Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio (64393 Views)

Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by JAYTUNEZ(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Starboy Wizkid is looking set to drop another collabo with popular female vocalist, Justine Skye but their studio photo is what has got fans talking..

Wizkid and 20-year old Skye whose full name is Justine Indira Skyers, looked cozy together as they had fun during a studio session.. With the hugging and sharing of a few laughs, many fans have already started saying that they would both make a perfect couple.

See more photos after the cut..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/wizkid-gets-cozy-in-studio-with-popular.html?m=1

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
She is signed to RocNations(Jayz Records)
She is also featured on "Skintight remix" MrEazi X wizkid X Justin skye

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizkid just full everywhere. Naso Faba sef dey follow am, you go like Wizkid well well oh.

Jaytunez sup bro, please I need you to help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland on Saturday please biko.. shey you will help me?

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Faba:

She also featured on Sample Ekwe remix.

- Linda ikeji

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by crazymommy(f): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
The more some people keep hating this wizkid the more famous he is...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Airforce1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
this year is wizzy's year no doubt.

Ride on bro
I knew from the start you would be a success

I never missed buying CITY PEOPLE or GLOBAL EXCELLENCE weekly magazine to read your story when you just started off your music career.

I got love for you from day 1

Blessings forever.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by SurefireFashion: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Baba Nla

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by CallMeeTimi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
waiting for Airforce1 to get to this level

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by kumulus(m): 2:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Airforce1:

Ride on bro

I never missed buying CITY PEOPLE or GLOBAL EXCELLENCE weekly magazine to read your story when you just started off your music career.

Blessings forever bro.

So broda, are you telling us Wizzy was in 'em magz every week when he just started?.....

22 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Airforce1(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
kumulus:

So broda, are you telling us Wizzy was in 'em magz every week when he just started?.....

yes
It was always about wizkid, ruggedman, Don jazzy and banky w then.

He started off with the right clique and that was why he grew so fast in the industry.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Airforce1:

Ride on bro

Blessings forever bro.
Why you too dey famz like this?
Don't worry your own time will come you hear?cheesycheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Airforce1(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2016
IamDino:

Why you too dey famz like this?
Don't worry your own time will come you hear?cheesycheesy

not famzing

Just celebrating the STARBOY's success.

He's a legend.

19 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Airforce1:

not famzing
He's a legend.
You called him STARboy then con still call am LEGEND. Ah ah you for add HARP and HEINEKEN

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Airforce1(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
you almost made me laugh

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2016

Wizkid (but when will he change da name to Wizbaba undecided)

Love im scarra!
grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2016
man this dude has overblown, I keep loving him everyday!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by driand(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Not interested!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Baba NLA...
WizKid is not slowing down at all.

See what his fans have been saying about the photo HERE!!!!
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by gifttracy(f): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Young pedro..
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
That linda with nasty pussy and her descendants are angry abt dis news.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by buharisbae(f): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
baby mama loading cheesy I just can't wait for Linda ikeji to break the news again oooo

PS: I'm just singing ooo tongue

still working on my lyrics grin
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Baba nla
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
His neighbours tolded me dat he has very long and big preek

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by chyckxx(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
joining them soon
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Laveda(f): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Baba Nla cool

please check my signature. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by DerrickzB: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Faba:

Who ask you??
Faba:

Who ask you??
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by winkmart: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
ACHIEVING BIGGER THAN 2BABA
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by 247notire(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Airforce1:

not famzing

He's a legend.

Legend? Mehn, I guess our ideas of what makes one a legend are oceans apart.

But I know 10 years from now, we won't be playing any of his old songs. He sings for the moment and not for eternity, if you get what I mean...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by 247notire(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
winkmart:
ACHIEVING BIGGER THAN 2BABA
shocked

Anyways, you're most likely an indomie generation kid.

2baba and Wizkid have never and will never be in the same league boy. Why do you think he's called 2baba?

You better apologize for that statement boy.

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by veekid(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
This guy don go; gbagbe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.