that so called plot of land in PH without address is actually a land filled with 'milk & honey'. if you know, you know...

4th, the house in daura is often put forth as the humble abode of mr. integrity. what is not acknowledged is that the main house is in KD. how come they don't show us pictures of that one or the one in Abuja...

well, there are enough people they can deceive with their trash talk...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by J2381: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2018
One doesn't need to look far to spot a fool. A fool is one who speak from both end of his/her mouth, especially when that mouth has been tainted with money.

Dele momodu mumudu is a typical example of one who is a fool, beyond recognition. How he jumps from one place to another would make one wonder if he's closely related to a bonobo monkey.

He should hide his head inside his toilet so the stench can at least throw a semblance of sense into his head.

Shameless hippopotamus.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by J2381: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

those who think he is clean are just being naughty.

the media houses are also too scared to dig further into some issues which have been privately brought to their attention.

first off, there are bank accounts belonging to mr. integrity which are quite fat right now;

2nd, there are assets presently in the custody of integrity's children that will blow your mind... & these are kids that have no known sources of income;

3rd, that so called plot of land in PH without address is actually a land filled with 'milk & honey'. if you know, you know...

4th, the house in daura is often put forth as the humble abode of mr. integrity. what is not acknowledged is that the main house is in KD. how come they don't show us pictures of that one or the one in Abuja...

well, there are enough people they can deceive with their trash talk...
there's something call evidence, hope you know this?

No sane mind will take anything written on abstract seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by saintjimos(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2018
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by MooreJozo(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2018
story
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by SEONaijaExpert: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Whoever takes Dele serious these days should have his/her head examined.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
angry

Buhari is also a thief because he knows those that are stealing and makes it a duty that he hides them.

Dele is smart enough to know that 'Birds of a feather flock together' but he doesn't want to call a spade what it is

7 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by BruncleZuma: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Alvin007: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
tashashiel:
What happened again this early momo...
Dele i hear say Davido don leave you

and you're now Saraki's boy

Madam...you’re pretty. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Racoon(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Zombies are one of the wonders of the world.

11 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Dele is my boy..in Davido voice
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by pawesome(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
This man is a ffffooooooooooollllllll
Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by obembet(f): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
I have nothing to say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by BAILMONEY: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
This man talks anyhow.

How he gains access to the people in power still puzzles me.

You go around looking for crumbs from Politicians,and immediately the highest bidder greases your palm, you start going off on the other group.

Posterity will judge you. But why am I even surprised this man lacks any sense?this is somebody that sat for JAMB and chose to study YORUBA in IFE for 4 years.

Yoruba that you can study for free at Iyana Ipaja bus stop,and it is this your poor judgment in life, that is making you go off on the supporters of Buhari.

ZONE B

16 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu by Groovenaija360(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years / Ikpeazu To Evacuate Stranded Abia students From UNIJOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.