Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio (64391 Views)

Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by omnisali: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
winkmart:
ACHIEVING BIGGER THAN 2BABA

This is the truest truth bro, damn u for saying it
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Thobiy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
kinglee1:
Wizkid just full everywhere. Naso Faba sef dey follow am, you go like Wizkid well well oh.

Jaytunez sup bro, please I need you to help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland on Saturday please biko.. shey you will help me?
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by omnisali: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
winkmart:
ACHIEVING BIGGER THAN 2BABA

Though this is the truest truth bro, damn u for saying it
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lion na Lion All hail Wizkid king of new Music
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
I like dis guy
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Heineken(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamDino:
You called him STARboy then con still call am LEGEND. Ah ah you for add HARP and HEINEKEN
abeg o
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by iamlimo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Faba:
She is signed to RocNations(Jayz Records)

She is also featured on "Skintight remix" MrEazi X wizkid X Justin skye
hmmm we know. we googled it at the same time
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by amanikondo: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamDino:

Why you too dey famz like this?
Don't worry your own time will come you hear?cheesycheesy

The question is: [size=13pt]WHEN?[/size]
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls if u know anyone that attends St Louis Catholic Parish, egbeda, lagos; pls kindly let me know. Its very urgent. Thanks and God bless. This is my number: 09085744689.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
A
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
b
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
c
D
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Skmoda360(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
tjfulloption:

oneday oneday Airforce1 go reach that level that the likes of 2face, wiz khalifa, Kayne West, sample ekwe, Rara, Sani Danja, weird mc and the likes go dey beg him for collabo... insha Allah
afi kayne west instead of kanye west, keep dreaming na God fit help you.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Bespiel: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
E
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sodayve: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
247notire:
shocked

Anyways, you're most likely an indomie generation kid.

2baba and Wizkid have never and will never be in the same league boy. Why do you think he's called 2baba?

You better apologize for that statement boy.

I had to report this mehn!!! He broke rule num 8
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
W
G
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
V
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
F
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Ekugbeh(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
247notire:
shocked

Anyways, you're most likely an indomie generation kid.

2baba and Wizkid have never and will never be in the same league boy. Why do you think he's called 2baba?

You better apologize for that statement boy.
livam na.
He doesn't knw the man called 2BaBa. D don.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gh
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by sexxydiva(f): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
K
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by SmellingVagina: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
My Aunt's Private hole woun't love this
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by kurajordan(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
She also featured on Sample Ekwe remix.

- Linda ikeji

Lol grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Belleladiva(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wow. She's beautiful.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by engrhorla(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
gifttracy:
Young pedro..

Sorry for lookin @ u like that ja re grin
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
Airforce1:
this year is wizzy's year no doubt.

Ride on bro
I knew from the start you would be a success

I never missed buying CITY PEOPLE or GLOBAL EXCELLENCE weekly magazine to read your story when you just started off your music career.

I got love for you from day 1

Blessings forever.
nyc one bro... Ah dei fee u. All d way wizzy.
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
gifttracy:
Young pedro..
u mean young pablo? Or still ur pedro
Re: Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio by Akjr(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
247notire:

Legend? Mehn, I guess our ideas of what makes one a legend are oceans apart.

But I know 10 years from now, we won't be playing any of his old songs. He sings for the moment and not for eternity, if you get what I mean...
sty sty hating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.